Re: Kalon #1438 - Shattered Sunrise

Postby rabbit.tears » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:51 am

Username;; Crypup
Kalon name;; Amaterasu (Japanese sun goddess)
What is their personality a reflection of?;; Warning: Gets pretty sad, and its pretty long. Hope its still good.
Last edited by rabbit.tears on Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TomBoyCOOLCH13 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:55 am

Username;; TomBoyCOOLCH13
Kalon name;; Serrated Sunset (goes by Serra)
What is their personality a reflection of?;; WIP
TomBoyCOOLCH13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:43 pm

This is the most gorgeous gosh darn thing!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
♡ Animals || ♡ Music || ♡ Crime Dramas || ♡ Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:09 am

;;Username;;
Takk
;;Kalon name;;
Nessarose
;;What is their personality a reflection of?;;
I was alone, on the streets. My parents died when I was young, I knew nothing but the bitter reality and rare shine of kindness through the dark. That being said, I reflect that rare spark. The world is a cruel place to those born without a way, but I'll be there... I'll lead the broken, the fallen, the abandon just as I was lead. I am the reflection of self. I am the light in the darkness. I am unstoppable.
When Nessa was but a kit, she was taken under the wing of many kind strangers, her favorite being Howl. A young miracle worker who dedicated his life to lost causes like herself. He worked his magic to make lives better, to make this suffering world seem less scary with his help, words and guidance. Even when one is dying on the street, he'll at least remain beside them and offer an easier passing. Howl was a hero who didn't want the title.
For several weeks, he provided little Nessa with food, work and pay while the traveled around the city doing good deeds. Never before had she been exposed to the joy of helping others, feeling their thanks in her heart and soul. It was a different feeling from anything she'd ever known... But at the same time, she was being rewarded by their thanks and Howl's coin. These weeks of her life taught her kindness, selflessness, how to be a good person to just about anyone.
On her travels, the two separated when she met Tabitha, a childish deity of fire. The light hearted and enthusiastic goddess clearly needed a little extra help around the temple and Nessa was happy to help. She cleaned floors, kindled the flames and kelp the lonely girl happy. The two became friends quite quickly, and showed her the responsibility of being the 'all powerful' angel she was. In this way, Nessa learned of leadership and when to sacrifice yourself for the good of others. Sometimes she didn't need to throw herself into the fire for people to be happy! The last kalon that influenced Nessa was also the most powerful; Aranea Highwind. A skilled warrior hired by Tabbi to dispose of a demon in the area, tasked to kill her and steal the flame. Like Howl, Aranea was constantly out helping others for cheap cost. Honest work, constant work and work well done. She took pride in her job and was hesitant to let a young kalon along, but wasn't able to scare the teenager off. Independence, understanding of evil, facing your deepest fears... Aranea had it all in the strong department, Nessa was a little jealous. She traveled with the warrior for maybe a month, learning her ways and studying her success.
These three were lights in the darkness, strong yet joyful kalons who's encouragement was just as powerful as their healing. Tabitha protected her people, but laughed with them too. Howl helped the poor and aided the sick, learning their culture and story was his pay. Aranea protected anyone, because she felt everyone deserved to feel safe. Three beautiful people, and she wants to reflect them all some day.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:18 am

Username;;
boodles
Kalon name;;
Majorie
What is their personality a reflection of?;;
Her personality is a reflection of her past. She's had a difficult past and faced many challenges but they've made her who she is today. She doesn't blame anybody or take it out on anyone. Sometimes things just happen. Her personality reflects all the challenges she's overcome and all the virtues she's gained. She's a little bit quieter, a little bit more self-reliant and has a little bit of a short fuse. She's damaged, but not broken. Her struggles have given her strength and she takes every day in stride. She has big goals in life and may be getting there slowly, but at least it's surely. Sometimes shes kind and understanding, sometimes she's quick to judge. She has flaws, she's not perfect, but... who is?
ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
♡ Animals || ♡ Music || ♡ Crime Dramas || ♡ Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snoobiies » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:03 am

Username;; Deathisimminent0
Kalon name;; Aria
What is their personality a reflection of?;; (Warning: it's long. Sorry.)

She won't talk. People whisper in the halls about her, but they flee when she comes close. They fear her. Why? She never says a word. She keeps to herself, never stepping out of line. So why does just one glance spark fear into the eyes of her classmates? Why does the sound of her hair dragging on the floor make even the teachers nervous? Aria is a name that will never be forgotten. Why she's here. What she's done.

She's silent for a reason, after all.

Aria was always the perfect child. Never a question raised, never a command ignored. She was a model student, but she wasn't happy. She was never happy. While the teachers may have loved her, her parents despised her. Nothing she did would impress them. They didn't want her. She was a piece of dirt to be kicked under the rug. Aria escaped her home life with school. There, people liked her. Envied her. She felt like she was wanted. So she studied and studied, moving up grades and earning the highest marks in the school. Even these achievements could never give her what she truly needed. Still, it was an escape, and the only one she had.

Then, her world was shattered.

She always envied her grades, her looks, her friends. She wanted Aria's life. She wanted her happiness. She knew she could never have it. So if she couldn't be happy, Aria couldn't either. She didn't know what Aria was going through. She only knew what she saw, and she saw someone who was perfect in every way possible. She wanted to make Aria miserable. She put cigarettes in her bag so everyone thought she smoked. She put answer sheets in her folder so the teacher thought she cheated. She broke her things, stole her computer. She destroyed Aria's carefully constructed empire, completely anonymously. But that wasn't enough. She wanted recognition. She wanted to see the horror on Aria's face as she revealed who ruined her life.

That Friday, she did it.

That Friday, she went missing.

Aria couldn't believe what she did. She was broken. She was blinded by anger and... she can't even bear to think about it. The body was gone, the mess was cleaned. The evidence was destroyed. But the weight of what she did lingered, pressing on her shoulders and threatening to make her crumble. But she couldn't do anything. Her world was already shattered; she couldn't risk any more damage. So she never spoke of it again. But rumors spread, and soon the whole town was wary of her stare. The facts stacked up against her. But since no concrete evidence was found, she was let free. But they know. They know what she did. She tried to restart what she had before. But nobody wanted to be near her. The girl who snapped. Aria knew nothing would ever be the same again. But she didn't want to make anything worse, so she shut her mouth. If she doesn't say anything, nothing could ever happen, right? Nothing would slip out. No words would ruin her life again.

So she stays, silent.

Silent and broken.
Last edited by snoobiies on Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
.Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello! I'm Elliot. I'm obsessed.

with Pokemon, Genshin Impact,

V-tubers, snails, bugs,xxx

and anime figures.xxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxImage
x░░░███
x░░░███
x░░░███

xxxxImage

....Carrd
..Adoptables
...Hoards
.Fav Songs
Future Hoards
....Credit
░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

snoobiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:28 am

Username;; acatalepsy.
      Kalon name;; ariella.
      What is their personality a reflection of?;; it is said that gods are immortal, but in reality, they only live as long as people continue to believe in them. once the goddess of music, ariella is now little more than a figment of one's imagination. her people have forgotten her name, along with the names of her four sisters. she wanders the streets in hopes of seeing the children singing or playing, but they keep their doors and windows barred. in times of need, they have forsaken their faith and also forgotten what it was like to believe in anything at all. instead of loving one another, the death count continues to rise each day; ariella's desolation is a direct result of the hopelessness her people feel. ariella is ashamed of her inability to help those she loves, and can only hope that one day they will learn what it is like to cherish something again.
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Username;;
Kalon name;;
What is their personality a reflection of?;;

Mork
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:40 pm

Username;; WolfOfTheYear
Kalon name;; Artemis
What is their personality a reflection of?;; Light
I'm just a lonely Slytherin who loves dogs and horses
My little brother is xXGalaxy_GamingXx
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Username;; Grey_Hoodie
    Kalon name;; Keira
    What is their personality a reflection of?;; [ Keira's personality is a reflection of her mosaic art pieces. ]
      Keira isn’t much of a talker.

She doesn’t have any interest in engaging herself with everyday conversations. More content is she to simply secrete herself away, driven by an intense creative muse that binds her to her work and blocks out everything else that could be considered an interruption. From what little others manage to catch of her, Keira has a number of unusual quirks and personalities traits that, upon every new encounter, appear jarring and contradictory compared to what they first thought of her.

Keira’s first impressions usually go along the lines of her being seen as shy and uninterested. She tends to be in a somber sort of mood, humorless and seemingly unapproachable. She appears almost loathsome to new people, and her temper lies on a delicate balance that never weighs heavily in one direction or the other until one knows Keira a little bit better. All in all, she is similar to a mess of shattered glass tossed across the floor. There seems to be no discernible base, nothing that would give form to what she’s truly like.

In furthermore encounters, Keira can, in a flash, ignite with defensive fury, her fur rolling in wave-like flames with a thunderous rumble sounding from deep within her chest. The object of her protection usually isn’t in any way connected to her personally, but whatever cause she happens to get behind is enough for her to take a stand and tear away at any existing friendships that get in her way. In other meetings, Keira is extremely curious, eager to learn and explore, and her opinions waver easily. Something she might have fought for previously is now something she no longer supports.

Keira, despite her oddities and contradictions, does have a sort of stability to her. While she isn’t always stubborn to a fault or struggling with differing opinions that she wants to support all of, or when she is completely uninterested and frankly disgusted by outsider contact versus soaking up any attention she can get, Keira’s personality does have a pattern to it.

Keira works in mosaics. When she starts on a new project, all she has laid out before her is a mess of colored glass shards. Individually, they clash with one another and there doesn’t seem to be a way to put them together nicely. However, with a little bit of patience, a new incredibly detailed and enigmatic image can be formed. From the base of the image are the harsh, darker colors that present deep feelings and dark moods, but with each new piece of glass put into place, the pattern lights up with brilliant oranges and whites that express creative joys and fierce emotions.

With limited encounters and only fragmented parts to look at, Keira as a whole can’t be identified by any one person. Enough time with her, however, and they come to see that she is a masterpiece, individual pieces carefully weaved together to create something uniquely her.
Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me