Re: Anniversary (Open)

Postby kidcandy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:01 pm

Username: aello
    Name: luxar
    How is Kalons Adopts special to you: Honestly when I've had a really bad day I know that I can get online and roleplay with other people that I've met through Kalons. I know that I can come online and talk to the friends and pals that I've made in this species. I really think that through all the species I've been in, this has been my favorite. They make me really happy and I just really enjoy my time in this species. I hope you guys never move to DA or close down.
    Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: Okay, this is super easy, this one definitely goes out to my friend carotid. We have the same ideas on pretty much everything, and you're just a really great friend to me. I really enjoy talking to you and sharing ideas! You help me all the time with competitions and even cheer me up when I lose them. I really appreciate you and I'm super glad that we're friends.

Also, I apologize that that sounded dumb as heck but I'm literally the worst at saying things like this

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:05 pm

Username: lumy
Name: Yshaarj
How is Kalons Adopts special to you: I'm quite new in this community but already made great friends inside it <3 I got a Kalon that def turned out to be more than special to me and I got a really big connection with him , to the point that I had to make him my Fursona ;w;
Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: A shout to Joy Alpha , as always. Thank you for being the sweetheart you are <3 Thank you for the beautiful kits our two muffins got together, and thank you for awesome roleplays and drawings we got and we did featuring these two dorks ;w;
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Estinien.Wyrmblood » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Username: Llanne
Name: Taendir
How is Kalons Adopts special to you:I meet one of my best friends via this species, and man, we live in the same country, that's a rare finding here.
Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: My shout will go to lumy. She has always been so nice to me and is always telling me in discord when new adopts are out. You're the best ma'am.

Another shout to Beeb. Thank you for doing these great edits for my Kal, Haru x3

╭━━━━╮

╰━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━╮

- - - - -
If you've need of my lance,
I'll be ready.
If not,
I'll be reserving my strength
in preparation of the next battle.

╰━━━━━━━━━━╯
Estinien.Wyrmblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:13 pm

Username:Missing✖
Name:Sue
How is Kalons Adopts special to you: was able to meet and greet many new people. Creat many MYO's for other its a great experience.
Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species:
High noon-- i had wonderful time talking to them on many of their live streams that she's down and i also learned from her a bit of how to like outline on this artprogramm for the site!
Kenn -- we rp'ed for a few months and talked and, well i miss them and hope they are doing fine !
Sixbane-- i may not talk to them often but they haven't gone unnoticed ! They're wonderful art style is beautiful to look at for days and their hard work gor the nursery is outstanding that they deserved everything .

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:53 pm

Username: Cassafrass
Name: Mercury
How is Kalons Adopts special to you: Kalons have helped me make so many friends, the community is so open and diverse. I love my kalons so much, they are so dear to my heart. they make me happy and excited and i'm so appreciative.
Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: (can be more than one if you desire, and give a specific reason why you're recognizing them)
dear decafbunny; i love your art so much, and you have such a great personality. you are there when i need you and i really appreciate everything you do for me and the kalon community.
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vjg321 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:14 pm

Username: vjg321
    Name: kostas
    How is Kalons Adopts special to you: i have always had a rather on and off again relationship with cs, and kalons has been one of the things that has drawn me back to this site and re sparked my love for it as well as the community. it inspired me to get back into designing, digital art, and really just re spark passion for me all around. the kalon species and community has been the inspiration that i needed in my life c:
    Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species:
    - *stars* ;; thank you for being such an amazing ooc breeding partner and being so helpful and kind while i figured out the steps of the first breeding, and for being even kinder when we rolled one kit by letting me keep him ;v;
    - sixbane ;; i just wanted to thank you for all the hard work you do for the community, taking on dozens of nursery tickets at a time is just inspiring and i know it takes a lot of work. thank you so much

@ all the artists ;; you guys all work so hard and continue to put out amazing designs and inspiring competitions for the community despite struggles you may face in your personal lives. i wanted to thank everyone for their hard work, dedication, and just pure talent c;
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
|| she/her || animal lover || 18+ ||
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

happy anni kalonés

Postby carotid » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:01 pm

username: carotid
    name: perseus
    how is kalons adopts special to you: kalons brought me back into a community i so desperately needed at a difficult time in my life. i do not find solace in the large community, but a few certain individuals who have really gotten me through things. i don't really have any friends right now irl- besides my boyfriend. being able to find such deep connections to people through this community has truly brightened my life, and i'm grateful that a couple thousand sparkledogs have the potential to bring people together.
    give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: this one's for my buddy aello. i never expected to meet someone so similar to me who seems to know exactly what i'm feeling. sometimes, i honestly feel like we might be like separated twins or something. our minds are too alike. we can vent together, get excited together, celebrate little victories, and mourn losing kals. you cheer me up, and knowing that i have the ability to cheer you up, too, makes me feel important. i hope you feel important too, because you are. you so are. dude, i needed a friend so badly, and i'm so lucky i found you. thank you, from the bottom of my heart!! i'm always here for you, no matter what. i'm so happy an ooc breeding brought us together!! <33
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Username: pineapples
Name: tba
How is Kalons Adopts special to you:
Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: (can be more than one if you desire, and give a specific reason why you're recognizing them)

Quick res for tomorrow
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Levi~ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:11 pm

Username: ~Levi~
Name: Fluffy
How is Kalons Adopts special to you: i just love how welcoming this community is, its the first community i have actively started getting involved in and I just love the atmosphere. Also the species itself are so well established and adorable you can't help but fall in love with them.
Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: Kouhai - My fist breeding partner, I can't wait to see the kits! You've just been so great and kind!
Wicked!Witch - You just out so much work into the events and the species, Thanks os much!
Sixbane - You create so many designs the whole time it much be so much work, so thanks!
Last edited by ~Levi~ on Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Name: Poppy or Fenrir
Likes: Crappy fantasy books, anime, drawing, animals, Marvel and Dc lol, most music, random K-pop songs, running, talking to people (pm me if you want), sleeping and martial arts.
Note: Please be polite and respectful ^-^
~Levi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:18 pm

Username: petrify
    Name: dieter
    How is Kalons Adopts special to you: i met a lot of great people through the species ! one of them now being a really good friend of mine, best friend i might even say. it also allowed me to spread my creativity by developing my kals & made me write more, which ultimately bettered my writing ability. :)
    Give a shout out to a fellow community or staff member for the species: every time i get this question i always shout out crepuscular. who honestly is the sweetest person ever?? my best friend?? i love her so much. not only does she discuss kals n stuff with me, but also we share a connection with everything else. it makes my day talking to her. also, hellyboo is honestly the kindest and most generous person ever?? like if you haven't talked to her what the heck are you doing, she's the best. so sweet to all of her friends and people in general. i love these two sm
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me