Llamaling #15 by Anima

Based on Click to view
Artist Anima [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Llamaling #15

Postby Anima » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:16 pm

Information on the species wrote:Llamalings are small creatures, about the size of a golden retriever. Normally shy and secretive, they bond at birth to either another llamaling or a handler/owner. Once this bond has been made it can't be broken easily. After this the llamaling is much more sociable. Hued in both natural and unnatural colours, it is often quite rare to see a llamaling with solid colours. Markings can arrange themselves in any pattern, but stop at the knee or 'hock'. Each llamaling has four antennae; two upon its head and two at the base of the tail. These are sensory organs and used to detect the emotions around them. If a llamaling is born without them it is seen to be deformed. At the back are a set of small wing-like objects which protrude from the shoulder. The flutter as the llamaling walks; though they serve no purpose flying, they can help a falling llamaling by cushioning the blow.

Username: bear
Name: 特別な - Tokubetsuna
( Means special in Japanese for her markings. )
Her nickname could be Toku.
Personality: She is strong hearted, shy amoung other llamalings beside her friends, and when it comes to fun, she always has the most. She's smart and nice.
Favorite Board Game: Celebrity heads ( She likes to play since she's not very popular around the other llamalings, but she has a few friends. It makes her feel popular everytime, since she is always a celebrity llama in the game. )
Last edited by Anima on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Llamaling #15

Postby BunchofCandies » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Username:Wolfie Redheart
Name:Pink Gem
Personality:Loves Gems,loves to stay with her owner,Loves Pink
Favorite Board Game:none

Edit:I had to edit this becase i did not look at the drawing and the post of thoese i did dont fit right on the llamaling.
Last edited by BunchofCandies on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm nice and I'm a Female and I'm talktive and I have part dyslexia and I love trades feel free to trade me ,I am a Black Butler fan and a Sebastain Michealis,Rainbow Dash fan.
Stamps and other stuff wrote:ImageImageImage

Please do not use Rainbow Dash. lRainbow Dashl and Rainbow DashXSoarin and Wolfie Redheart (Because that was my old username I made in 2012) I might use the usernames agin and my really favorite pony is Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie is my favorite and i think my new favorite is Soarin.

My deviantart account:http://princessnightsky.deviantart.com/
BunchofCandies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sylveonite » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Username: Amur ♥
    Name: Galaxy
    Personality:
    ''I love playing Chess. I love eating, sleeping, playing.''
    Favorite Board Game: Chess
slowly getting back in cs after a looonng hiatus <3

pets in my pound section are free
all offers considered ~

Shadow
sylveonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Username:

Loenna

Name:

Violet Wispa

Female

Personality:

Violet loves playing, Chatting, going for long walks, going to the beach, eating strawberries and generally eating.

Favorite Board Game:

She loves to play "Snakes and Ladders"
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Username: BrightHeaven
Name: Feather
Personality: Nice, ambitous, tricky and manipulative
Favorite Board Game: Clue
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----------
on hiatus.
----------

⟡ alli ⟡ she/her ⟡
to-do list

art creditimg rotator
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Book~Addict » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:43 am

Username: Addieanimalnut
Name: Crysthanamum
Personality: "I love to read, act, and play the best game in the world; Quelf!"
Favorite Board Game: Quelf (it's a really fun game where you and your friends have to act silly and do random things to get to the end!)
~Work in progress~
Book~Addict

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Wow, goregous n_n

Username: bear
Name: 特別な - Tokubetsuna
( Means special in Japanese for her markings. )
Her nickname could be Toku.
Personality: She is strong hearted, shy amoung other llamalings beside her friends, and when it comes to fun, she always has the most. She's smart and nice.
Favorite Board Game: Celebrity heads ( She likes to play since she's not very popular around the other llamalings, but she has a few friends. It makes her feel popular everytime, since she is always a celebrity llama in the game. )
    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
    I am not active.
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyazihr » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:56 am

Username:Dragonclaw/Jessica
Name:Kelsey
Personality:she is a fun loving social animal, and loves to run around in circles
Favorite Board Game:monopoly, Llammaling Version
dA | insta | hello there c:
Hyazihr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maliy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Username: Maliy
    Name: Amunet: myth name (goddess of mystery)
    Personality: Amunet is very gentle. When she usually buys things they last a while, because she cares for them and is careful because, if she really likes it, she babys it and keeps great care of the item. Going along with gentle, she is very shy. Socializing isn't her thing, because she just doesn't enjoy it. But when it comes to school she is not nervous what-so-ever and she just is outgoing in front of a small group of people, which is pretty weird but thats the only odd thing to it. Amunet is also nurturing. When something or someone gets hurt, she goes right away to try and help them, either big or small. She enjoys helping other Llamalings, and humans. When it comes to helping it's her happy source. Last but not least, Amunet is curious. When she asks questions she isn't trying to nag or be nosy she just wants answers because she needs that info. There is really no reason to it, she just needs the information. She also loves to explore and see new things. The curiosity just takes over and she just needs something to get it out of her. So whats not better than to explore in the forest and see new animals? She absolutely loves it and it means the world to Amunet.
    Favorite Board Game: Candy land is her all time favorite board game! 8D

ImageImageImageImage
maliy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:33 am

Username: -3B-
Name: Callum (Scottish, "Dove")
Personality:
    Callum is a sweet-tempered creature who is more likely to be seen watching birds or calmly staring at the sunset over the nearby lake than ever causing trouble. Very polite and patient, he often lets his handler's young daughter play with him, dressing him up and putting bows in his fur without too much protest, unless it involves giant, frilly pink bows. The one thing that gets under his skin is loud music - the family's teenage boy's garage band is the perfect example - because his ears are so sensitive that he gets an instant headache. Other than that, this generally soft-spoken Llamaling enjoys the simpler things of life, appreciating each day as it comes and making sure that he remembers one good moment of every day... or at least makes a short-term memory for that twenty-four hour period.
Favorite Board Game:
    Callum enjoys old-fashioned games, especially checkers or chess. Chinese checkers appears to be his favorite, though he also enjoys Aggravation to a (high) extent.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me