Re: JBD #680

Postby waste of prince » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:39 am

dropping out <3
Last edited by waste of prince on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
waste of prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MC mango » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:44 am

He stared directly at me in silence, waiting for me to begin. I looked down at my small clipboard with numerous questions on it that I would ask him to use on my form, but looking at them then, they all seemed kinda silly. I think I was just nervous. I'm not one for good first impressions. I cleared my throat and looked up at him, trying to keep eye contact.
"Hi." I said, quietly.
He continued to stare without a word. He paused long before he responded in a deep, low tone.
"Hello."
I swallowed, nervously. First impressions are everything. I leaned in to shake his hand.
"I'm Cammie, wh-"
"Cammie?"
I slowly sat back in my seat confused. "Yes."
"Is that your real name?"
"Well, it's Cameron, bu-"
"Cameron."
We sat in silence, I was unsure how to respond. I haven't been called that in years. Shrugging it off, I continued.
"What's your name?"
"Francis, Francis Casey. You can call me Casey."
"Can I call you 'Frankie'?" I asked, with added awkward laughter, cut off by a deep 'no'.
I stopped laughing, then nodded slowly, writing.
'FRANKIE'
"Tell me about yourself."
He sat in silence, continuing to gaze at me, with his set of stern, yet lovely, pair of light blue eyes, a blank expression on his face. An uncomfortable feeling floated in the air as he remained silent.
"I'm thirty years old."
I snorted silently as I wrote it on my clipboard. He was older than that. I looked back up to see a slight hint of annoyance on his face. I wiped the smirk off of mine and cleared my throat, staring back down at my clipboard.
"I currently am an officer of the law, and an ex marine. I served our country for a good ten years."
"That's remarkable." I muttered, writing it all down as he spoke, occasionally peeking up at him.
Didn't smile or show any emotion, whatsoever.
"So," I began, quietly.

N A M E // Francis Donald Casey

G E N D E R // male

L I K E S // not that much

D I S L I K E S // cats, dogs, kittens, puppies, cute things, flowers, these questions, this room, my clipboard, my pencil, my voice,

"Dude." I said, somewhat angered. "Come o-"
I stopped. He gazed at me, growling. That was enough to shut my mouth.

(cont.) smiling, sunshine, lollipops, rainbows, everything that's wonderful

I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Really?"
Francis shrugged.

S K I L L S // ambidextrous, extremely sensitive nose, can survive for a little over two weeks without food, can carry over 3x his own weight, can run a mile in three minutes or less, very good swimmer, good with a gun, good with a knife, good with a sword, good with a golf club

"Things you like to do for fun." I said, rolling my eyes. "Can't wait to hear this one." I muttered to myself.
"I do drag."
I paused, then turned to him.
"What?"
"Drag. Cross dressing. Call it what you like."
I tilted my head at him. It seemed very odd, for him. I stared in silence, both unsure of what so say, and imagining the huge, brawny, rough looking male that sat before me in a dress. He pulled out his wallet and slid it across the table to me. I uncrossed my legs and took them off of the table, sitting forward. I slowly opened the wallet. In it was a picture of him, in uniform, posed saluting, tall and proud, receiving a small badge. Directly next to that picture was a lovely looking female in a beautiful flowing blue sequin dress. My smile grew wider as I switched glances between the photos.
"You're very beautiful, sir."
He bowed his head at me. I gazed up at him.
"Mind telling me about her?" I said, pointing to the picture.

N A M E // Casey Donna Francis

G E N D E R // male (cross-dresser)

L I K E S // children, animals, people, shopping, jazz, roses, poetry, exercise, outdoors, reading, high heels, sweets, dancing, socializing, laughing

D I S L I K E S // society, rude people, loud noises, smoking, rowdiness

S K I L L S // can do the alphabet backwards, can do hair well, can do nails well, dancing, singing
Last edited by MC mango on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
as the lukewarm hands of the gods
came down and gently picked my adrenaline pearls
they placed them in their mouths and rinsed all the fear out

----
the best way to start anew
is to fail miserably
Björk

ʕ•̫͡•ʔ →ʕ•̫͡•̫͡•ʔ →ʕ•̫͡•=•̫͡•ʔ →ʕ•̫͡•ʔ ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
MC mango

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kalo » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:52 am

O.O German shepherd... oh yes. I am so trying for this bean! <33
Name: I haven't had time to look through the forms and archives yet, but possibly Hunter... thisay change.

(Put anything you want on the form!)
Reserve! c:
╔════════════════════════════╗
-------------------Stamps
--Image--Image
╠════════════════════════════╣
-----------------Neon Abstract
╚════════════════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════════════════╗
---------------------Valcencia
╠═══════════════════════════════╣
------------------------Links
----------------------Valencia
╚═══════════════════════════════╝
Kalo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pilot - The Airplane Lover

Postby Quitting CS... » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:11 am

Name: Pilot.

Nickname: Airplane.

---

Personality:

Adventurous
Adventure!
Who doesn't
like that?

Curious
Well, someone
has to look at
what's out in
the world.

Brave
If you want
adventure,
you need
courage.

Ambitious
High dreams,
high hopes.
Pilot wants to,
after all, fly a
plane.

Social
MAKE ALL THE FRIENDS!
Pilot loves to hang
out with others.

Sassy
Yep. Not much
to say about this.

---

Real airplanes
Adventure
Photography

Dislikes
Heights. Weird, huh?
Spiders
Cabbage
Breaking his model airplanes

lιgнтιng every laѕт ѕparĸ
тεℓℓ мε,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Art by me. Pilot is on his plane box adventure, pretending the cardboard box is his plane.

This is also an idea to how I would dress him - Give him aviator goggles!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In his Pouch
Pilot always carries
his camera in his pouch.
What do you know -
Maybe you find something
pretty you have to take a
picture of, so you can keep
the memories.

Size and Weight
Pilot is about the size of an
irish wolfhound, and weighs
as much as one, too. A bit
funny, actually, considering
he looks like a german
shepherd. Well, he isn't one,
and is therefore not just like
one, he says.

Hobby
Pilot's hobbies are pretending to fly airplanes, preferably fighters, and building small model airplanes. His bedroom has tons of model airplanes hanging from the ceiling, standing on his bedside, on his dresser, everywhere. He also likes to imagine them flying around, shooting and firing at eachother. He also enjoys photography, and is actually very skilled at it.

---

The Story of Pilot's First Model Airplane and Aviator Goggles
Pilot had just been adopted by his owner. He was a young bean, and he was very nervous and scared that his owner would not be what he had been expecting, even if he knew his creator would never give him to someone who would not deserve him. Pilot arrived to the home of his new owner and his new life in a cardboard box. He heard the doorbell ring, and it was opened up slowly. He could hear talking between his creator and his new owner, and before he knew it, the top of the cardboard box was opened.
A girl stood over him, and quickly picked him up. Pilot was rather frightened by this, and as he looked down, he could see how high up above the ground he was. He felt very scared, but his new owner and new friend calmed him down very quickly. The girl put Pilot down into his cardboard box again, but the top was open, so Pilot could peek and have a look around as he was carried into the warmth of the house he would now be living in.
His box was put down, and he was picked up once again, but this time, placed on the floor. Pilot was a bit shaky and didn't quite know what to do. Should he hide, stay or try to knock over the box again and climb into it? No. The box was too large, an adult jellybean dragon would probably fit in it, so there would be no way he could knock it over.
He couldn't think of anything before he was suddenly given a smaller box with a plane on the side - a picture of the plane which would be inside this box. Pilot was so excited, and then he spotted it was a fighter, which made it even better!
His owner sat down and helped Pilot open the box, and together, they put the plane together in one piece. Pilot tried to pick it up with one of his paws, but he couldn't quite manage to get a hold of it, so his owner picked it up and pretended for it to fly around the room. Pilot's face got a big smile, but then, his owner came with something even cooler - a pair of aviator goggles.
"A pilot needs to have his aviator glasses!" his owner said to him, and Pilot bounced up and down. She put the goggles on him, and even if they were too big, Pilot was exploding with happiness.
"You seem to like planes and aviator goggles. Mind if I call you... Pilot?"
Pilot nodded, his aviator goggles falling down over his eyes as he moved his head to do this. Pilot and his owner rolled over, laughing, and started playing with the fighter model plane together.
Pilot never took off his aviator goggles, and he put the fighter jet on his bedside, so he could admire it every night before he went to sleep.

Last edited by Quitting CS... on Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:28 am, edited 15 times in total.
Quitting CS.
The community I used to love has grown into a rude, hateful group. I can't take it.
The Trade Rant Thread, rude trade messages, adoptables where you get blamed for copying everyone...
There are good here, I know there is, but sadly, it is outweighed by the bad.
If I, piratepanda, meant anything to anyone here, promise me you give someone a compliment each day, a random stranger or someone you know. Even simple words can make someone happy.

You can still find me on Flight Rising (Piratepandas) or Transformice (Piratpanda).
Goodbye CS. It was fun while it lasted.
Quitting CS...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rhys~ » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:27 am

Dropping out
Last edited by Rhys~ on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------------------
Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ ⓗⓞⓟⓔ¿?
-------------------------------

Rhys~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Galen » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:21 am

Reserve
~Galen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the aviator [ wip ]

Postby king boo » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:32 am

< [ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ᵒʳ ᵈᵃʳᵉ﹖] >
Last edited by king boo on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
king boo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonskye » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:55 am

Women have always been courageous... They are always fearless when protecting their children and in the last century they have been fearless in the fight for their rights.
-Isabel Allende

Name;;
Jacqueline "Jackie"

Name Significance;;
- Jackie is named after a well known pilot, Jacqueline Cochran. A progressive woman for her time, flying and racing, and becoming the best female pilot in the U.S., I thought she would be a wonderful namesake for the ideas I have circling around for this bean.

Gender;;
Female

Age;;

Birthdate;;
May 11th

Occupation;;
Professional Pilot, Mechanic
- Jackie flies for fun. While she's sure she would do a fine job flying a mail carrier or a commercial jet, the thought does not entice her. She understands and is working towards building her own plane, but realizes she is not at the level of expertise needed for such an endeavor. Every now and then she will tweak on her work, due to things she's heard, but she does not trust her building skills with flying in her own creation. Currently she flies for her sponsors, and is building up the cash to buy her own small plane. She knows all the skills to fix up a plane, thankfully, and has had her rocky and dangerous landings stay few and far between.

Dislikes;;
Distractions while flying
Birds, specifically geese
Bad weather
Disrespect
Bad pilots

Dreams;;
Opportunities for women
World Flying Championships
Perfecting her tricks

Likes;;
Speeding
Coral, color
Winning
Teasing
Flying

Hobbies;;
Building
Racing
Fixing things
Sketching

Weaknesses;;
Aerial agility
Painting
Romance

Strenghths;;
Speed
Reaction time
Math

Personality;;

Smart - Focused - Strong - Blunt - Stubborn - Energetic

Jackie was always very intelligent, as most all beans are. She taught herself most of the skills she needed to live as a young child, growing up without constant parental supervision. She learned many things at an early age, and seemed to excel at an early age in comparison to others her age, but she supposes it was because she had so much time on her hands.

One might have thought she would be lonely, but she occupied her time learning about the small things that buzzed high in the sky above. When she read and learned about fiction, she wondered how wonderful it could have been to be like the dragons in the stories, with glorious wings or flight powers. Oftentimes, that's how she taught herself basic things like reading and writing.

When she was taught the other skills needed to be successful, she kept them. Always completely focused, not much escaped her eager ears. Her attention has helped in so many ways, especially when it comes to precision fixes on her machinery. Never has her especially intense concentration not aided her, it has always come in handy more often than not. It occasionally leads to frustration if it does not help as well as it should, however...

Along with that came her desire to do more, to have a job, so she worked where physical help was needed, and worked herself mentally in her studies, attempting to be strong all around. With her strength comes two downsides. She is very stubborn, and very energetic. Unfortunately, her attempts at well-rounded strength allowed her to back her stubborn-ness with mental strength as well as physical. It makes her a tough opponent in any sort of banter.

When Jackie does not have a job, or something to entertain herself, she gets wound up. She is rather hard to deal with when full of energy, and the best way to deal with it is to provide her with interesting and energy exerting activities. When fully satisfied with her level of energy, Jackie is the most content.

As well as those faults, one of the skills Jackie did not completely get was the ability to skirt around topics that are not discussed in a flat manner. She is rather blunt when it comes to topics that fluster others, but her bluntness serves as something to fluster another just the same. It's even worse when she's excited, as things just tend to fall out of her mouth like stones without her trying.

We must not forget Jackie's final, and perhaps most admirable trait. Jackie is a leader. A somewhat natural one, at that. Despite not being as well socialized as she should, she acts very well on instinct, inserting herself into the role when it is needed. It is partially an acquired skill, created from dealing with her flight crew in all situations.

Backstory;;

Growing up with one parent changes the way someone grows up. This is true, but it never really bothered Jackie. She just never really had a respectable male in her early years, something she thinks she might be better off because of. Her mother seemed to get along just fine, so why was he ever necessary? Although her mother was there for her often, as Jackie grew up those times thinned out until they were no more. It meant for less socializing and responsible skills to be passed on down to her. Thankfully, she was already quite able to fend for herself. Basic skills were provided, and Jackie went off of that. As she grew, her interest shifted from fantastical beliefs and hopes of having wings into the closest she could get, planes. As a young teenager she occupied her time learning the trade of mechanics from where she worked, cleaning at a shop. The owner just happened to have connections to the racing and flying world, and after observing her as a diligent worker he introduced her to those who would end up as her flight crew and instructors. When she turned 18 she began racing around the world, gaining sponsors by the handful as she came out on top race after race and began showing her prowess in the field.

Favorite Place;;
"Ah, m'favorite place..." Jackie began. "My favorite place," she tries again, "is the sky. But ah assume you meant my favorite area to fly over." A small smile comes to her face as she obviously remembers this place and why she adores it. "Ah love flyin' over the Gran' Canyon. It's so big and ah just, it looks so different from the sky, so magical, that it practically brings tears to mah eyes." She looks around for a moment, before turning back and laughing. "An' on top of that, going through the canyon real fast makes my heart race. Of course I have to take in a different plane, but it wouldn't be very diff'rent with my own." Pausing for a moment she sits back. "Ma.. my Papa used to take me on lan' trips to the Gran' Canyon, but I do have to say it's much ah... cooler? Exotic. The patterns jus' flow, y'know. It's almost hypnotizin'..." thus bored with just sitting and entertaining you with her story, she prances off towards her workshop.

Outfits;;
Vintage-
Her vintage outfit is essentially that of a WWI Pilot, and consists of a bomber jacket, an aviator hat with goggles, and a scarf. The pants sometimes resemble those that go with the outfit as well. According to information provided by her mother, the outfit has been in the family for quite a while on her father's side, and was kept around when he disappeared out of a smidgen of sympathy. Jackie thinks of it as her only real connection to her father, and beyond that finds it a very comfortable look.

Modern-
Jackie's modern day outfit is that used by commercial pilots. She wears it on occasion merely to entertain her sponsors, as they consider her to be, "just the cutest thing!" while wearing it. To be quite honest she prefers her vintage look to this one, but it does allow for a much cleaner, professional look at the races.

Last edited by Moonskye on Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 14 times in total.
    hi there

dA

... can't think
    of anything
    else to link
    right now.
Moonskye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jensen ackles » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:22 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Bean's Name: Mojo Creolo
Bean's Nickname: Mojo
Bean's Gender: Male
What this Bean Likes:
  • Exercise
  • Bouncy Balls (Especially ones that squeak!)
Last edited by jensen ackles on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
-

who are we to wonder where we're going?
who am i to tell me who i am?

call me jen | female | infp | gryffindor

plumieskalsbarnstableswmes

let's take it back and take in every moment
who am i to tell me who i am?

-
jensen ackles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gale dekarios. » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:26 am

DROPPING. i have gifted my art i used to help someone so don't ask for it.
Last edited by gale dekarios. on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
currently watching: frieren
currently playing: aitsf
listening: gracie abrams

✧・゚: ✧・゚: 𝓍 :・゚✧:・゚✧
genshin; bg3; anime; pokemon; sonic
danganronpa; aitsf; zero escape; vocaloid

Image Image Image

there are endless worlds out there.
countless ways to declare love,
infinite ways to express it.

bestietwittercharacters

✧・゚: ✧・゚: 𝓍 :・゚✧:・゚✧