there's theory and then there's application.

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:05 am

sᴛᴀʀꜰʟᴇᴇᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɴᴇʟ ꜰɪʟᴇ: La Forge, Benjamin
    Current Assignment: Enterprise
    Full Name: Benjamin "Ben" La Forge
    Date of Birth: February 16, 2335
    Place of Birth: African Con., Earth
    Parents: Silva and Edward La Forge
    Education: Starfleet Academy
    Marital Status: Single
    Children: None

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Loyal and Intelligent

Although La Forge is blind, that doesn't stop him from being one of the best engineers in Starfleet. Thanks to the new age technology, he wears a visor that allows him to see more than what the naked eye can see -- sound waves, chemicals, and more. La Forge loves working on the Enterprise, and he wouldn't wish for any other job. He loves everything about the ship, from the people to the equipment to the replicators to the dilithium crystals. Both he and his best friend Data have an incredible amount of intelligent. Together, they seem unstoppable against the problems the Enterprise faces daily during their travels.

La Forge can be a bit awkward and shy, especially without his visor. Since he wears his visor all of the time, he's not used to seeing nothing and can be vulnerable without his visor. He's also not the best at talking to people he's attracted to and usually stumbles over his words or ends up making a fool of himself anyways. At this point, La Forge is just dedicated to his duties and is satisfied with that.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #1418

Postby Meow :3 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:12 am

Have you ever known that feeling of remorse, that happens before you do what you are to regret?

Dark. Cold. Scared.

It was all we had ever known. Me and my sister had been born in a locked up cave, our father kept us there , and our mother unfortunately didn’t make it through my sister’s birth. Our father came in to feed us, and give us water, then leave. Our plan seemed perfect, like my sister was. It all started one night - when...

" Sister! I have come up with a plan to escape! " " Are you sure? We almost died from your last one. Fa - He said that if we tried anything again, something bad would happen. " " I would rather something bad happen than be locked up here for the rest of my life. I will do this plan with - or without you, sister. Make your decision. " " Very well. I shall help you. "

The plan was codenamed Minara, both of our names combined. Mia. Nara. One of us was to distract father, while the other escaped, and then the distractor bolted, both of us were to lock father in there, and run away. Being the younger sister, Mia insisted I escape while she distracted.

I could hear them talking. I was halfway through the open door -

" Nara?! What on earth are you doing?! Mia! This was your plan, wasn’t it?! "" Go, sister! Leave us behind, and start anew! I wish for you to name your firstborn daughter after our escape! " I looked her in the eye. this is when the feeling of remorse came - even before I left. " I will miss you, Sister Mia. " And I jumped out, and pushed the button. I longingly watched the door close, and lock. I wish I didn’t sometimes. But soon I was discovered, and eventually found myself with a mate, and a daughter. I suppose you could guess what her name is.

Minara.
Image Image
Image ━━━━
𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜! 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(Meow :3)━(Female)━━━━
━(She/Her)━
Hi! I’m Meow. Don’t be
afraid to PM me about
anything because I
like to talk.

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image ━━(how)
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
StreamClan link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name coding
Image Image
𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! ━━
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
I like Hamilton,
Warrior Cats,
Roleplaying,
and Anime

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(after) ━━━━━━
𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image Image
Meow :3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:27 am

Kratos Demerci
    "We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone.
    Only through our love and friendship can we
    create the illusion for the moment that we're
    not alone."

Named after the god of strength and power, Kratos Demerci has spent
    his entire life alone. His father left after Kratos's second birthday, and
    shortly after his mother died, leaving poor Kratos to learn the ways of
    life all alone. Because of this tragic event, he isolated himself from the
    world, moving to a hidden town off the maps. Here he has dedicated his
    life to studying the impossible.

𝕎ᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ! ᴛᴏ 𝕄ᴀʟᴇᴠɪɴ ℍɪʟʟ𝕤
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"A newcomer? To this town? How rare.." Voices murmur as you walk through the small town
of Malevin Hills. This town can not be found on any regular map, so you can understand how
many would be confused. The town is quite neat, but somewhat ghostly. All of the kalons
you see have clear bags under their eyes, or many mysterious markings and colors you have
never seen before.

Malevin Hills is deemed by many "The Town of the Misfits". Many kalons escape to here as
they can not fit in at their old homes, and seek peace and shelter here. The only way to find
Malevin Hills, in fact, is by chance, or consulting elder kalons. Although this town once thrived,
it is said a witch cursed it to be forgotten from any map.

"We hope you stay with us for a while!"

Image x тнє Imagelαb x Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Upon entering the lab, it seems Mr. Kratos isn't home. However, as you enter the
first room, two journals marked 1 and 2 sit side by side on a shelf. Curiously, you decide
to open one.

JOURNAL 1
Ever since I entered the mysterious Mavelin Hills, I've known something was off. The
kalons here always seem excited to share their stories of the paranormal, or unusual
if you ask. I don't think our species is alone here, and I want to find out what else lurks
beyond the shadowy forests of my new home.

I found it! By Jove, I finally found it! While spending my second night in this cabin, I
was caught off-guard by something moving out my window. A creature like no-other indeed!
When I left my house in a rush, there I saw it, and just barely too! It appeared to be no
other than a floating eyeball with wings, some even had small tails! I decided to call it
the Eye-bat. This was my first hope ever since I entered this town. I finally have a goal!
As you glance around the book a little more, you can see many more pages flooded
with text of a similar caliber. You decide to close it and glance at the second journal.

JOURNAL 2
Flipping to the last page, your eye gets caught on the paragraph of text written neatly.
Its been a year since I entered this town, and both journals have now been filled. I've learned
that there is more to this town than the eye, or eyes, can see, and almost every day, I've
found countless strange creatures that I can not explain.. There has to be a reason that
so many kalons forgot about this town! If you have found my journals, and are reading this
I'm afraid you wont be finding me anytime soon. I've decided to take a trip from my home and
dedicate my peaceful life into fighting off the monsters of this town. Maybe then, I can figure
out the answer to my personal mystery.

Thank you for reading, this is my final farewell.

Last edited by rain, on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:03 am

Marking <3
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:02 am

i am beast
and will always be one

ideas
dont steal please
- similar to hades??
- art of him sitting on chair surrounded by purple fire (and a three headed doggo?)
- personality cold yet sweet

theme purple, black, white
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon #1418

Postby Chickpea » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:26 am

Username:CompleteChicken
Kalon name: Reno Woodberry
Reno lives in the outskirts of my Kalon city blackthorn city,
Personality:
As a kit Reno was adventurous,rough,and happy.
Not quick to ask for help or admit he's wrong
He wouldn't always do his homework (even though he had a photographic memory)and was a bit rebellious
Offen he skate boarded with his brother or they did rooftop parkour in blackthorn city
Adult:after the incident he became quieter and solitary.he no longer tryed to have friends or associate with other kalons in fear they would forget him.he became more observant and watchful.everything he did was more practiced,executed perfectly,efficient. He studied everyone and learned how to exploit thing,how to get free stuff,or sneak into a movie theatre or zoo,how to make kalons like him.
BACKROUNDSTORY:

Quick summary:
Reno was caught in a time loop for a really long time as a teenager,
It changed him,he learned my things from the experience.he lived alone in a loop for years.
Years of one day,Saturday,May 13, the day before his birthday.(no year include because then as real time passed he would age to much)
(His sisters name is Rosalin she is like 9,very weird child)
Story:

Early morning first day

Soft blankets were wrapped around Me as I lied in my bunk.
The sun rays though the blinds were hurting my eyes.i rolled over sleepily not wishing to wake up yet.
Suddenly my alarm rang.'ugh I guess it's time to get up' I thought slamming a paw on the stop button .on the way down the ladder I slipped and nearly fell.
A quick peek in the bottom bunk confirmed that my brother had already got up,he was an early bird,I However was not. I slowly trudged down the stairs and into the kitchen.
Mother had gone to run an errand already,no one was there.i wished my brother slept in too soo we could eat together.
It was a small kitchen black and white checkered floors,soft green cabinets,all the appliances you would expect in a kitchen, there was a small round green table to eat at(his mother loved green).
I paused at the window, my little sister was playing outside with some plastic shovels.I continues to the pantry.
Hmm was today a Cheerios day or a fruit loops day? Fruit loops,yes definitely.
pouring out a large serving into my bowl.i was being to feel more awake.
19 1/2 fruit loops later my brother appeared in the door way.
"Hey sleepyhead we are going to go skateboarding with my pals later 10:30,don't be late"he said
I glanced at the clock 9:07 I had time to get ready.
"Ok but I do have to take Rosalin to music practice at 11:45"
"Hmm or you could not?just 'forget'?"he suggested
"Oh but I almost have Mrs(music teacher name) convinced to let me play her guitar!" I whined
"While, guitars are pretty cool? But you do have skate a little bit." He left the kitchen
He must have eaten already.
Some time of fruit loop eating later,
"Renny Reeny rere!"my sister barged in the back door"look at this cool rock I found!"
She excitedly held up a glowing blue rock with symbols engraved in it,
I was confused it was a strange rock? For a second my head hurt.
Rosalin looked disappointed"do you not like my rock...?"she squeaked ears drooping.
I shook my head
"What no no Mia!it's pretty I just had a headache"(her name is Rosalin but we call her Mia sometimes long story)
Rosalin smiled with satisfaction and plopped the stone in her bucket.(yes she has a bucket she carrys everywhere,no I don't know why,she's weird ok)
"Now we go to Music Class!!"she said excitedly
"No mia it's only 9:20."
"Oh"
---------------------
First day 10:40

"Hey Reno look at this cool trick I learned!"
Me, My brother, and his friends had been skating for 10 minutes.
He just showed me a new move ,A kickflip, I hadn't been able to do that,so I was pretty envious
I had a cool dark stakeboard with a whale shark painted on it.
We were zipping around the skate park,there were all sorts of ramps and things.
If I could skate on the really big ramp I could impress people and make more friends!
Well I better tripy it! What could go wrong!
---------------------
Music lessons

I limped through the large doors into the music lesson room,Rosalin followed me closely.
There were so many different instruments! A piano,some Flutes,harps,drums, and best of all the guitar.
"Hey Mrs(music teacher)! I brought Rosalin!" I exclaimed

next to add more details to below
Plays guitar
Has dinner
Dad doesn't come home because reasons (not dead,has to stay late at work)
Goes to bed
Middle of the night feels sick and try's to go downstairs
Falls asleep on the stairs
Wakes up in bed,not realizing day reset
Realizes
Slowly becomes more antisocial and talented at everything
Realizes stone is doing this and smashes it ending the loop and escaping
Wakes up next day it's his birthday he hasn't seen his dad in years

I really can't finish this in time so I guess i this is just a summary and start
I really took a long time to do this and I will finish it if I get him,
I am an artist ,not a writer
Yay I had some time to make a nice cool art
I really enjoyed drawing him, :)
Last edited by Chickpea on Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Northstar. » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:42 am

Northstar. // Maveron // Male

Once... Once this was where my soul lingered, among bloodied talismans clinking in the wind. Here was where I flourished. My voice was lavender, sandalwood, and honey to the mourning- sweetened with honest empathy. I prepared the fallen, painting pallid skin with lines of fate so we may find them always. I beat the mourning drums and my heartbeat followed. It was an honor. Until suddenly it wasn't.

Deathkeeper
A shaman of the clans of the Great Forest, bringing peace with every passing. Caring for the dead and preparing their pyre; the beater of the mourning drums. Burns incense and chants as the soul passes into Tine's valley. Collector of the ashes, to be scattered at Dead Man's peak and splayed by the Northern winds over their home. Usually resides in a small, decorative yurt up the rocky cliffface. Chimes and beads hang in open windows, tinkling with the songs of the dead. And a fire always crackles in the hearth.

"May their spirit rest in the Tine's golden fields for eternity."

Maveron snaps the tome closed, pages rattling in weakened wind. Sniffles and sobs echo in the crowd. He resists the heavy urge to sneer at sniveling mourners, snot dripping down their crusty faces.

There were better ways to spend an afternoon - preferably in the company of a good whiskey. Instead, he was stuck with the dead.

Maveron nods sagely as mourners slowly take their leave, pasting on his best empathetic expression.

"May Tine bless you and yours," he murmurs in farewell, metal in his hair clinking as his head bows. His fist clenches behind his back. Best skip the glass later.

Instead he'd drink straight from the bottle.

Time... There is never enough time.

You probably question why I would choose this life filled with burning corpses and salty tears?

-You were never the cynic Maveron.-

Why my heart echoes the beat of the mourning drums? Why my skin is dusted with ash? I breathe in the dead and they flood my lungs.

-Some decisions are more than choice.-

What then, what is it? Why would I choose to drown my nights in spirits while my days are haunted by them?

-Sometimes it's fate.-

Fate is a horrid creature.

-Don't forget, Maveron, before your soul was hardened by your work, that you once followed fate easily.-

Like a lamb to the slaughter.

Once young and unseeing
Not known to death's cold being
Naive and gentle, kneeling
Beside a burning pyre high

"Where has nanna gone away?"
He asks so young and unafraid
As mother tells hims of death's way
Beside the crackling pyre high

-But when did you become bitter? When did you stop caring for the gone and grieving-

Feeling like he just can't win
Life a drawer of odds and ends
Just one breath, new life begins
Beside the icy mountain high
So bright and new, his daughter
WIth snowy hair and fairy laughter
Small and weak, but he'll protect her
Beside the icy mountain high

Lost and broken, unfeeling
Beside the mourning pyre kneeling
Of his daughter's last revealing
Before he sets the pyre alight.
So small and cold, his daughter
With hair of snow and frozen water
Laid before death like a martyr
On the burning pyre high

-Oh Maveron, she is not here any longer. But neither is she gone.-

What more do you want from me, weaver? What more will you take? What tricks will you tangle in my thread? Do you wish to break me?

-No, Maveron. But your fate is unfinished and I have a job for you.-

I want nothing to do with you, oh GREAT Arana, weaver of fates. You nor the other two. You took my child from me, threw her into Tine's fields.
Last edited by Northstar. on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Northstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

raanan !! -- diamond sapphire

Postby womp womp » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:13 am

Last edited by womp womp on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:21 pm

A giant res OwO
now a dead acccount