Re: Kalon #1438 - Shattered Sunrise

Postby notwearingsocks » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:05 am

username; scarlet_wolf
    kalon name; jode
    what is their personality a reflection of?;
    indentwith bated breath a silhouette outlined by the swiftly surrendering sun eyes the clearing below him, his hair swept back over a shoulder and a golden circlet of a crown sitting atop his head at an angle. he is perched atop a solid-white horse, who is as still as it's rider, soundless.
    indentwho is he, many wonder, but their attention is elsewhere, for a battle rages beneath the man atop the equine. swords slam against one another with jarring force, the clash of metal against metal wrenching battle cries from throats.
    indentit is a pointless fight, having begun over something menial and unimportant, like rights to land or a princess's hand in marriage.
    indentand yet the man thrives.
    indentwith hungry eyes, jode watches the bloodshed, a cold, calculating gaze that betrays no emotion.
    indenthe watches with a grin lifting the corner of his mouth as one side of the battle presses forwards, surging in a wave of power, the odds shifting in their favor.
    indenthe reflects the battle, with eyes lighting up at the winning side, leaning forward with his eagerness to know the outcome, his pulse rapidly speeding up, his palms itchy and fingers twitching as if he, too, were holding a weapon, as if he, too, were winning this battle.
    indentwho is he, many wonder.
    indenthe is a horseman.
    indenthe is conquest.
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:26 am

Username;;
Kalon name;;
What is their personality a reflection of?;;
Res!
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenyeen » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:36 am

Username;; Kingsley.
Kalon name;; Cherryhill
Poopy-di scoop
Scoop-di-di-whoop
Whoop-di-scoop-di-poop
Poop-di-scoopty
Scoopty-whoop
Whoopity-scoop, whoop-poop
Poop-di-di, whoop-scoop
Poop, poop
Scoop-di-di-whoop
Whoop-di-di-scoop
Whoop-di-di-scoop, poop
Poopy-di scoop
Scoop-di-di-whoop
Whoop-di-scoop-di-poop
Poop-di-scoopty
Scoopty-whoop
Whoopity-scoop, whoop-poop
Poop-di-di, whoop-scoop
Poop, poop
(wip)
rottenyeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:28 pm

Username;; salty.sweet
    Kalon name;; Canista

Change is not something that is often welcomed.

They cower at her paws, wailing and pleading. They fear not her, but her power, her role in the universe. What she knows. What she represents. What she is.
    With great power comes great responsibility, they say.

Poor Canista was cursed from the moment she was willed into existence by necessity. Created from scratch using stardust and energy and light and a pinch of destiny.
    You see, everything was not always the same as it is now. Change runs rampant in the plains of time and space, and not even the strongest lassos or bravest heroes can stop it. That was not always the case, however, and everything was quite the same one day as it was millions upon millions of years ago.

“Dear me, this is quite boring!” cried the universe. “At the beginning of time I threw a party with some stars and we’re back at it again, year after year. It’s getting repetitive, if you ask me. Not enough party themes to satisfy. We nearly redid the ramen noodle theme from -1053 until someone suggested vegetables.” Jokes aside, the universe not only needed change - it craved it.
    And so necessity created a being out of heavenly materials and blessed her with the power to change destiny.
    It’s arguable, however, whether this was a blessing or a curse.

Since the moment she was born from heavenly materials, everything began to change. In fact, her birth was such a big event that even the universe had to celebrate it.

Boom! Not quite. Bang? There's truly no way to describe the sound. It's more like the most chaotic, shocking, and eardrum-shattering sound you could think of. Times infinity. So loud that it nearly made everyone deaf for eternity - except they didn't have eardrums.
    We know this as the Big Bang.
    Change immediately began to take place, altering the universe in ways no one could imagine.

They say, once in her long, long life, she fell in love... with a mortal.
    Alas, no mortal could outlive a deity.

Even now, billions of years later, she continues to serve her purpose. When kalons far and wide come to beg to know their future, she delivers prophecies and warnings that nudge them onto the right path.
    They think she weaves the future and can control it.
    In reality, she only reads the stars. They think she's the author, but she's truly a messenger, delivering the work of some greater being - destiny.

What’s perplexing is that she really is not in control. Is anyone ever?

When she meets travelers who are nearly too wary to go on, she whispers with a slight smile,
    "What's broken can be mended."
Last edited by liightning on Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

liight (she/they)

artist who draws silly and funky characters
    <--- enoki is my baby boy

discord: ask! || twitter: liightpinked
    toyhouse: liightning || art fight: liightning
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:24 am

Username;;
-Killian
Kalon name;;
Sors — meaning: Fate
A wise woman once said “The only one to seal your fate, is you. No one else can create you. And no one else makes you who you are”
That wise woman was Sors mother. Sors was always the odd one out, he was distant. He was, what the world called, an anomaly. He never wanted to be a big shot like his peers. He always had a dream of discovering new things. He dreamed of being able to paint the amazing things he saw everyday.
As he grew older, his dreams began to fade. Everyday people would try to tear him down and gradually it was working. He gave up on his dreams and didn’t even try to push himself to finding a new passion.
As his mother grew older, Sors dedicated his life to taking care of his mother. She was the last bit of family he had and he couldn’t dare let her go.
After two years of caring for his mother, she passed. And it tore him to shreds. In her memory, he painted a beautiful picture. With a large lake and a beautiful sky, all with the bright tones of her fur. You could see her face in the painting, with a small smile gracing her lips over the horizon. With soft eyes that spoke so many words.
The name of the painting is, “Splintering Fate” and the artist is unknown. At least, to most.
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:26 am

res
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowlondon » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:11 pm

"Hope rises like a phoenix from the ashes of shattered dreams..."

| Username;; Snowlondon
| Kalon name;; Zehavi (meaning Gold)
| What is their personality a reflection of?;;

| her whole world, gone

| when
| how
| why

| nobody knows

| but it is
| gone

| she stands
| a dark silhouette against the burning horizon

| but this abyss does not define her
| no

| look past the broken fragments

| look inside of her

| there
| buring more intensely than any fire

| Hope

| perhaps you cannot see it
| not clearly
| for there is too much pain covering it up

| but still you know that
| there is hope

| for when she speaks
| when she befriends you
| or maybe when she smiles

| it is a reflection
| not of the fear
| but of the
| hope

| and you know that the fragments of her world are perhaps not gone forever

| for they are shattered

| but not quite broken
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxHi, I'm Snowlondon!
xxxxxxxxYou can call me Snow. I use
xxxxxxxxshe/her pronouns, and I love
xxxxxxxxwriting, drawing, and baking.
xxxBest Friend x Art Instagram x My Art Shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Snowlondon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:31 pm

Username;; Wolfiedog3
    Kalon name;; Eos
    What is their personality a reflection of?;; Light may not shine without the darknesses in the world.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROCKEATER238 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:46 am

dead end presents;

—(••÷[ ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕒 ]÷••)—

x
x
x
personality reflection wrote:come one, come all ! get rid of all imperfections before the beautiful,
illustrious, Cressida!

people lined up from around the block to look into Cressida's mirrored
fur.

"impatience"

Cressida fidgeted in her spot. how long would all these people take?

"anger"

didn't they understand she had her own life to live? these traits aren't
set in stone, become a better person on your own time!!

"selfishness"

"impulsiveness"

"rudeness"

the list of thing kalons didn't like about themselves went on and on.
sometimes it was as trivial as "late" or as heavy as "guilt". but no matter
what it was, Cressida took it. not only took it, she absorbed it. you see,
she was born as a blank slate. no actual personality of her own. but,
even as a kit she had this curse. it started with her mother. "tch. I wish
I wasn't such a bad cook." suddenly, she could make gourmet dishes from
scrap. then her sisters "I wish I wasn't so stupid" and instantly, all of the
hours of studying Cressida had done melted away. it was just gone. but
how could she be mad? she physically couldn't, no one had given her
that trait yet. all she felt was a dull numbness where she knew
something else belonged. and this is how she knew happiness, joy,
kindness, love. she felt them as 'lack therofs'. after all, who would
give that away? when her anger faded away she knew she had
forgiven. when she watched a sunset on a particularly bad day and the
sadness slinked away she breathed it in and enjoyed her fake 'bliss'

all that changed when she met him.[continue]
ROCKEATER238

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:00 am

username;; fernmoon
    kalon name;; varian
    what is their personality a reflection of?;;

"settle down, i'll tell you a take that is told through the whispering winds and howling rain. a spirit whose life was good a one who sung praises of the world around them but that wasn't to last long as they soon found an external cloak of sadness with only the whispering of the song left. now, sit down, traveller, and i'll tell you the tale about the reflection on who they are."

the sky was a crisp blue with the sun shining brightly on the city below. the geometric shaped buildings glimmered in the sunlight. varian walked with a smile on her face, greeting everyone with a nod. each step was with a light bound in every stride. she always came off as one to be quite cheerful with generosity for all but one to easily taken advantage of.

each day was quite easy going and full of liveliness. as the sun shined upon her, varian looked up to the sky for a view of the gorgeous sky and fluffy looking clouds above. the sun was shining above and seemed to be a bit strange that day, but that didn't rub varian the wrong way due to her sun always been acting weird like that for the past centuries. no one knows why it's happening, but they don't spend much time pondering why it might be happened.

a quick boom of noise happened and startled the cheerful varian. she looked up to see the sun expanding then suddenly a wave of a huge gush of pressure sent the picture perfect world into chaos: buildings were coming down, kalons were being blown off of their feet, and everything was going into ruins. the fish of pressure was beings why about every few minutes, and the screams of terror around varian was too much for her. she closed her eyes and offer a wish to help those around her in the last moments of the beautiful world crumbling around her or be a guide for others in the moments of disaster.

her eyes opened and was greeted by a blinding light. the last moments were filled with the screams being silenced and a quick pain shot through her body. her eyes closed with the last breathe of air before all went black.

her eyes fluttered open as she stared off into distant space. "this is the end. that light blew me off the face of the world and i'm left to die out here," she thought as it echoed through her mind. the time she spent out there drifting alone. she closed her eyes and took her last breathe, but she didn't die like how she expected to. however, she was still alive in some way. her eyes opened back up to see her home in ruins: chucks of it floating around each other, the core was visible, and everything that she knew was gone. tears flooded her eyes as she began to ball. it was difficult to see how she could help those around her one bit, but why was she still here was a question that kept on flooding her mind.

the tears kept coming as she realized the answer to the question. her wish came true but this wasn't what she meant. as she closed her eyes, she felt the surroundings slowly changed around her.

nothing was space when she opened her eyes again. the tears kept on flooding as she noticed the cracks markings upon her fur that served a reminder of how her world was destroyed. she heard a twig crack and turned to see two small kits behind her. "please leave me be," she said as one of them was the only one to react leave and then around. she would be often greeted by those two kits with in her mourning period until one of them got lost and never returned home with the other one.

similar events happened like the one before, she felt as if each time was her fault for those events as she served as a warning as what was to come. each time drove her into a fit of rage against herself. she'll tell at the top of her lungs while letting tears of rage fall down upon her face. this happens every time she appears to a new kalon, an unsuspecting victim to her ill fated curse. each and every time she watches helplessly as that kalo n suffers like how her world did in its last few moments. she being driven to insanity for not owning up to her wish and was made a curse instead.

to this day, she's still seen crying over her past omens and her old life while bringing doom to all who see her. if she could go back in time, it would be to change her wish into something else and not have to pay for its consequences of not being able to fulfill it. everyday with this curse is slowly driving her deeper into the pit of self hatred, sadness, and insanity.

"their presence as a bad omen effected this once cheerful soul. they are now saddened by all around them and often caused for self hatred for what they now stand for. they are always crying and full of hatred. the crack marking is a true representation of what they are, a cracked mirror of a once beautiful reflection. now, be aware of this tale as one day you might have a visit by them."

lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me