My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #1662 - spooky season

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:56 am

username: Rosemoon
      name: La Llorona
      spooky story:
"What I'm about to tell you may be true, or it may not, and that is for you to decide. But remember that every story has a little truth to it." La Llorona was driving down the road late at night, five of her friends sitting in the car. They were on their way to their hotel to rest before their music festival the next day, but it was a long ride ahead of them and it was agreed that telling some scary stories might help pass the time.
"This is about a group of spelunking travelers who decided to delve into the catacombs to find the gates of Hell.

wip

I might still make this into a story for fun on its own if anyone was curious but I'm dropping because I wasn't able to figure it out in time cuz of writers block ;w;
Last edited by Rosemoon on Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissNefarious » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:20 am

username: MissNefarious

name:Nyx

spooky story:

Nyx was running through the forest. Soft plumes of warm air formed with every breath amidst the cold air. Her feet were tired but she kept going despite the constant screaming from her leg muscles. She couldn't stop. The Darkness was coming.

She leaped gracefully over a fallen log and landed, her long hair flowing behind her.

"This way!" A voice called from somewhere in front of her.
"It's safe this way!" Another voice called.
"Over here!"
"No, Over here!"

Dozens of voices started overlapping each other trying to get her attention.

'No, its tricks.' Nyx thought to herself. She shook her head and took off towards what seemed to be a clearing. When she arrived in the clearing, she stopped to catch her breath. The cold fall night air was sharp in her lungs. When she managed to slow her breathing, she sat down and looked up at the sky. Millions of stars twinkled back at her.
That's when she noticed. The voices stopped, it was silent. Dead Silent. There were no owls or insects; there were no sounds besides her thumping heart. She looked around warily, suddenly aware that she was alone amongst the dark of night.

A dark tendril reached from the shadows behind her and wrapped itself around her. She jumped from fright and tried to get away, but the more she struggled, the tighter it squeezed her.
It lifted her in the air, holding her aloft so she was helpless. When she gasped from the pain of being squeezed so tight, The Darkness slipped into her open mouth. Her eyes widened for a moment, then relaxed as The Darkness took over her mind and body.

"Yesss, yesss. Such a beautiful creature to play with" a voice whispered in her mind. "You will make such a fine plaything..."
"No!" She yelled with her mind. "I won't be a puppet!"
The Darkness softly laughed that sent a chill down her spine. A tear welled up in her eye and slowly ran down her cheek as The Darkness took over fully, pushing her own self down into the furthest depths of her mind...

Nyx awoke suddenly gasping for air.
"Just... a... nightmare." She whispered to herself, panting.
She stood up and padded over to her mirror. When she looked at herself, there was something off about her reflection.
She tilted her head and peered closer. Her reflection flickered for a split second, then slowly started to smile. A wicked grin grew on its face.

"Sssuch a lovely puppet." A deep voice uttered from her own throat. She spoke, but her reflection just stayed the same, staring back at her with that wicked grin. "My grasssp sssslipped on you, but that won't happen again."

Nyx stared at her reflection helplessly as The Darkness enveloped her vision dragging her back down into the depths of her mind...

* * *Several Months Later* * *

Local News at 9 tonight. A young female Kalon was found tonight delirious and seemingly in distress. She was found muttering to herself over and over again her take on a phrase from an old 80's horror film.
1, 2, Nyx is coming for you
3, 4, Better lock your door
5, 6, Pick up your Crucifix
7, 8, Don't stay up late
9, 10, Never sleep again

Her coat seemingly stained with blood in the shape of Roses. She is thought to be believed the serial Killer known as the "The Puppeteer". "The Puppeteer" is famous for being able to take over their victim's mind, believed to be a sort of Hypnosis. Over the past several months, the body count has risen to well over 2 dozen victims.
More on this story later as it develops.

617/800

MissNefarious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissNefarious » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:42 am

Is this being judged? ^-^

MissNefarious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonk » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:36 am

yep, this is being judged! i've been extremely sick over the past week and haven't had the time to look at this yet, but i'm hoping to have results out within the week. thank you all for your patience :'0
▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
i like nintendo (pokemon
splatoon, zelda, etc.),
persona 3, 4, 5, & steven
universe !
if u ever need anything
dont hesitate to hmu 👌
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
      hi im lonk !!
      i have what the kids call...
      poor taste
lonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissNefarious » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:53 am

lonk wrote:
      yep, this is being judged! i've been extremely sick over the past week and haven't had the time to look at this yet, but i'm hoping to have results out within the week. thank you all for your patience :'0

I hope I can speak for us all when I say, We all hope you feel better soon <3

MissNefarious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonk » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:28 am

howdy, everyone! first of all, i'm so, so sorry for how long this took me to judge. it's super unfair that y'all have had to wait this long tbh,,, but i've been super sick and it's been hard for me to sit and concentrate on things like this so i've been focusing that energy on college. however, i've finally found the time to sit and actually get to this!! so without any further ado, here are your winners!!

i'd like to give honorable mentions to toast ❤, bed time, SilentMelody, quiche cat!, & Rini !! i loved your entries, and i wish i could give you guys more qvq

next, i'd like to offer runner ups to both ✦ nemuri & ethium!
      ✦ nemuri - man, your entry was dark. i found myself really drawn to it though? the descriptiveness of your writing is absolutely gorgeous,,,, and i just feel so bad for aethelind and her demise. i'm so interested in her character and i'm looking forward to seeing what you're going to do with such a sick concept!!
      ethium - god,, i love your entry so so much. the world you've built in such a short story is absolutely amazing! i can't wait to see what else you'll do with vesperia,,, she's seems like such a horrible, vile woman. her envious drive is very, very fun, and i'm hoping that you'll write more about the atrocities she creates, and maybe about the other two queens?? regardless, i just love what you came up with!!

and the winner is...... Mnemosyne! there's something about your entry that i just really, really loved. my mind kept coming back to this one. the spooky story itself wasn't as dark or creepy as many of the others, but the poemlike quality of the tale is really, really fun. iolanthe seems like the type of teacher that i wish i had as a kiddo tbh,, i loved all of her lil reactions to the kits interrupting, and i'm really really intrigued by this kinderdeen forest!! iolanthe just kinda grabbed my weak lil heart,,, i hope you take good care of her!! something about your story was just so charming and sweet and i loved it a lot :'3

thank you all so much for entering!!! i've had a lot of fun being a guest artist, and i appreciate you all coming and trying out for my adopts :'>
▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
i like nintendo (pokemon
splatoon, zelda, etc.),
persona 3, 4, 5, & steven
universe !
if u ever need anything
dont hesitate to hmu 👌
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
      hi im lonk !!
      i have what the kids call...
      poor taste
lonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •boo• » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:20 am

Congrats you eight.
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:21 am

ahhhh congrats syne!!!! I’ll have to read your form really soon and I can’t wait to see iolanthe around and hear what you have to say about her and your plans <33333

congrats to nemuri and ethium as well! I can’t wait to see the runner ups you guys get, I know they’ll be beautiful <3

a congrats to the HM winners too!
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:24 am

sjfkLSJKGJ im screaming softly into the distance .. . .. ...... .. . hhh tysm lonk for the ru !! i ,, hadn't planned for things to be so dark LOL but it ended up turning out the way it did and im :")) sfkjlsjg im happy to hear tht u enjoyed it !

and ofc congrats to the hm winners, ethium, and mnemosyne !! everyone did so well, and all the writing was super interesting to read ;o; <3
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups