""""""

Postby veridian » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:40 pm

i lost control
AGAIN

oops too late!!
Last edited by veridian on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lost kamper #8

Postby Gladis » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:41 am

username:
    kalon name:
    extra art piece: (optional)
Gladis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lost kamper #8

Postby Kassypen » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:49 am

username: Kassypen
kalon name: Zokaria
spooky story: (no word limit)

Wip c:
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:49 am

username:
kalon name:

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:26 am

username: Mimu
kalon name: Mink
spooky story:
It must have been a night mare right? or just a normal dream. We never know.
wip
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:44 pm

username: jurassic,
kalon name: Rae
spooky story: (no word limit)

wip!

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meow :3 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:45 pm

username: Meow :3
kalon name: Elizabeth
spooky story: (no word limit) Dark. It was all very dark. Five Kalon Pups sit in a circle, all with dark red eyes, staring into space, mumbling nonsense. They lie in the middle of the jungle, and foolish Kalons who go to see them dissapear as soon as they get a glimpse of them. Nobody knows how, Kalons just know that they stay in the jungle, for all eternity, and that any Kalon who has seen them is no longer present to tell the tale. Some say they attack any Kalon who looks, or that they get swallowed into the void, left to die.
extra art piece: (optional) I can’t draw...
Image Image
Image ━━━━
𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜! 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(Meow :3)━(Female)━━━━
━(She/Her)━
Hi! I’m Meow. Don’t be
afraid to PM me about
anything because I
like to talk.

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image ━━(how)
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
StreamClan link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name coding
Image Image
𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! ━━
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
I like Hamilton,
Warrior Cats,
Roleplaying,
and Anime

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(after) ━━━━━━
𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image Image
Meow :3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kipin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:49 pm

holy mark
.......Image.......
记住好时光!
━━━━━━━━━━━━
kip . art insta . kals . spotify!

━━━━━━━━━━━━
thoughts and feelings, it's all too much

kipin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ axel

Postby aeth » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:54 am

username; aethillie | name; axel | gender; demiboy

The moon shone bright in the night sky as the stars littered the space around it. Silhouetted in the dark by the crackling fire, the strange person called Luci over to listen to a story. "Hi Mister! What story are you going to tell me?" She said, blithely without an ounce of suspicion or worry. Something about this man felt strangely calming, or rather mysterious - and Luci loved mysteries. She made a mental comment to herself, she was gonna solve this man! "You are quick to trust, girl. I am unsure whether to applaud or pity you." The man said to her, taking a huff on his pipe. Why did he even have a pipe? It looks like it was foraged from the forest. Why were his eyes white? Is he blind? Where are his sunglasses? Questions, questions, questions. Luci was pondering answers to her own conjured questions when the man spoke again. "My name is Axel. Do you have time to spare?" His voice was smooth, raspy and deep but there was a tiny bit of sweetness in it. "Yeah! Everyone's asleep but I snuck out of the cabins to take a look around." She smiled proudly, delighted by her own courage. The test of courage would be no sweat to her if she kept this up! She would win the 3 acorn prize(sobs), Luci was sure of it.

"Very well, tonight is a crescent moon night, I have just the story for you." He cleared his throat, gazing up at the sky for a second before closing his eyes. Luci hoped it was a story about princesses.

"Once upon a time, there was a doll maker, who made the most beautiful dolls in all the land." Luci liked where this was going. "She made many different sorts of dolls, porcelain, straw, yarn, many more-"
    "Did she make any princess dolls? Porcelain ones??" Luci interrupted excitedly.
    "What?"
    "You know, princess dolls!"
    "I would prefer if you didnt interrupt, but yes she made many princess dolls." Axel said. Luci was satisfied with this answer.

"She put so much life into her dolls, weaving and molding and painting and sewing. Her hands would glide seamlessly from one doll to the next, creating perfect figures everytime. The dolls were her pride and joy. One could barely tell they were dolls at all." He grinned, looking back down to her to check if she was paying attention. 'Real princesses..' Luci mumbled in awe under her breath, much to the mans amusement. Her wide eyed stare made it obvious she had a one track mind for the princesses she loved so dearly from cartoons. "The doll maker put so much love and care into her craft, making dolls everyday, fixing ones she had previously made, repairing every crack and tear and stitch out of place. She was so focused on her work, she forgot all about her own daughter, a girl of your age with ebony hair and baby blue eyes. Townsfolk joked that the doll maker was so obsessed with making dolls that what she gave birth to was also a doll, pristine and perfect." Axel tapped his pipe onto Luciana's head teasingly, noticing she had forgotten about the story. "Her daughter, in her youth, felt neglected and so began to loathe her mother for the attention she was not receiving. Angry and upset, she stormed out of the house, and into the forest." Luciana began to pull herself back into reality, ears perked to listen closely now.

"She ran away?"
    "Yes, she ran and ran, until she stumbled upon a lonely hut in the woods."
    "Oh no, that's never a good sign. Unless you were in Snow White!" Luci chimed, a little to the man's annoyance.
    "Inside the hut, she met an old witch, who was surprised to suddenly have company. The witch was kind, she asked the girl if she was in need of something. Telling her she was safe in her home. The girl told the witch how neglected she felt, how terrible she thought her mother was for always making dolls day and night and deserting her. The witch lit up right away, knowing exactly what to do."
    "What did she do? Poison her??"
    "No, she taught the girl a magic spell that would bring the dolls to life so they could never break and so they could help make more dolls, then her mother would be free to spend time with her."
    "That's pretty cool!" said Luci. Axel chose to ignore her.
    "The girl ran home and cast the spell on every doll in her mother's workshop right away. The doll maker could only helplessly cry out and watch as her creations breathed life, several prancing out the door. Mortified, the doll maker yelled at her daughter, angry that she had recklessly gave her work a mind of their own."
    "Parents do that! They're dumb!" Luciana grumbled, empathizing with the daughter.
    "Distraught and frustrated over her mother being upset at her good intentions, she cursed the spell, changing the dolls in the house into malicious ones that fed on hatred. The dolls immediately scurried out of the house, into the town, scaring the townsfolk and wrecking havoc onto the village. They burnt houses, killed livestock, stole and jeered. Once they were finished destroying that village, they sought new excitement and so spread throughout the land on their own." Axel sighed, tapping the ash out of his pipe. "Tip, tap, tip. They would crawl around houses at night, looking for people. They watched, they waited. They abducted children by tricking them to follow them. The worst part was that with the doll makers skill, no one knew who the dolls were. Everyone was suspicious. No one could trust."

Luciana's ears were folded down the next time Axel looked at her. He pat her head, attempting to calm her. "But don't worry, there were dolls who came to life before the girl had cursed the rest of the dolls. Those dolls were the exact opposite of the evil dolls, everything they did was exactly opposite to the evil dolls too. Those dolls, without purpose, made it their mission to put an end to the misdeeds of the evil dolls. They're said to still be out there now, taking care of people and protecting them from the harm that could come to them." Axel grinned at Luciana, who had gone from scared and anxious to wide eyed in wonder again, she found the good dolls versus evil dolls story to be so exciting, the way they were created did strike a nerve in her but she now has a new focus. "The good dolls will win! I'm sure of it!" She piped up cheerfully, swinging her feet while sitting on the bench. "Maybe, who knows."

They sat in silence for a moment, watching the fire crackle and pop. Soon, Axel got up saying goodnight to Luciana and bringing her back to her cabin to sleep, he advised her not to come out at night on her own. Then, with a tap, tip, tap - he sauntered off.
Last edited by aeth on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
aeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:23 am

possible res
tea