Re: Staff Kalon #1

Postby parker; » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:29 am

username;; witch
name;; haiku
art;; here, and here
Last edited by parker; on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadows. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:49 pm

res with abandoned shrine goddess // deteriorating, traditional japanese clothing
that's the king, treat him nice.

hello! my name is andy, i use any pronouns!
i love art and playing games like genshin impact :)
i am most active on tumblr and twitter,
but please do not hesitate to send me a message!
shadows.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:57 pm

markin // incan inspired // central american sherpa
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sibylline, » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:37 am

username:
kalon name:
human form:
Ressss
It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
sibylline,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:21 am

username: .Lyrebird
    kalon name: Natalia "Talia/Tal"

human form: [377/1000]
      Talia is of average height, around five feet, eight inches, with a lot more muscle than she looks to have. She's on the chubbier side, filling out with curves and complete with stretch marks striping her stomach and thighs. She has a heart-shaped face with a slightly too-big nose and almond shaped eyes layered with naturally thick lashes and full lips. Her brow is a bit over-pronounced, and she has high cheeks and a softly pointed chin. Her hair has been dyed deep teal with strands of silver, black, and sky blue all throughout and is shaved short on the right side with a braid at the border and long on the other side. [ braid / style ]

She sports a silver eyebrow piercing on the left brow, stud on her right nostril, septum, and tongue. Along with an industrial, three helix, and a standard lobe piercing on each ear. She tends to wear make-up, but for the most part she prefers to enhance rather than hide her chubby, heart-shaped face. Her specialty is winged eyeliner. She runs a fairly popular make-up channel on youtube with videos ranging from beginner tutorials to full-out halloween looks and shopping hauls/where to find certain products for the most affordable price.

Tal has an impressive gallery of tattoos, ever expanding;
      - a full sleeve starting with trees at her left wrist pointing towards her shoulder, the dark shapes of birds just over the trees, fading into stars with the most well-known constellations mapped out and fading into full black around the middle of her bicep, a line of planets above that with a flying saucer on her shoulder in negative space ( skin-colored with black all around )
      - a small vector skeletal hummingbird with splashes of watercolor behind the ear where her hair is shaved
      - a semicolon on the inside of her right wrist
      Her main job is as a tattoo artist/body piercer and as such she's made connections to the best of the best and any work she gets on herself is elegant and painstakingly perfect.

As for clothes she prefers comfort over class, and it isn't rare for her to be seen in loose sweatpants and a hoodie or leggings, tank top, and a jacket. [ more here ]
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolfspiret » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:32 am

username:
kalon name:
human form:

MARK
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jules_ » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:14 pm

This ends in four days!
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:25 pm

username: ThatPinkThing
kalon name: Sapphire Rhythm
human form: [858 words]

ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴅᴏᴡɴ.

Sapphire's hair is a gorgeous teal, the kind of blue you see in deep, natural pools. Though naturally pale, she has been dying it various colors for years. She seems to have settled on this teal because it reminds her of the word, 'life'.

Her hair is long and thin, and she wears it usually up in a bun or a braid, because it gets tangled if she leaves it down. She adorns her hair with flowers and barrettes because she loves to feel like a princess.

Moving past her hair, Sapphire's next noticeable feature is her ears. Some would say she has large ears, but Sapphire likes her 'Dumbo' ears. She has three piercings on each ear; two on the lobe, and one in the tragus. She usually wears all three as pearls, but will sometimes change them to rhinestones, bows, and small shapes. No matter what she's wearing, you'll always notice that her piercings coordinate well with her outfit.

Sappire's skin is a dark olive tone, but you can still see long trails of freckles along her face, neck, shoulders, and arms. She used to draw lines and 'connect the dots', but now she just likes to imagine herself being touched by hundreds of stars.

Sapphire doesn't hide her freckles when she puts on her makeup. She likes to have bright, glittery eyeshadows and dark, rich lipsticks. She will contour and highlight, but usually for special occasions. She doesn't use lots of concealer because it ends up 'messing up' her freckles. (On one occasion she revealed that she evened her skintone, yes, but then drew her freckles back on because she didn't feel she looked like herself.)

Another feature of her face is her eyes. Born with striking blue eyes that gave Sapphire her name, those eyes have dulled over time. Now a stormy grey color, she's asked very often if 'Sapphire' is a nickname given to her for her blue hair. She's not bothered by the questions-- her often-wide pupils are a symptom of multiple sclerosis. Her pupils give her an easy way to explain her MS to new friends.

For Sapphire, MS means that her vision is very impaired, resulting in her need for glasses. She wears big, round lenses because she liked Harry Potter when she was younger and thought all you needed to be magic were the right glasses.

In addition to wearing glasses, Sapphire also walks with a cane because of MS. She has a few, because she likes options, but she usually has her one that has waves painted on it. (She likes how the waves tie up in color to her hair.) Her other canes are: one with daisies, one dark wood one, and one that's meant to look like a scepter.

Sapphire's sense of style is one not inhibited by her mobility. She wears what is comfortable, yes, but she feels her best when she looks her best. She wears lots of dresses, flannels, and 'mom' jeans. She's only allowed/supposed to wear flats or laced shoes (no heels).

Her favorite outfit is a hi-lo cut dress that flows beautifully as she walks. The dress is white, fitted at the chest, and flowing elsewhere. The sleeves are off the shoulder, like a princess gown. With this dress, she likes to wear a pale blue-green shawl and sparkly ballet flats.

Among her favorite accessories are her silver watch, her beaded necklaces and bracelets, and her black stone ring. She doesn't wear them together, as she thinks they don't go together. With her flowing outfit, she'll wear her watch.

Sapphire's skin is uneven in tone in some places. Her chest and feet are paler than the rest of her body because she likes to spend time outside. She has a little bit of a sock tan and a definite 'bikini' tan. (Sapphire spends lots of time in a swimsuit because she lives in a sunny beach town.)

Sapphire's age is always hard to guess. Because of her cane combined with her youthful face and colorful hair, many people guess her age wrong. In truth, Sapphire is 27.

Another reason people lower their guesses is because they aren't able to easily see her tattoos. Among Sapphire's freckle patches, a few small butterflies are tattooed. Just outlines, they are tattooed only in black, and they almost seem like Sharpie drawings to the unsuspecting eye. Sapphire is always proud of her butterflies, and will giggle when the penny finally drops that they are real.

Sapphire's body type is another contributor to her young appearance. Sapphire works out in order to keep her muscles strong and avoid falling careless with her health. Having strong muscles eases chronic pain for her, and she's also a bit of a health nut. Sapphire wants to be an inspiration for younger folks with MS to show them that whatever symptoms they may have, they can still live a full and happy life.

Overall, Sapphire's appearance may tend to catch lingering eyes. Her youthful appearance and eclectic style are something to look at. She doesn't mind the gazes, though, because she's confident in who she is.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:58 am

username: boss.
kalon name: Y'shtola Windseeker
human form: link here
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:28 pm

username:Smith(ers)
kalon name:Artemis
human form: Her feet when she dance make the earth itself tremble. She owns every step unashamed to laugh when others watch. She take everything in stride and gives of the confidence in which she owns.

Her eyes catch every stare. Every eye once fell on her and her eye has fallen on everyone. Quite observant indeed, never unknowing. A true lady spirit of the wild speaks with a swift tongue but knows when to listen with grace and attitude

Her body has curves but in all the right places. Her Carmel skin like a peoce of chocolate is deliciously fabulous. She wears her caramel curves with pride often seen wearing the nicest jeans. Skirts are not for this lady.

Indeed her hair is fair teal blue. Each curl reminds you of an ocean wave after wave slowly drifting. Always without tangles and often braided long. The braids are classy and distinct never ordinary always worn with pride and perfection.

Artemis is Perfection
Last edited by Cyrano on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me