Re: Lunar New Year Adopt- Sheep

Postby Wolfypoof » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:14 pm

name; Bellarosa gender; Female
breathtaking image/gif; Image
why do they like this place/thing; Since she was a little girl, Bellarosa has admired fireworks. She likes the pretty colours and enjoys watching them in the sky. They make noise so loud she can feel it all throughout her body and makes her feel she is one with the fireworks. As fireworks only happen for special occasions, she finds them even more breathtaking and fascinating to watch. Whenever there is a fireworks show, Bellarosa leaves her house to watch them. She seems to find the best spot where you can see all their vibrant colours. She also takes pictures to remember the event as each firework show is different and always something special.

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphire77 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:56 pm

name; Sunny
gender; female
breathtaking image/gif;
why do they like this place/thing; (200 word max)
Sunny has always been intrigued by dandelions. Like small sunbeams fallen from space. Sneezing as she lowered her head to the flower, hoping the petals would kiss her nose. Their subtle and soft change from a golden yellow to a wispy silver. Like the first snow, settling on a grass that's still green. She enjoys blowing them and watching the dreamy flowers float away. Sunny remembers spending her afternoons as a kit in the garden full of roses and bluebells. But those never mattered to her. The moments of searching through the undergrowth for what she believed to be the loveliest flower in the world. Lowering her head so that she could watch the fluff float on the delicate breeze, like rising smoke. The way they caught in her fur, giving her the appearance of being coated in clouds. Like twinkling stardust in the wind. Cleverly patting at the dandelions with her soft paws so the ghost like seeds caught between her toes. The wonder of making a wish. Chasing the wisps of dandelion fluff through the soft evening light, like chasing butterflies. And the thrill of catching them, laughing on her back in a field of fireflies and moonlight.
200/200
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    she/her//hufflepuff//virgo//infj
    hello! call me sapphire <3
    signature art by: emblo
sapphire77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:53 pm

name;
Camellia

gender;
Female

breathtaking image/gif;

╔═══════════════════╗

why do they like this place/thing (188/200);
The sweet sound of a spring breeze resonated through the field,
surrounding her with a sweet scent of freedom. This was
where she felt safe. Her paws gently grasped one of the nearby
golden tulips before taking a deep breath. Her eyes scanned
across the endless field, not another being in sight. Her lips
curved into a delightful smile as she sat amongst the petals.
She never felt anything like this anywhere else. This
security – a safe-haven. A home away from home.

Nature is a beautiful thing. It inspires so many, including
herself. The way landscapes form and shape, twist and turn
to their own accord. Even simple man-made structures inspire
and blind her. It was the plants and flowers, however, which
always seemed to catch her gaze. The blinding, yet bright and
beautiful colours each flower bloomed with glee. How they each
swayed in the wind. How gorgeously their petals have been
arranged. A painting of her own heaven, a dream that she
wishes may come. A canvas for her to create – a painting for her
to begin. All she had to do was plant the seeds.

╚═══════════════════╝
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby husky. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:49 pm

[img here]
name;
gender; female
text here

wip
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peppermint mist » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:57 pm

Last edited by Peppermint mist on Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peppermint mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:44 pm

name; clementine
gender; Female
breathtaking image/gif;

why do they like this place/thing;
{200/200}
One of her breathtaking place is a lovely filed what sets her mind into claim and stress free. The only
this that makes her like this place is a town that's into view if you go over the mountain a little.
Every year when the new year comes she love to see the lanterns fly up into the sky like bright yellow
stars. She all ways loves this, the fresh smell of the out side of the small town and the lovely view it
give's off around her home.

When she was little her mother loved it too and every year she does the same when it's new years.
But now since she's gone Clem does the same but with out her, the wind goes through her fur as
it's warm and smells like her mother then Clem is ready to set the lantern off into the night sky
fulled with them, seeing them as stars. Clem knows her mother is all ways there when she does
it from the gust off warm wind hit her like some love.

offend Clam sit's under a tree and reads, setting her mind at rest and sometimes she drifts into
a lovely sleep.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gouache » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:53 am

name; Lahela
gender; Female
breathtaking image/gif;

"Salt-flats. By the name, they don't sound like the most appealing thing, am I right ? But, I think the name paired with the unexpected beauty these salt-flats truly hold, is the most breathtaking of wonders I have had the privilege to experience on this fine Earth. They are a photography haven. When the rainy season draws upon the salt-flats, a transformation occurs, mixing the land and sky together until the horizon disappears, a fascinating mirror that reflects galaxies and clouds upon the land you stand upon, almost like walking on water. It allows the stars to climb down from the heavens, and cascade around your shoes, spilling glitter amongst the land. It is virtually impossible to tell the sky and land apart, for they are a endless embrace that wish to stay together for eternity. It is a display of nature's own sky-lanterns."
i no longer collect pets, so i'm not very active
i will occasionally login to answer pms!

gouache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeb » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:10 am

name; dandelion "dandy"
    gender; nonbinary
    breathtaking image/gif;
    the waitomo glowworm caves of new zealand
    why do they like this place/thing; 154 words
    dandy is a traveling photographer. they searches and travels the world to find the most astonishing places to take pictures of. the pictures they're most proud of are the ones they take when they're visiting the waitomo glowworm caves in new zealand. they can feel the blue light of the biolumiscent glowworms almost sing to them, with the brilliant light. they submerges themself, and their senses, in the calmness and stillness that fills the caves. it brings them a peace of mind to be there. the feel of the cave’s rock edges alone bring them happiness and peace. they loves running their paw against the jagged edges, when they aren’t fawning over the pictures they've taken so far, of course. to sum it up, dandelion loves the waitomo glowworm caves because not only do they give them stunning pictures, but it’s also their happy place. they would live in the cave if they could.
"have i told you that you look like
a flower in full bloom?"

sup kiddies im beeb, ur local dad joke
generator.

beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scratchy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:16 am

name; Ariel
gender; Female
breathtaking image/gif; Image
why do they like this place/thing; (128 Words)
Ariel favorite place is her grandparent family farm where they raise sunflower. She always had fond memories of going to her grandparents farm when she was younger. She would spend hours riding in the tractors with her grandfather as he tended to the fields. She would spend even more time running though the sunflower field with her grandmother as they pick out the perfect flowers to display at that nights dinner table. One of her biggest dreams is to be able to go back to take over her grandparents sunflower farm and spread the happy memories she had with others.When she looks at sunflowers in any floral shop, she always gets a sense of Home. Any homesick she was feeling washed away.
x
x

I sometimes read messages and then get distracted by
work or school and forget to respond.
So feel free to resend messages...

Sorry if I cause anyone any trouble ;^;
DA - Toyhouse - My Kalons
Scratchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeSocks » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:20 am

name; Kefira
gender; Female
breathtaking image/gif;
Kefira works at the Loving Paws Cat Sanctuary in the maternity ward. Many cats come to them in various stages of pregnancy, and, just out of veterinary school, she is there to help. Kefira always finds herself in awe each time she delivers a kitten, the miracle of life in those long minutes as the kitten is freed and cries for its mother is a tiny, wonderful mew. Even with all her knowledge of reproduction and anatomy, Kefira is still able to see magic in the birth of a creature. The little bundle of fur and claws and whines that tumbles out and then to be furiously licked by the mother. The attachment and bond that is usually instantly formed. Even with so many imperfections and ways it could go horribly wrong, the process is just so beautiful.

Orange - She/Her - kalons
    ------------------------------
    Nervous bean doing her best.
    Happy to chat! Lover of D&D,
    Star Trek, drawing, & cats!
OrangeSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups