Re: Lunar New Year Adopt- Sheep

Postby Cinnamon Heart » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:10 am

name; Daisy
gender; female

breathtaking image/gif;

why do they like this place/thing; She just loves this beautiful scene because it displays the magic of winter and a gorgeous, almost surreal view of the stars. Just a night in a place like this would be like a dream to her, since she loves going skiing and ice skating in the winter and often goes stargazing. She finds the stars fascinating and knows how much fun winter can be. One day, she'd like to go camping with her friends and stay up all night looking up at the stars in a place like that one.
Last edited by Cinnamon Heart on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
she/her or they/them
bi ¦ BLM
Cinnamon Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:11 am

name; Shiho
gender; female
breathtaking image/gif;
(Credit to photographer Mike Mezeul II, who risked his life for the aesthetic)
why do they like this place/thing; While volcanoes and destruction are mostly seen as unfortunate and dangerous, Shiho thinks it is important to pay attention to the strange things one doesn’t usually get to see every day. Volcanoes and lava are one of these things and she finds the glow of the molten rock captivating. Having this paired with the starry sky (another example of nature’s beauty) has overall made Shiho very impressed by these pictures.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f1owercrown » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:28 am

xxxxxxx
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    ▐░
    xxxxxxx
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌
    ░▌

name; Odette
    (inspired by the princess from Swan Lake; means "wealthy" in French.)

gender; female

what is in a ballet room that makes it breathtaking for Odette?

Odette is a ballerina.

Dainty steps, and not a moment too soon she leaps into the air, the lace of her skirt
    freely flowing along. She lands on the tip of her toes, a perfect ten out of ten, and
    slowly positions her arms above her. Her toes shift up and down as she spins gently,
    like a ballerina set in a vintage music box. The pianist by the corner closes his eyes,
    his fingers pressing along the keys, stringing up melodies of soothing joys. Her eyes
    kept closed for all this time, Odette peeks for a moment, watching the pianist and
    his instrument bask by the soft afternoon sunlight. His body moves with the harmony,
    each note a cue for her to move respectively.

She sees herself in the mirrored wall, her posture fragile and delicate, yet graceful
    and poised. Her ivory dressing is flush with sequins and gems, and the room is dotted
    with glistens as the sunlight strikes her clothes. Odette is radiating beauty.

Odette can't help but smile. The fanciful tunes, the palette of snow white, and the
    rhythmic act of ballet softened her heart. If home were a feeling, it would be this
    harmonious moment.

{ 200 / 200 }
Last edited by f1owercrown on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    ┌──────────────┐

────────────────────
    flower · v soft · she/her
    ────────────────────
    I'd rather waltz than just
    walk through the forest.

└──────────────┘
      ┌──────────────┐

───────── ─────────
      v busy bee in postgrad.
      please do not ask to buy
      any of my characters, ty!

────────────────────
      about · kalons · tumblr
      skarmoury#9386
      ────────────────────
      icon · oc pixel · forest pixel
      ────────────────────

└──────────────┘
f1owercrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:31 am

name; Ophelia
gender; Female
breathtaking image/gif;

why do they like this place/thing; Ophelia has always admired the mist nature creates. She finds it facinating how something as beautiful as mist can exist and that it really is tiny droplets of water traveling through the air. She feels deep relaxation as she watches the natural phenomenon occur in front of her eyes. She can almost imagine being transported to a diffrent world. A world like the ones in fairy tales she would read before going to bed at night. Like she could see small fairies flying around gathering the droplets, pegasi and unicorns grazing the misty feilds and small gnomes hiding among the mist hoping not to be seen. She loves how refreshing the air becomes and how the droplets attach themselves on her fur making it damp. Ophelia truly believes mist is natures magic.
Slowly getting back into CS after being on a 2 year hiatus, nice to meet you all again!
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oreoskys » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:13 am

name; Algoma (Native American; valley of flowers)
gender; Female
breathtaking image/gif;
282088FF-6EFB-4BC4-BDF2-9C00807E9236.jpeg
282088FF-6EFB-4BC4-BDF2-9C00807E9236.jpeg (483.78 KiB) Viewed 21 times

why do they like this place/thing; (200 word max) Torres Del Paine.. southern Patagonia.. the most beautiful place I have ever been, I grew up here, there are so many wildflowers, glaciers and rivers! The llamas are so cute! I can’t help but hug them! I love it here so much.. I can barely even explain! (Algoma rolls in a bed of wildflowers wile smiling. And an lesser rhea Caws next to you, you tumble over and laugh with Algoma)
huge wip aAaa
Oreoskys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:20 am

name; auroralie
      gender; female
      breathtaking image/gif; x
      why do they like this place/thing; (200 word max)

res.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

灯笼

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:46 am

username; silentmelody || name; dēnglóng (meaning "lantern" in chinese) || gender; male

breathtaking image/gif;

why do they like this place/thing; (200 word max)

marky mark!!
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:48 am

Last edited by Cyrano on Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:19 pm

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
name; Mallow /// gender; Female /// breathtaking image/gif; above /// why do they like this place/thing; 164 words ☽
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
She takes a step. Her paws become damp and chilled; she is filled with the same sense of wonder that crept onto her from when she was a kit. She breaths in. She can smell the bittersweet residue of the grand glowing cave, filling her senses as she remembered the complaining from her brother about the bizarre scent. She listens carefully. She can hear the drops of water patter to the ground in perfect rhythm, reminded of her father's sweet laughter when she had a glowing nose as a result of these water drops. She gazes around silently. She watches the flickering lights of the creatures from above, reminded of the first time she had come to this mysterious place with her father and brother. She closes her eyes. It's all gone now, and she is left with nothing but memories dripping with melancholy of what she used to have. She constantly returns to the cave to experience those feelings of happiness once more.
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:37 pm

Brightheart~ wrote:Mark
hh so cute

name; Eliza
gender; Female
breathtaking image/gif; Image
why do they like this place/thing; Because it's a Disney ride and Disney is amazing
Eliza is lonely on the boat. It navigates itself through the dark cave, and the distant humming grows louder. She perks her ears and looks around, noticing lights of colors blue, pink, and purple filtering in. She sits up, quivering with uncertainty. There's no going back. The boat takes a sharp turn, and the liveliness of the cavern blinds her for a moment. She breathes in awe and cranes her neck, wanting to take in all of the detail. The humming grows into a singing, a chant that fills her ears as she gazes at all of her wondrous surroundings. And at this moment, Eliza knew what "breathtaking" truly feels like.
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me