Re: JBD #736

Postby _Odessa_ » Sun May 18, 2014 3:17 pm

● t h e ● p e a r l ● o f ● t h e ● d e s e r t ●

Username;; Hi, I'm Odessa!
Name;; I would name this bean Pearl. The name came to me in a flash of spontaneity in an idle moment, along with the phrase, "she is the pearl of the desert" and I knew that would be her name.
Gender;; Female.
Favorite music genre;; Pearl's favorite kind of music to listen to in her down time is likely indie rock. She likes to try new things and listen to artists most of her friends have never heard of before. Besides that, she likes a good beat and a strong voice in music, along with lyrics she can really relate to.
Conversely, being a musician herself, and playing the violin in a symphony orchestra, she can always appreciate fine instrumental music and arrangements. Pearl is fascinated by the way the harmonies, dynamic, and articulation create a mood and can tell a story. She tries to write some of her own music for her violin, and dreams of being a great composer someday.
[117]

Brief Personality;; dedicated ● kind-hearted ● emotional ● free-spirited ● dynamic ● a dreamer
Pearl has always been devoted and dedicated to her friends and her music. Besides her effort into being steadfast, she tends to look at life more emotionally than logically. Thankfully this hardly ever gets her into trouble. Pearl has a dynamic personality, can not be classified as shy nor bubbly. While she is very bubbly and sweet with her friends and those she knows well, she is a lot shyer and quiet with those she doesn't know. Regardless, Pearl is compassionate to everyone she meets. Alone, though, she is a huge dreamer and is always deep in thought. She doesn't really care about what everyone else thinks of her and instead strives for her own satisfaction.
[283]

Art;; WIP
Last edited by _Odessa_ on Wed May 21, 2014 2:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

deviantart personal twitter poetic twitter facebook
compliment me criticize me
_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

JBD #736 ; fish pond prince

Postby Sable. » Sun May 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Image.Image.Image.Image.Image

<< k o h a k u >>

chance is always powerful. let your hook always be cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be fish.

<< username >>---Hi there. My username is Sable.
I currently own four beans, and would love to bring Kohaku home as my fifth bean.

<< name >>---His name is Kohaku (from the Japanese Kōhaku (紅白)) meaning "red and white;" a term commonly used to refer to red & white koi. This boy resembles them, with his cream and reddish tones. He often receives nicknames related to fish (Fishy, Fish-boy, Fish-food.)

<< gender >>---Kohaku is a male, although he has been mistaken for a female with his quiet nature and pastel colour palette. He does get a little offended when someone thinks he is a female, but simply corrects them.

<< brief personality >> Kohaku may appear as a calm koi, but there is much more than meets the eye. He is a bean of routine and solitude. Each day starts with watching the sunrise and tending his koi and garden. Alone. He revels in peace and quiet, but does enjoy the company of others at times.He is very proud and can be tricked into doing some silly things to maintain his pride. Kohaku may be young, but he has learnt a lot from his parents and has moments of wisdom and cleverness. He cannot, no matter what, stand in front of a crowd and freezes up. He does have a bit of an attitude and can get into scraps over opinions, but generally he tries his best to stay out of trouble. He likes respect, and feeling like those around his are proud of him, or admire/look up to him. An only child, he sometimes misses basic social things, such as seeing when he's pushes his boundaries too far. He does have a soft side, mostly for small furry animals/koi fish, his plush fish and animated movies (his favourites are Studio Ghibli films like 'My Neighbour Totoro.') He likes being on his own, but would like to have a mate and children of his own to share his little world of ponds and plants with, some day in the future. No matter how snappy or rude he can get, he does try to fix his mistakes. Most times, anyway.

<< extra (getting to know Kohaku) >>
Favourite ice cream flavour? Colour? Song? Flower? Kohaku likes plain french vanilla ice cream, topped with fruits. He loves the colour periwinkle. Says he he no favourite song. He loves any kind of red or cream coloured orchid flower.

Who does he trust? Kohaku find it hard to fully trust anyone unless they are family he grew up with. He tends to only put his full trust in very close loved ones. He never seems to trust anyone before getting to know them and deeming them trustworthy. He is more likely to trust well-presented, polite beans quicker though.

Is your character an early morning bird or a night owl? Kohaku is an early bird, rising at dawn everyday to watch the sunrise, and have some peace before everyone else wakes up to watch his koi, tend his garden and enjoy a quiet breakfast.

Describe his relationship with his parents. Kohaku had a good relationship with his parents, they provided a supportive and nurturing environment, even if his father was away for work a lot. He was spoilt with treats and toys often, and he was eager to please them. He is still very close with his mother, but has a distant relationship with his father.

How vain is he? Kohaku does believe he is very handsome, but doesn't talk about himself all day long. He loves to be complimented on his looks and abilities though. Just a "You look nice." Can make him quite happy for the whole day.

Last edited by Sable. on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:47 am, edited 15 times in total.
Sable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothpaw » Sun May 18, 2014 4:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCYyx8b13cA
Kirschblüte's Remedy (please listen to it while reading this form c:)Image
Blossoms are scattered by the wind and the wind cares nothing, but the blossoms of the heart no wind can touch.
⋘♔Pokemoncorgi♔⋙, I am a non owner and would love one to care for and use often <3

Kirschblüte (Cherry blossom in German, it is pronounced ker-ske-blowt) I believe this name is fitting because it gives her a type of beautiful, antique sense to her charm. She has a lovely remedy, made by the Lute, that is perfect to her good name.

Female, because of her charming colors and her big, beautiful eyes <3

Kirschblüte likes fun, happy medieval music. She loves the sound of that old remedy that makes her want to just get up and dance. But she doesn't listen to it on some sort of devise! No, she creates it herself! Her favorite musical instrument of medieval times is the lute. In fact Kirschblüte owns one and plays it often. She wears it around her shoulder attached to a dark leather strap and plays it in the park in her free time. Once in a while she'll branch out and play other instruments such as the Harp, the Kortholt, or the Zink. Her friends say she plays beautifully, as if she were a professional. Her favorite time is when she can sit under the Cherry blossom tree out in her field and play her Lute. If she believes the tune is good enough, she will record it and play it once and a while to give her inspiration for her next song.

Clam and collected; Kirschblüte is not one for fighting or violence, she prefers much more to be peaceful and loving. She does not "break" easily, meaning she has much patience.
Free- spirited; She doesn't like to be told what to do. Often, she likes to be by herself and make her own rules to follow.
Generous; Everyone is grateful for the immense amount of generosity that Kirschblüte is known for. She doesn't think for herself ,mosty, for others. If one was to be in a needy state, She would be right there to help him or her.
Sweet and caring; Kirschblüte is a kind soul. She would share in a heartbeat and be right there to help anyone.

Story time!
Once upon a time, there lived a king and his village. The king was quite pleased with his life and wished for nothing to change. But he started to realize that his life was starting to lose its happiness. He needed something to make his life livelier. On the day of the Spring Equinox, there was a knock on his large, wooden entrance. There stood a basket with a small, fuzzy dragon lying upon a fleece bed with a note attached. It stated "Kirschblüte is my name; I have no one to take care of me. Would you be so kind as to take the responsibility?” The king, being the softie he was, could not resist the cute, yellow and orange face that looked to him for shelter. He gladly took her in.
Not knowing Kirschblüte was a dragon, the king was shocked at how fast his little girl grew. Once she got as big as his 8ft wide by 10ft long thrown, he built a pen for her outside. He loved her dearly and she loved him just as much. They did everything together.
But one day, the king stated he must leave to go on a journey. She didn’t quite understand why, but she always did what her master told her to. She waited months and even years, but he never returned. For a long time she did not want to do anything. But with a heavy heart she set out on her own. To find true love once more <3
Art~

Art by the talented and kind Firefly.!
Last edited by mothpaw on Tue May 27, 2014 12:09 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Image.Image
─────────────────────────
.x...Image he/they . 🐺 . wren Image
l≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
l≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

──────────────
──────────────

『 adult . 💜 . certified silly goose 』
mothpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valesfer » Sun May 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Username: valsefer
Name: tairlie
Favorite music genre:wip
Brief personality:wip
Extra:wip

R U K A M I P S E U D O D R A G O N P A R R A P U P

If you ever need anything please don't be afraid to message me!
Tiger-Kitty - mybff<3 - briarsong; <3
Valesfer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

martin ~ i'm in H E A V E N . . .

Postby epimetheus » Sun May 18, 2014 4:42 pm

heaven wrote:sometimes i slide away,
silently.
i slowly lose myself,
over and over.

take comfort in my skin,
endlessly.
surrender to my will,
forever and ever.

i dissolve in trust.
i will sing with joy.
i will end up dust.
im in heaven.

i stand in golden rays,
radiantly.
i burn a fire of love,
over and over.

reflecting endless light,
relentlessly.
i have embraced the flame,
forever and ever.

i will scream the word,
jump into the void.
i will guide the world,
up to heaven ..
the world is ugly, but you're beautiful to me. ♥

username;; hello. i am haley williams. but please call me rae. i hope to make this beauty my first!
name;; i would name him martin, after one of the depeche mode members.
gender;; i would have to make this bean a male.
music genre;; electronic-alternative style; stuff like depeche mode.
short personality;; wip. ♥
extra;; wip. ♥
Last edited by epimetheus on Mon May 19, 2014 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a sky full of stars » Sun May 18, 2014 5:46 pm

Username:
A Sky Full of Stars
Name:
Alaska
Favorite music genre:
Indie, Indie/Alternative - the genre for the hummers and whistlers, individuals and quirky beings.
Brief personality:
There are many ways to describe Alaska, she's a
quirky kind of bean who walks to the beat of her
own drum. She's not going to save the world or
cure cancer or anything - but that's okay. Alaska
is comfortable in her own skin although is immensely
shy. Words are not her first resort and she prefers
to express things in music or pictures. Alaska is
artistic and different in her thoughts and ideas.
Random dashes of creativity can seem to bloom
out of no-where and she isn't one to hold them back.
Alaska loves flowers, small things; little wishes and
ideas, and small tokens and signs of love and appreciation.
She is a very observant person and is very aware of the
things around her. Alaska can sometimes appear vague
and ignorant in some situations.
Extra:
wipp
Not really hanging around here anymore~ You can find me on deviantart though
a sky full of stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waste of prince » Sun May 18, 2014 6:28 pm

➙ Username ::
lalonde

➙ Name ::
almond strawberry ; preferably, by habit, she goes by almond or berry.

➙ Gender ::
female

➙ Favorite music genre ::
indie rock

➙ Brief personality ::
almond strawberry is very energetic. she loves everything and everyone, and is a huge baker herself. she loves baking pies, salads, cakes, or vegetarian casseroles! she enjoys gardening, especially fruits.
Last edited by waste of prince on Thu May 22, 2014 9:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
waste of prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Levina » Sun May 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Username: Name: Gender:
Luckie. Jasmine Female

Favorite music genre:
Jazz
Brief personality:
Jasmine, or more commonly called Jazz has a quite snazzy personality of constantly being hyper all day round and being naturally energetic then eating too much sweets that's a recipe for disaster, she goes around ''borrowing'' other JBD's belongings without asking. Obviously its a fun joke to her but to other beans...not so much. Although if that ''borrow'' is cheese it will accidentally turn into a steal, she loves cheese its a massive obsession for her she especially loves the ones you find in cartoons with holes in it. Cheese is the only way to get her still much like a young puppy waiting for its treat. Jazz is quite childish and letting her childhood go isn't really her thing. She speaks her mind very clearly and for some reason has a habit of always correcting peoples spellings or use of language much like a English teacher would, but obviously a English teacher doesn't go jumping on tables stealing cheese. Lastly her Saxophone is her life she loves to engage with the music she plays, on the other hand she isn't very good at it as she doesn't take lessons but that definitely wont stop her! Her dream is to be in a Jazz band called ''Mice That'' and is eager to make it come true.
Extra:
''What do ya think guys!?''
By me

Last edited by Levina on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:51 am, edited 16 times in total.
Image xx Image xx Image
─⌠THEORETICALLY⌡─

Image Image Image
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Hello! I'm a dork from the UK
I love Marvel, DC, Undertale, Neko Atsume and
art! If you'd ever like to PM me, feel free to!
I'm a complete nerd and love science <3

coding © neph DA

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Levina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedbvnes » Sun May 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Username: Vintage.
Name: Jamboree
Favorite music genre: Indie
Brief personality:
Extra:
wickedbvnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluebearr » Sun May 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Wip c:))

Username
::Uprise::
Name
Smudge

After looking through Smudge's
Scrapbook, I took this page to
use as my extra. It contains items
and photos that are dear to him
and hold some sort of value. To
view a bigger version, click on the
photo.
that contain memories that are
close and dear to him. Click for
the updated version. c:
Music Genre

Rhythm and Blues

Ah, the 12 bar blues. Smudge's favorite element
of Rhythm and Blues, and any music infact! It's
simplictiy is what interests Smude so much, and
how each artist adds their own twist to it to make
it sound unique and more complex. To Smudge, it's
more than just a scale with rising and falling notes,
it's what makes music.

Personality
The odd patriot
A patriot? ... Maybe. Despite being of a
British origin, Smudge sees the world
around him in Stars and Stripes, having
an interest in American culture, Especially
The food there! He is one of those people
Who will always be tapping a beat on the
Desk, whilstling or humming a tune or bursting
Into song that describes his actions. Smudge
Has devoted his life to a musical career, and
That has been the only thing he's focused on,
And it's hard for him to get into another
Hobby or occupation, but give him his
Guitar and he'll be kept quiet and entertained
For hours on end.
Last edited by bluebearr on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:36 am, edited 22 times in total.
╔═.♥.════════╗
X
X

V O L ♥ T R O N ?
Finally active
/again!/

Feel free to PM
me any time!

Also open for
commissions,
just ask! c:

X