Drawing sessions 4
92 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Baby Peach Rune

Postby Jendalie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Lavent~

Owner: BlueAura~
Type: Baby Peach Rune

"Congratulations, it's a girl!"

"This baby Rune is the offspring of Lemon and Aurora.She is a sweet little girl who loves to play and roll around on top of fruit. Her favorite being the peach. She has inherited her mothers fluffiness and paws as well as her fathers love of fruit. She is a curious and inquisitive baby Rune that likes to spend her time hoping from tree to tree and monitoring the fruit that may grow on them. She takes great pride in her work. Any fruit that falls before harvesting season she claims as her own. Many of these Runes assist Eledamore farmers with crops. Any fruit or vegetation tended to by these Runes will become the best produce in the land."

Congratulations BlueAura~!

Rules

~Those with the best form will win this dragon.
~You are allowed to add more to the form until the final date when the winner will be chosen.
~Do not argue or whine if you do not get this dragon. There will be MORE in the future but it takes 1-3 hours to make these adoptables so patience is required when competing.
~Do not take any of my ideas without permission. I now have to state this in all my rules because of past issues.
~Do not use pictures from Google in your form.
~Only talk about the other runes on the main page.
~If there are any questions post them on the main thread for a mod to answer. We will no longer answer questions through PM.
~The forms are just skeletons to build on. You are allowed to add any effects you believe will make it more appealing and while there are no limits on how much you can write, please keep the length within reason.
~Enjoy, and if you do not win simply congratulate the ones who did and look forward to the next release.
~Be respectful and polite to each other and have fun with your form.
~Because of recent problems we will automatically disqualify and give a strike to anyone found trying to guilt or harassing others either on the threads or through PM.
~Remember that besides our own rules all Creativity Forum and Site rules apply.

Code: Select all
[center]
[b]Owner Name:[/b]
[size=85](Your Username goes here)[/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[size=85](Dragon's Name goes here)[/size]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[size=85]Female[/size]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[size=85](What is the dragon's personality like?)[/size]
[b]Why do you wish to have him/her:[/b]
[size=85](State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)[/size]
[b]Where will you keep him/her:[/b]
[size=85](Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)[/size]
[b]Would you like to breed him/her in the future:[/b]
[size=85](This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)[/size]
[b]Any Quirks:[/b]
[size=85](Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)[/size]
[b]Other:[/b]
[size=85](Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)[/size][/center]
Last edited by Jendalie on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Jendalie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:Momoko:.

Postby Flowerdust » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:48 pm

“the ripest peach is highest on the tree”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name;;
Momoko or 桃子
Name Meaning;;
Momoko means "peach child" in Japanese
Nicknames;;
Momo or モモ... Japanese for "peach"
Gender;;
Female ♀
Size;;
small kitten
Weight;;
6 pounds

Personality;;

-|Sweet|-|Naive|-|Quiet|-|Gentle|-|Curious|-|Energetic|-|Graceful|-|Joyful|-|Loving|-|Stubborn|-|Charming|-

Sweet;; Momo is a sweet, loving rune most of the time. She can be very bitter though...
Naive;; Momo lives quite a sheltered life, hence her "innocence". She is also a little flirt without really
meaning too ^^;
Quiet;; Momoko is a fairly quiet peaceful, but she does have her moments. When she`s in the mood Momo
can be very chatty.
Gentle;; Momo is a very gentle and caring rune. She finds fighting to be a waste of time and energy.
Curious;; Momo has an air of curiosity sounding her. Life seems to one big game and well that can get her
in trouble.
Energetic;; Momo is a little bundle of energy and isn`t the type who like siting around. She often directs
her energy to caring for a peach tree Flora planted for her.
Graceful;; Momo is quite graceful leaping from branch to branch in her peach trees, but is still mastering
flying...
Joyful;; Momo is a very cheerful and happy child. She seems to be forever to happy and often looks at the
glass half full
Loving;; Momo is a very loving soul and seems to love everyone she meets
Stubborn;; Once Momoko has made up her mind it is near impossible to change it
Charming;; Momo is a very charming little rune, even though she doesn't exactly try

Likes;;
- fireflies
- peaches
- climbing trees
- popsicles
- popcorn
- being outside
- summer
- water
- Flora
- meeting others
- stargazing
- adventures
- peaches and cream
- candied peaches
- bubbles
- dandelions
- flowers

Dislikes;;
- Cold
- Mean or Scary runes
- spicy food
- spiders
- apples

Why I wish to have Momo;;
From the moment I saw little Momo she took my breath away. I just clicked with her and it seems every time I see her I
fall more in love. From her little paws to her beautiful colors she`s just pure perfection. I have big plans for her and well I can
already see her story unfold before me. I just think she suits both me and Len. I think that over the time of me working on this
form Momoko has became my dream rune and even if I don`t win will always hold a special place in my heart.

Where will I keep Momo;;

There are many places I`d keep Momo, she would always be loved for sure with me. She would
get a spot in my signature, her own page on my in the works rune aviary, Momo would be
constantly in my heart and in my mind and would be all over my sketch book.

Would I breed Momo in the future;;
Yes! If I ever grow little Momo, then I will
breed her, but only to a guy she loves

Momo`s Quirks;;
Momo has an almost unhealthy obsession with candied peaches and well anything sweet. The little rune
believes she can live off them. Momo also has thing for bubbles of all sorts. She loves pop them and well watch
them. When Momo gets nervous, she has a tendency to nibble on the end of her tail and blush. Momo loves to gaze
at the night sky and study the stars. She hopes one day to see a shooting star.

The Rune of the Peach Tree;;
Wind whistled through the trees, sending the delicate peach blossoms everywhere. I took in a deep breath of the fresh spring air. Finally spring has come Eldamore! Ah how I've missed the flowers and the warm sunlight... I look up at the sky to see Flora soaring above, a large smile on her face to see the flowers back. It seems flora`s excited as well... I walked through the small peach orchard, my hands running against the new leaves. A large peach dangled above my head, ripe and delicious. I reached up for it but before my hand ever touched the soft skin of the peach it disappeared. I looked puzzled at, the now bare, branch. What in the world just happened?!? Maybe I just imagined the peach, yes I imagined it! I took a deep, calming breathe before I sat down under a peach tree. Flora fluttered down, her feathers all ruffled. She had peach all in her fur and feathers, clearly someone was messing with me and Flora. "Flora are you okay?!?" I said my voice a little panicked, as I gently wiped the sticky fruit off her. Flora glared at a nearby peach tree, her feathers still ruffled. I followed her gaze into tree, where a pair of bright eyes looked at me and Flora. Curiosity sparked inside me as I as me and the eyes watched each other. I cautiously got up, not wanting to scare the owner of the eyes. Before I had even gotten halfway a flash of peach went through the trees. I looked astonished at the speed of the tiny rune overhead. She noticed my gaze on her and the little rune lost her balance and fell towards the ground. Both me and Flora rushed forward towards the small rune. Her bright eyes flickered open, showing pure fear, as I picked her up. The small rune trembled in my arms, but seemed to calm down a bit after Flora flew onto my shoulder and cooed something. When I was sure the small rune wasn't hurt I put back on the ground. "There you go little one, only a couple scratches." I said softly. I had expected he to run away but instead the small rune scurried up my pants legs and sat down on my shoulder. I smiled softly at her, not sure if I was ready for a second rune. She rubbed her little head against my cheek, and well she stole my heart.This story is supposed to be like Len is telling it to you c;

Art;;
Header
Pixel Momo

I`m sorry I didn`t get more art done, but I`ve had my finals and papers this week. I really do hope I still have a chance
Last edited by Flowerdust on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:26 am, edited 10 times in total.
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baby Peach Rune

Postby Sphye » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:50 pm

What is her name?
Keppaku, or her nickname, Paku.

Why this name?
Keppaku immediately struck me as being innocent and pure, her grace and youth evident. I always find names with a meaning to be the best, in both uniquity and and, generally, sound. I knew that peaches hold some significance in many Asian cultures, so it seemed fitting to go from there. I played around with translations for a while, many names sounding pretty, but none quite sticking. Then, I found one that popped: Keppaku.
Keppaku translates from Japanese to mean innocence, virtue, and purity, and to a lesser extent simplicity, morality, and sincerity. It fits so well, and the name sounds both playful and delicate to me. I doubt anything I could find could do better to describe her; My little Paku.

Female. What else could she be, with such a delicate, feminine appearance and aura?
Her Bearer wrote:
Owner name
Sphie

Bearer's name
Silver Vivizae

Personality:
Work In Progress
  • Shy
  • Playful
  • Tranquil
  • Gentle

Why do you wish to have her:
She is so unique and gorgeous! She would be the first rune that I actually won, as my Canvas is a custom, and her timing is impeccable, in that I was fairly sad earlier the day she came out, because I missed a different rune. That aside, she is some of my favorite things: Fruit-ish, fluffy, and sunset-colored. I can think of very few other runes that could be this perfect.

Where will you keep her:
Anywhere and everywhere I can. She would be resident of my signature, of my character thread, all over my gallery, in stories and roleplays, and I would attempt a plush of her in real life, if I can get the material for such. She deserves every bit of attention I can give her.

Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
I'm not sure. She is so unique, it would have to be a very special male indeed to win her over, and that's assuming I even want to grow her at all.

Any Quirks:

Other:
I will have both a story and art up later, but I'll need some time to find the perfect inspiration.

Story

Winter had just begun, and the night sky was aglow with the northern lights. It was cold and dark, but not very late yet. A thin coat of snow was upon the ground, only a few inches thick but slowly piling higher. I walked along what I assumed was the path, footprints implying that I was correct.
Canvas curled herself into a tight ball inside my pack, trying to stay warm, and I shivered along with her. Although it was only barely below freezing, the wind stole away what body heat I could keep. I would stop when I found a clear patch of ground, I told myself. When I found some relative shelter. But as I walked and walked, the treeless landscape seemed to mock me.
I really aught get a horse, I thought to myself, wishing that I could go faster. I seemed to be going at barely more than a spider's pace, and the chill wasn't lightening at all.
I finally gave in and decided to stop when the snow was up to a bit more than a foot. A snowdrift might be deep enough to make a cavern, if I was lucky. All I had to do was find an area that might have accumulated more snow than another.
A half hour of looking and poking through the snow later, I still could not find a place that would shelter me more than freeze me.I mumbled about luck not being on my side, when suddenly there was a source of amber light, growing from a faint glimmer to a radiant display of pinks and oranges.I shielded my eyes, letting them adjust before looking at the source; A brilliantly lit rune dragon, and a baby at that. It chased it's tail around, rolling all over oblivious to the numbing cold, before noticing by presence. Hello, traveler. she said in a voice wise beyond her years. What are you doing in the snow at this hour?
I stood in silence for a moment, unsure of what to say. I was, after all, being talked down to by a baby rune dragon; On the other hand, it was apparently not what it seemed, as it could speak audibly and had, in the first place, appeared from nowhere.
Finally recovering enough for speech, I asked the ethereal dragon, "Who are you?"
The dragon made a disapproving clicking sound before speaking. I do believe I asked you a question first, did I not?
Sighing lightly at the lack of answer, I tried to recall the glowy runes previous sentences and answer.
"I was trying to find a place where I might not freeze tonight." I said plainly. "But who are you? You are too small to be an Ancient, but yet you speak and don four legs."
The peach-colored rune paused a moment to think. I am the subconscious of a child, a rune hatchling. I am, in reality, little more than a magic apparition. But that brings me to a more pressing issue: I am freezing. Somewhere out here, my body is buried under the snow, dreaming, but near death. You must rescue me. No one else can, for most are asleep or too far away. Please.
"But how? I have no way of finding you- or rather, your body? The point is, I don't know how to help you even if I try." I said, my voice betraying anxiety and worry despite my attempts to hide it.
Don't worry about the "how"s. she says in a calm yet urgent voice, My magic is strong enough to create a link between dream and reality. You must be willing to travel the link, however, if I am to be saved. Her eyes fill with sadness, of hope falling. Despite instinct shouting at me otherwise, I say in a firm tone, "I'll help you."
She smiles slowly, and the world fades into a warm, shimmering sunrise.
I awake in a fuzzy, indistinct orchard, sweet scents of flowers and fruit filling the air. In the corner of my eye I see a wisp of fog. Make haste, traveler, and know that I will not recall this self when I awake, nor will the dream last beyond my body's unconsciousness. The ethereal dragon fades away completely as she finishes her words, the silence hanging thick in the air.
I run through the trees, looking for the presumably sleeping baby. I realize how endless the orchard is, no direction appearing any more likely than the rest. I then remember the rune on the wing of the aspiration; A peach. I look about, noticing the mostly-mixed trees all filled with the fuzzy orange fruit to my left. I run that way, and sure enough, the organized forest forms a barrier between the path and the rest of the saplings. I run and run, time growing ever shorter, until the peach trees form a circle, a petal-filled clearing inside. Asleep right on top of the pink and orange blooms lay a ball of fluff about the size of my hands cupped together. I sit down, everything calming down now that I have found the baby. I stroke her fur and feathers, gently rousing her from her sleep. As she stirs, her golden eyes find me, and I scoop her up tight. The pleasant orchard is replaced by cold, but a circle of leafless trees is present. I smile, luck finally on my side, and set up a lean-to and as many blankets as I can find. I place the small dragon on my single pillow, right beside a snoring Canvas, and smile. A single word comes to mind without summons: Keppaku. I whisper the word, and know that it is set. My little Keppaku, safe and warm. I reach into my traveling bag, to see if I forgot to bring anything important out, and feel a smooth, fuzzy sphere. I pull it out, not altogether surprised to find a peach.
"Welcome to the family, Keppaku."

Gentle Shy Sweet Kind Playful Quiet Calm
Last edited by Sphye on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:17 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beewings » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Oh. My. Gosh. So adorable! <3 Definatly trying out for her. X3

Owner Name:
Beewings
Name:
Mietta (French for small sweet thing)
Personality:

_-Charming-_
She is quite the little charmer and she's very kind and sweet. There’s not a single person that she can't entice with her appealing nature.

_-Cuddly-_
She's defiantly a snuggler. When she's not hopping about in the trees she's curling up in a warm patch of sunshine and napping. She has a very calm personality and she isn't super energetic and isn't always wanting to fly around like some other baby runes.

_-Adoring-_
She loves everything and everyone. There's hardly a thing that she doesn't like or thinks she doesn’t like.

_-Ravenous-_
She's a little greedy with her peaches, if it's on the ground it's hers only. Although she's as sweet as can be, she growls and puts up a fuss if you try to take her peach, but she'd never bite or hurt anyone.

_-Tomboy-_
Yep, she's a tomboy. Even though her personality is mostly sugar sweet she is a little ruff and tumble too.

Why do you wish to have him/her:
She is one of the cutest little rune I’ve seen! <3 I just love every bit of her and she's so unique I can't think of any reason I, or anyone, wouldn't want her.
Where will you keep him/her:
She's going in my signature next to my other rune, Meyve, and in a character thread I've made for my runes.
Yes
Any Quirks:
Although her favorite fruit is the peach she seems to enjoy apples too, apple sauce to be specific. I don't know why but she just loves the taste of apple sauce, though it's obvious that her favorite fruit will always be the peach, she still likes apple sauce.
Other:

Stories:

First winter
Mietta's first winter
I was curled up in a warm ball up in my peach tree and I didn't want to get up. It was so warm in the orchard trees, even when it got cold the leaves wouldn't fall, or enough leaves would stay up that it was sheltered and warm. The humans were walking around, probably harvesting or checking on their trees. But as they were moving their foot steps sounded different that they usually did. Out of curiosity I got up and walked out on a limb to see what was going on. I looked down and gasped, the ground was white! I looked around, white everywhere. It covered everything, even the trees! I hopped about the branches and leapt from tree to tree and glided from branch to branch as I ran around in a frenzy to figure out what was going on. As I scurried across the branches, my breath was visible and it blew about in great white puffs. Somehow this excited me and I lost focus on the branches so as I glided along to a new tree, I landed on a frosty part, and I slipped to the ground. I was free falling for a second and then I hit something soft. I was still for a second and then I felt very cold so I climbed out of the odd stuff and squeaked with surprise when my paws felt very cold. I lifted up each and shook of little bits of the cold stuff and then jumped onto the tree bark and dug in my little claws in and held on. I looked over my shoulder at the odd substance that made my paws freeze when they touched it. I gently put one paw down and then followed them down. I looked down at my paws and then gently pressed one paw in and it made an indent. I jumped down from the mound next to the tree and I sunk all the way up my neck. I struggled for a second before I climbed out and ran across the cold ground and then turned and skidded across the ground before I stopped and pounced in a mound of the light fluffy stuff. I felt very excited as I jumped around and played. Although the substance was very cold I found it so much fun to dive through it and bat it around and make it float up in the air was I ran around. After my romp around I pranced around in circles and watched the prints I left behind. But when I was done playing my fur was soaking wet and I was very cold. I started to climb a tree but my legs and paws were so cold it was hard to climb up. I let out a squeek and looked around, there had to be somewhere I could go that I could warm up but everything was covered with the cold substance. So I curled up next to a tree and looked around. I wasn't sure what to do, i'd never been able to get back up into the trees. Unsure what to do I pulled my paw up to my body and rested my head on them. I looked up at the sound of footsteps and a human was walking my way, he seemed to notice me and knelt down in front of me. I wasn't afraid, I'd been around humans all the time and I knew they were kind. He smiled and picked me up and gave me a gentle pat on the head before he tucked me into his coat pocket. I was surprised but I didn't fuss, it was so warm I fell alseep. I woke up when the human reached in to take me out, and to my surprise I was in the humans den. There was a warm glow from a fire and there were many humans sitting down next to it, occompanied by the other peach runes that lived in the orchard too. It had been too cold outside for everyone. I was set down on a blanket next to the fire to warm up. I fell alseep again, dreaming of my fun times out in the stuff the humans called snow.

Outside the orchard
It was a beautiful day and I was sitting in a peach tree, licking some juice from a peach off my paw, and watching everything happening in the orchard. Although there wasn't anything going on in the orchard today, it had been a calm and very uneventful week, and I sighed. Even though I'm not the one that hopes for exciting things to happen, I wished that something would happen today. A rumbling sound caught my attention and I walked out onto a branch to see what was going on. When I pushed past the leaves I saw that the humans were loading up boxes of peaches onto a truck. Intreged by the commotion I hopped over to a closer tree to watch. The truck was packed full of crates briming peaches and it made my mind wirl what they were doing with the peaches. I climbed out farther onto a branch that hung lower and lower as I got farther. They were almost done when the branch I was on was blown with a gust of wind and I was knocked from it. I landed among the peaches with a squeak of surprise and a peach fell on top of me. I squirmed out from under it as qucikly as I could but I wasn't fast enough. The truck started to drive away and before I knew it I was watching the orchard grow smaller in the distance. I climbed over to the edge of the truck and stuck my head off to the side. The wind almost blew me back but I clung to the side and sqeaked happily as the wind blew through my feathers. It felt like flying, even though I hadn't flown yet, and I started to streatch my wings out. But as soon as they were unfolded I was thrown back out of the crates and into the grass on the side of the road. I stood up, feeling dizzy. I shook my head and then looked around. I had no idea where I was so I started walking around. Everything seemed so big, even bigger than the trees in the orchard. I was curious about everything, I never really knew that there was this much stuff outside the orchard. I followed the road for a while until I found an odd looking this with two wheels. I saw a basket on the back of it and I smelled something inside of it. It smelled oddly delicious so I climbed on and into the basket. My reward was a small container of apple sauce and I ate all of it quickly and then settled down to a nap, but I wasn't able to fall asleep because a human opened the basket and screamed. I scambled out quickly and ran to a tree before gliding over a few trees before I stopped to catch my breath. After resting I climbed to the top of the tree and looked around. Off in the distance I saw the peach orchard but closer I saw something bright was floating in the sky. I watched it with lots of interest and as it came closer I couldn't help but pounce at it. I landed on it for a second and then we fell together. I was scared for a second before we caught air again and flew around, I clung to the weird thing as it floated around. I looked under it and I saw a string on it, I reached under to claw at it. Then it broke and I swerved off in different directions. I was able to steer it with my tail and wings and I flew back to the peach orchard. The odd colored thing got caught in a tree and I climbed off it and sat on a branch watching everything going on around below.

Meyve and Mietta meet
I remember that day, I was riding my bike down to the peach orchard with Meyve flying close by. She had been cooped up in the house, after a huge rain storm, and we both were waiting for a chance to let off some steam, so I thought I would go to the peach orchard and pick some up to bake with when the next storm hit. Meyve wasn't that excited though, she wanted to go to her Harlequin orchard, but it was closed for the season because of a recent abundance of branches falling down from the wind. But I knew that she was just happy to be outside and flying around. Once we arrived we were given a basket to pick the peaches ourselves, which was a holiday special that the orchard did, and sent off into the orchard. It was dotted with puddles everywhere, which Meyve was too happy about, so she perched on my shoulder while we walked around. When we got deeper into the orchard I we started picking. Meyve was able to get the peaches higher up in the trees, which left me struggling for the one farther down. She flew down and proudly presented a large peach to me,
"Thank you Meyve." I said and took the peach. She hooted back and perched on my shoulder. I turned the peach over and found a large bite taken out of it, Meyve puffed out her feathers angrily at the sight of the flaw in her perfect peach. I reached back and smoothed out her feathers.
"It's alright, it's probably just bugs or another animal. Who knows what lives out in the orchard." I said to her. But almost every peach we found had been bitten into and Meyve was getting fed up. I tried to calm her by insisting that it was just some back luck or the weather had something to do with it. She wasn't easily swayed though, yet she didn't go off looking for a fight with the thing that had done this at least. We were able to find a few fruits that hadn't been eaten luckily, but most of them had. As we where heading down a different row Meyve squawked and stuck her wing out. I knew that she had seen something but I didn't see what she had. Sighing she took off down the row of trees. I was going to chase after her but I could never catch up with her, I knew that form experience, so I just walked as quickly as possible and tired to keep her in sight. She came back eventually and it was clear that she hadn't found anything. We kept picking the peaches until Meyve chirped at me and took off unexpectedly.
"Meyve! Wait!" I called but she was in hot pursuit of something. I was afraid that it was something that would hurt her so I ran after her, splashing through puddles as I went. As I ran I did notice something in the trees, gliding and leaping from tree to tree. It was fast but Meyve was faster and she flew through the leaves and branches after it. I tried to see what was going on in the trees but they were covered with leaves and I lost sight of Meyve. After looking around for a while I saw something struggling in a tree. I went under it and looked up but I didn't see what was happening.
"Meyve?" I called and she squawked back in distress. I started climbing, hoping that she hadn't hurt herself. "Are you ok Meyve?" I asked as I climbed farther. But I saw her, tangled up in the branches and unable to fly any more. "Hey there, you ok?" I asked and she struggled for a second before shooting a dirty look at something sitting in the tree. I pushed back a branch to reveal a baby rune sitting and watching her while taking bites out of a peach, looking so innocent as she did so. Our eyes met and she blinked once and, not loosing eye contact, took a huge bite out of the peach.
"Aww," I said, unable to help myself. Meyve chirped defiantly and glared at me. "Come on, you were chasing this little cutie? How could she do anything bad?" I said and as if in irony, the little rune got up and climbed to a new peach and took one bite out of it before moving onto the next one. Meyve screeched as if to say, "I told you so."
"Well, at least we know what is eating the peaches." I said. While the baby rune watched us from a branch above us I untangled Meyve. Once I had gotten her out from the branches the little rune came down and stood in front of Meyve, completely unfazed by the size of her. Meyve, how ever, wasn't happy with the little rune. She leaned down and as she did so, the little rune put her front paw out and 'booped' Meyve on her snout. Taken aback, Meyve simply stared at her. I smiled and started to climb out of the tree. Meyve followed, still stunned by the little rune's touch and we started to head back, having got all the peaches we needed. Meyve looked back and then tweeted once and I stopped and looked into the tree next to us. Neither of us saw anything but there was a tiny scratching sound and then the little rune that we had just seen jumped from the leaves and landed in our basket of peaches. I gasped but the baby peach rune just stared at me from the basket and then curled up in between the fruit. I smiled and Meyve even made a sound of approval. We walked back to the register with the peach rune sleeping soundly in the basket. I asked the workers about the little rune, they all seemed to know her.
"Oh, that little one is quite the little helper." one said. "Oh, I hope she didn't give you too much trouble. That little Mietta likes to follow the people who go out to the orchard." Another commented. I asked what they meant by Mietta and they said that they called her that, and it meant small sweet thing, and they thought that the meaning fit her. I couldn't help but think that it did fit her as she climbed about the peaches in my basket and looked questioningly at Meyve. Even though I wanted to stay longer we had to get home before it started to rain so I bought the peaches and packed them in my basket on the back of my bike. As I went to get Meyve, who had stayed and played with Mietta, I saw how good they got along. Mietta batted and tried to pounce on Meyve's tail and Meyve was so gentle as she pulled it out of the way. Maybe it was the fact that they were both fruit type runes or Meyve was lonely was why they got along so well. But I felt bad taking Meyve back to the house as we walked to my bike and rode away. I told myself that after the storm passed I would bring Meyve back to play with little Mietta, though there was no need. That little fur ball had hitched a ride in my basket without me even noticing and rode all the way home with us, much to Meyve's delight and my frustration.

WIP
Last edited by Beewings on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I'm not very active here anymore, moved to DA ->
I share computer w/Dioscuri.
Beewings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cuspid » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Reserving!

Owner Name:
(Your Username goes here)
Name:
(Dragon's Name goes here)
Personality:
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)
<== I'm more active
on flight rising if for
some reason you want
to come in contact with
me! feel free to add me!
Cuspid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilybug1997 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Owner Name:
Lilybug97
Name:
Periot
Personality:
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:
Quirks
Other:
Lilybug1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Owner Name: Vazchu
Name: Smarna

The name
When I look at her she reminds me so much of a warm and sunny weather, due to that I decided to name her after the country in Sarah Ash’s fantasy series that could compare to that feeling. Not to mention that the name itself is a name that I’ve loved from the very first moment when I read the first book in the series. I think the name suits her quite well.
Would you like to breed her in the future?
Yes please (just in case).

Why do you wish to have her?
I most likely fell for her cuteness (just like many others did). She caught me, more or less, and I wasn’t able to break free from it again (but then again, why should I?).
From the very first moment I saw her it was as if she saw that as an opportunity to start living within my mind. I simply couldn’t get her out of my head even when I wanted to focus on something else; she demanded the attention and that made me decide that I should try out for her. That part with things (such as drawings, characters, movies, stories, you name it) start to live within my mind isn’t something that’s new for me, it has been like that for as long as I can remember. The thing about her that I’m not use to is that she wasn’t in need of a few hours to start appearing everywhere in my mind, she was only in need of a very short moment to be able to pull it off.
She’s quite different compared to the other Runes that I’ve tried out for and my two little lads that I already have (they’re quite… dark… compared to her). So if I should guess, they would love to have her stick around as much as I want her, to light up their days with her cheerful aura. It'll take quite a while to get this little lady out of my mind if it comes to that, and I'm not even sure if I can pull it off.

Where will you keep her?
I’ll keep her in my signature here on CS along with Nilahah and Sahariel. And I’ll put art I paint of her in the group on dA (and the art I do in the oekaki will I most likely only post in the fan club-thread or any future thread on the website for the Rune dragons - which I of course will be joining).
I’m still standing by my wow that I’ll create a thread for my Rune dragons when and if I get a third one, so she’ll also be in it along with Nilaihah and Sahariel – as well as the two characters I’ve been working with for a while now that will be my two Rune bearers. And she’ll most likely have the younger one as her bearer. (though at this moment I'm uncertain if that thread will be here on CS or if it will be on the new site once it's up and running)

Personality
| Playful | Curious | Caring | Cheerful | Hyperactive | Enthusiastic | Helpful |

Smarna is quite similar to any other baby Rune that you may come to meet… Well, at least with her love for fun and joy filled days. Just like any child she really enjoys games and likes to play. She’s quite fond of others and has a habit of trusting those around her without the slightest hesitation. So that’s why she often plays with those she just met without even knowing them, and as soon as their game is over she deems all who took part in it as her friend. Smarna really loves to have others around herself because she deems other Runes and humans (well, probably anything that breaths) interesting and due to her curiosity she likes to find out exactly how others behaves and acts. It’s even possible that she’s afraid of being alone; at least it’s something she doesn’t like.
Most children are curious and if the statement of being too curious exists, then it suits Smarna perfectly. As soon as she sees something she hasn’t come across before her first instinct is to find out exactly what it is by going closer (sometimes closer than what some might deem as “too much”, especially if the “thing” she’s curious about lives and breaths). Her curiosity also shows her interest in learning new things. She really likes to lean new things and is a fast-learner, at least when and if someone takes the time to explain things for her (though, this might come as a disadvantage at some points, since she often believes that everything that other tells or shows her is the truth… So it’s quite easy to fool her and she’s probably in need of someone to tell her that she shouldn’t trust everything as easily as she does).
She’s holds within her body a soul that’s very caring. Maybe it’s because of her mother’s influence on her (it’s her mother that ended up becoming her greatest inspiration in life and she admires her a lot). Smarna cares for everything around her; Runes, humans, plants, objects, fruit (especially fruit) and anything that breaths – they’re all something that holds her heart warm. She deems each and all as an important part of the world, without any of them nothing would be as it should.
It’s not often Smarna can be seen sad or angry (surely it does happen, it would be very odd if it didn’t. But when it happens she tends to hide so no one has to see her bad moods, she’s quite ashamed of them and wants everyone to only see her “good” side), she loves to show everyone a cheerful side and she loves to spread joy and laughter’s around herself. Sadness is a feeling that she doesn’t like, no, not at all. The same goes for anger or hatred. In fact, she probably hates those feelings (indeed, even she can hate some things even if it’s something she never speaks of). That’s why she always makes sure to spread the happy feelings around her no matter where she goes. Luckily for her it also seems to work quite well, she might end up making some feel quite uncomfortable with her “straight forward”-behaviour, but most seems to almost be “infected” by her cheerfulness as they are around her.
Smarna likes to do many things, sometimes too many things at the same time. She’s often jumping up and down by excitement when she’s about to do something new or meet someone new. Every task or game she takes on with an enthusiasm unlike any other and with a smile that shines brightly around her. She simply loves to have something to do; no matter what it is. To her it’s deemed as very boring to have nothing to do for a long period of time.
One of the things that might be a downside to her personality is her need for attention. Anyone can wish for attention every now and then, but Smarna on the other hand demands it at least once a day. If you don’t give her a kind complement at least once a day she might end up showing that sad or angry self that she prefers to keep hidden. She wants responds on the things she does and she really wants others to notice the things she does (thus making her go a little overboard sometimes).
Just like any Peach Rune she has the habit of being a very helpful little girl. She likes to be able to help out with everything she’s capable of doing. Even if she’s just a child and is still learning how to do things, she doesn’t mind if the one she’s about to help shows her how it’s done so she can help. She likes to see the smiles belonging to those she helped when she has done a good job, that’s the best reward she knows after a well made job (well, at least the second best, a Peach or any other fruit is her absolute favourite reward).
Any quirks?
Furits are toys and toys are supposed to be a part of every game. That’s her thoughts about fruits. They are not only food in her opinion but also great company (especially at night when the nightmares come around. A Peach by your side and everything will be just fine).
Even though Smarna has wings (just like any other Rune) she’s not too fond of flying. She prefers to keep her four paws on the ground and enjoys running around instead of flying around. One could almost deem it as if she’s afraid of heights, but that’s not the case. She simply feels more at home with her paws on the ground.
She rarely sits still in one place for far too long (the only time she’s in one place for longer than just a short moment is when she sleeps), she really loves to run around from one place to another in order to see as much as possibly.
One of her most common habits is to lick things. By some reason she just enjoys to lick anything she deems interesting or when something looks tasty. Though, she also licks fruit just to see if it’s ready to be harvest or not.
Likes;
Cuddle up close to others, either Runes or Humans or
fruit, everything works splendid.
Play high up in the treetops, it’s a great view from there after all.
Fur and feathers, any kind, it’s just so soft and nice to cuddle
with.
Orange and white, they're her favourite colours.
Peaches and apples are her favourite fruits, but she’s also
very fond of pineapples.
Stories, she wants someone to tell her a story before she’s
supposed to sleep (otherwise she cannot fall asleep due to
that she’s afraid of having nightmares, therefore she wants
something wonderful to think about before she actually falls
asleep) and she also enjoys it quite a lot if someone were to
tell her a story during the days as well; she enjoys to slow
down and take it easy every now and then.
Glittering stones. It doesn’t have to be gemstones or pearls;
it’s good enough for her if the stone just glitters in the sunlight.
She enjoys to dream away in their glittering sparks of light to
places where anything and everything is possibly.
Her parents, she loves them dearly and would hate to loose
them by some reason.
Dislikes;
Taking naps isn’t her thing, no not at all. She hates it when she misses hours of the day because she falls asleep (still, it happens quite often, after all, she’s still a baby Rune and need more sleep than adults. She only likes taking a nap if she happens to have a pretty dream).
Rain. Though, she thinks it’s pretty when she’s watching it from places where she cannot get wet (like inside a human’s house or from a hole in a tree), but as soon as she’s outside in the rain she dislikes it a lot (mainly because she doesn’t like to be wet, but also because she’s scared of the dark rainclouds – she thinks they look dangerous).
Dolls or other human toys, she thinks they’re quite scary and doesn’t see the fun in playing with them (fruit is a whole lot better to play with).
Negative thoughts. She doesn’t like when other blames them selves for something or believes they aren’t good enough. It’s bad, and she simply doesn’t like when others act like that. Due to that she always tries to make them think about the positive and bright things in life, and if it doesn’t work she simply decides to stay away from them.

Other
The winter’s joy
The autumn had come and gone once again with all those colours that she loved so much. Yet again the winter had risen from its slumber and the world glittered with its light cover of pure white snow. She hadn’t been home for so long and that warmth of almost being able to see all those places that kept her memories of the past safe in her absence filled her whole being for each step she placed in the deep snow.
“It won’t be long now…” she whispered as she felt how her friend that she met during her travels cuddled up closer to her neck. “… Soon you’ll get to see the Yuletide once again…”
His respond came flowing into her body as a vague warm feeling, similar to her own warmth that filled her entire being. She deemed that as a good sign, it hadn’t been easy for her to get the ghostly Rune to trust her when they first met in the old graveyard.
When they reached the farmer’s grounds she waved as a greeting to the old man who was about to go to the well to get some fresh water. It had been quite some time since she had seen him the last time and it was probably because of that she thought he looked a lot older and quite tired as well. He smiled towards her as she passed by and that smile was something she returned. It felt good to be home again.
As they passed by the old man’s fruit garden that, just like the rest of the land, were covered with the pure white snow, she felt the uneasy feeling of being watched from afar. Soon she suspected that her friend sensed it as well, he gave her cold feelings that flowed into her own veins like poison. Slowly she turned towards the fruit garden and gazed upon the trees that silently waited for the spring to come once again. A little snow fell down from a branch like a soft powder, but that was all she could make out as any kind of movement among the trees.
“We are being watched… Aren’t we…?” she said with a low voice that she tried to keep as calm and collected as she could. Not that she was scared, she found it all quite exiting. Maybe it was another ghostly Rune that watched them; longing to go closer to them but either was too shy or too scared to do so?
As the thought had occurred to her, Sahariel took flight from her shoulder and made his way towards the treetops. For a moment she hesitated, she hadn’t really deemed herself as his bearer, to her they were more like travelling companions and she had decided to help him find a happier life. He turned towards her when he reached the treetops, a gaze that told her to follow him. With a short nod she started to run after him into the fruit garden, allowing him to lead the way without questioning his decisions.
It took quite a while for her to notice the little baby Rune that Sahariel followed. She was amazed by how agile it was, she got the feeling that it was used to running on the tree branches and jump to the ones in the next tree. As they soon closed in on it she pushed herself beyond her own limits to keep up with Sahariel and the little Rune, it was hard but doable in the deep snow. Luckily for her the boots she wore reached her almost to her knees, thus keeping her feet safe from the snow’s coldness.
Suddenly the branch that the little Rune ran on broke and it fell towards the ground where she had stopped. To her it seemed like the Rune hadn’t expected the branch to break and didn’t know what to do as the ground closed in. Sahariel couldn’t do much to help the little Rune, but he still managed to catch up to it. She held out her hands and managed to catch it and at the same time avoiding the branch.
“Easy now, I got you.” she said with a soft voice as she held the little Rune in front of herself. “… Were you the one watching us before…?”
The little Rune seemed to be quite confused, as if it still tried to grasp what had happened. To her relief it didn’t appear to be scared of her. After a while the little Rune sat up in her palms and watched her with big, curious eyes. Only that small gesture was to her answer enough on her earlier question. For a short while she didn’t know what to do or what to say, she just found herself staring at the little Rune, caught within those eyes that looked like shiny pearls. Sahariel landed once again on her shoulder, he too gazed upon the little Rune.
It was the little Rune who decided to make the first move; apparently she was curious about Sahariel – who on the other hand seemed to be quite uncomfortable in its company. On light feet, to her surprise four feet, the little Rune ran over her arm towards her shoulder where Sahariel sat. He on the other hand did not like the fact that his personal place was in danger; she felt his saddened feelings flowing into her as the little Rune stopped in front of him and sat down, or rather, tried to hold onto her shoulder. Soon after a few strange noises could be heard from the throat, as if it spoke to Sahariel with words that she couldn’t understand since she was human and they Rune dragons.
Sahariel however did not respond in any way other than trying to get away from the little Rune. He wasn’t used to other Runes speaking to him after all, he had been alone for so long and was still scared of others. The little Rune tried again, this time she crept a little closer to Sahariel, who fled to her other shoulder instead. Saddened the little Rune sat down as it turned its gaze towards the pure white snow below. It almost seemed light it gave a low sigh to Sahariel’s behaviour.
“Shouldn’t you at least give the little lady a chance, my friend?” she asked Sahariel softly. “… She’s not dangerous and she seems to be a very kind hearted person… At least as far as I can tell by looking at her.”
The little Rune watched her for a moment, but then she apparently decided to climb up on her head, where she made herself comfortable. Sahariel watched her with his eyes that still was quite empty, before looking away and making himself more comfortable beside her neck.
“I see that you’ve met Smarna, lass…” she jumped by surprise when she heard the old man’s words. “… I wondered why you ran into my fruit garden… But now it all makes sense…”
“I’m terrible sorry about that… I just…” fast she turned to face him and bowed her head as she apologised.
“There’s no need to apologise little Missouri… Smarna is quite the curious lady and it’s understandable that you too are curious.” the man said as he laughed lightly afterwards.
“So she’s your Rune?” she asked and faced him again, looking deep inside of the kind brown eyes that belonged to the old man.
“Nah, I’m too old for that.” he laughed even more. “She’s more like the guardian angle of my fruit garden… And probably my guardian angle as well…”
“A little guardian angle, ey? It sounds like quite the hard job for someone so young…”
“Indeed, that’s my thoughts as well… And has been since she came here last summer.” he said. “She seems to have taken a liking to you… Or maybe that other Rune…”
“I think it’s Sahariel she has taking a liking to…” she said, followed by a soft smile. “It’s too bad that he’s so unused to others liking him.”
“I see… Maybe she can change that, she’s quite the convincing lady you see.”
“Wait… Do you mean to tell me that I should bring her along…?”
“She can’t stay out here, can she? Unfortunately we don’t have room for another mouth to feed this time of the year.” the man smiled towards them. “I don’t want this little one to starve just because I can’t take care of her during the winters…”
“But that’s… I…”
“No need to argue lass, just bring her with you and make sure that you give her lots of fruit. It’s her favourite and she rarely eats anything else but that.” the man turned around and started to make his way back to the road.
She was still standing there, just watching him as he walked away. Even as a child she had never dreamed about being chosen to be a Rune Bearer. And now two Runes were keeping her company.
“Would you care to come down from there for a short moment, Smarna?” she asked slowly. After a while she felt movement on top of her head and then the little Rune jumped down on her shoulder. She hadn’t really planned it like that; she wanted to be face to face with the little Rune. Because of that she held her left hand up in front of her shoulder, hoping that Smarna would understand that she wanted her to climb onto it. After a while Smarna did climb onto her hand and she slowly moved it until they faced each other.
“So… About the things my kind neighbour said…” she said. “Would you like to come with us and stay with us at least during the winter? I won’t force you; I’d never do something like that, everything’s up to you and what you want.”
Smarna gazed into her emerald green eyes and it almost seemed like she searched for the answer within them. After a short silence Smarna nodded and started to jump up and down in her palms.
“We will have a lot of fruit; my brother likes fruit too, so the two of you will probably be great friends when it comes to that.” she said, with a soft smile. “Well… That is… Unless the two of you gets into fights because of it.”
Smarna seemed to be even more exited about it as she had mentioned fruit. Before she had realized it the little Rune had made her way to her right shoulder where Sahariel sat in silence and just watched them. When Smarna came he was about to flee to her other shoulder again, but Smarna was faster and had soon made herself comfortable beside him.
“I suspect that you’ll have a hard time getting use to that someone likes you… Or am I mistaken, Sahariel?” she said the words with a smile as she started to make her way through the snow back to the road.

It didn’t take long until she stopped again and watched the house that rested within the snow before them. A few candles stood in the windows and lit up the day that slowly turned darker as the sun decided to leave them. She had almost forgotten all the things that made the house being worth calling “home”. In the corner of her eye she noticed that both Smarna and Sahariel watched the house.
“Welcome to the O’Brien’s house, my friends.” she said softly. “… Welcome to the place that I call ‘home’ and the place where we shall celebrate the Yuletide together.”

I beg your pardon for my horrible English.
Last edited by Vazchu on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m0chicakez » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Owner Name:
(Your Username goes here)
Name:
Peach, the name fits her so well~
Personality:
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
WIP~
m0chicakez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysty Fox » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Owner Name:
Mysty Fox
Name:
Aurea Melle
Personality:

Adventurous,
Assertive,
Astute,
((of keen penetration or discernment))
Candid,
Captivating,
Committed,
((to pledge (oneself) to a position on an issue or question; express one's intention, feeling, etc.))
Compassionate,
Competitive,
Confident,
((sure of oneself; having no uncertainty about one's own abilities, correctness, successfulness, etc.; self-confident; bold))
Eloquent,
Empathetic,
Encouraging,
((to inspire with courage, spirit, or confidence))
Energetic,
Focused,
Forgiving,
((willing to forgive; merciful))
Friendly,
Fun ,
Funny,
((providing fun; causing amusement or laughter; amusing; comical))
Generous,
Gentle,
Gregarious,
Hard-working,
Hardy,
Healthy,
Helpful,
Honest,
Humble,
Imaginative,
Independent,
Open-minded,
Optimistic,
Original,
Passionate,
Patient,
Perceptive,
Strong,
Subtle,
Surprising,
Sweet,
Sympathetic,
Tenacious,
Thorough,
Tolerant,
Trustworthy.

She's adorable, and I LOVE her coloring. Plus she's very unique and I love that. C: And, I LOVE peaches. XD
Character Thread/Sig/Rune Thread
Yes.
Any Quirks:
*Melle is a really sweet girl, but her love of fruit can be a bit much. She will steal and hoard all fruits she can find, and while her mind thinks she can eat them all, her stomach can't, and I will find fruit that has gone bad hidden all over the house. As it is I spend a good portion of time trying to find her stashes, and cleaning them all up.
*Melle also loves all fruit-themed jewelry and other miscellianious items and will cry softly until she is allowed to take these items and hoard them too. But she's so darn cute who can resist?

Other:
Art=WIP Story=WIP Poems=WIP
Last edited by Mysty Fox on Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mysty's Spot
Listening To: Fight Like A Girl - Emilie Autumn
Working On: Surviving the cold...
Mood: Cold…
Art Commissions: Closed.
Art Designs/Competitions: Open
dA: TaushaShea
Quote Of The Day: "For there is no such thing as justice,
all the best that we can hope for is revenge"
Character Thread: Runes/Characters
Checking Out: Eldemore

Mysty Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Demeter

Postby Clive » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:37 pm

I"m dropping out
Last edited by Clive on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:22 am, edited 19 times in total.

I'm an artistic man of science, with rather lofty goals.
They call me Jean Descole, the master of disguise.

I'm quitting and I will take my characters with me u v u
Clive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me