Re: Kalon #1079 - Creature Feature

Postby SeriouslySpooki » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:06 am

Username - - BlackButler_FanGrell

Name - - Adrian

Gender - - Male

What are they afraid of? -- Adrian isn't afraid of many things, but has two distinct phobias.
He has Chromophobia or Chromatophobia, which is fear of colors. Adrian was born colorblind, and never saw a color in his life until, one day, he was hiking and was kidnapped by a madman. As soon as he was tied up and thrown in a van, he started seeing yellow and red- alert colors. This panicked him, and as he was taken away, he started seeing colors every now and then. The madman kept him locked up for so long he started going insane, but freaked out majorly when he saw color. Eventually he escaped.
Now he stays in hiding, crazy and terrified of any color at all flashing into his vision. Yellow when alert, red when in danger, blue when weary, so on and so forth.

The other phobia he suffers from is amathophobia, or fear of dust. When Adrian was in his sane state, he was always a clean freak. Not even a speck of dirt was ever found in his house. Now that he's.. Different.. He fears dust for another reason.
Dark magic.
Years after the kidnapping, and being locked up, he came across a sorcerer. Thinking they couldn't be that bad, he helped them with every task. One day the sorcerer tried to kill Adrian- and it didn't end well. Adrian was left even crazier than before, and the sorcerer fleed in the form of dust. Now he doesn't let dust into his sight in fear that the old Mage has come for him. He keeps everything clean and dust free. (Sorry if I messed up somewhere, I changed his name.)

Other: Have my crappy art Edit: just realized I mess up on the nose ahh ;-;
hehe this was actually fun to make

(Dying yet laughing because he looks like a mix of my two fav anime characters ever, Grell and the Undertaker)

Aside from aimlessly wandering the world, Adrian doesn't have much on his agenda. Despite being, well, insane, he somewhat blends into society. In a quiet little town, not too crowded, not too empty, he has a little shop. Of all things he could make and sell, he finds he likes one thing: hats. And he makes lots of them. In exchange for five dollars and a nickel, the customer gets a hat and a brain-twisting riddle, one of which he has many. "What gets wetter the more it dries?"

Now, the type of hats he sells are rather odd, as they come in many shapes and sorts, with various ribbon. The one thing that makes them stand out however is the colors and patterns. No two hats are alike, as he is color blind. Purple hats, neon hats, hats with multicolor stripes or polka dots- you name it. If you're looking for a unique hat, 'Adrian's Insane Headhouses' never disappoints. And if you're wondering, he came up with the name itself. Just walk right in, you'll be greeted with a chuckle.

"Hehe- How may I be of service, dearie?"
Last edited by SeriouslySpooki on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:19 am, edited 9 times in total.
SeriouslySpooki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoska » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:09 am

Username - - Artsichild
Name - - Baron/Bear
Gender - - Non Binary
What are they afraid of? -- Loud noises, VERY loud noises. He's handled a gun, handled the loud bang so the though he can live through louder, but somehow blasting that recording of screaming people wasn't the best idea. He. Went. Nuts. And still does around any loud music and such, especially while resting.
sophie. adult. polish. illinois.
i love hannibal, tezuka, kingsman, BTVS, and my ocs. a lot.
socials
zoska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Alice - » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:41 am

Username thejokerkeepsmiling1
Name 恐怖 - 噬魂 (kǒng bù - shì hún) which means terror soul-eater
Gender male
What are they afraid of?
Oneirophobia - a fear of dreams and nightmare's.
Unable to sleep 恐怖 has been changed in many ways, restless and uneasy. His personality turning as cruel as his looks portrayed him. His teeth as sharp and fierce as his words. His eyes soulless and cold much like his heart now. 恐怖 cannot sleep due to sheer panic that he will be lost in his own head and stuck within his nightmares or lost within his own unconscious permanently. He tries to act strong but inside he is still the scared kit he always was, that side of his occasionally peering out from the deep recesses of his soul. Every evening he would prowl over the world into the darkness becoming nothing more than what he feared most. A bringer of nightmares. Inflicting them as he passed people during their sleep listening to the sound of their fearful screams and groans. But he does it for a greater purpose, for if he keep going he will eventually be able to slumber in peace.

The life of 恐怖 - 噬魂 from kit to kalon now
Before his new profession as nightmares themselves, as a kit he used to be a clown at a freak show being the mane attraction of the show. His unsettling grin making children cry out in fear sending them screaming from the black and white tent. The deep red flash of his eyes making grown men's blood curdle. His top hat provided to hide his face when he was younger. He now keeps it in remembrance of a better time. But the freak show itself made its mark on him, other members of the circus turning on him treating him like nothing that was until he had to be removed. He was found to be two unsettling and thus unsuitable for the show. Feeling terrible he walked out into the woods to which has remained. Those first three nights left him sleepless terrified of what hid within the shadows of the night. Having to develop quickly and being left alone for so long he began speaking with himself one side whispering nothing but nightmares of his past and horrifying predictions of his future. As a young kit he began to have a reoccurring nightmare one that would make him scream in fear and shudder. He found himself now unable to sleep, to scared of the inner workings of his split and broken mind. Due to his constant isolation and lack of sleep he became a schizophreniac and borderline insane. When you first meet him he will come across as vicious and cruel. Uncaring to anyone but himself and his own personal gain. But he is also a scared young little kit that needs comforting and has an very cheeky side. Most likely to go pranking and playing his carnival jokes on people. Many years had passed since I found him and in this time his bags under his eyes grew larger and the legend of him spread like wildflower. Of course at the time I didn't believe a word of it. That was until now until we did something that changed the lives of 4 people and one kalon. It was the dead of night in the middle of no where. I had gone away for a two week camping trip and my friends had forced me to stay awake with their chilling stories of what lurked in the night. 恐怖 - 噬魂 was doing his usual rounds of the grounds his top hat and magnificent shine standing out in the pale moonlight. My heart froze as I saw the creature and its fangs. But to my surprise it was the creature that ran off into the dim forest. Days has passed before I saw the creature again my eyes friendly and warm as I approached him. Fearful of me he recoiled but then allowed me to take his top hat placing it utop my own head. The creature smirking as it let out a giggle of delight. Me and who I now found his name was terror talked about our own nightmares and found that we were more alike than many. On the last few nights we had formed a devious plan. To prank the others with a nightmare so terrifying they wouldn't be able to sleep. The plan went well until they all ran screaming leaving me and the kalon there and here we remain lost in the forest together happily as I watched over him allowing him to finally feel peaceful and slumber.

I also have additional art of them :3
Last edited by - Alice - on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Alice - » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:42 am

there are some dang amazing entries from people! I wish you all the best of luck everyone! (Entries end today hence why I'm posting my good luck!)
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeriouslySpooki » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:28 am

Ahh good luck everyone! I'm so nervous!!
SeriouslySpooki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:45 am

Good luck peeps!!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωolfie » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:34 am

best o' luck to everyone <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` art credit ` my kals ` she/her ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. taking a break ! -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quarz » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:50 am

Good luck to everyone!! I saw some dang good forms here and I'm a little nervous to see who wins owo
DeviantArt | Toyhou.se | he/him or it/its pronouns
getting really back into digimon lately :3
slowly but surely getting back into cs :'3
quarz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeriouslySpooki » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:53 am

padparadscha wrote:Good luck to everyone!! I saw some dang good forms here and I'm a little nervous to see who wins owo

Me too! There were a bunch if great forms and I'm super nervous >w<
SeriouslySpooki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:59 am

Heya! Some people have PM'd me about this-- I never said whether extras were or were not allowed-- so yes, they will be, considering people already have done them and I don't want to void anyone's work. xD

Anyway would anyone need/like an extension in light of extras being allowed? :0c I don't wanna make this unfair to anyone who wanted to but didn't know about it.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery