Re: Kalon #802 - Open

Postby UltimateKitty » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:56 am

Username: UltimateKitty
Name: Macaria
What is his her favorite flower?
Peony.
---
Macaria.

Some said she was supposed to save the meadow, and others said she was supposed to destroy it. Macaria was oblivious to their words, being raised in an isolated forest.

wip! my battery is about to die
─────────────────────────────────────────┐
ashley she/her autistic adult┊ ┊⋆ ┊ average user. ═════╗
╚══《 " when you go, just know that i will remember you " 》
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────────────────────────────┘
UltimateKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:08 pm

could this have an extension? c:
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:09 am

✤——øɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪøɴ——✤

"I'm the luckiest kalon you'll
ever meet!"

✤——ᴍʏ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ——✤
"look, mom, I brought you some flowers!"

bonifaz was always a very hyper kalon. no matter what is going on or wherever he goes, he always finds something new and exiting that will keep him busy examining for quite a while. because he often got his head in the clouds he tends to forget about more important things like that one time he was supposed to help his parents clean their den. instead of doing so he was strolling around in the forest they were living in, exploring, catching bugs and the little salamanders that were hiding under the mossy rocks. he went deeper and deeper into the woods, up to an area he had not yet seen before: in this place the ground was covered in ivy and there was an almost invisible path hidden underneath the thick ivy layer, leading right into dense undergrowth. the overall mood of this place seemed so much more calm and the air was cooler than before, it was truly a mesmerizing atmosphere! now bonifaz really couldn't contain his curiosity anymore. he walked along the ivy path which took him quite a bit deeper into the bush. at some point the branches of the bush started to form what looked like a small cave. it got so small that he almost decided he wouldn't be able to continue and he had to return home, but then he saw something: only a few feet away between the thightly wrapped branches he could spot a dim light glowing through. carefully he squeezed himself towards the light and as he fought his way through the last few branches he couldn't believe what he saw: it was just like a dream, a small round room formed by the branches of the bush, the ground covered with the most beautiful flowers bonifaz had ever seen in his life. the flowers grew in large patches of clover leaves and were white in color. with the glowing swarm of fireflies sitting on the walls of the wooden cave they almost seemed to glow themselves. after taking in the amazing atmosphere for a few more moments he remembered that it was time to return home but before he started his little jurney back he was sure to pick up a few of the flowers for his mother. as the sun was already setting outside bonifaz hurried back and arrived at his den just in time before it got dark. he walked in, immediately went to his mother and showed her the flowers he brought with a big smile on his face: "look, mom, I brought you some flowers!" he said. his mom was very happy about his gift and cherished the beautiful flowers her little kalon gave to her. in the end, though, bonifaz still got scolded because he didn't help with cleaning and returned home way too late.
[482/600]
all art was made by me!
Last edited by snowdrake on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:15 am

Due to a couple pms and requests on here, this will be extended until the 29th and will be closed around 12 pm MT. ^ v ^
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlappySheep » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:53 am

Username:
Name:
What is his/her favorite flower and why: (max of 500 words)

MARK
FlappySheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sashiyaki » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:17 am

Good luck everyone! *I think it's 12 pm in your time?-

────────────────
sashiyaki - sashi
✦local eldritch demon✦
✦i like frogs✦
────────────────
sashiyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:28 am

Good luck everyone! ♡
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catyclaws » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:33 am

Good luck to all! I saw some amazing forms and art work!
catyclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KrusnikAngel » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:39 am

Good luck everybody! :)
KrusnikAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:23 am

Alright this is now closed! <3
I will be announcing the winner as soon as I'm off work, you guys all did such an amazing job! This will definitely be hard to judge ~
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me