Re: Marine Biology

Postby sibylline, » Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:38 pm

Present!
Username + Id: sibylline, + 459834

Finals Time
Username + Id: sibylline, + 459834
piece: Emerson looked around nervously. While he was here most days, he didn't super pay attention. He did enjoy Selkies facts every day as he came into class! It definitely made his busy class schedule much more enjoyable. He also enjoyed studying the giant cat crab! It was so friendly until he went to pet it! [55]
It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
sibylline,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:39 pm

Present!
Username + Id: Eevee55 + 1033286

Finals Time
Username + Id: Eevee55 + 1033286
piece: Sara's favorite part of class was the field trip and seeing fish swimming around in their natural habitat! It was a lot of fun! She also enjoyed learning about different creatures each day! They learned a lot about the various aquatic creatures they studied in class, especially thanks to Selkie's daily facts!

Gear Please!
Username + id: Eevee55 + 1033286
Gear Choice: Goggles (blue)

Thank you teachers!
Username + ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
Item Choice: Nudibranch Specimen
Piece: Image

Thank you!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:31 pm

Present!
Username + Id: Clementine Cloud + 476020

Finals Time
piece: Shrimp learned a lot about some of her favorite animals. She of course loved learning about shrimp, especially the class pet mantis shrimp! (even if it's a little stinker and runs off) And she really connected with the cownose rays they talked about, being fellow shrimp lovers. But most of all, Shrimp learned the value of the connection between life on earth and the life in the sea, and just how important it is to protect it! (Also, thank you Crow for the wonderful booth, you put in so much work and it was really something special!!)

Gear Please!
Username + id: Clementine Cloud + 476020
Gear Choice: Goggles (blue)

I don't need this anymore!
Link to clothing earned: Lab Set
Item Choice: Old Scuba Set
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vintagespring » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:58 pm

Present!
Username + Id: vintagespring 1083502

Gear Please!
Username + id: vintagespring 1083502
Gear Choice: Old Scuba Gear

TH | customs/ych | FR | ©

━━━━ ☽ ◯ ☾ ━━━━

hii
    :3
    :v
    :]
    :0

vintagespring

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:01 pm

Reward Rolls For Day; 10

[rainbowpanda101 + 116794] wrote:
Ope! Watch your fingers! This angry crab pinches hard. What’s got him so worked up?

[rainbowpanda101 + 116794] wrote:
You did exceptional work today, Selkie gave you a shark tooth to take home. Keep up the good work!

[Galaxytale #646813] wrote:
As you’re working on your notes the container of fish food catches your eye. You wonder how it would taste… maybe just a bite…

[Galaxytale #646813] wrote:
You did exceptional work today, Selkie gave you a shark tooth to take home. Keep up the good work!

[rem sleep 224745] wrote:
The shark specimen catches your eye. It’s such a little thing… you think it might be a baby but Selkie tells you it’s actually an adult. Really? But he’s just a little guy…

The anemone specimen catches your eye. Those tentacles sure are cool. You wonder what it would be like to have that many arms.

As you’re working on your notes the container of fish food catches your eye. You wonder how it would taste… maybe just a bite…

This diaphonized specimen looks rather odd… What kind of creature has a skeleton like this?

[MiseryInk 1030520] wrote:
Ope! Watch your fingers! This angry crab pinches hard. What’s got him so worked up?

[reshihall + 1029503] wrote:

[reshihall + 1029503] wrote:
Aww look at the model stingray[/url] isn’t he just so cute?

[IAmUniverse 1079183] wrote:
The [b]sea urchin specimen catches your eye. It's got a mouth that looks like a five pointed beak. Gnarly. You can’t imagine that it would feel very good to get bit…

[IAmUniverse 1079183] wrote:
The horseshoe crab specimen catches your eyes. His legs are creepy… they kinda look like a spider. Selkie tells you that horseshoe crabs are closer related to spiders than they are crabs. Weird…

[Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790] wrote:

[Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790] wrote:

[beema 1016286] wrote:
The horseshoe crab specimen catches your eyes. His legs are creepy… they kinda look like a spider. Selkie tells you that horseshoe crabs are closer related to spiders than they are crabs. Weird…

[beema 1016286] wrote:
This diaphonized specimen looks rather odd… What kind of creature has a skeleton like this?

[henry creel 788126] wrote:
OMG LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY. The nudibranch specimen catches your eye. Look at this little colorful fella. He’s just a baby.

[yokaibytes 518991] wrote:
You sit in class and make eye contact with the model shark that sits on the shelf across from you. Did it just blink

[yokaibytes 518991] wrote:

[space oddity/17099] wrote:
The [b]anemone specimen catches your eye. Those tentacles sure are cool. You wonder what it would be like to have that many arms.

Tumble comes over to you with a shy chicoon in tow. He tells you that they’re new to the class and need a lab partner. Looks like you have a new friend!

Congrats you earned a chicoon! Check the link at the bottom of this post to see where to claim your friend!

[case 108699] wrote:
An odd specimen jar draws your attention… What is… IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS? Selkie assures you that the specimen is not real. It’s just a fun halloween decoration she made.

[case 108699] wrote:

[case 108699] wrote:
The shark specimen catches your eye. It’s such a little thing… you think it might be a baby but Selkie tells you it’s actually an adult. Really? But he’s just a little guy…

[HABZ + 1053327] wrote:
You sit in class and make eye contact with the model shark that sits on the shelf across from you. Did it just blink

[HABZ + 1053327] wrote:

[.henloimmabirb. + 778953] wrote:
Tumble comes over to you with a shy chicoon in tow. He tells you that they’re new to the class and need a lab partner. Looks like you have a new friend!

Congrats you earned a chicoon! Check the link at the bottom of this post to see where to claim your friend!

The sea urchin specimen catches your eye. It's got a mouth that looks like a five pointed beak. Gnarly. You can’t imagine that it would feel very good to get bit…

Oh man, it sure was a long day in class today. You’re all wet and exhausted. Who knew marine biology was so difficult. Time to light up a relaxing candle and unwind for the night.

[Griff 254592] wrote:

[Griff 254592] wrote:
The [b]sea star specimen catches your eye. Sea STAR not starfish. Sea Stars are not fish. They do not swim. Do not confuse them for fish.

[Griff 254592] wrote:
The sea star specimen catches your eye. Sea STAR not starfish. Sea Stars are not fish. They do not swim. Do not confuse them for fish.

[Exitium + 626371] wrote:
Oh man, it sure was a long day in class today. You’re all wet and exhausted. Who knew marine biology was so difficult. Time to light up a relaxing candle and unwind for the night.

[Exitium + 626371] wrote:
OMG LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY. The nudibranch specimen catches your eye. Look at this little colorful fella. He’s just a baby.

[glittermintfurry 588497] wrote:

[glittermintfurry 588497] wrote:

[woofer-moosh + 283946] wrote:

[HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822] wrote:
Tumble comes over to you with a shy [b]chicoon in tow. He tells you that they’re new to the class and need a lab partner. Looks like you have a new friend!

The anemone specimen catches your eye. Those tentacles sure are cool. You wonder what it would be like to have that many arms.

[Toydog21 25369] wrote:
The sea urchin specimen catches your eye. It's got a mouth that looks like a five pointed beak. Gnarly. You can’t imagine that it would feel very good to get bit…

[zoinks 163895] wrote:

[Zigzagoon 97981] wrote:

[Zigzagoon 97981] wrote:

[Zigzagoon 97981] wrote:

[Kruxly 22806] wrote:

[Amplify [426059]] wrote:

[Amplify [426059]] wrote:

[lilymouse385 698034] wrote:

[lilymouse385 698034] wrote:

[imabanditø 908562] wrote:

[BananaSnake + 1079492] wrote:

[BananaSnake + 1079492] wrote:

[rabbit.tears 668250] wrote:

[ThatPinkThing [300398]] wrote:

[ThatPinkThing [300398]] wrote:

[BunnyBeam + 832349] wrote:

[BunnyBeam + 832349] wrote:

[DroogleDrawz 1046842] wrote:

[DroogleDrawz 1046842] wrote:

[PowerYetUnknown 981877] wrote:

[PowerYetUnknown 981877] wrote:

[Loxosceles 944066] wrote:

[Raven_Wolf + 129356] wrote:

[Raven_Wolf + 129356] wrote:

[shadedk9 652370] wrote:

[shadedk9 652370] wrote:

[SonOfStarGod 639144] wrote:

[SonOfStarGod 639144] wrote:

[EatingTuna 1064483] wrote:
As Selkie passes out the dissection tray you start to get queasy. You can already imagine the smell of the fish and they’re not even out yet.

[a_dreemurr + 1048449] wrote:

[a_dreemurr + 1048449] wrote:

[LittleMaple 967464] wrote:

[sparklysatyrcat + 1024275] wrote:
The [b]sea urchin specimen catches your eye. It's got a mouth that looks like a five pointed beak. Gnarly. You can’t imagine that it would feel very good to get bit…

[sparklysatyrcat + 1024275] wrote:

[-aeris + 800027] wrote:

[-aeris + 800027] wrote:

[NYMPH! 1086039] wrote:

[NYMPH! 1086039] wrote:

[crowthefrostyfloof + 957629] wrote:

[blizzard180//1026652] wrote:

[dragoness129 + 3218] wrote:
The aquarium bubbler sits right next to you. The soft buzzing is comforting… or is it annoying. It’s hard to tell.

[dragoness129 + 3218] wrote:
An odd specimen jar draws your attention… What is… IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS? Selkie assures you that the specimen is not real. It’s just a fun halloween decoration she made.

[sibylline, + 459834] wrote:

[sibylline, + 459834] wrote:
The sea star specimen catches your eye. Sea STAR not starfish. Sea Stars are not fish. They do not swim. Do not confuse them for fish.

[Eevee55 + 1033286] wrote:

[Clementine Cloud + 476020] wrote:

[Clementine Cloud + 476020] wrote:

[vintagespring 1083502] wrote:
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:20 pm

And here comes Crow's payment to 🦀's wonderful helpers!

Cr0wz 971822
that's me! I reward myself for all my hard work

Relaxing Candle x1
Model Shark x1
Shark Tooth x1
Fish Flakes x1
Diaphonized Specimen x1
Aquarium Bubbler x1
Dissection Tray x1
Model Stingray x1
Angry Crab x1

Jellyfish Specimen x1
Sea Anemone Specimen x1
Horseshoe Crab Specimen x1
Sea Star Specimen x1
Shark Specimen x1
Sea Urchin Specimen x1
Nudibranch Specimen x1
Odd Specimen x1

shadedk9 652370
thank you so much for being my guest artist! It was so much fun to work with you. I truly appreciate all your help with everything!

Model Shark x8
Shark Tooth x8
Fish Flakes x8
Diaphonized Specimen x8
Aquarium Bubbler x8
Dissection Tray x8
Model Stingray x8
Angry Crab x8

Jellyfish Specimen x2
Sea Anemone Specimen x2
Horseshoe Crab Specimen x2
Sea Star Specimen x2
Shark Specimen x2
Sea Urchin Specimen x2
Nudibranch Specimen x2
Odd Specimen x2

Relaxing Candle x4
Heavy Textbook x3
Book Bag x3
Crayons x3
Pencil Box x3
Eraser x5
Bag of Snacks x5
A Myo with unlimited common edits and the candle horns event trait x3
A Myo with up to 3 Uncommon edits, 3 common edits, and the candle horns event trait. x1

woofer-moosh 283946
I can't thank you enough for the killer art! This really made the booth pop. You're amazing and I really appreciate all the work you did

Model Shark x8
Shark Tooth x8
Fish Flakes x8
Diaphonized Specimen x8
Aquarium Bubbler x8
Dissection Tray x8
Model Stingray x8
Angry Crab x8

Jellyfish Specimen x2
Sea Anemone Specimen x2
Sea Star Specimen x2
Shark Specimen x2
Sea Urchin Specimen x2
Nudibranch Specimen x2
Odd Specimen x2

Relaxing Candle x4
Heavy Textbook x3
Book Bag x3
Crayons x3
Pencil Box x3
Eraser x5
Bag of Snacks x5
A Myo with up to 3 Uncommon edits, 3 common edits, and the candle horns event trait. x1

HeyoCoyoteHere 964822
your clothing turned out so so so good omg. thank you so much. I love what you did and super appreciate the work that went into them.

Model Shark x8
Shark Tooth x8
Fish Flakes x8
Diaphonized Specimen x8
Aquarium Bubbler x8
Dissection Tray x8
Model Stingray x8
Angry Crab x8

Jellyfish Specimen x2
Sea Anemone Specimen x2
Sea Star Specimen x2
Shark Specimen x2
Sea Urchin Specimen x2
Nudibranch Specimen x2
Odd Specimen x2

Relaxing Candle x4
Heavy Textbook x3
Book Bag x3
Crayons x3
Pencil Box x3
Eraser x5
Bag of Snacks x5

ImageImage
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me