Re: Lunar New Year Adopts -- Dragon

Postby Lifeless Ambiguity » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:50 pm

username: L the JackAce
name: Aqua
story/art: (1 art piece or up to 1000 words) they are calm and collected, yet when angered they aren't to be needed with. Aqua is the rather mysterious type but is very kind, they usually ended up helping those in need

X
X
x
x

╔═════════════════╗
They/them
who loves Fnaf, Hatsune Miku
Ib, Cult of the lamb, OFF
Genshin, Sasaki and Miyano
╚═════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Lifeless Ambiguity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:53 pm

username:
name:
story/art: (1 art piece or up to 1000 words)
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:25 am

username: salty.sweet
    name: Celestia
    story/art: wip - flowers preserved in glass (1 art piece or up to 1000 words)
Last edited by liightning on Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

liight (she/they)

artist who draws silly and funky characters
    <--- enoki is my baby boy

discord: ask! || twitter: liightpinked
    toyhouse: liightning || art fight: liightning
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

龙的心脏

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:37 am

dropping out! an early good luck to everyone :)
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:07 pm

username: recherché.
name: ryouko.
story/art: res w succulents,
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dembai » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:00 pm

username: Dembai
name: Leung
story/art:

"WHERE IS IT!?" Came the thunderous roar from down the hallway. The servants of the celestial temple paused and looked up as the mighty Kalon came racing towards them. As usual, the lead maid, an older female Kalon, was there to quash her master's fury with expert skill.

"My lord?"

"Anmei - we have been ROBBED IN THE NIGHT!" His godly bright eyes flashed with rage. He seemed larger and more brilliant than usual in the narrow hallway. The servants cringed, simply because his aura was filled with such alarming emotion.

The older female did not allow his passion to unnerve her. She had raised him from a pup, and no amount of authority or princely godhood would make her flinch. "What has gone missing, Lord Leung?"

"MY...PEARL." His body writhed as he sought both to calm himself as his behavior was less than befitting a celestial, and also at needing to express his outrage as clearly as possible. Of course, there could be nothing more sacred stolen from a dragon. He may be Kalon, but his ascension to a holder of a celestial house had given him both the fierce temper and power of all those dragons and men who had come before him.

For someone to even TOUCH the sacred pearl was unthinkable. For someone to have taken it was likewise, impossible to consider. He could rend the heavens in search of it, and on every level, he looked ready to do so. It wasn't a source of his powers by any means, but dragons had torn apart countries in order to find or retrieve a lost dragon-pearl, and so the old servant knew that she must choose her next words with care. She raised a hand to call the attention of her servants when suddenly she felt a tiny presence beside her, touching her robe. A young Kalon stood there holding in her paws, the large pearl. "I am very sorry Master Leung." The tiny maid whimpered, "It was dirty and would not come clean when I tried to wash it in the temple, so I took it to clean it in the river..."

Anmei was frozen, as she was certain that the young celestial would take out his anger on the child in his furious state. But at the same time, she could see that something truly remarkable had happened. The pearl (which was usually dull and on the dark side) was glowing with all the radiance of the moon. Her jaw dropped as the celestial Kalon reached a paw towards the pearl and accepted it without comment. She found her tongue at last. "M..Master Leung, I will have her punished! I..."

"You will do no such thing, Anmei." The dragon's voice was calm, rumbling with the most distant thunder. "No, this little one has a new path to walk. Come, child." With that, he turned and walked back out towards the temple grounds, the smaller Kalon trailing after him. Anmei pondered the meaning of all this, but knew her place and did not voice her wonder. She heard shuffling feet and murmurs beginning, which brought back reality in a flash. "Back to work!" She snarled. Her duty was to her lord, and so was theirs. Any amount of speculation should be reserved for private conversations long after the day's work was done. And the fate of the child? Well, that was no longer her business.

(569 words - the child in this case is Pip, of course. I don't own any Kalons, or Anmei, but I really needed another character, so please forgive me for making up another!)
TIP: Put pets you don't want to trade into a locked group to prevent unwanted trades!

He or She/Disabled/Artist
Dembai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mariala » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:31 pm

username: Mariala
name: Chen
story/art:
Brief explanation - I love this book called Dragon's Slippers, where a girl meets dragons that hoard all sorts of crazy things, the most notable being shoes. In honor of that, Chen would also hoard shoes! A pesky birb stole her favorite, and Pip watches with concern as Chen tries and fails to reclaim her stolen treasure.
Mariala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alesana » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:41 pm

username:
name:

possible res
_________—— ALESANA ——
alesana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloasiii » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:28 pm

Username: Cloasiii

Name: Jiao-long

Art:
Last edited by Cloasiii on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

▓↪Clo, she/her

▓↪ taking a quick break to finish finals, I'll be back by the 17th at the very latest <3

▓↪my kals
Cloasiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecan » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:28 pm

username:
name:

trading cards, nuff said
pecan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me