Re: Orphan Batch #21

Postby EchoIre » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:19 am

top left - aey
username - EchoIre
name - Tussle
gender - Male
prompt -
I hope you like this picture of a thistle flower because I definitely hurt my hand trying to get it xD (sorry my un isn't in focus, the dewdrops were throwing my camera off lmao)

top right - Illu
username - EchoIre
name - Mink
gender - Female
prompt -

bottom left - tuurpentine
username - EchoIre
name - Fitz
gender - Male
prompt -
Last edited by EchoIre on Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby West » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:11 pm

top left - aey
username - westsparrow
name - Cooper
gender - male
prompt -
Last edited by West on Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Call me Star or West!
She/they | Artist, writer, and musician

My pet doubles are free!

♡ My closed species characters can be found here ! (outdated)

♡ Wermz archive | ♡ Cozie archive

____Art credit @ Magnaskies

West

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HM 3 - Isen <3

Postby Lex. » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:28 am

top right - Illu
username - sugar free.
name - Geode
gender - Male (Gay)
prompt -
Geode really loves dusk! He sits outside of his cave everyday at dusk to watch the stars wake up :)
Last edited by Lex. on Wed May 06, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
      Every night, 매 순간 널 데려가, yeah
      You get it right, lookin' at the starlight
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:39 pm

top right - Illu
username - Ucanthandleme
name - Neo
gender - Male
prompt - Neo had one time of the day he loved more than any other, bright and early in the morning before the rooster rises, sometimes four sometimes five never any later. And why he enjoyed this time of day so much, not because he was an early bird, not because he was some early morning exerciser, not because he was an insomniac, he got up for one reason and one reason only... Neo loved eating turnips and the best time to harvest, cook and eat was early in the morning. Fact, not really, but Neo believed that was truly the best time and nothing could change his mind. Crisp and fresh with morning dew of course he washed it first but sometime he would be tempted to take a bite. One issue with waking up so early though is he had long scared the neighbours, who believed there was a strange blurring figure that would dig up dirt in the early morning hours.
162/400

username - Ucanthandleme
name - Azreal
gender - Male
prompt - There it was the magnificent creature they call a frog, right in front of him, Az lowered his head to face the small body before him. It had a sleek exterior no worse than a high class car, if given any chance he would truly love to put a picture of a car next to it to compare. Large green eyes that no doll could match, it reminded Az of his favourite teddy bear he owned, Sir Snuffle. Az truly thought frogs were wonderful, much better than puppies or kittens I mean look at how cute tadpoles were (lets not discuss when they are growing legs). And the greatest feature had to be their small padded feet sticking onto objects of all kinds. Az sighed, he truly loved frogs.
129/300

Might do art or not undecided.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by Promicef
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loelya » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:27 am

top left - aey
    username - Loelya
    name - Bennett
    gender - Male
    prompt -
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:43 am

res ♡
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoa » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:15 am

username - colour54
name - hickory
gender - male
prompt -

Hickory is fourteen, knobbly knees and messy hair, sitting on the porch under the starry sky, his boots in the mud. His hands move fast, flitting this way and that: stitching out lines in green, brown, and red. He's making a simple cross stitch of a frog, the porch light casting just enough yellow light for him to finish his work where it began. The nightly echo of frogs chime out around him, a symphony.

Hickory is ten, wandering through the wet undergrowth with a net in hand with a green, Target-bought plastic handle and all. He's out the door the moment it's not pouring, saving his Animal Crossing game after a day online spent creeping through town looking for bugs. Hickory likes catching bugs in real life, too, but he always lets them go.

He caught a little frog today. It was not much bigger than a quarter, hopping out from under a leaf right into his lap. Hickory's eyes lit up as he scooped the tiny amphibian into his hands, and held it up for a closer look. The little frog jumped right onto his face! Hickory lit up into a toothy smile, brushing off the frog with a giggle as he watched it disappear into the undergrowth.

Hickory is fifteen, smiling down at his art project for school, dozens of little frogs clustered onto a leaf, looking out at a sunset together. It goes up on the wall in his art class.

At seventeen, Hickory's eyes crinkle in fondness as he places his froggy chair in Animal Crossing in his house, propping his chin up with his elbows and kicking his feet in excitement at his home being just perfect.

Frogs mean a lot of little things to Hickory's life, and all of them are joy.

[299/300]
cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:03 pm

top right - Illu
      username - ajohanna
      name - archer
      gender - male
      prompt - 10:44 pm. archer has always been a night owl. however, he has a special fascination with the northern lights and the milky-way. it seems a little obvious with his design that he'd like these things, but it is the complete opposite. he honestly hated how his body looked like that, but one night, he decided to paint his surroundings one night at 10:44 pm. he was in awe with how naturally the brush flowed and how stunning his artwork came out. he began going out every night at exactly 10:44 pm to paint what he saw. everyone loved the outcomes and when he began running out of space, he'd give them away. soon enough, he had enough supporters and 'fans' of his work that he was able to sell his creations.

Last edited by avaloafe on Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amplify » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:27 pm

top right - Illu
username - amplify
name - nova
gender - female
prompt -

People tend to get so caught up on living life in the fast lane that they forget about what’s important. It’s all about what’s new and trending, moving forward and never looking back. It’s so easy too, to get lost in the white noise.

But something Nova will never forget is a quote she read online one night when holed up in her room. It was midnight, and she was debating on going to sleep or staying up for a couple more hours when she began to read a short story. She can’t remember what it was about anymore, but at they end they attached a quote from Maya Angelou. It stuck out to her, a simple yet revolutionary thought that to know where you’re going, you must know where you’ve been.

Once upon a time, her days went like clockwork. In the morning, she’d start by thinking of the future. What she was going to do, when and where she’d do it. Always planning the next step. Then she’d spend the next several hours in the present, following the plan she designed. And then at night, when things got quiet, she’d reflect on all that had happened. Only the time between the future and the present—those quiet hours—began to grow shorter and shorter. Either she’d try to get an early start thinking about the next day, or she’d carry her present thoughts late into the night, until she fell asleep without even realizing her eyes had shut.

There was no time for the past anymore, and until that night, she hadn’t even realized all that had changed. Of course she thought about the past sporadically throughout the day, remembering pieces of conversations, things she had said or done, but where had the reflection gone? From then on, she started a new routine, always making time at the end of the day to think about just where she’s been. And she found that there was no more comforting a time than midnight. A time when everything was quiet, when stars shone beautifully in the sky, when she could simply be whatever she wanted.

So, she supposes, that’s another thing that came from that night: a love of midnight.

[368/400]

username - amplify
name - calder
gender - male
prompt -

In Calder’s (“humble!”) opinion, frogs are as fascinating as they are diverse.

I mean, can you believe that there are more than 4800 known species of frogs? Known being the operative word, as there are still new species being discovered to this day. (“And isn’t that in it of itself incredible, considering they have been traced back well over 250 million years?”)

Truly it baffles him just how much he has yet to learn, though at the same time, he can’t deny that there is no better feeling than finding out something new. Take, for example, the fact that they range in size from .3 inches (“Smaller than a dime!”) to more than 13 (“And weigh upwards of seven pounds, which is the average weight of a new born baby!”).

(“Come on, at the very least you must admit that is pretty cool!”) Calder has spent a number of hours debating with people on his (“completely reasonable!”) fascination with frogs. (“Perhaps I know a bit too much about them, but I swear it’s no different from someone knowing every song from x band, or every fight scene from a Jackie Chan movie.”)

And in all fairness, it isn’t his fault there is new information discovered regularly, and that all frogs aren’t the slimy green ones found in your average suburban pond. In fact, they come in all colors of the rainbow, from reds to blues to the stereotypical greens and browns. (“They can even be poisonous, though they don’t have to bite you!”) It’s all in the slime, usually. (“I’m willing to concede here that the slime is pretty gross, but no one says you have to touch them... In fact, the prettier they are, the less you should hold them. Just trust me on this. I know.”)

[298/300]
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:36 am

top left - aey
username - Broccoli_Bento
name - Apple-cheeks
gender - male
prompt -

- - - - -

top right - Illu
username - Broccoli_Bento
name - Suga
gender - male
prompt -

In the early morning before the sun has graced this part of the earth with its rays, is the time of day that Suga so much adores.
    It is a quite and peaceful time for Suga, and is his time to enjoy the softly lit world colored in blue.

Birds begin their songs and squirrels rummage through yards.
    Suga likes takes a quick moment out of his morning to tend to the bird and hummingbird feeders in his backyard, before moving on to other things he enjoys out of the morning.

He very much enjoys the soft hum that early mornings bring, as life is just beginning for the first time that day.
    Down the way, the sound of cars can be heard driving by, and is like gentler ocean waves growing stronger as each hour passes by.
    This particular sound is so distinct to early mornings and is why it is one of Suga's favorite times, just as winter days filled with snow has it's own muted sound that no other can replicate.

Suga happens to have a sun allergy, which makes it hard for him to be out in the sun, but this has no effect on his favorite time of day, as anyone's can be what they can't enjoy to the fullest.
    Just as some people are allergic to mosquitoes by love the nighttime environment.

The early morning light of the gentle transition of blues of the sky, and the hint of stars sparkling before they disappear only lasts a short time, but it's worth it if you catch it.
    For Suga, he catches it firmly every morning and holds it tight as long as he can.

"Wish upon an early star,
    There your wishes travel far.
    Wish not on that of moons,
    Then you see your wishes soon.
    The brightest star in sky of blue,
    That is the trick to wishes coming true."

Suga's favorite lullaby that his mother sang to him when he was little.
    A song passed down by six generations and on to Suga.
    This lullaby may have been the beginning as to why Suga loves the early mornings so much.

Extra -

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me