My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1197

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:57 am

username: WolfwithWings38
name: Damien
who, where, why? Damien is a kalon who loves to be in his cave (That's behind a waterfall) or helping others,
either online or anywhere he is. He actually is a doctor. He's helped so many people, he's actually helped a person by tending to their cut leg when he was little, now since he's a doctor he can actually put casts on kalon's legs (and other things of course, like with illness, prescriptions, injuries, ect ect) He lives in a mountain near a park called The Lion's Kingdom (lion like a mountain lion for a pun, but not many people know that except Damien and a few humans) And in that mountain there's a cave and right outside of the cave is a waterfall, and in there you can see a kalon that spends his free time (meaning times where he doesn't help kalons) cleaning his items and the cave, counting up money to save up for stuff, looking at pictures, painting, playing video games, decorating, cooking or reading... Oh and you've definitely noticed his book and wolf collection! You're probably wondering why he collects those stuff, well for the books it's simple, he just LOVES reading, and reading ANYTHING he can find! For the wolves... He just thinks the animal is awesome... And he has an obsession with them... And he just respects them for what they are.

optional extra: He has a necklace and it looks like this viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3578713
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:23 pm

Mark
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:08 pm

username: WolfOfTheYear
name: Glowstone Red (They remind me of Glowstone and Redstone from Minecraft...)
who, where, why?
Where
Glow lives in a small cabin in the woods, its quite small. There is a small space in the back, her room, with a white bed that has pastel blue sheets and blankets. Next to it is a carving of a wolf, painted with white, grey, and spots of a color slightly paler than black. On the wolf carving hangs a chain link collar with a small feather tied to it. Next to it is a note that says "Remember the sweet dreams we shared, and never remember the times it rained on our picknicks, or when our parents forbid us from seeing each other. I love you, goodbye.
Signed, your love"
It reminds her of her girlfriend, who died in a fire soon after the note was written.
Who
Glow is a proud asexual homoromantic, she is also polyamorous. She is quite proud of it, and never lets anyone shame her for it. She is quite the bold and brave type, and is never afraid to speak her mind or stand up for her beliefs. She hates being criticized for being asexual and homoromantic, and often lashes out at those criticizing it. Who are they to judge who she loves? She is sweet at heart, and can be insecure in situations without friends who support her choices. She can seem quite arrogant, though with good intentions. She is quite the tomboy, and only shows her girly side to those she is very close to. She can come off as rude and ignorant to those who don't know her well, and tends to get into fights over little things that don't matter. She often acts sassy in public, though she is actually quite kind. She quite loves art, but is not the greatest, and is always seeking a chance to improve. Even if critique may offend her a little, it's important for getting better and improving. She may draw semi-realistic cartoon-style characters now, but just you wait, she'll be a detailed, realistic artist one day, and hopefully an animator
Why
She lives in her small cabin in the woods because of the peace and serenity, no roads next to your house, no car alarms or sirens screeching through the bitter night, and, most of all, calm, peaceful mornings filled with the songs of birds, her favorite being a Thrush's call. She finds it quite calming and relaxing.
She acts the way she does because she is worried, worried she will never find someone who will love her like her girlfriend did. She worries that nobody will like her because she doesn't wear skirts or dresses, she worries nobody will accept her because of her asexuality, and she worries nobody will love her because she is who she is. She is always insecure, and is only relaxed about herself around those she loves. She wishes to improve this over time.
She loves art because it is relaxing and fun. She enjoys sketching out the shapes, going over them, coloring it in with her colored pencils and occasionally gel pens. It reminds her of her girlfriend, who would sing to her at night and in the morning, and outside when she'd try to calm Glow
optional extra: Might do
I'm just a lonely Slytherin who loves dogs and horses
My little brother is xXGalaxy_GamingXx
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:30 pm

username: Thechosenblackwolf
name: Number 15
who, where, why?

Who
Number fifteen, experiment 15. Number fifteen is an experiment that was connected to scientific studies, he has never not been apart of these scientific parties they had. The scientists in fact made him from the genes of many other elements but to make it fair they put the two genes from a female and male, the female had been given the element of fire and lightening while the male had ice and weather. His supposed to be parents were complete opposites in both elemental and emotion, his father was not exactly excited to have a family, in fact he completely rejected his pre-made mate and child; Number fifteen began to notice how his parents got in physically bitter arguments that ended up with him crying himself to sleep but after a while he got used to everything around him and became bitter cold with no emotional or mental practice of others who always had contact with gleeful others. The day number fifteen went to a gathering which was what they called training but really was just another type of school he came intact with many others that were normal and he completely lost himself to those who teased... They ended up hurt badly or worse... Broken bones or Death... Number fifteen only knew one cat who didn't trigger his instinct to fight which was a she-cat named pepper that grew up with rough things in her life.

Where
Number fifteen lives in the alley-ways now, the scientists made a soecific location suited for the oddly family but the location was only located if you went through a pipe in the wall of an alley way, it lead into a large cavern that was white walled like the lavb and had a nice nature look to it with all the plants and other stuff, it was big enough for mini trees that stopped growing, they had beds made of moss and cotton

Why
They live in the cavern because the scientists themselves built I for them so they could feel at home with the white walls and nature, even if they weren't used to the outside world they were comfortable. wip

optional extra:
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galactastic » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:11 pm

-
Last edited by galactastic on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝕘𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔
nova | they / he | 24
Image Image
galactastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystic418 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Username.Mystic418
Name.Snake
Gender.male
Who,where,why.Snake,Forest,he lives there
Mystic418

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:|:.

Postby .lucifer » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:22 am

xxxImage

xxxxxxxImage

█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxusername:
.luciferxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxname:
Aelkiel (Addie)

xxxxxxgender:
malexxxxxxx

Who
"who are you?"
a soft male voice drifted
through the mist like a dream.
aelkiel startled awake, feathers
dancing in his eyes
and the voice of that boy
ringing in his ears.
"who are you?"
"Nobody."
"are you sure?"
"..."
"come back when you are."
"wait!"
the dream was always the same.
aelkiel shakes his head,
looking outside. it was early, still
dark out.
He slipped his work clothes on.
work starts early, and ends late.
he wouldn't let it dampen
his mood though, kind and
giving like he was making up
for something harsh.

Where
"the only place you'll be is
in the ground if you keep this up."

asphalt kicked up into the
early morning air as
aelkiel tore down the highway
on his harley.
sleek black
and streamlined like a bullet,
the motor roared.
memories seemed determined
to attack him this morning.
"wait, addie! where are you going?"
"anywhere but here."

Why
"why? so you can go race again?"
his hands tightened on the handles
as he threw the memory to the wind.
he slowed to a stop in front of a
nondescript warehouse. every race
he made, he was closer. he could
feel it. he was so close now.
someday,
he would find those wings.

xxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxx━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by .lucifer on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:48 am, edited 14 times in total.
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╭──────────╮
zave/eve
he/him | artist
» avidae
» ravlins
the shrike to
your sharp and
glorious thorn

╰──────────╯

<-- lineart by phoenix-alikan
.lucifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sometimes all you need is a little push

Postby doryphoros » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:03 am

dropping out, good luck to all!
Last edited by doryphoros on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon #1197

Postby trans » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:27 am

dropping out <3
Last edited by trans on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me