Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
64 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Female WoI Teenie(Results Posted!)

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:58 am

This contest is now over!

Well, this is the teenie of this month. I had fun while designing her, I wanted to create a WoI with dark personality this time(basically my personality), and thus I'll be very, VERY picky with this contest. Anyway, this contest is starting today, July 9th, and will end on July 20th. After that date, I'll close the contest and judge the forms.

Design without shading/highlights: link

Personality: she is very tough, impatient and hotheaded, preferring to be alone most of the time. She is also very sarcastic and can be violent sometimes.

Other: If you didn't notice, her claws have different colors. Her ears, also, are short.

Color codes:

Main color: #342727
Stripes/dark brown blanket: #0c0808
Light brown markings: #523d33
Cream markings/spots: #ae9285
Claws: #25324a and #090a0d
Nose: #131416
Paw pads: #465f5c
Eyes: #005e74

The Applications

-Wajas = 95%
-Ember Sky = 77,5%
-Ralonica = 75%
-Kaylawolf = 72,5%
-Mordacious = 70%
-mango sherbet = 70%
-Hailey100 = 60%
-○~Discover~○ = 55%
-Green Arrow = 55%

People disqualified due to lack of information:
-FAST WOLF
-Mozzie
-~Just.Peachy~
-Rainbow Outcast
-Blounte
-Spiriteh~
-Juliet.
-Lirrie

WoI species belongs to TheWolfsgirl90, do NOT steal!
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ƙɛℓ'Lιƨƨιяα

Postby mordacious » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:58 am

*pounce*

Gorgeous, Lilian. I will definitively be trying out for her.... I really love her personality.

--
Kel'Lissira

/kel/'/les-a-reea/
"I go by Lissira, nothing more and nothing less."

Going by her story, Kel means battlefield/warrior... While Lissira means nothing.

-She is very tough, impatient and hotheaded, preferring to be alone most of the time. She is also very sarcastic and can be violent sometimes.-

Lissira inherited most of her personality traits. She wasn't taught to be impatient and hotheaded as she grew up, but being around her impatient and always grumpy father eventually changed her.As for being alone, her mother isn't the most social of wolves... along with the fact that she didn't grow up with any siblings or playmates. When she's tough, it's because she was taught to be. Roughed up pretty good one evening after whimpering, Liss soon learned that whimpering and whining was not the answer. Rather, standing up against what was attacking you and showing no emotion when faced with harsh words was the better answer. Her own twist on life is her sarcasm and violence... Sarcasm spruces up life, and shows the stupid who is boss. Violence, while as it proves nothing, is more or less exciting and fun!
Strong-willed, stubborn, creative, mordacious, gory, call her traits what you will. But Kel'Lissira is 100% unique, and refuses to change the way she is because of some silly rules. It's caused her to get in a pile of trouble multiple times, but does that change her outlook on life? Not at all.. And as a last note, there are a few caring bones in her body... Don't let her hardened shell deceive you. She doesn't like it when her loved ones get hurt, though it may be funny, and truly, truly, loves puppies. But, for that, she has to wait for the right brute to accept her for who she is, be willing to give her the space she needs, and love her when she's at her worst. And that alone, is very rare.

Kellach \k(e)-lla-
Arick \air-ick\ | erick
Elaoniel \ello-ny-eel\

The birds chirped softly and the blue grass swayed in the wind. Suddenly, a howl broke through the air. It was high, full of distress and pain. Birds burst out of the grass, taking flight and flying off at the first sign of danger. Small prey animals scampered off into the forests surrounding the lonely hollow, the one in which the howl sprang forth.
“Elaoniel, hush. When the pups arrive they won’t enjoy your mindless howling.” Arick, the ‘head wolf’ of sorts, growled.
“Ari, you know very well pups can’t hear-” The young she-wolf had to stop and catch her breath as her side shuddered once more.
“I know, but I just want to meet our son.” Arick said, pacing the small den. “Kellach..., you know that means warrior. Named after my great father." Elaoniel just rolled her eyes and shuddered as another contraction ran through her body.
A few hours went by and, two new members were added to the small group of wolves living on the edge of Kronador territory. “Kellach! My son, your sister is so much stronger than you. Why would you let a little female take advantage of you like that?” Arick cooed, nudging the smaller pup with his nose. Elaoniel just ignored her mate's sexist comment, licking her daughter’s back. “Lissira and Kellach, our family is complete, Arick...” Wagging her tail half heartedly, she looked up at her love with a gleam in her blue eyes.
--
Two days passed the young family when sorrow struck. Kellach had passed away in his sleep, and Arick was furious rather than heart broken. “A son, a son was all I wanted. Nine weeks of hunting for you, letting you rest, making sure you had all you wanted and you reward me with a daughter!” Arick snarled at Elaoniel. “Now, Ari, you know very well this is not my fa-” Arick cut her off once more. “Yeah, yeah, not that that changes anything!" He snapped, sighing. "I suppose I can work with a daughter...” Arick muttered, thinking over his plans, for a son. Not a daughter. How was he going to work with that?
“Kel’Lissira. Kel for short. At least one of my children needs to be named after a great warrior. Besides, Lissira is far too girly for my offspring. ” Elaoniel opened her maw to speak, but she quickly let the subject drop.
“You will be the greatest warrior Isket has ever seen, child.”
From then on, my life was a mess. . . I never had a moment when I could just lie in the warmth of the sun, or swim in the silkiness of Isket’s white waters. It was all about training. All about being better than the rest... it was all about being more like my father.
At first I didn’t mind, there were multiple times when I would just run off into the woods to be alone... and he would always find me. He would always take me away from the place I was happiest... and I always put up with it.
I’ve always had one memory shimmered brighter than the rest... that memory is the day I met a butterbird. My mother had told me many legends and tales of the yellow owls, and I had always believed she was lying. It happened when I was crouching the the bluish bramble bushes, stalking a small weakling rabbit. Flexing my multi colored claws into the dirt, I breathed out a sigh. The sun’s rays peaked through the canopy of leaves above my head, acting like this was a game of hide and seek. My ear’s twitched once, disturbed by the warm light of the sun. Snuffing, I continued to watch the bunny nom on it’s last dinner.. ”You’re mine...” I thought, breathing out as silently as I could. Then, I sprang. Up out of the bushes, the rabbit was too startled to move. Down I went, my paws landing on it’s body. It was dead in a few seconds, squashed to death by my weight. It wasn’t my cleanest kill, but I didn’t have any remorse for the life I had just ended. Or so I thought I ended.
The rabbit brought in a ragged breath, startling me as it coughed up a rusty red liquid... My nostrils filled with the smell of iron. The blood didn’t bother me, and neither did the gore of the disturbing body.. What bothered me is I didn’t kill it the first time. I was supposed to be a warrior! And here, I had a simple rabbit still alive from my attack. As I paced the darkened blue ‘crime’ scene, a yellowish light came from behind me. Spinning around, I came face to face with a yellow owl. It was smaller than usual, and after it was done looking at me it hopped noiselessly around the rabbit inspecting the creature. Sitting down in the cool dirt, I watched the bird do it’s job in awe. Yellow light spread from its wings onto the bunny, uplifting it’s caved in ribs and cleansing it’s fur of blood. In just a few moments, the bunny lie there, in MUCH better condition than before, just as surprised as I was.
I stepped forward to touch the honey colored miracle creature, jus tto see what it would do for me, but as soon as my nose came close to it... it vanished at the sound of a snap in the woods. My head spun with the new twist of events, and I turned to see my father’s snarling face glaring at me. “Kel, home, NOW. You couldn’t even kill a stupid rabbit, could you? This is what I get for listening to your hag of a mother and letting you have ‘alone time’.” Growling a few words back at him, I obeyed and headed back home... the bird’s actions still ringing in my head.
--
Times like this replayed endlessly. I would find something new, like a species of prey rare to the area... or maybe even beatle I had never seen before. He would always come and find me, insult me, and then drag me back home to train more. But finally, one crisp winter morning, I said no more. Waking up early, I headed out to my ‘alone nook’ as I called it, and plotted my day out. Today was the day I would stand up to that bully of a figure and tell him I was done.
There I waited, sitting upon one of the many red rocks of isket, watching the morning sun rise above the mountains surrounding my home. Standing at the familiar snap of a twig, I turned my head and met my father’s icy blue stare. “Hello.” I greeted, my heart pounding in my chest.. aching for the fight to come. “You know the drill, head home now for the morning routines.”
“No.” I started, hopping quickly off of my rock and standing in front of my father. “I’m done being your toy of a pup.” I said, my voice rising. I was impatient, and I was smart enough to know if he were to start the argument before me, we would be off topic. “I want to be my own wolf, I want to go out and find out things I have never known. I want to be free, and alone, and most importantly away from you.” I snarled, my hackles raised now. I was ready to start this fight, ready to break free.
“Is that how you see your life? As some kind of choice you can make? Well I have news for you, Kel’Lissira. You have no hold or control over your life... You are my pup and you will do as I say. Now go home!” He snapped back at me, stepping closer to me and eyeing me cooly.
If there was one advantage I had over my father, it was that I knew this area better. I could take him on, I could beat him in this fight and then just run. “Pft, yeah. Because I just said I wanted to go home. ” I mocked sarcastically, my impatient side taking over and lunging for him too soon. Damnit! I scolded myself mentally, watching as he dodged my attack easily and then turn to fight back. “Silly girl, I can have more litters... You, though,” he chortled roughly. “Cannot have another life. I can just, blame your death on a Kronador. You know? They’re good for that kind of thing.” With that, he lifted the edges of his lips in a snarl and lunged to the side, catching my flank. Only angered by this cut, I growled and jumped up on my hind legs, my paws aiming for his back. I just wanted to knock him down long enough to give him a few cuts, and maybe take an eye or two while I was at it. My plan followed through, and as I landed he yelped and fell to his side. Growling as loudly as I could, I shot forward and bit his ear, ripping it clean off. He bellowed in pain and kicked one of my legs, knocking me down into the dirt. Surprised, I yelped and tried to roll to my feet, exposing my stomach for one crucial moment. Taking advantage of that second, he snarled and grazed my soft underside, cutting into my stomach and causing me to whine out in pain. I was tough, but agh! Searing pain spread across my stomach, causing me to feel as if I was on fire. Whimpering, I kicked his neck with my hind legs and rolled onto my paws. He coughed, shaking himself and growling as he watched me take off.
I felt as if there was no hope for me. My actions had ruined my side of the fight, and I was running away with a potentially fatal wound. I willed myself to push past the pain, telling my paws to carry me faster and further away from my former home. Unfortunately, I wasn't much faster than him and he caught my tail right as I slowed to turn away from a particularly steep hill. I let out a yelp as he yanked me back, causing me to stumble and fall to my side/back. I knew fear shown in my eyes then, and as as a last resort, I kicked both of my hind legs towards his face. I caught his jaw and his front leg, and there was a sickening crack as he jumped back. He released my tail and the force my my legs hitting his face and body caused me to push myself forward and roll down the hill.
The world spun faster and faster, and I could feel my breakfast threatening to make a reappearance. Then, I was airborn. Had I rolled off of a rock or something? Just like that, the flight was over. With a sickening crack, I hit the ground and let out a gasp as my ribcage burned with my stomach now. The pain consumed me, and I gagged and gasped for air. My eyes searched frantically for help as my vision slowly blackened and I stilled.
--
“Xerxes, shush will you? You don’t want to wake her.” The darkened black and white wolf spoke softly, her green eyes filled to the brim with curiosity.
“I think she’s just asleep. Maybe it’s her prey’s blood.” A soft spoken white-eyed fae said thoughtfully, sitting on her bum and curling her tail around her.
“Where is Boaz?” A dark brown and white wolf asked loudly, standing to his paws and glaring at his sisters with knowing grey eyes.
“He went to get Daddy and maybe Mommy.” A white and grey wolf said, standing and sitting in between her sisters. “Has anyone else noticed she smells... different?”
“I think it’s just the blood, Tiszta.” The dark brown wolf said, looking around. “Eowyn, what have you learned from Ignio? Anything about calling butterbirds or something yet?” He asked, looking around their surrounding. The pups weren’t supposed to be out this far, but Xerxes had convinced them all to go on a walk with him. When nipping yet to wrestling and wrestling went to a full out puppy war, they somehow all ended up here with a passed out wolf on their paws.
"It's a secret and I won't tell you!" The black and white fae snapped, 'hmfing' and turning her back to her brother.
“Kids? Back away from her. Foalan is coming to help you guys get home.” A brown and yellow wolf spoke regally, his black eyes narrowed as he pushed his pups away and walked toward the body of the brown and cream wolf. Sniffing her neck curiously, he frowned and grabbed a hold of her scruff, placing her on his shoulders. Being out floating around in limbo, the brown wolf said nothing as she was carried off with a herd of pups following them.
--
What was that god awful noise? Rain. It was hitting the roof of the cave like a prisoner trying to escape their cell. Down and down it went, just using all of its force on the poor red rock above my head. Blinking, Ijust watched the mighty red rock hold its ground against nature’s full force.
“Did I wake you?” A male voice asked. It was calm, and in a way... soothing. I glared at him.No.” I answered, my heartbeat speeding once more as it waited for a fight that would never come. My head was spinning, but I ignored it, it was a lost cause anyway. Looking up, I saw a male wolf standing near the mouth of the cave shaking out his grey fur. “Nice to see you’re finally awake.” he said in a friendly voice, his crystal blue eyes shimmering with wisdom and youth alike. “How long have I been out? And who are you?” I asked warily, narrowing my eyes and glaring at the wolf. “About three days, Ajax and Foalan's pups found you. You're lucky, if they wouldn't of found you I'm pretty sure you would've bled out by now.” He chirped, wagging his tail and slipping a feathery piece of armor on. “I’m Ignio. Healer of the pack.” He said simply bowing his head. “Who are you?”
Thinking for a moment, I decided I could trust this wolf. After all, I had been out in his den for the past three days. If he wanted to hurt me, he would've by now. “Lissira.” Closing my eyes, I drew out a breath. Calling myself Kel would remind me too much of my father. “Pretty name.” He complimented, padding around the den with leisure. Dismissing the compliment, I sat up and looked around the den. “Where am I?” I growled, glaring at him as I eyed the red walls.. “Rayo and Soraya’s pack, Ignio’s den, Isket. Shall I give you the description of the trees and such outside as well?” He asked, sounding completely serious. "No." I growled lowly, standing to my mulicolored paws and searching the room for danger.
"If you want to go walk around, I recommend you go straight to Rayo's den. Just go find a wolf and they'll easily point you to him." Ignio said, watching me as I looked around the russet room. Was this it, then? I just had to go and tell him my story? Easy enough. Walking out of the den, I puffed up my chest and walked as proudly as I could. I wouldn't show them how scared I was. I was a fighter, a winner, and a warrior. Caught up in my own memories I tripped and ran head first into a white and blue wolf. "Greetings, young wolf. How are you feeling?" Glaring at him I curled my lips. "Fine. I'm looking for Rayo."
He chortled, sitting in the dirt and looking down at me. "Why, hello then." He said, raising one of his canine eyebrows and thumping his tail lightly.
---------------------
WOI in the story
004080- Eowyn
800000- Lyre
400040- Xerxes
000040- Tiszta
********- Boaz
BF8040- Ajax
********- Foalan
408080- Ignio
000000- Rayo

XxX--xXx--XxX--xXx

By my lovely Ducky Daddy, Nattie<3

Icon by Ducky<333

Lines by Nattie Duck, coloring by me

By Raella <33

[Optional Reading]
Sketch by Darry. Based off of a Dragon.
**Back Plate DOES fold over, it's not just a 'wall' like thing on her back.**
Armor
It must have a chest/belly plate, a back plate and a helmet. It also must have a Rayo's mark. [Though this is not on the forum, my friends tell me it's true.] You are not permitted to heavily reference other Warrior's armors.

Within one year of age is when a WoI becomes a soldier.

They live on their side of Isket, away from Kronadors, near the mountains and in caves.

[Optional Reading]
.... I don't really know how to explain why I love her personality. Perhaps I see some myself in her description. Or maybe it's her stunning blue eyes, I have a weakness for those. I also just want to say, I understand there is a flaw in some of my art ^^. yeah, i accidentally made her have big ears in a picture.... Ah, well, good luck to everyone. Thanks for reading all of this, Lilian, or whoever else chooses to read it.

I see you all copying my style of form, I don't have an issue with that.. just please DO NOT copy what my form has within. Thanks youu.
Last edited by mordacious on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 33 times in total.
basically quit lol

peace
mordacious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Female WoI Teenie(not open yet!)

Postby mango sherbet » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:11 am

I want a WOI so badly and this one is beautiful <3 I may try out depending on the requirements.
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .|| KenzieBoo5 ||. » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:23 am

Oh goodness, she's gorgeous!!
I'm gonna do my very best for her, cause I think she's the one. <33

{ Mark }
.|| KenzieBoo5 ||.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzie » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:34 am

Marking

Very pretty, I like her.
Mozzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nonexistant » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:58 am

8D Le gasp! I always thought the curly-tailed WoIs looked funny, but you reall made her work! Hm... I might try for this fae if I dont get the pup from AmigoGirl's litter. I have a few questions about the personality that I might ask later on.
But this one is really pretty, in simpler terms! XD Dat face! So cute .3.

EDIT: Got my WoI ^^ Sorry LN, I guess you cant read my excessively long form T_T But this one is adorable and Im willing to help anyone who is applying for her.
Last edited by ~Nonexistant on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
~My characters have new homes now. This account will no longer be used; quit CS, probably for good.
((Eriecht given to my sister to take care of until further notice!!))
~Nonexistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Green Arrow » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:03 am

Oh, she's beautiful. I might try out if I think I can do her justice, depending on when this ends. Definitely a pretty lass.

hi i'm Arrow.
i like free!, game of thrones, it's always sunny
in philadelphia, american horror story and lots
of other shows.

i also love anything marvel/pacific rim/green street

Green Arrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fleatato » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:11 am

bookmarkimg :D
fleatato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaylawolf » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:38 am

My god that WoI is so beautiful <33 I love her personality so much! I am trying out for her for sure when she's open!

It was different when there was a Stark in
Winterfell.

But the old wolf's dead and the young one's gone south

to play the
Game of Thrones,

and all that's left us is the ghosts.

Kaylawolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cougar28 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:55 am

Super gorgeous Lilian. I will enter! even though I have way too many characters already XP
Livestream: Off

Cougar28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me