Re: Kalon #1376 -- Little Fairy

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:24 pm

♥︎

username; cocogerber13

name; Sylvia

gender; non-binary

prompt;
For fun, simply put, Sylvia likes to jump!

Their preferred place-of-hopping is on a trampoline, specifically a jumping course they and a couple of their friends put together. They somehow got their paws on three trampolines along with Sylvia’s and set them up so they can hop in a zig-zag line and into a lake, which they swim/step out of to do it all again! The jumping isn’t just limited to trampolines, though, and Syl does jump everywhere they go! From springing up steps to full-on parkour, they have found that they can jump from anywhere to get to anything. Along with hopping to new heights, this kalon also likes to take part in games like jump rope and even taking part in a hopping race while their legs are tied together.

extra?; sketch that I will try to finish if I have time <3

♥︎
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:26 pm

username; cyansakura
        name; lillian (lily)
        gender; female
        prompt; what they like to do for fun? Max 400
        "everything i do-

-everything i enjoy-

-everything i talk about-

-is all for you"
        extra?;

wipp,,,
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:27 pm

username; pure.crazy
name; Capicha
gender; Male
prompt;
extra?;
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkapillar » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:57 pm

username;
    Blue Android
    name;
    Paris
    gender;
    Female
    prompt;
    wip
    extra?;
    wip
Pinkapillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:24 pm

username; Spirit23wolf
name; Lila
gender; Female
prompt; res with Dancing
extra?;
wip
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxx

Postby alyxmin » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:26 pm

username; pebs
    name; sylvia
    gender; male
    prompt; what's more fun than spreading some mischief?

sylvia knows he looks like a girl, I mean, his parents even though he was a girl at first (that's why his name is feminine). so the mischievous kal absolutely ADORES having others fawn over him. so... he'll dress up in dresses, put on some bows, wear some high heels, put on some makeup and go outside. he's had so many reactions far and wide, and he loves seeing their looks of horror as they realize that it's a man under the dresses and high heels, not a pretty lady.

but, sylvia sometimes doesn't like people thinking he's a lady. a while back, a particularly disastrous incident happened in an attempt to NOT look like a female.

he was changing his whole look, cutting his hair, dying his hair to something more manly ((which was obviously black. pretty manly, right?)) buttttt the dye color somehow WASN'T black but instead some weird type of bottled bleach ((seriously, how could he confuse BLEACH with hair dye? he really needs to start actually looking at the descriptions of things.)) his fur was ruined for a very long time, becoming a weird white-ish color with splashes of dirty bubble-gum pink. the bleach ruined the texture of his fur too, and instead of being a silky soft fur type it was a hard, dry texture. when it was winter, his fur kept freezing over for NO REASON WHATSOEVER and made him seriously hate messing with his fur. he eventually did go to a professional hair stylist ((which he maaayyyyy have a crush on.)) who helped fix his hair back to normal. after this, he hATES HAIR DYE AND BLEACH IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR FRIENDS WHO CALL HIM 'nOt MaNlY'

((he changes his mind a lot about things))

weird? yeah. stranger than strange? yep. but you gotta love the cinnamon roll, bECAUSE IF NOT I WILL MAKE HIM HUG YOU AND LOVE HIM FOREVER!!111!!
    yep. BOTH of us are weird.
    extra?; res res res probs some art of her all suited up for a mission. maybe backstory ? dont know. res res res
Last edited by alyxmin on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SFA_R » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:30 pm

username;
name;
gender;
prompt;
extra?;
SFA_R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:48 pm

username; DecafBunny
name; Pixie
gender; female
prompt; doll stylist
extra?; -
wip
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JulieMew1010 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:46 am

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
username; JulieMew1010
name; Sylvia
gender; Female
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
prompt; [243/400 words]
I sneaked up to the windowsill, making as little noise as possible. I peek in and see my friend Etsuko fast asleep in her comfy bed. She was staying in a rental house near me to visit me for the week. Little did she know what I was planning! I tried the window, carefully cracking it open. I thought, how come she didn't lock the window?. She's super smart, but she must've been really tired after all that travelling. I decided not to be malicious as I slid in through the window, carefully and silently placing my paws on the ground and tiptoeing around the room. I looked for a boring target- aha, her suitcase. She didn't even bother to unpack it yet! This was a little crazy. I took one of the ribbons off of my head and expertly tied it around her suitcase handle, making it a near-perfect bow. I smiled to myself and I decided to add another ribbon to her dresser. When I did that, I decided that was enough and hopped outside, closing the window and making my silent escape. As I walked home, I added ribbons to some people's garbage cans and even streetlight poles. It brings me joy to see others find my bows and ribbons and be excited to see something that isn't grungy- something that lights up the street. Plus it's really fun to bring ribbons everywhere I go and I like tying bows.
extra?;
art coming soon c:
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that