My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ͳհҽ "Ꭰɾąց'ղʂ" Ꭰҽղ // Ꭰąվ 𝟙ϩ

Postby nome senpai » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:26 am

----> Ꭰąվ 𝟙ϩ <----

Username: nome senpai
ID#: 665700
Direction: Left?

Slowly getting back into the swing of things!!
Image Image Image
~ Come Join us as an Artist ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:44 am

----> Ꭰąվ 𝟙ϩ <----

Username: Suchgo
ID#: 479349
Direction: Right
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.
sig chibi avatar

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:48 am

----> Ꭰąվ 𝟙ϩ <----

Username: crowthefrostyfloof
ID#: 957629
Direction: Right
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ͳհҽ "Ꭰɾąց'ղʂ" Ꭰҽղ // Ꭰąվ 𝟙ϩ Closing

Postby cinerious » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:05 pm

After choosing your direction, you move forward into the cavern to see the costume-clad companion at the ready, defending the treasure chest!

ıʄ ყơų ƈɧơʂɛ Ɩɛʄɬ...

Mira rushes forward, foam sword held aloft, and you lurch to keep up!

The red horned companion squeaks and rushes away, leaving the pile of "treasure" unattended...

You grab a handful and run as the grumbling returns!

ῳıŋ!

Xynthalium looks around before rolling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
cinerious takes a deep breath before walking to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Shimmery Liqueur!
.henloimmabirb. takes a deep breath before falling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
reshihall explores the cave walls before crawling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
-roadkill-69- explores the cave walls before falling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Bat Extract and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
Lemon Tea Rain laughs before crawling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
Diavolo explores the cave walls before rushing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Gold Coins!
ghostkeys explores the cave walls before walking to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
sibylline, does nothing before walking to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Gold Coins!
redtruck searches for other exits before skipping to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Contained Creature!
rainbowpanda101 explores the cave walls before dancing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Shimmery Liqueur!
LittleMaple explores the cave walls before dancing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
Woodchip takes a deep breath before rolling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Contained Creature and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
Kitsune. does nothing before rolling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Frog Brew!
woofer-moosh hesitates before walking to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a MYO Token (Unedited w/ Event Trait "Parasite") and a Frog Brew!
HeyoCoyoteHere takes a deep breath before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
Cosmic_Dragon explores the cave walls before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Crystal Black!
case looks around before rolling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Toy Vampire Fangs and a MYO Token (Unedited w/ Event Trait "Parasite")!
Ottercola does nothing before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
HallowMoon laughs before skipping to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Raven Figurine and a Crystal Black!
-Albedo searches for other exits before rolling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Crystal Black and a Cracked Dragon Scales!
almond.milk searches for other exits before crawling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Frog Brew!
slinky3000 looks around before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Shimmery Liqueur and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
rem sleep takes a deep breath before crawling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Raven Figurine!
MaroonCookie takes a deep breath before rolling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Crystal Black!
sharsinth explores the cave walls before dancing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a MYO Token (Unedited w/ Event Trait "Parasite") and a Shimmery Liqueur!
werewolves. laughs before skipping to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Raven Figurine and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
Froggg1 searches for other exits before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Raven Figurine and a Raven Figurine!
Ki-san hesitates before skipping to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Contained Creature and a Toy Vampire Fangs!
birds of a feather explores the cave walls before rushing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Crystal Black and a Frog Brew!
seiku88 does nothing before rushing to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Toy Vampire Fangs and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
bakuraas. laughs before skipping to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Raven Figurine and a Frog Brew!
Furrydogs12 hesitates before skipping to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Contained Creature and a Bat Extract!
BunnyBeam explores the cave walls before walking to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
Orien laughs before falling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Frog Brew and a Gold Coins!
Grey_ explores the cave walls before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Cracked Dragon Scales and a Foam Werewolves' Claws!
annaebell searches for other exits before running to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Bat Extract and a Frog Brew!
-aeris laughs before falling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a Shimmery Liqueur and a Frog Brew!
nome senpai looks around before crawling to the "treasure" chest and grabbing a MYO Token (Companion) and a MYO Token (Companion)!

Additionally, these users receive x1 Contained Creature!

bakuraas.
nome senpai
redtruck
-Albedo
Xynthalium
Froggg1
Diavolo
seiku88

ıʄ ყơų ƈɧơʂɛ ཞıɠɧɬ...

The blue horned companion lurches forward with a "terrible" ROAR!

Mira cries in frght and rushes back out of the cavern into the maze! You race after her to provide comfort and candy...

ɖɛʄɛąɬ!

So sorry, try again tomorrow!

★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes