Re: Anniversary Adopt — May | Emerald

Postby tenturo » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:40 am

username: Tenturo
name: Francesca
confession response:

word count ;; 461

"it is . it's you . it always has been , and it always will be ." her friend's eyes were glossy , as if she were about to cry . her voice was shaking as she spoke , obviously nervous to tell her true feelings . francesca stared back in awe , her jaw gaping just a little . she had absolutely no idea what to say . she felt a soft smile creeping up at the edge of her lips .

"i .. you're too sweet ... i love you too , but i don't want to push you into anything you don't want or aren't ready for .." francesca murmured in response . her friend perked up a little before replying . "you aren't ! i promise - i .. if it isn't what you want , it certainly doesn't have to happen ? but if you want it too , then that's good - that works ." she spoke softly . francesca looked down at the floor a moment , shuffling her paws before looking back up to her friend . "i want to - i do . but why me ?" she asked curiously , as if she genuinely didn't understand why she was interested in her .

her friend have her a small half-smile , relaxing a little . "you just make me so happy . ever since i first talked to you i was just drawn to you. you're beautiful and sweet and humble . you care about your friends and its amazing that you care so much . your sense of humor is amazing and we do similar things , so we've had things to bond over . i just know that i really really care about you and wouldn't want to be with anyone else ." she responded , sincerity in her tone . hope and anticipation sparkled in her green-brown eyes as she searched francesca's eyes for any hint of what she might say next .

francesca looked at her , an uncontrollable smile on her face . "honestly - you're too sweet . i would .. be so , so happy to make us a thing . especially if it makes you happy , i'll be happy too ." she shifted her weight on her paws , getting a little more comfortable in the situation . sincerity settled in her tone and glistened in her eyes . her friend's expression shifted to surprise , and she seemed a little at a loss for words . "r-really ? are you .. are you sure ?" she asked .

"i am ," francesca replied .

"i don't want it if it isn't for sure what you want , though . i don't want you to be unhappy in the slightest ." her friend murmured .

"honestly ," francesca began , "i would love to be with you , if it's what you want too ." her friend smiled , tears building in her eyes .

"it is what i want .." she replied . francesca grinned , nudging her softly . "good - because i love you , and i want you to be happy ,"

"i love you too ," she murmured in response .

extra: (optional)

this prompt , while i know my response may be sub-par , is special to me . i based my prompt response on my confession to my girlfriend and the conversation after my confession that led to us being together now <3 i entirely based my entry for this kalon around her <3
Last edited by tenturo on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malachaos » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:42 am

username: Radioheads
name: Chloe
confession response: Wow
extra: Option Refused XD
sweatlord.
Malachaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:44 am

username: jellyfish.lucy
name:
"Yeah, I love you too," NAME replied.
"No, I mean I love, love you. I don't just want to be your friend. I know you think of me like a little sister but what we have between us I think it could be something good"
"I just don't know, what if we tried it and something went wrong? What if we broke up and never spoke again. Even for however long I had you as mine and only mine it would not be worth losing you forever. I could never lose you forever. I won't let myself do it"
"I wouldn't let you lose me I'm in this forever. Do you at least feel the same way?"
"Of course I do, your head resting on my shoulder, hugs going on longer than is necessary, the signs were there. At first I fancied you, but then we became friends and now I love you and it terrifies me. I don't really do emotions these things are hard for me to say. I love you too much for us to act on these feelings. We don't know how it will end."

extra: (optional)

WIP entry
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:02 pm

Username: planiteri || Name: Tasi || Gender: Genderfluid

"I love you..."

Fur on edge, Tasi rubbed their arm gently.
Eyes darting around, trying to focus on anyone,
anything but the kalon in front of them.
The clouds floating gently outside, the whistle of
the boiling kettle, the ticking of the clock and the
hands slowly moving around, it felt like
hours but they knew it had been mere seconds.

"Tasi..." They pleaded, searching for an answer.

Inhaling deeply they turned back to them.
Biting their lip as they could only keep eye contact for
a second at a time before having to rip their eyes away
from their friend, they could tell they already knew the
answer, they just needed a response, some sort of
confirmation of their fears.

Their beloved friend, family... but a lover? They couldn't
see them in that way but at the same time, they didn't
want to hurt them either. You never wanted to hurt
family, but it seemed they had too...

"I'm sorry..." Tasi whispered, looking down at the floor
they couldn't stand to see the heartbreak on their face
and it seemed they wouldn't have too, the next they
heard were footsteps and a door closing behind them.
Glancing up they looked over their shoulder, darting to
the window. Tasi bit their lip, rubbing their face they
watched a lone kalon standing outside, looking at their
paws before letting them drop,
dejected.

"I'm sorry..." Tasi whispered softly, pulling away from
the window.

"I'm sorry I can't love you like you love me."

x
Tasi's face flushed, a bright red hue to
compliment the green of their fur, eyes
scanning over Skye's facials for any sign of a
joke only to find there was none. Leaping
into his arms, pressing their noses together
as the other scrambled to lock his arms
around their waist.

"Really?!" "Yes really, why would I joke about
something like this?"

Tasi only shrugged, happily settling in with the
new found information. The one they had fallen
for had also fallen for them.
The warmth of bodies pressed against one
another relaxing them.

They had been so scared, scared that this talk
would be something else. So scared that Skye
had known. That he had been told and he didn't
feel the same. Did they also feel like this?
A pounding heart and shaking hands, constantly
fearful of the response of the other. He had to right?

"Really really?" Tasi questioned once more, head
tipping to the side, hair falling over their face
before the soft smile on their face had morphed
into a grin, giggles bubbling up through their
mouth as the kalon in front of them had rolled
their eyes and raised an eyebrow. Paw gently
pushing strands out of their face.

"Really? You're really asking? As we stand here,
hugging and being affectionate?"

"Yes! Of course! Say it again? I need to hear it again."

"I love you Tasi."
"I love you too Skye."

Last edited by khvoxtic on Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 8 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalpoppy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:04 pm

res
xxxxxxx

venus 🏵 she/her 🏵 gaymer gurl
off and on activity, find me on discord.
here for closed species and deer collection.
dislikes: radishes, yelling, and big meanies.

♡ ♡ ♡

royalpoppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starchx » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Res
starchx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

星 | Emerald

Postby aeth » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:40 pm

username: aethillie
    name: xing
    confession response:
    "Oh." He looked at me, so vulnerable and defenseless that I felt pity for him, Which made little to no sense to me as I would usually enjoy this in my usual sadistic manner. Today was different, he was scared of me - scared of my reaction. I'm not the best person to give all this power to, he should know that by know. I bite my inner cheek.

A step closer and an unspoken confession - finally, I let it escape. "You always support me when I am upset and always laugh at my foolish jokes, you love me without changing me, I appreciate it." I see him - his expression shifts to that of a grimace, as if anticipating rejection. It's a new expression of his - a refreshing feeling that I would be able to savor if I did not feel a pang of guilt from his sadness. "You know, I like how I feel safe in your hugs, you protect me and you’ll never let anyone hurt me." His ears perk up hearing that, he seems confused. As if asking me silently: 'so am I in the friendzone or?' which I can't help but smile cheekily at. What a big oaf, he should've known long ago I've already decided what I wanted. "I love that I can enjoy simple things with you, it makes me happy. You are the person, with whom I can dance under the rain, when we are together, all problems disappear."

------------------------------------------------------------

wip

"I love the way you look at me. I love you because even in the coldest weather you warm me with your love and warmth. I love how I feel when I look into your eyes, I see the universe in them, nobody and nothing matters when we are together."

"Also, I'll adore every wrinkle on your face as you age - you are the man, with whom I want to grow old with." He chuckles. 'I hope I grow older quick so you can adore me more then.' He says and a cute wink makes its way into my heart. "Idiot, I already love you too much."

word limit is 750 words, 1 extra is allowed! (extras include: art, writing (300 words max), playlists, etc.)
    prettying up is fine, banners dont count as extras if they dont include the kal.
    comics are limited to 4 panels[/quote]
Last edited by aeth on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 10 times in total.
aeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↣ --- Viridian Ginny Kademan --- ↣

Postby allu » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:05 pm

alluvium

viridian ginny kademan

male

--

confession response:

viridian sat on his bed, gently humming the tune that had been stuck in his head since earlier that day. he had snuck out to the shops around the outside of the castle, and there was plenty of music and joyous kalons, laughing, dancing, singing, and selling the goods that they had brought that day. the song stuck in his head was a particularly popular one in the kingdom, but he himself had never heard it before. he sat in a position too high to be allowed in such places like a merchant's fair, but yet he still snuck out to go when he could.

a knock on his chamber doors broke his train of thought. he looked towards the large wooden doors, decorated with gold, and beautiful, intricate carvings.

"come in." he said, loud enough for the kalon outside the door to hear. they opened the door a crack and peered in before sticking their body halfway into the room. as soon as he saw his friend azemar, he smiled. he was in his guard outfit, silver, and heavy. he held his helmet in one hand, and had a lopsided grin.

"your highness, may i come in?" azemar said, his body still halfway through the door.

"of course azemar, it's just you, and please, don't call me your highness" viridian grumbled in reply.

azemar was likely viridian's closest friend. they had grown up together in a way. azemar was the son of a castle guard, and he of course, had followed his father in his path of work choices. he had first met azemar when they were around twelve years old, and they instantly connected. they became fast friends, and had been ever since, no matter what his parents said about mingling with the commonfolk.

azemar stepped into the room and gently closed the large doors behind him. he walked over to the bed and plopped down next to viridian. "i don't have much time, i do have to work, but... i have to tell you something viridian, and i really don't know how to."

azemar now seemed extremely nervous, and viridian wondered what could be bothering him. "what is it azemar? you know you can tell me anything." viridian replied with a friendly smile.

azemar sighed with his hand across his face. "look," he started, "you know you're probably the best friend i have, don't you? i know it's not a very welcomed friendship in your family, so this is going to be even worse to them." he finished with a nervous chuckle.

"well, then, spit it out azemar, i haven't got all day." viridian joked before setting a hand on azemar's knee. azemar flinched at the sudden contact.

"look, viridian, i think... i think i'm in love with you." azemar sputtered. viridian's heart stopped at that exact moment, or so it seemed. he didn't react, he couldn't, he didn't know how.

"azemar." viridian whispered after what seemed like ages.

azemar sighed. "it's fine, viridian, i'll leave. i understand. it was a stupid thing anyway, wasn't it." he said as he got up and walked towards the door. "see you tomorrow, i suppose." he gave a small, half-hearted smile as he opened the door, walking out, then closing it gently behind him.

"azemar, you don't understand. mother and father would never approve. you are a guard, and even worse to them, you aren't a woman. they would never have a queen when i take the throne." a tear slipped down viridian's cheek. "please, azemar, i love you too." he whispered.

--

"viridian, dear, when will you take on a wife? when you become king you will need one to take the throne with you as queen." his mother nagged again. she had done this every day, her nagging growing more as the days passed by.

enough was enough.

"mother!" viridian burst out "enough! i don't wan't a wife, i want a husband, and that is all i would have, never a wife, so you will never have the queen you wish to have." viridian yelled angrily.

he peered towards azemar who was standing at the door.

"and azemar is the husband i want." viridian said with a small smile.

"as long as you have someone to rule the throne by your side, i don't care who it is. pick azemar for all you wish. now go." she murmured.

viridan walked to the door and azemar pulled him into his arms. "i love you." viridian whispered.

"i know." azemar replied.

Last edited by allu on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:11 am, edited 14 times in total.
allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:02 pm

username: michael.
    name: tbd