Re: Love Letters

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:43 am

sender: honeybunchesofoats
addressee: ptarmigan
message: Hello! I know we've only been talking for a little while but I'm really excited to get to know you and Buona better! I think if we still follow through with it they're gonna be such a cute couple! I know we've already had so much fun talking about how cute their kids will look and I'm happy we've been reaching out to each other more!

sender: honeybunchesofoats
addressee: paopu
message: hello my literal godsend. We also vibe a looooot in the server and i know we haven't talked very personally but I would definitely like to get to know you more! I know you and morg have been talking a lot and he appreciates the company and pointers you've been giving him. He lets me know how well yall are getting along all the time and it makes me really happy! You deserve the world and you do so much for cs and the cow-munity that deserves recognition. In just the short time that I've been on cs I know that you're one of the people i can rely on!

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acadicus » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:29 am

sender: acadicus
    addressee: Knickknacks
    message: Hey knick! (you would not believe your eyes.) We don't know each other super super well but it's a pleasure to see you around Discord and CS!! It's pretty crazy that I remember you from the Fruiti Birds/Bats pixel adoptable, isn't it? <33

sender: acadicus
    message: Hi pao!! okay you are such a positive force literally everywhere you go - CS, Discord, or otherwise. You can light up any conversation and I wanted to let you know I appreciate you <3
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:25 am

sender: areater
    addressee: bluex
    message: you did such a great job on your booth! i had a lot of fun answering the prompts and developing cam, and the art for each day and the cover art was absolutely precious. i saw the original cover in the discord server, too, and it was so precious! <33 and the horses ,, i love each of them sm haha!! your art is just so lovable.

sender: areater
    message: i haven't talked to you a lot, but you just seem like a genuinely nice person! i noticed you just had two slot giveaways in the server, which was very kind, and i think it's really sweet how you considered that seeing a moderator in their inbox could frighten people when talking about slot trades! you're so kind that nobody would be nervous for long, though <3
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:57 am

sender: morghettio
addressee: zaz
message: you've been on staff for a while and let me say I am FLOORED over the fact that you just got your first moo..... god zaz let me tell you when I say you deserve the WORLD and then some. your art and adopts are amazing and while you might not be a constant part of the community, please know that when you are here for some adopts every now and then that we really love and appreciate them!!! you are also just such a kind person, I am really happy you are a part of buttermilks! you are part of the ideal members that make this community so great, so please know I adore u and ilysm <3

sender: morghettio
addressee: sprig
message: I was going to sort of go with best of last, but tomorrow I only have one letter so today I am squishing you in here instead of tomorrow! rushing a little bit soon too bc of time but ofefieojfoiejgr
I know we've been... well, friends had been a bit of a stretch at some points, but we've known each other for a while, before buttermilks. in that time we have both changed for a lot of the better, and let me say I am really happy to see how things are now, especially with buttermilks! it is so good to see not only the community thriving, but you able to enjoy the community more makes me really happy!!! it is wonderful to see you opening up more and changing for the better - I know I have like gone Off on your dms about this, but you trying is definitely noticed and appreciated, and I know we really appreciate how hard you're working!!! I really look forward to how things will continue to change in buttermilks, and I am really happy to call you my friend! I know it can be difficult to be trying to overcome all the things you are, but you really are doing it flawlessly despite how troublesome they can be!!! the work you put in now is not only paying off in real time but also in the future, too! I really appreciate too that when buttermilks became active, you were so willing and happy to help out everyone if they needed it (including eryn). you are part of the reason why buttermilks are so alive today!!
in other things, I love your art and writing!!! I have loved doing your booth and it's always really cool to see art from you! you have such a distinct, nice, clean style and I adore that! I also love your designs and hope to get another sprig design from you one day soon bc ur cows are so good...
please know you are such a gem and I appreciate all your efforts, you are adored and ilyvvvvvvm <3
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaz » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:24 pm

closed! thanks for playing!
zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:49 pm

note- under full disclosure that I will not be getting any sort of reward for this, I just wanted to wait until the last day to write for one of the most important people in my life,,,

here u go soomther,,,

sender: crim (morghettio)
      addressee: ceance
      message: last day, reserved for one of the most special people in my life - my soomther.
      I often think about where we come from - I have been taught that family does not have to be blood, and this is especially important and true when it comes to you. its funny to think that our friendship and our relationship as famther and soomther started out at something so... laughable. us joining rpws together, naming both our characters dave at the same time without knowing each other... after that, turning into convos about our love for big sweatshirts where we can slap people with the sleeves and roller coasters and our dogs.
      so when we spoke on skype and started to build our relationship more, I had no idea I would be standing here today with my best friend by my side. I don't know what I would do without you- but I still remember how I called you john child, because one night we took a homestuck quiz that was like three hours long just to find out our god tiers, and while I got some super obscure one (knight of doom) you got the same type as john (which I called in advance). I remember when I started getting really sick because of my grandma, getting through the ordeal with my mom- and while you were really far away, you always felt like you could have just been a car ride down the street, because you were there with me when I was at my worst.

that was always our relation. being stupid, doing fun stuff, running around on feral heart together for hecks and giggles. our two daves, our coolkids- turning and spiraling into creating these in depth characters, building worlds around them. that hasn't changed- I look at wulfe and morgan, and feel the same feelings I do from day one.

I remember how well known it became that we were this.. package deal. you got dave as the stellar artist, you got crim as the reliable mod. we were always in the same communities together and would do literally everything together- the dynamic duo. during all that, I kept my homestuck title- I was the knight and stalwart protector. I protected you where I could, but you protected me too: we took my flamethrower and your chainsaw, and we were ready to take on the world. you might have not confronted problems directly the way I did, but you always stuck at my back and made sure everything was okay for me. we were so close, inseparable, and nothing could come between us- behind closed doors, I remember the inside jokes and laughs and au's that cluttered my computer's dropbox (remember the cursed high school au we made with our rpw kids? wild).

you always kept me going. you always kept me going, even when I did not see that light at the end of the tunnel, sometimes. you saw something in me that I could never see in myself, especially back then- you always knew the right way to make me feel better, too. you gave me silly tshirts or just dance theme songs, or just serious talks when I really needed it. you did this even when I was so bad I couldn't offer the same.

I remember before.. well, the incident that just bridged everything apart, we rarely fought. not even once a year, even. every time we did we would take a break, but come back and realize our mistakes, do better and make up. when the whole big blowout happened, you still stuck by me and tried to make me think rationally, even when I was bitter and mad. the only reason we stopped talking then is because I told you we should stop.

none of what I said was true. you were always in the right. when we began to repair our friendship through vulture and turtle, we did our best. I remember the day you joined CoTV: it was the only thing I was active in, but seeing you join made my heart leap. I had no idea how to talk to you after I had messed up our friendship so sorely: after spending all my time checking your posts to make sure you were doing okay and were at least safe, you finally were in arms reach. I was so nervous to contact you in case you did not want to talk to me: but when you asked if we could headcanon our two dorky kids, I was gone back in full force. we took a while to talk about everything, to realize that I was wrong, and that deep down it was my fault it had happened. you helped me realize something I did not want to acknowledge.

after all that happened, we returned to one another after such a catastrophic event that would have ended any other friendship.

like true family, we always came back to each other: because family like that does not desert each other.

dave, we have been through thick and thin. you know that better than anyone: we have seen so many issues that could have completely stopped our friendship that I cannot even count them.

but you.....

you.

dealing with other people, or even with our relationship, you have always been there for me. you are always looking out for me: but everyone else, too. you are one of the most compassionate, kindest people I have ever been graced to meet. when I met eryn, you were the bar that I had set her to. you are the reason why I believe I deserve kindness, too. when someone is mean to you, somehow, you still treat them with respect and kindness. while you are my son, you are one of the biggest role models I could ever think of. you are willing to take such time out of your day to cheer up others, even if they are unwilling to do the same.

I remember someone telling me this bit about religion: in some religions, people will be kind and give their heart out because their god expects them to be kind in order to grant some entrance to heaven. some atheists, on the other hand, have no prerogative to be kind other than to just be kind. you are the latter; you are kind just to be kind. you expect nothing in return.

you have done so many countless things for both me and others that it would take so many hours, so many days to show and tell everything you do for everyone else. you go out of your way for everyone, and I personally am thankful and incredibly appreciative for that and of you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of our years together- all of the hard work and dedication, and love, you put into everything, especially our relationship. I hope I am keeping up to par with your expectations, because with out a doubt, you are my best friend. there is not a time I knew you where I have not called you my best friend, because it has always rung true, even in your absence. you are one of the greatest, and truly, greatest people I know, and are an absolute joy to be friends with. I would never give that up for anyone else, or anything else. no one else has had the amount of laughs that you have had with me, or help me be as happy as I have. and not just for me- even just random people you talk to. you help others grow, and become better versions of yourself. you help them want to reach potentials they do not know is possible, because you did that for me. despite your own hardships, and how poorly treat you both IRL and online, you always try to bring out the best in others. you are incredibly forgiving, and incredibly tolerant. you have helped me with my issues, even when I thought you were the problem: someone who looked at my anger and treated it with utmost kindness and compassion, even when the anger was directed at you.

I would trust you with my life. I would both live and die for you easily. I know anyone who is a friend of yours would gladly take a bullet for you, without a doubt or second of hesitation needed.

because this is what it means to be your friend: this is what it means to have you be a friend. you are irreplaceable, and one of a kind. you are family.

I do not know what my life would have been like without you. I try not to think on that, because doing stuff with you or for you brightens the cloud that sometimes comes over my day. because of you, I am a changed person. I try to do better because I want to do better, for you and now for eryn.

I say all this because really, there are not enough words, nor proper words to convey this. there is not a letter anyone could write to explain how much you matter, to both me and everyone else, and that you deserve the world for all you do. you do everything in your power for others: hopefully, as time goes on, more people will start to do the same in return for you. for all the hard work you do for others expecting no return.

I love you, kiddo. I always will, no matter what happens. you will always be a part of my family, no matter what- including your kids and my grandkids, too.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist