Artist Puffee [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

PH #15

Postby Puffee » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:21 pm

What is a Pudding Hopper?
A Pudding Hopper is a Wallaby - like creature that can bounce up to 5 metres hight. They have long fluffy tips on their tails that always flop down. Females have pouches, and males have saber teeth.
They hatch out of Pudding shaped eggs that has their tail fluff hanging out of a hole in the top of the egg. They can reach up to 30 cm tall. Pudding Hoppers are vegetarian, and their main diet is insects, pudding, leaves, fish, and flowers. Their eggs are called puddings.They mainly stand on their hind legs. Albinos are also VERY rare, and there are none is only one in existance.Albinos are usually very very shy. Albinos count as all white ones.

Well, I made this one because, well, just read this:

Puffee wrote:
*Blackberry* wrote:
Love this little one, just fell in love with her. I do wish she was upfor adoption.

Sorry. Maybe I can make it up to you. If I get, say, 3 likes not including me, then I'll make her sister. Her sister will be very similar to her, and will be up for adoption. Though, her sister probably won't have Blood Type D, because that's ultra rare. The main reason this one isn't ufa is because she is ultra rare and I fell in love with her. :3

It got to over 3, so, I give you Tcai's sister. Lufsta. and I had an agreement that if she gives me Ttwitch I'll give her Tsaila. So she is now owned by Lufsta..

Oh yeah, we also had an agreement that Ttwitch will become Tsaila and Tcai's little brother. By 6 years.
Last edited by Puffee on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PH #15

Postby asdfghjkla » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Username; Luf ;D
Name; Tsaila (Sigh-luh)
Her relationship with Tcai;Tsaila is Tcai's twin. They pretty much do most things together. (//short. Only cause I've got her now |D)
Last edited by asdfghjkla on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asdfghjkla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PH #15

Postby Puffee » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Luf and I had an agreement that I get Twitch if I give her Tsaila. So yeah, she now belongs to her. ;3

Luf waz heare. B3
Puffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me