My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kei's Diving Booth

Postby toy20243 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:43 am

"Thank you all so much for helping in Gregorys rescue! Hes now home and drying off slowly, after all he was quite waterlogged.
The cool thing though was that Gregory came home with gifts from the crab! Turns out the crab was using him to hide lots of the things he found on the ocean floor!

Thank you FatalCollapse + 852442
for finding Gregory and returning him to me! As a thank you heres a Water potion and a curious cobble!"

woofer-moosh + 283946 found a Water potion
HeyoCoyoteHere + 964822 found a Gumemone
MaroonCookie + 1014873 found a Twin popsicle
valpal + 1018995 found a Water potion
Cosmic_Dragon + 1031466 found 'Killer' Gummies
space oddity + 17099 found a tinted stone
GreyScale 862594 found 'Killer' Gummies
Griff 254592 found 'Killer' Gummies
Leloiod 990219 found a Grandiose stick
FatalCollapse + 852442 found a tinted stone + 1 pebble
ToraOkami303 + 1006275 found a Twin popsicle
Eievui + 81226 found a Water potion
serendipity. + 81951 found a Gumemone
Poppln | 507560 found 'Killer' Gummies
Myskx 875503 found a Water potion
~Dabi~ 1025193 found a Twin popsicle
furrydogs12 (992378) found 'Killer' Gummies
cinerious (242408) found a Grandiose stick
BunnyBeam + 832349 found a Twin popsicle + 1 pebble
Slinky3000 + 1022278 found a tinted stone
reshihall + 1029503 found a Gumemone
Zubers + 1011810 found 'Killer' Gummies
LittleMaple 967464 found 'Killer' Gummies + 1 pebble
RammuIsWeird 1036778 found a Gumemone
Buzz Aesthetic 974808 found a Grandiose stick
Sweathie 703858 found a Grandiose stick + 1 pebble
case // 108699 found a tinted stone
Andromeda // 342336 found a tinted stone

results brought to you by rng

𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
toy20243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:29 am

Diver: Caeleesi / 309551
Chicoon 1: Milo
Chicoon 2: Mascot Miles!
Story/Art:
Milo and Miles equipped their scuba gear, preparing for their dive today. They strapped everything on and checked with each other that everything was in order, then pushed off from the boat, grinning at each other as bubbles filled their view and they dived down deeper. They stayed within sight of the other, looking at all the little shells and fish darting around, and all the amazing coral surrounding them. Milo swam down deep enough that he could touch the sand with his paws, quickly snatching them back from the ground as he noticed a little red friend scuttling along the ground sideways. He blew a couple of bubbles towards his newfound friend crab and followed him for a little while, just swimming with him. Miles was busy with some rainbow fish on the other hand. He was entranced by the way the sunlight filtered through their transparent fins, and bounced around on their iridescent scales. He smiled, turning back to find Milo doing the same and they both headed back up to the land, removing all of their gear again and packing it away safely, discussing joyfully what they had seen with each other and if they had found anything interesting that day.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:51 am

Diver 1: ~Dabi~ 1025193
Chicoon 1: Karuyami
Diver 2: Myskx 875503
Chicoon 2: Eclipse
Story/Art:
It’s been a few days since the last time Karuyami and Eclipse went diving. He pulled himself out of his tent, trudging on down to the waterfront. Once there, he saw some chicoons just going diving for fun. Suddenly he felt his tail get pulled gently. Turning around Karu saw it was Eclipse. The two laughed and headed toward the water together. Before going under, Karu had a idea. “Hey wanna go back to that underwater cave entrance we saw?” Eclipse grinned, “Yeah! I wanna see if it leads anywhere awesome!” With both in agreement, they took huge breaths of air and dove.

It didn’t take them long to arrive at the cave. Swimming up to it, the cave entrance wasn’t guarded; letting the excited chicoons inside. They saw light up above and surfaced. The inside opened up to a small ledge that had a chest on it. Karu and Eclipse got out of the water siked that they actually found something. Karu opened the chest and inside was a small bag of gems. As soon as he took it, the place started to shake. Eclipse looked uneasy, his head wings dropped, “I don’t think you should’ve taken that Karuyami-” He was cut off by the cave’s floor breaking under him. Karuyami’s eyes widened and he lunged after him. He saw Eclipse getting pulled away by a current and allowed himself to get caught as well.

Using the current to help him catch up with Eclipse, he took hold of him and fought to get them out of the current. Managing to get free, Karuyami rushed to the surface for air. Him and Eclipse coughed up water and decided to go back to the camp. Once back on the safety of the beach, Karuyami apologized for getting them in that trouble. Eclipse narrowed his eyes, but could see that his friend was being sincere. “Hmm..fine. BUT no more taking weird treasure!” he said as he tossed the bag of gems at Karuyami’s paws. Looking down at them, Karuyami thought he had let these go. He looked at Eclipse who met his gaze. “What? I mean you did risk your life for me…I wasn’t gonna let the gems sink to the bottom.” Karuyami teared up a bit and wouldn’t have cared if the gems did. He moved forward and touched his nose to Eclipse’s. “I rather have you safe over some dumb treasure any day.”
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:41 am

Diver: -aeris + 800027
Chicoon 1: Procella
Chicoon 2: Finneus
Story/Art: The pair of chicoons decided to go diving today, hopefully, they'll find colorful fishes, coral, and treasures! Finneus couldn't wait to start diving as they sat down on the boat, admittedly, both of their tails were wagging uncontrollably. Once they reached the diving spot, They made sure that all the safety precautions were followed as well before the two of them started diving. Procella saw something shiny, and as she potioned herself, grabbing the shiny 0bject, she realized! it was a shiny shell, reflecting the rays of the sun. Nonetheless, she took the shell, first making sure that there are no creatures living inside the shell. Procella had the thought to keep the shell as it was before since it had such lovely blue and white stripes. All she knows is that whoever or whatever used this shell before was one special creature! Finneus on the other hand was drawn to another shiny object on the ocean floor, he was shocked to see that it was a pocket watch. possibly dropped by a ship or another diving team, nonetheless, he was shocked and excited to use and tweak it to suit him.

Before heading up. the pair showed each other their little diving treasure and who's is the coolest. When they headed off back to the boat and back to their home, the pair decided to keep both accessories and Procella even had the thought of framing the little shell as memory for her first ever diving effect!
My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofer-moosh » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:26 am

Diver: woofer-moosh + 283946
Chicoon 1: Barth
Chicoon 2: Cupid
Story/Art:
Cupid stands on the doc, his snorkel gear on as he stands at the edge, staring into the water.
He may be a water chicoon, but he’s not one for swimming.. Let alone getting wet, OR being fully submerged into the water.

His friend, Barth, on the other hand, LOVES the water. He looks and acts like a shark… He might as well be one!

Cupid watches the water, he’s not scared, he just has a great disdain for it. He does, however, start to worry about his friend, as much as he won’t admit it he does care about Barth. But he sure is taking a while.. I wonder what could be keeping him..

And right as Cupid finished his thought, he’s thrusted into the water by some paws! He spins to get a look at the assailant and it’s Barth! Laughing hysterically as his friend hits the water.

Only to jump in after Cupid laughing away happily!
Cupid scoffs and splashes Barth playfully to get the cheeky chicoon back! “RUDE!” He scoffs before laughing happily, “You're LATE!” He huffs

“I knooowww I’m sorrryyy” Barth whines, “BUT I’m here now! Ready to go diving?” Cupid sighs, “I guessss" he grumbles
Barth beams happily, putting on his snorkel as well before diving down into the water

It takes them a while before they find a pirate ship! Whoah!
They happily explore the old rotting ship
While to some it's disgusting and trash, or even scary
To them it's something beautiful, they spend hours exploring it, and using waterproof cameras to take photos and selfies of their fun time together.

Finding many things like old clothes, chests, and treasures!
Cupid's treasures are more books, maps, globes and interesting items, which he finds happily while exploring the navigator's quarters. Stuffing as much as he can into his diving bag

While Barth is a gold, jewel, mystery item kind of guy. Which he happily discovers while inside the captain's quarters. Even finding the captain's hat! He promptly put the hat on and starts to put his items into his bag. Not realizing how heavy all his items will be when coming out of the water.

When Barth and Cupid get back to shore, walking through the shallows, Cupid is only weighed down slightly, almost immediately taking the things out of his bag to try and dry them to salvage them using the heat from the sun.
BArth on the other hand has to drag his bag onto the shore. The gold and jewels he had found weighing FAR too much for the chicoon to carry. But he manages to get it onto the beach, where he too takes it all out to inspect happily, even if most of it is fake, it was still a lot of fun.

TH | He/Him
woofer-moosh everywhere

woofer-moosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarEater » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:04 pm

Diver: (User+ID) fireflyleo | 1038420
Chicoon 1:https://toyhou.se/13646660.soba Soba
Chicoon 2: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4767964 ( Iduna #1 color me in isn't working )
Story/Art: Soba honked and wrapped his tail around Iduna's and dragged her over to dive with him not knowing she hated water. " Wait wait! " She signed quickly to Soba " I'm terrified of deep water." Soba looked her in the eyes and then down at the ground. He sat on his hind legs and started signing. " Don't worry 'Una I won't let anything happen. I'll be right there with you the whole time." Iduna looked worried but shook herself off and followed Soba into the water until it was up to the top of her paws. She honked to get his attention and he gave her reassuring look before wading over to her. They saw plenty of colorful fish and a small amount of coral. Even Iduna agreed it was fun and she wanted to do it again.
”Oh no, oh no, I’m late! I’m late! I’m late!”

-Leo/Fern-
-genderfaun (it/its/any/ask)-
-gay-
StarEater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic_Dragon » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:17 pm

Diver: Cosmic_Dragon 1031466
Chicoon 1: Argus
Chicoon 2: Acyd
Story/Art: The deeper you went in the waters, the quieter it got; Argus was well used to this after the week of practice he'd had, but it was new and somewhat unnerving to Acyd. But he trusted his partner more than anything, so he held his beau's paw as he was dragged off to see all of Argus' favourite sites from his earlier searching; the cave where the big grumpy eel lived, the place where he'd seen turtles riding the current (there was only a few very startled fish there today, but he didn't really mind) and even the delicate waving corals where he though he'd seen the wriggling arms of an octopus. Acyd liked appropriately excited by each one, watching fondly as his love gesticulated wildly, bubbled streaming up around the mask protecting their gleeful eyes. While they didn't see all the exciting things Argus had hoped to show him while they were down there, Acyd was more than happy to follow his down again for another go!
Cosmic_Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:22 am

Diver 1: crowthefrostyfloof + 957629
Chicoon: Beef Steak
Diver 2: 24Beaver01 + 993715
Chicoon: Pork
Story: n/a
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredddd » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:05 am

Diver: (User+ID) tiredddd+ 930627
Chicoon 1: Berry Soda
Chicoon 2: Spade
Story/Art:
While Berry and Spade were diving, they ran into Honey who tagged along! They swam deep, to the very bottom! They saw a huge hole. Berry and Spade were shocked!
Last edited by tiredddd on Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
Heyyyy, I'm Scrap
tiredddd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery