Re: Chicoon Cryptid Hunt

Postby MaroonCookie » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:46 am

Username + Id: MaroonCookie + 1014873
Hunting Chicoon: Ketchup
Little something extra: Ketchup grins excitedly, bounding off to find whatever beasts were hiding here. The Campgrounds had to be the best spot to hide, nobody would think something was hiding right in plain sight, but Ketchup was going to find it!
hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavi » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:47 am

Username + Id: Mavi 561197
Hunting Chicoon: Image
Little something extra: Jewel loves the forest! its Where she grew up! if there is any clues to be found she will be able to find them in her home biome!
ImageImageImage
Mavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Andromeda » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:59 am

Username + Id: Andromeda #342336
Hunting Chicoon: Miles
Little something extra: Miles takes the equipment honking with excitement before slapping his paw print down on the registration form a few times. He narrowed his eyes, his head swiveling around before spotting the beach between the trees. His eyes widened and he gave a toothy grin, honking one last time before pushing the form back on the table and sprinting off through the ferns towards the water.
──-───────────
She/Her
I love cyan and space and narrative video games

───────────-──
███░██████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────────────

Chat with me about literally anything..
Life is Strange 2, COD, Smite, AC, Mass Effect
DC > Marvel

───────────────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
My Stables
Kibbins
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████
Andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:23 am

Username + Id:crowthefrostyfloof + 957629
Hunting Chicoon: Mango
Little something extra: I am scared but excited- Mango

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐝 (𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨)

ImageImage
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝:moonmist2963
。・:˚:✧。。✧:˚:・。
Kenobi is Star Wars ofc
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐒

𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰/𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐞/𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝑨𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚!
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casper117 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:30 am

Username + Id: Casper117 1027286
Hunting Chicoon: Aurinko
Little something extra: Aurinko despises the water, utterly loathes the way it soaks through their fur and leaves them feeling all cold and nasty. They decide to head to the forest first, wanting to put off going to the wetter places until they deem it necessary. They begin their trek hopeful but not really expecting to find anything besides some rocks and plants.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

casper

she/her

transformers + cars nerd

writer, coder

beginner artist

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Casper117

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:46 am

As the end of day 1 rolls around you drag your tired feet back to meet up with Mystra before turning in for the night. On your long day of hunting you managed to grab yourself a clue. With a yawn you turn in your find and pocket your new treasure

Mystra wrote:

You're back! Oh I hope everything went ok. Did you find anything cool?
You did? ooh
show me show me!

◄-----------«« »»-----------►

[Loxosceles 944066]

Citrus found a footprint, not bad! Could be some crazy creature... or those could be your own... Well I guess something is better than nothing... have this Water Potion.

[kroger + 1018618]

[Rubidium] found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[RammuIsWeird 1036778]

Seth found this weird tooth stuck in a bag of "killer" gummies. Blegh did these go stale?

[cinerious 242408]

Yo Bly, you found my Alien Pin! You can keep that one... I've got like 10

[bakuraas. + 876991]

Kaydrys and their companions found some weird hair! This doesn't look like it belongs to any chicoon... Might as well take the Grandiose Stick that it was stuck on too.

[imabanditø 908562]

Before Montgomery could turn in the weird note you found, a weird chicoon stole it and "traded" it for a Twin Popsicle

[Griff 254592]

Tristan found some weird hair! This doesn't look like it belongs to any chicoon... Might as well take the Grandiose Stick that it was stuck on too.

[SCRUNKS! 1012405]

Mikey found this weird tooth stuck in a bag of "killer" gummies. Blegh did these go stale?

[FatalCollapse + 852442]

Frostbyte found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[HeyoCoyoteHere 964822]

Maui found some weird hair! This doesn't look like it belongs to any chicoon... Might as well take the Grandiose Stick that it was stuck on too.

[rainbowpanda101 + 116794]

Woody found this weird note under this Tinted Stone? It's too water damaged to read... but I know that symbol! Rock is all yours

[woofer-moosh 283946]

Sick! That's an awesome picture of a weird creature in the lake. Dust Devil even managed to grab the Gumemone it was eating! I wonder if we could find a tooth in it.

[Leloiod & 990219]

Kole found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[InuImori | 309045]

Hey look at that! It's my Chinati Pin! You can have it if you want...

[mothha 715616]

Miles found some weird hair! This doesn't look like it belongs to any chicoon... Might as well take the Grandiose Stick that it was stuck on too.

[P3PP3R_c0rn + 199677]

Meelis snapped a picture of... hey wait a second! That's a chicoon!

[Eevee55 + 1033286]

Miles found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[Shibi + 113924]

Thorin found some weird hair! This doesn't look like it belongs to any chicoon... Might as well take the Grandiose Stick that it was stuck on too.

[syn_cat + 737315]

Ceres found some weird hair! This doesn't look like it belongs to any chicoon... Might as well take the Grandiose Stick that it was stuck on too.

[blizzard180 1026652]

Choice found this weird note under this Tinted Stone? It's too water damaged to read... but I know that symbol! Rock is all yours

[nio 144488]

Woah look at that! That's one crazy... wait... that's a companion! Looks like they like you.

[-aeris + 800027]

Miles found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[mango531 + 83858]

Rosemary found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[Myskx 875503]

Eclipse found some weird hair! This doesn't look like it belongs to any chicoon... Might as well take the Grandiose Stick that it was stuck on too.

[-roadkill-69-]

Tea found a footprint, not bad! Could be some crazy creature... or those could be your own... Well I guess something is better than nothing... have this Water Potion.

[SHIFTING TENDONS + 1026911]

UFO found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[tiredddd+ 930627]

Leo found some weird hair! This doesn't look like it belongs to any chicoon... Might as well take the Grandiose Stick that it was stuck on too.

[Furrydogs12 992378]

Gator found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[Lying_Lilacs | 246030]

Sarge found a footprint, not bad! Could be some crazy creature... or those could be your own... Well I guess something is better than nothing... have this Water Potion.

[slinky3000 + 1022278]

Palm found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[Cas. + 450726]

Before Snowshoe could turn in the weird note you found, a weird chicoon stole it and "traded" it for a Twin Popsicle

[Eievui + 81226]

Arya found some weird hair! This doesn't look like it belongs to any chicoon... Might as well take the Grandiose Stick that it was stuck on too.

foxil 947656

Ib found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[hamkid + 299978]

Esper found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[LittleMaple + 967464]

Sick! That's an awesome picture of a weird creature in the lake. Raindrop even managed to grab the Gumemone it was eating! I wonder if we could find a tooth in it.

[Rosi 981273]

Levy found a footprint, not bad! Could be some crazy creature... or those could be your own... Well I guess something is better than nothing... have this Water Potion.

[case + 108699]

Miles found some weird hair! This doesn't look like it belongs to any chicoon... Might as well take the Grandiose Stick that it was stuck on too.

[GreyScale 862594]

Marjorie found this weird tooth stuck in a bag of "killer" gummies. Blegh did these go stale?

[.henloimmabirb. + 778953]

Gennie found this weird note under this Tinted Stone? It's too water damaged to read... but I know that symbol! Rock is all yours

[space oddity + 17099]

Mookie found a footprint, not bad! Could be some crazy creature... or those could be your own... Well I guess something is better than nothing... have this Water Potion.

[Buzz Aesthetic 974808]

Azul found some weird hair! This doesn't look like it belongs to any chicoon... Might as well take the Grandiose Stick that it was stuck on too.

[Poppln | 507560]

Rowan found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[emblo #275115]

Kyto found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[sweathie 703858]

Sweaty found some weird hair! This doesn't look like it belongs to any chicoon... Might as well take the Grandiose Stick that it was stuck on too.

[firedoodle! - 1018675]

Manta found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[Zubers 1011810]

Hey look at that! It's my Chinati Pin! You can have it if you want...

[VenomousParadise 888989]

Palett found some weird hair! This doesn't look like it belongs to any chicoon... Might as well take the Grandiose Stick that it was stuck on too.

[MaroonCookie + 1014873]

Ketchup found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[Mavi 561197]

Jewel found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

[Andromeda #342336]

[crowthefrostyfloof + 957629]

Mango found some weird hair! This doesn't look like it belongs to any chicoon... Might as well take the Grandiose Stick that it was stuck on too.

[Casper117 1027286]

Aurinko found a broken stick... I mean I guess it counts... could be proof of something bigger... or a fox. But uh either way have a Pebble

Cryptid Hunting is now closed. Any new forms will be skipped
If you won a chicoon or companion head on over to the friends page to see who's waiting for you!
Last edited by Cr0wz on Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:46 pm

Day #2 is now open!
Get out there and get to hunting
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medimedes » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:48 pm

Username + Id: RammuIsWeird 1036778
Hunting Chicoon: Seth!
Little something extra: Whilst his last search was unsuccessful, he’s excited to get back out there!
Hi I'm Thalimule
Im an artist
I enjoy Tf2 greatly!
Those are my Tf2 ocs! Refresh to see a new one :]
2 years on cs!
pm me with a silly photo of your pet and ill try to draw them
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinerious » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:50 pm

Username + Id: cinerious 242408
Hunting Chicoon: Bly
Little something extra:
    Bly grabs her coat and pins her new pin to it, excited to see where it brings her later. She heads out the next day to the beach, hoping she could find something relating to bigfoot's feet in the sands...
★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothha » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:55 pm

Username + Id: mothha 715616
Hunting Chicoon: miles
Little something extra: im still loyal to the lake cryptids ik theyre out there ☝️

jonah • he • adult
art © wafflecat
icon © aremisu
th<3
mothha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me