My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lost kamper #13

Postby husky. » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:44 pm

────────────────────────────────────
username: husky. kalon name: sabine gender: non-binary - they/she
    taking a seat across from the kalon, i notice they have written a number of cards in neat script. they’ve doodled on a couple, showing an artistic flair. the kalon smiles brightly at me, though it fades quickly as they look back down at their writing. not sparing a further thought on this, i pick up a pen and ponder what stories about camp i should tell, when I’m distracted by a particularly long letter sitting on the table. the paper looks as though it had been recently crumpled, then flattened out again. like the writer had changed their mind about it. there were a number of lines crossing out whole sentences here and there on the page, and i can’t help but peer closer at what it says...

dearest chloe

xxxImage
      how are you? i'm
      guess where i am, right now? i bet you won't guess, you were always pretty clueless as a kid. i'll give you a hint ─ think late nights, getting lost, firelight, ghost stories, hot chocolate, sharing a sleeping bag. well, i'm at a summer camp.

i guess that won't be the weirdest part about this letter. i've always enjoyed camping, you know that, even if i had to drag you along with the temptation of that really nice hot choc brand we used to get. i don't think it's in circulation anymore. that’s what made me think of writing to you.
      no, i guess the weirdest part about this letter will be the letter itself. we haven't spoken face-to-face in almost nine years, not that i'm counting or anything. but it's hard to forget about a broken heart the day your best friend moves away forever. man, i was so incredibly sad after that. i kept wearing our friendship bracelet, for maybe four years, until it broke too many times and i couldn't fix it, and i misplaced it. that was like i lost you all over again ─ did you wear your bracelet, too? i like to think that you did, and that you didn't forget about me as soon as you got in that car, or forget how we used to squeeze each other so tight our ribs hurt. we made friendship bracelets here a few days ago...

i s'pose i should ask... how are you? heck, what sort of question is that after nine years? i don't even know where to begin. i've written so much already, but it's all depressing and i have so much more to say to you, there's so much i can't put down in a letter.

camp is good, great even. it's spelt with a 'k', actually ─ 'kamp'. it's a cheesy pun, but i love it. there are all the usual activities to do: archery, hiking, canoeing, rock climbing. i've tried to join in as much as i can. for some reason, i'm feeling restless this summer, like i'm meant to be somewhere, or something important is about to happen. my mum told me i needed a change of scenery; she was right, of course. her advice has never been wrong (except when she said oranges will make me feel better when i was sick. i ate so many oranges, and all i did was chuck 'em up everywhere! ... sorry, that was a bit unnecessary. but never again with oranges. bleck). anyway, i met some cool guys to hang out with, i share a bunk with some lovely people, and it's all pretty chill here. i stayed up talking to this one girl all night, but we started reminiscing about childhood camps and it just reminded me of how you and i used to talk into the small hours of the morning. i think she noticed how my mood changed, because she went to sleep pretty soon after that. i can't hide my feelings well ─ could you tell back then that i i don't think it's a bad thing, only when i'm feeling 'ugly' emotions. it's only gotten harder as i've gotten older. as a kid, there's nothing to worry about. you're cheerful and having fun all the time, there's barely room to be upset. especially when i'm around you.

anyway! man, i should've planned what i wanted to say, i'm running out of room here. the mattresses are lumpy and the food is a little sub-par, but it's all part of the camp experience! there's nothing quite like toasting s'mores by the fire, and the councilors are really sweet and well-meaning, albeit a little... eccentric. but i think that makes it fun. this camp was a good distraction.

alright, i'll wrap it up now. heh, it's not like you'll see this letter, anyway. i don't even know your address anymore. i'll just send it off in the vain hope that somehow it will make it to you safely and that you'll care enough to open it.

i hope you're ok. i miss you.

('bean', remember that?)

i realise I may have stepped my bounds as i finish reading the heartfelt letter. i can’t help but feel as if i should hug the kalon, though it wouldn’t be a good idea to let on that i read their obviously private letter. i sneak a glance at them as they continue writing notes, their eyes glued to the paper. it’s a note to one of the councilors. they hum a soft tune under their breath, and i turn back to my own letter.

@watchdog: you are a god amongst men, my brother. I have so much love for you, you’re honestly so suave and one of my ultimate art and design idols. your style is so smooth and shiny, I absolutely love how you draw hair. not to mention the movement you incorporate into your work through the linework, your kal designs look so bright and alive!
    and can I say your booth for the summer event was too cute! it showed just how much effort went into it, and the little bug artworks were a real nice extra touch. it was one of my favourite booths, so kudos to you and tig for organising it all ♥
Last edited by husky. on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starberry_milk » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:16 pm

✉️💌✉️

——————————————————
username: StarWerewolf
kalon name: Aspen “Ivy” Gardenia
their letter to home: (no word limit)

Wip

compliment a kalon staff member!: @magpie!, I absolutely adore everything you do! All your art, writing and ideas are so incredibly unique <3

Wip
——————————————————

✉️💌✉️
:3
Starberry_milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:25 pm

I may enter, probably with a letter written somewhat like a mock military report kind of thing.

Reserve/Mark
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:15 pm

username: planiteri
kalon name:
compliment a kalon staff member!:
Res!
Last edited by khvoxtic on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:17 pm

username:
kalon name:
Res!
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:02 am

username: Tenturo
        kalon name: Caroline

big res <3

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meow :3 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:23 am

username: Meow :3
kalon name: Liza
Liza wrote:Dearest Father,

So far Summer Kamp has been....terrible! Bring me home! Interesting, I suppose. Don’t get me wrong! The activities are fun, and the counselors are nice, but I miss brother and sister. I know they are too young to come yet, but it is lonely. I am far too scared to make any friends, and the only real conversation i’ve had for this whole month has been with a counselor that was worried for my mental health. I want to go home! I miss you, and mother, and brother, and sister! Do you have any advice to make friends? Mother said that you used to be shy, like me. How did you get over it? Well, aside from that, I hope you are enjoying all having a wonderful summer! I love you, and miss you lots!

XOXO, Liza

compliment a kalon staff member!: @ Wicced!Witch. You seem like a pretty awesome person. I hope that we can talk sometime!
Image Image
Image ━━━━
𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜! 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(Meow :3)━(Female)━━━━
━(She/Her)━
Hi! I’m Meow. Don’t be
afraid to PM me about
anything because I
like to talk.

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image ━━(how)
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
StreamClan link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name coding
Image Image
𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! ━━
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
I like Hamilton,
Warrior Cats,
Roleplaying,
and Anime

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(after) ━━━━━━
𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image Image
Meow :3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:29 am

username: WolfireX
kalon name: Samuel
their letter to home:
Dear Grandpa,
Camp haa really been quite a trip. It's pretty awesome, and most importantly, nobody complains about my music! I feel... Accepted here. That sounds about right. There is so much time to do whatever here. Not only do people not complain about my guitar, they like it too! There's quite a decent crowd.
One of the counselors is teaching me to play the harmonica. Weird, right? But I guess something new is good. Sticking to the same stuff gets old after a while. Once, I got a firefly stuck in it, wedged right in the tubes! We were joking about that for days.
I sort of miss home. Mostly, I miss you. I wish Mom and Dad could be around, but you know what I mean. When I get home, I'm totally going to play some of the songs I learned for you!

Love,
Sam
compliment a kalon staff member!: @Kyar: All of the kals I've seen you make are amazing! You have to be one of my favorite artists on the team.
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honorchior » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:35 pm

Res
Fight Cancer wrote:Image
My PH
Honorchior wrote:Hello, I am working on building an
army to fight cancer. Both of my
grandparents on my dad's side
died of cancer and I have a few
friends who are fighting cancer right
now, Please help me reach my goal.
I am in need of Chicken Dollars
for armor, and pets of the same
colors of cancer awareness ribbons.
If you have any, please trade them to
me! Thank you so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gift a lot of people especially my brother Webedfoot, my best IRL friend Huskyofjoy, and my online friend, Fallen_Angels. Please do not ban any of us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me