Re: Buttermilk Adopts (v.2)

Postby .Shakira. » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Mark
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:14 am

Mark <3
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:06 am

Moderator Applications

Moderator Applications! wrote:
As buttermilks have returned in all their glory under new ownership, we're going to start needing new moderators to keep an eye on things while artists focus on adopts and admins focus on species structure. moderators have the hardest job out of all the staff members, as they are required to keep an eye on the buttermilk threads, discord, and help out members who need it.

the job of a moderator is to keep an eye on the community and help users as need be, and make sure the buttermilk rules are being followed. if a cs rule is being broken, it is expected you let us know and make sure to report the post for cs mods.
moderators should be able to make decisions within good reason; a moderator should be able to decide when an issue can be handled by themselves or when they need the staff team to discuss, or when they need my input. please note that as head moderator I have final say (or if really dire, vin has final say above everyone). that being said, if there is a serious situation you must know when to contact me or when to let me handle it.

moderators should be involved in the community and should remain friendly and approachable; your job is to keep users safe and keep rules enforced. you should be encouragement for people to contact moderators about breaking buttermilk rules, and encouragement to remind people to report posts that break cs rules. keep in mind minimodding isn't allowed in buttermilks, so you will have to respond to any concerns!

your job will include:
- being involved with the community on both chickensmoothie and discord
- interacting with members in a friendly and patient manner, helping users as needed and keeping rules in place
- encouraging users to report issues to you, and report cs rule breaking to cs mods
- keeping your moderating 'clean'; no bias, no taking things personally, no abusing power
- being active, but also being able to know when you need a break
- keeping information only to mods; if someone reported something to you, you shouldn't tell non-staff/non-mods about it
- judging adopts if an artist needs help or is unable to do so

you will be required to join the discord if you haven't already (it is preferred you have joined the discord beforehand to know how things are run)
it is highly recommended you are willing to learn how to moderate certain situations for how I'd like things to be moderated if we have vastly different moderating styles
it is highly recommended you are an older member for maturity purposes

as well, I am looking for experienced moderators. because of this, I am also trying something new- I am looking for a recommendation from people who have hired you or worked with you before, either on cs or dA. (for other sites, please contact me to see if it is valid). this cannot be a best friend who hired you just because you were friends.
as such, this person must contact me with reasons why they think you would be a good moderator for buttermilks. it should include information like how they know you, ideally if they hired you and why, why they think you'd be a good moderator, and how active and reliable you are. you must have someone willing to recommend you BEFORE you submit your moderator application! you may have more than one person recommend you, but please note quality over quantity.

being a moderator is a time consuming job and is one to take seriously, as you could be the first line of defense in the community if someone is a hazard to others or themselves. this being said, if you understand all this and everything above, please write in your application I surely understand and agree to be the best moderator I can be! under the appropriate response. due to the nature of this, no current staff may try out. this includes guest artists!

in order to better understand how you fit in with the other staff and the community, any moderators will be hired as trial moderators for a month. in this time, we will see how you interact and deal with scenarios. you will be reporting directly to me as such. by the end of the term, if the moderators are not fit for the community, this search will open again!
I am looking to hire one moderator for now, but may be open to two moderators if there are enough good entries.

please note by submitting your form, you are completing part one. there are two parts: the second entails five questions you must answer. you must respond within 24 hours of me giving you the second part; 36 hours may be allowed in circumstances where I am incredibly late in responding. I will specify the time you have to reply in my response.
clarification: recommendations do NOT need to be submitted within the 24-36 hours, but they must be sent in a timely manner! the time limit is only for the second part of your form!

as long as you read everything, everything should be clear! for any questions, comments, concerns, or inquiries please contact me. otherwise, you must pm me on cs or dm me on discord the form below.

the end date for you to submit the first part is the 26th! on the 27th, I will not be responding to any messages unless contacted prior!

Code: Select all
    Username ;;
    How often are you online ;; (include hours and time zone)
    Are you on the community discord ;;
    Do you have past experience ;;
    Who will be recommending you ;;
    Why would you like this position ;;
    What would you contribute to the staff team ;;
    Do you agree and understand all the requirements above ;;
    Any additional information / other ;;

I also want to add that moderators do get perks after being officially hired: such as customs, and getting items from the farmers market upon hire!
Last edited by Venatici on Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk Adopts (v.2) Mod apps pg. 8!

Postby sillies » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:02 pm

ah these cuties have returned ~
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purple. » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:27 am

Mark <3

✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
╔═══════════╗
❝Hey, I'm Mat! I speak English
and French so feel free to
message me, I don't bite <3❞
╚═══════════╝

✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
submit a help ticket | must-read topics for newbies
art shop | toyhou.se
purple.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:45 am

Mork!
----------------------------------------
☼ fudge | she/her | INTP ☼
----------------------------------------

sig credit!
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:47 am

I must have forgotten to come and mark this place when I first found out about V2
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:41 pm

hey yall! just got a short lil poll for yall over if I should have an end date on moderator applications or not ^^ do check it out when you got a chance, won't even take two minutes!
https://goo.gl/forms/otPgGuOq49beSvmF3
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:04 am

mark
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:11 am

mark
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me