Drawing sessions 3
56 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Baby Mecha Sea Rune

Postby Jendalie » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:52 am

Nagazdiel

Owner: Vazchu
Type: Baby Mecha Sea Rune

"Congratulations, it's a boy!"

"This baby Rune is the offspring of Mano and Norina. He is a very rare type of rune that is mostly found around docks and ships of Eldemore. By using the lasers within their eyes, they can weld together any hull breach above and below sea. These mechanical water based runes do more than just repair ships, they also protect divers while they forage and hunt for fresh sea food. This particular little boy is still a baby and is a bit mischievous. Instead of repairing ships...he would rather make as much trouble for the crew as possible. He still has much to learn."

Congratulations Vazchu!

Rules

~Those with the best form will win this dragon.
~You are allowed to add more to the form until the final date when the winner will be chosen.
~Do not argue or whine if you do not get this dragon. There will be MORE in the future but it takes 1-3 hours to make these adoptables so patience is required when competing.
~Do not take any of my ideas without permission. I now have to state this in all my rules because of past issues.
~Do not use pictures from Google in your form.
~Only talk about the other runes on the main page.
~If there are any questions post them on the main thread for a mod to answer. We will no longer answer questions through PM.
~The forms are just skeletons to build on. You are allowed to add any effects you believe will make it more appealing and while there are no limits on how much you can write, please keep the length within reason.
~Enjoy, and if you do not win simply congratulate the ones who did and look forward to the next release.
~Be respectful and polite to each other and have fun with your form.
~Because of recent problems we will automatically disqualify and give a strike to anyone found trying to guilt or harassing others either on the threads or through PM.
~Remember that besides our own rules all Creativity Forum and Site rules apply.

Code: Select all
[center]
[b]Owner Name:[/b]
[size=85](Your Username goes here)[/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[size=85](Dragon's Name goes here)[/size]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[size=85]Male[/size]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[size=85](What is the dragon's personality like?)[/size]
[b]Why do you wish to have him/her:[/b]
[size=85](State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)[/size]
[b]Where will you keep him/her:[/b]
[size=85](Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)[/size]
[b]Would you like to breed him/her in the future:[/b]
[size=85](This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)[/size]
[b]Any Quirks:[/b]
[size=85](Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)[/size]
[b]Other:[/b]
[size=85](Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)[/size][/center]
Last edited by Jendalie on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Jendalie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baby Mecha Sea Rune

Postby Flowerdust » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:53 am

Owner Name;;
Flowerdust
Rune Bearer;; Rowan Markell

Name;;
Merric
Name Meaning;;
Ruler of the sea/Celtic/Gaelic
Gender;;
Male
Size;;
s

Personality;;
(What is the dragon's personality like?)

Why do you wish to have him/her:
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
Where will you keep him/her:
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)
Last edited by Flowerdust on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skeseth » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:54 am

... Nori baby, talk about freaking epic O_O

Come adopt your own and more at Eldemore!

Skeseth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mulder » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:00 pm

"If you're good at something, never do it for free." - The Joker
◄.:Username:.►
Rufioh Nitram
◄.:Bearer Name:.►
Elizabeth "Liz" Underwood
◄.:Name:.►
Nemo
The name "Nemo" is originally from Jules Verne's "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea," a story set in a steampunk time. The name is also used in Disney's "Finding Nemo," which of course, was set in the ocean. I chose this name because those two factors both represented his appearance and his abilities.
◄.:Gender:.►
Male
◄.:Personality:.►
◄.:Why I Wish to Have Him:.►
◄.:Where Will I Keep Him?:.►
◄.:Would I Want to Breed Him?:.►
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
◄.:Any Quirks?:.►
◄.:Other:.►

I must drop out ;n; Good luck to you all, and may the best owner win <3
Last edited by mulder on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
i'm not active here anymore
and no i'm not giving away any of my characters, don't ask
mulder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diamondpals » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Oh my, this is so cute and the colours are just gorgeous! <3

Owner Name:
diamondpals (call me Diamond!)
Name:
Ambrose (I may decide to change his name to Arronax, Napoleon, Caspian or Caden ugh why am I so indecisive. ;n;)
Personality:
From the outside:
Shy. Quiet. Tense.
Those who don't know Ambrose so well think he is a rather silent little guy. Ambrose is shy, especially towards those older than him, but he will gradually loosen up after more times are spent together. In large groups (with the exception of his group of friends), Ambrose is always the quiet one. He would prefer not to talk unless he absolutely has to, and many would describe him as "antisocial", but in reality, he's just a little nervous around strangers. Ambrose rarely lets his guard down, even with the calming presence of his owner.

On the inside:
Mischievous. Hardworking. Persistant.
Once you get to know Ambrose, you find out that he is a cheeky little fellow! He loves playing practical jokes on his friends, sometimes giving them a little bit of a hard time. However, Ambrose knows where to draw the line between hard work and play time. When he is called to work, he always puts in 110% effort, hoping to go above and beyond the expectation. This runeling tries to challenge himself, hoping to achieve more. When things don't turn out the way he plans, he uses the failures as a way to move forward to get the results he's after.

Curious. Protective. Loyal.
In his spare time, Ambrose is constantly found venturing the ocean floor, looking for buried treasure, pretty seashells, and sunken ships. He loves to explore new things, and sometimes follows a group of scuba divers around just to see what they're up to. Outside his home, Ambrose usually puts the safety of others before himself, sometimes putting his own life in danger. He sticks by his owner, ready to protect her and stand by her whenever he is needed.

Stubborn. Introverted. Easily Annoyed.
Like everyone, Ambrose has his bad side. Ambrose prefers to do things his way, sometimes blind to other people's suggestions. Thankfully, the tasks he is asked to do are quite broad and therefore he can choose which way to do them. Ambrose also likes to keep his feelings to himself, and lets all the negative energy bubble inside him. As more and more feelings are buried, the stress load grows on his shoulders, sometimes affecting his attitude and performance. When he is working, Ambrose likes peace and quiet. Sometimes the slightest sound will annoy him, causing him to snap at whoever's close by. He doesn't like to be disturbed whenever he's working on something important, but interruptions are inevitable, and Ambrose has trouble dealing with that.

I first saw Ambrose while I was scrolling through the main forum page. My initial reaction to seeing Ambrose was "Wow." I've never stumbled across the species before, so naturally, I was curious and clicked. His design is just gorgeous. I was thrilled to see that he is up for adoption!
I've always had an obsession with the colour blue ever since I was little. Recently I've really been into steampunk and vintage things, after I took apart a microscope and used the parts to make some cool steampunk jewelry. And being a swimmer, I love anything that has to do with water. When blue, vintage gold, steam punk, and aquatics mix together, BOOM! I'm sold.
My favourite part about him is probably those eyes, so simple yet so deep and captivating. I love how all the colours blend together so perfectly, especially on the wings. The touch of blue makes Ambrose seem mystical in some way, and just makes him look cool (for a lack of a better word)
I also really like his spikes and how he is drawn "piece by piece". The detail is incredible, I can hear his metal plates clanking already!
Ambrose would be my first rune, hopefully not my last either! I've always wanted to become more involved on this site through adoptables. My character thread is looking a bit empty and needs someone like Ambrose to come nicen things up a bit! :3
I don't think I've ever seen an adoptable that I've liked as much as this one.

I'm currently revamping my character thread so it will be more organized and have more space for new characters and art. I usually show off my new characters in my signature (currently it's my WIP fursona) and I'd be thrilled to have Ambrose there sometime :3
Yes! (: But only if I find a suitable mate for him so he can have a baby as pretty as he is!
Any Quirks:
Ambrose likes to blow bubbles in the water when he's bored and then try to "eat" them. (I've seen dolphins and belugas do this and it is absolutely adorable!)
He appears to have a slight addiction to gummies.
Ambrose also "clinks" some of his metal plates on his tail together, creating a graceful little sound, similar to a triangle (the instrument).
He hates being called "Rosy" or "Rose", but secretly likes it when his owner uses "Rosy" as his little pet name.

Other:
He is just stunning. Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing more from you! C:
Last edited by diamondpals on Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
diamondpals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkydragons » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Reserved
Owner Name:
(Your Username goes here)
Name:
(Dragon's Name goes here)
Personality:
Any Quirks:
Other:
hi I'm gay and do art, message me if ur interested in examples or commissions
inkydragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pirate

Postby Vespur » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Dropped.
Last edited by Vespur on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:50 am, edited 7 times in total.

"Signature now belows to Toothless."
Vespur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

мєcнια~ мιѕυη∂єяѕтσσ∂ яσвσтιc яυηє

Postby Kirbylover901 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:06 pm

мєcнια~ мιѕυη∂єяѕтσσ∂ яσвσтιc яυηє

Owner Name:

Kirbylover901

Mechia's bearer is Kaylee, the famed bearer who lives in a little cottage in the woods.

Name:
Mechia Clash (Pronounced Meh-Key-uh Cla-sh)

When I first saw this guy, I immediately though of some past bosses I had faced in some gaming. But the names that the bosses had... they just didn't fit for this guy. I pondered, pondered and wondered, when finally a new name came to mind- Mechia Clash. He could be called Mechia, or Mechy for short, and it demonstrated an interesting and powerful name. It was simply obvious that Mecha could be turned into Mechia and adding Clash on the end was awesome. I didn't think that a warrior-cat style name would fit for little Mechia- only single words could describe him, and names like Waterbolt just sounded odd. Mechia he became, the adorable and misunderstood robot rune.

Nicknames:
Mechy, Clash, Mecha Clash, Mecha
Birthday:
January 12, 2012
Birthstone:
Garnet
Zodiac:
Capricorn ♑
Chinese Zodiac Animal
Dragon
Element
Water
Favorite Song:
Somebody I Used To Know By Gotye
Favorite Food:
Little minnows
Favorite Quote:
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." -Jacques Cousteau
Favorite Activity:
Swimming in the cool water of the ocean
Favorite Times Of Day
Dawn and Dusk

Personality:
۞Misunderstood
Poor Mechia is often stereotyped by many as someone else, not the rune he really is. No one can truly see into his feelings, observe how lonely and loyal he is, or why he dives into the ocean in the first place. He isn't upset that no one knows his thoughts- he keeps it all to himself- but is always a bit sad when he's misunderstood. Who wouldn't be?
۞Brave
Mechia is quite courageous, stopping at nothing to rescue those he likes, no matter the danger. If someone was trapped in a thorn bush, this rune would try valiantly to get them out. However, if it involved fighting to save somebody, Mechia would charge into battle and duel for his buddy's freedom. Of course, rage occasionally gets over Mechia, causing a ruthless attack with no thought of his safety... but you've got to admire his bravery in almost every other situation.
۞Energetic
When he's motivated, Mechia is always moving around energetically. He runs in place, swims using his natural abilities, and even just takes a little run on the beach when he's feeling full of energy, which is almost never. Mechia is always encouraging Kaylee and company to swim with him, although they would usually prefer to stay try. Nevertheless, the little runeling makes an effort to get his exercise, energetically hopping about.
۞Curious
Mechia is always looking for somewhere to explore. Whether it's an ocean of possibilities or just a little crevice, this rune always wants to explore it. He won't stop scouring the area until he's fully explored it unless he's on a mission, and he has a set place to look. Otherwise, his bearer has to wait for him to come back- Kaylee would hate to have her rune lost, and the very thought of it makes her shudder.
۞Short-Tempered
This runeling has a short temper- even small things provoke an attack or growl. Even just being held with Kaylee's warm hands make Mechia glare at her, and being held back from a pearl or pond causes this rune to scratch angrily. If something isn't going right with his fixing, or something on the object scratches him, Mechia will splash the thing, or slap it with his tail. It's best not to do anything bad to Mechia anyway, as he retaliates fiercely... for a runeling.
۞Lonely
Mechia doesn't get much attention from fixing things. He's always quite lonely, never having many friends to work on ships with. Most times he even feels alone, as he has no constant companion, as much as he wants one. Without someone watchign over him, Mechia is free, but doesn't like it as much, as his loneliness gets to him.
۞A Bit Depressed
Mechia is always slightly sad. He's usually frowning everywhere he goes, but rarely keeps a neutral expression when pensive. Perhaps it's because he doesn't have someone to go with him, or maybe it's that he'd rather be somewhere else. Whatever the reason, Mechia is sulking all the time, although he doesn't cry.
۞Friendly
Even with all the qualities he has, Mechia is loyal and will always approach a stranger if they look friendly enough, though mostly sea creatures. He'll tell them a bit about himself, what his name is and other things like that. Usually he gets a nice reply, as politeness is returned with kindness, and that makes everyone happy, does it not? Despite his looks, Mechia is rather friendly to others- if they're nice back to him.
۞Smart
Being robotic, Mechia is highly intelligent. He knows exactly where things are, and how to determine where a beast is friend or foe. Besides knowing lots of other information, he still knows what to do in any situation, dire or casual. If someone is drowning or choking, this runeling knows how to save them. If a lock needs cracking or a clock needs fixing, Mechia will fix it, even if the job is long and hard. You can expect a lot of information at various points in Mechia's adventures- fun, funny or even odd facts of all sorts.

Why do you wish to have him:
۞His Appearance
I can't explain my love for Mechia's look in words- he's adorable, especially with his steampunk look! His beautifully, intricate metal flesh, awesome glowing blue highlights, truly sea creature-like feel, and highlights are just enchanting. Even his simple teeth are awesome, in their own way, just like Mechia's unique tail design and almost coded wings. If runeling looks were sparkles, Mechia would be blindingly dazzling- his appearance is divine!
۞My Love For Mechanical Beings, Specifically Robots
As I've said, I really love steampunk, or robot, creatures. I've always had to make a steampunk accessory on a character in a contest- and I've come to loving steampunk things, not to mention with the help of steampunk adoptable sites and all the awesome art everyone makes of robotic beings. Some say the mechanical beings are just creatures to power-play, but I know that they should be loved just as much as equally mystic animals- griffons are in the same tier as robots, but aren't loved as much.
۞Mechia's Resemblance to Many Others
I think of so many other characters when I look at Mechia- one of my Sona's altered forms, the 'Heavy Lobster', Kracken, Leviathan, and lots of different robotic and/or aquatic creatures. Owning this baby would be like having my own personal robot creature, like the others but that extra 15% more awesome than all the others. To top it off, little Mechia is a dragon- a dragon!- unlike the other creatures, making him stand out from everyone else.
۞Mechia's Theme
Mechia's robotic, sea creature theme attacked me like an eager puppy. I'm a sucker for steampunk designs, and any awesome fantasy, so I knew this guy was a perfect match for me. Themes are very important, as everyone tells us writers, and this theme is five-stars- just absolutely positively perfect!
۞The Upcoming Events
I knew that sadly, the CS rune dragon hub was going to be closing, although a new site was in development. I was desperate to get a new, epic baby rune, especially from the palooza since the breeding slots closed like doors to a -20 degrees wind- quickly! As you can imagine, paloozas were like bliss for me- awesome runes that you had to win, but there was no paying required! I knew that this would probably be my only chance to get a robot rune- following my disappointment of not having the Reaper II rune put up for adoption- unless the new site contained some sort of steampunk, robot species of rune dragon.
۞His Judge
I already knew from past that bearers fought crazy hard for runes made by Benathorn, and Jendalie was my best bet to get an epic runeling. And then Mechia appeared, as if on cue- it fit perfectly! Although this rune was hard to draw, he looked good enough to surpass my interest- way past. Bearers tended to go for runes made by the species' creator, and the creator's sister made runes just as awesome. It's not like i would turn down an awesome rune based on their creator, but it made more sense to enter for one made by Jendalie- years of strategy pay off in the long run.
۞His Rarity
As you may or may not know, I have a knack for entering to get things that are considered rare. When I saw the description as a 'very rare rune', I immediately entered. There was no better chance to get a rare rune if it said in the description! WIP

Where will you keep him:
Wherever I can! He'll be swimming in painted oceans or art, thriving in tons of marine stories, and exploring bucket loads of mechanical places in my signature. I'll try to make Mechia as happy as I can, keeping him everywhere I truly can- even in my heart.
Mechia loves being in the water, he absolutely relishes it! Just the feeling of liquid rolling down his skin is enough to make him smile with glee, and a drop of rain cheers him up immediately. In fact, if he could always be near water he'd be the happiest runeling in the whole world! He does have to come in for breaks though, so instead he tries to maximize his water time in any way possible- even risky ones.
۞Gears
Being a robotic rune, Mechia simply loves gears. Gears are like pearls of land for him- he hugs them, polishes them, but doesn't lick them. He does, however, hoard them, and one who investigates Mechia's home is very likely to find some gears, all shiny and silvery. Often, when Mechia is forced to fix something, he'll often remove a gear in the object and keep it for himself. This makes things go in an awry, but this runeling just wants some company- gears can be like friends to poor Mechia, who lacks friends besides Kaylee and her crew of runes.
۞Quiet
Mechia likes peace and quiet, especially when he's working. Loudness can cause Mechia to get off task, or get irritated if it's extremely noisy. However, the docks he enjoys are usually very quiet, making it a happy place for the runeling. If his peace is disturbed, Mechia will attack furiously, wanting to relish his silent time. Not everyone wants to disturb somebody like Mechia, so this only happens rarely- unless he's near someone like Aurora.
۞Pearls
Mechia just loves pearls! He's always looking for some on the beach, whether they're blue, pink, or black. Even if the pearls are fake or lack any luster, Mechia adores them. He dreams about pearls, licks them, pats them. If a pearl is in front of him, or anywhere near him, you can expect the mechanical runeling to pounce on it, them happily lick the treasure. He even uses them in his building projects, making for an extra surprise! Pearls will remain very special to little Mechia, and they're his eternal hoard... besides gears.
۞Metal
Any kind of metal- copper, silver, iron, you name it- is a kind that Mechia likes. Any kind of metal ore makes him happy, dusty or small, crushed or scrunched. When going in the water, Mechia often looks for metal he can take home with him, despite it's visual looks. The only thing Mechia doesn't like about metals is when it's really plastic- boy, does that make him mad- for hours or more, he gets just so fed up about it!
۞Marine Animals
Fish, shark, stingray, you name it- Mechia loves all marine creatures. As his father was a hammerhead rune, Mechia was born with a love for the sea creatures- no matter how big, mean or dull they were. Whenever Mechia is exploring in the ocean or sea, if he finds a sea creature he'll happily swim over to it and introduce himself. Not all marine creatures are as friendly as Mechia, though- so somethings he escapes with a scratch or too. Most times, though, his encounters are friendly- many are fascinated by his features, and admire him, having his hammerhead rune father.
۞Lasers
For some odd reason, Mechia seems to have an affinity with lasers. Any laser pointer that is bought by his bearer is soon snatched by the little runeling, who loves pushing buttons and chasing the light, silently. Red, small, green, big, black, thin, white, multicolored... any color and size of laser is something Mechia automatically likes. And 'like' is an understatement- the little runeling adores any laser that he sees! Whenever a laser is revealed, Mechia will frantically try to obtain or chase it- even if it's just a tiny laser beam or laser pointer.

Dislikes:
۞Heat
Being hot is definitely not Mechia's cup of tea. If he is exposed to heat, or is hot, he'll frantically try to find something to cool himself off, like some nice cold water. If nothing cool is around, he'll do what a hot rune what be expected to do- try to get away from the heat, using any method, even strange ones. Methods Mechia has been known to use include hiding under his tail, flapping his wings to cool off, and... skydiving onto the ground? Getting makes the runeling pretty desperate, so odd actions aren't uncommon.
۞Loudness
Loud, loud, loud- anything loud Mechia hates! Especially from being someone who likes peace and quiet, this runeling posiitively despises anything that he can't stand the volume of. He'll plug his ears, chase the noisy creature off, or just fume about- the very mention of noise makes him frown. If the world was quieter many would be at rest- but most of all Mechia, he would just be gladder than glad.
۞Being Too Dry
Mechia loves being in the water, and if he gets too dry, he gets fussy. He'll flail around, growling darkly at his surroundings. Other times the little runeling may run around, or curl up into a ball to avoid getting drier. Any method that Mechia can use to get rid of the feeling of being too dry- dangerous, risky, boring or loud- this runeling will try to feel less dry, despite everything that could happen- the runeling's mind is usually focused on getting wetter, not getting attacked.

Would you like to breed him in the future:
Yes, of course, but only with other aquatic/robotic runes.
Any Quirks:
۞Licking Pearls
Mechia always licks his pearls when he finds them. I don't even know how this habit came into his life, but whenever he finds one sparkling pearl he licks it, and licks it. Perhaps it's his way of cleaning it, or satisfying his yearning to swim in the ocean. Even dirty pearls are priority on Mechia's 'to-lick' list.

Art:
Mechia, with a blue pearl and gear.

Mechia, suspended in a bubble.
Mechia, recalling how he met Kaylee.
Mechia's silhouette, swimming.

Stories:
Sacrifices
Mechia smiled. It was a nice morning, and he was sitting on a stone cliff face near the beach he liked. Being a wild rune was nice- no bearers, free time all day, and no getting scolded. Still, he liked to watch for bearers anyway unless something needed fixing- it was his only job, really. Footsteps echoing ominously on the boardwalk snapped him out of his thinking. A bearer? It was morning- they shouldn't be here!

However, it was only a young girl, maybe 12 or 13. She was with another rune, a white one with some gorgeous pink accents. The girl's lips moved, the wind revealing her conversation to her dragon. "A nice morning, isn't it, Aurora?" The so-called Aurora nodded. "Yup, Kaylee- I love the morning!" So do I, thought Mechia angrily. He would have to scare them off, no doubt. It would be hard, but his courage could easily bring him through.

Just then, the girl stumbled and fell into the water. She was being dragged in! Aurora was frantically trying to help, but couldn't do it. Bracing himself, Mechia nodded and leaped. He had to save this girl- it was wrong for her life to end. Liqiud touched Mechia's flesh, and a ripple spread out from where he had dove in. Swimming over, the runeling tugged on the human's arm. It was no use- she was too heavy! He would have to make a sacrifice. He would save this girl, but maybe even hurt himself- risky, but it would bring justice.

Rushing towards the shore with a new strength, Mechia swam like he had never swam before- fast, accurate, and life-saving. The girl had stopped flailing, and her breathing was faint. She was still alive though, still alive. Hauling, the body up on shore, Mechia hopped up and inspected a discarded bag of things Kaylee had gotten. Pearls and stones filled it, along with pretty coins. He could steal them, but it wouldn't be nice- he could steal this girl's heart instead. Curling up next to her, Mechia blacked out, exhausted.

Mechia awoke in a dark room. Where was he? Glancing around, he could see Kaylee sleeping. He had been taken in! Finally at rest, Mechia fell asleep, smiling.

Water Pearls
Mechia struggled in his warm bearer's hands. He wanted out of the hot prison- he wanted to dive into the ocean, right beside him! Being stuck here when he was gently suspended over the body of water, getting a charm put on him, was highly inconvenient. Mechia growled angrily. Let me out! He tried to say, but only a faint buzz came out. "There, there, Mechia." Kaylee soothed, tying the pretty blue string and gear charm around the rune's neck. She set Mechia down, and patted him. "Look for pearls, okay?" She told him, as the little rune waddled toward the water. Finally! Mechia smiled with satisfaction, and dove into the blue stretch of liquid.

Water soothed Mechia's mood, the cool substance comforting him. Now, what to find... pearls! He loved pearls. A lot. Plunging deeper into the increasingly murky water, Mechia scoured the area for glowing objects. Obviously the little ocean treasures wouldn't be found here, but it was worth a try. Shooting little eye lasers into the space with no success, the runeling dove deeper into the murky gloom, knowing that pearls had to be here somewhere- they were pretty common, after all.

Mechia was getting a feeling he was nearing the bottom, as if was getting darker and more creatures were appearing. Perfect! He had all the time he wanted to search for the rare ocean beauties. Then something dreadful occurred to him- what if he ran out of air? He could dive forever if he wanted, but not enough air could kill him easily. Bracing himself, the runeling spiraled down to the soft, dark sandy bottom of the ocean- well, maybe not the bottom, but still somewhere nice.

Scooping up a wingful of pearls, Mechia began ascending. His job was done- time to report back to Kaylee! A rumble issued form the bottom. What was that? A fish burst up, jaws gaping and eyes locked on to the runeling. Mechia knew one thing- he had to hightail out of here, fast!

Swiftly swimming upward, Mechia kept the thought of freedom in his mind. He would be free! Free! But the monster was gaining on him. Zigzagging to avoid pinnacles of teeth, Mechia burst upward. He awkwardly flopped ashore, a few pearls in his claws. Kaylee came over and gingerly picked the runeling up. "Good, you've brought back some pearls!" She said, smiling. "Now, what about those rocks? Rocks? Mechia sighed, and smiled to his bearer. "Rocks can wait." He said in a final sort of way, and fell alseep soundly.

Castaway
Mechia aimed his eye lasers at the dent. He was fixing up the Ocean Dream, royal cruise ship. It was his job to fix it, not like he was getting paid for it or anything. Kaylee had forced him to work, since "She was going to go on it later". Bearers and their reasons... they were ridiculous. Finishing the dent, Mechia blinked his lasers off and smiled. Now, he could add a pearl here. Putting his tail in the water, the runeling cautiously scoured the area for shining gems. Having no luck, he frowned. He'd just have to use one of his own, of well.

Patting the ship halfheartedly, Mechia reached out to the nearby docks. A rumble issued from the Ocean Dream. It wasn't supposed to go away, not yet. Looking up, the runeling saw a mysterious figure on the upper deck. The thing was twirling the wheel, why wouldn't it help the rune? Mechia thought anxiously. It occurred with a jolt that the thing was going to steal the Ocean Dream... Mechia stranded on the side!

Mechia's claws dug into the cold metal as the cool sea waters lapped at his feet. The boat was gaining speed, and things weren't looking too good. The young runeling knew that wherever this thief took the noble ship, he would be forced to follow. Gritting his teeth, Mechia looked around.

There wasn't much here, but there was an island in the distance. Perfect! Now, to getting there would be hard. Tapping the hull, Mechia waited. The ship turned abruptly, as if it was wanting to turn towards the island. But it wasn't heading toward land- it was spinning! Clinging on bravely, Mechia endured until he couldn't hold on any more. He was flung off, and landed on the island. Exhausted, Mechia collapsed. There had to be some way out of here...

The little runeling awoke with an aching pain in his head. Where was he, anyway? thought Mechia. He had been thrown off course, but had no where to go. He needed to escape, and get food, of course. Getting up, the runeling sighed at the thought of food. He was starving, as if he hadn't eaten forever. There was only one answer to that-fishing. Mechia was feeling light-headed, but went out to fish anyway- being near water always cheered him up. It always did.

Tail swishing from left to right, Mechia waited, shadow not casting over the water. He had enough experience and smarts to know that hovering over the water didn't work, it just scared the prey away. As if there were any prey here, sadly. Absentmindedly firing his eye-lasers into the liquid, the little runeling watched. A glimmer of silver rippled past the beam of blue laser light.

A minnow! Perfect! Absolutely perfect! Crazily attacking the fish, the runeling gulped down the fish, along with a gulp of water. Ack! He hadn't wanted to swallow water! Flailing frantically, Mechia reached for the sandbar. He was doomed, maybe, but he couldn't give up hope- his life wouldn't end!

Propelling himself out of the water with a burst of strength, Mechia sucked in air. Now, to get back to the Ocean Dream... how could he do that? His mind was clearer now, that water must have helped. An idea hit the runeling. he could swim! He was strong enough, fast enough- he could do it! Diving into the liquid blue, the runeling swum across bravely, heading toward the metallic figure in the distance.

A fin scraped Mechia's side. Something was following him! Not now! He couldn't stop now, he had to keep going! Mechia looked down. It was merely a shark... hey, maybe it could help me, thought Mechia. Swishing his tail in the shark's face, Mechia called to the sea creature. "Hey!" Realizing he couldn't speak to the shark above-water, Mechia descended slightly. "What do you want?" A gruff and faint voice answered. Mechia smiled. "I have a shark (rune cough cough) as a father, and I need help!" He declared. The shark's expression softened. "What?" It's voice was a bit louder now, as if it trusted the rune. "To get that ship." Mechia replied, gesturing to the Ocean Dream in the distance.

Smiling, the shark nodded. "Hold on tight!" Grasping the shark's fin, Mechia watched in amazement as the shark sped towards the vessel. He was finally catching up! Smiling, Mechia followed the Ocean Dream. As the shark neared the ship, Mechia launched himself onto the boat.

"Hey!" He said, walking boldly up to the captain. "A rune..." The human whispered, turning to face Mechia. He was pale and had odd black hair, as if he was out of vengeance. "Leave the ship!" Shouted the runeling boldly, dashing towards the thief. Moving to the side swiftly, the human smiled. "Try to catch me then!" He said, and jumped off the boat defiantly. Mechia walked up and took the wheel, heading towards shore. Sure, he got away... but the boat, and himself, were safe. Smiling, the runeling docked the boat and leaped off. Now, about those dents...

Poems:
A dragon, so small, can cross the ocean
Mechia! Mechia! Mechia!
Metal wings that can hardly fly
Mechia! Mechia! Mechia!
This one can easily defy
Mechia! Mechia! Mechia!
Challenges no one else could ever pass
Mechia! Mechia! Mechia!
Mechia! Mechia! Mechia!
Strong yet silent
Mechia! Mechia! Mechia!
Last edited by Kirbylover901 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 29 times in total.
"Do you remember when Staff Litter month
was in November? ...I do."

Vanilli invites you to check out Fox-n-Key!

Sirius suggests you visit one of the other
websites I'm on by clicking on the links below!

Flight Rising

Kirbylover901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sphye » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Oh! How steampunk! I'll might try for him. I reserve the name Cybaerugo, a combination of Cybernetic (one half-root of the word cyborg), and Latin aerugo, meaning rust or rust of copper.
Last edited by Sphye on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emris » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:16 pm

This is a W.I.P

Owner Name:
lunaroset
Name:
Technician, Tech for short. His name comes from his ability to fix anything mechanical or electronic, whether it be a jet engine or a coffee maker.
Personality:
Tech is intelligent but can be very meticulous. Although he can be a little too serious at times he is very playful when no one else is around.
As soon as I saw him I was amazed by him, at first I just saw what he looked like on the outside, but now I see his character and personality as well and that is one of the reasons that I really want him. No adoptable has ever caught my eye like Tech does, I want others to see him and his personality through my writing.
He will be kept in my signature the majority of the time.
Yes that would be awesome!
Any Quirks:
Tech always walks in circles on before laying down, and he has an affinity to popcorn.
Other:
As I don't own a drawing tablet and I can't draw with a mouse, I will be posting a story as well as a poem or two as soon as I finish them.
-To fly-
Clinking wings
Clanking wings
Flying is the best of things
Flitter flap
Flitter flap
We all know where the sky is at
But none know, not well as I
How beautiful and free is the sky
Although I am not light, or quick, or swift
My metallic wings still give me lift
Into the blue
The bright white blue
That I with my metallic wings did fly into.
Last edited by Emris on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Deviantart
My Toyhouse
I am always happy to talk about my
characters, art, CS related things, etc
so if you need/want anything just pm me!

icon by GOD-LIKES-ME

Pet's name: Beefcake
Emris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me