username:
    Snow!

name:
    Jax

five word personality:
    Eloquent >> Animated >> Picturesque >> Brilliant >> Friendly

art:
    Aspiration in Life >> By The-Blu-Kittu @ dA and ordered by Ravendarus
    Although you may not get it when you first see the art, his ambition is actually bringing joy to the world! Jax is always thinking of creative and funny jokes to help cheer others up! The young bean enjoys seeing the smiles on other's faces, henceforth his devotion to being friendly.

Choice >> By Tiger111 / xSnowLeopardx @ dA and ordered by Ravendarus
    Jax is simply showing off his smile and happiness in this piece. <33 His enjoyment of many is seen here, as well as his more curious nature.

A special thanks to Ravendarus for the helpful and insightful tips, as well as for some art she ordered. <33
Last edited by Snowseph on Tue May 27, 2014 6:58 am, edited 9 times in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD 733

Postby Pandalove789 » Sat May 17, 2014 4:49 pm

I'm Harley! Wanna go on an adventure?!

username: Pandalove789

name: Harley
Just like a Harley Davidson, Harley will travel anywhere you challenge him to go!

five word personality: Determined, childish, adventurous, very gullible

art:

Greatest fear
☆ Harley's greatest fear, I would think, is being left behind or being unwanted because of his size. Considering that he is very small, and will always be that way, he might not always be wanted aroud with the larger, older beans. Especially in a time of need or despair, Harley is always afraid that someone might need him behind, since he may be of no use. Something that always haunts him, considering that he is a travel lover, is that one day someone may forget him while boarding a ship or a plane, and he is left behind at a strange place with no one to take care of him.
Art by me.
Words: 113

My Pick:
☆ For random pick piece, I thought I'd show off a little bit of Harley's child-like curiosity. I think Harley would act just like a little kid, someone with a great imagination, someone very gullible and trusting, someone who always finds something exiting and new in a average or dark situation. Here, Harley is admiring some magic butterflies he found while wandering a field at night. One lands between his eyes, and he giggles. Only a child can manage to find something beautiful in everything, and instead of running from the mysterious new creatures he finds, instead, he stops to admire them.
Art by me.
Words: 104
Last edited by Pandalove789 on Thu May 29, 2014 9:44 am, edited 13 times in total.
Pandalove789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shuhalo » Sat May 17, 2014 8:10 pm

✎ cσntєstαnt.
Regal
✎ nαmє.
Edgar Allen Pug
✎ gєndєr.
Male
✎ í αm . . .
. : sarcastic : . : critical : . : proud : . : short-tempered : . : picky : .

✎ nσt thє prєttíєst pícturєs σf mє.
. : Edgar enjoys wishing. It's odd, he knows. He likes writing wishes on a piece of paper before either folding it into a paper airplane to fly off into the sky or putting it in a bottle and letting it sail. He often puts his wish in poetry he writes. : .
{49.}
. : Edgar has a fondness for the small little rodents called jerboas. He thinks they're pretty adorable, and is aware that others think so too. So Edgar calls them his little minions, as they help in holding back others by 'using their powers of adorable'. He also actually has a pet jerboa named 'Prince'. Edgar sometimes puts little goggles he crafted himself on him. Who knows, Prince might actually have the same thoughts as him. : .
{74.}
. : Edgar thinks that everybody that isn't a pug is a simple peasant beneath the high and mighty pug royalty. What he fears greatly to such a large extent that he stays away from casual conversation with beans... Being one of the peasants, or in short, normal. He thinks he's a high and mighty figure, and he should be noticed by all. If he were one of them, he would not be recognized and thus ignored. : .
{75.}
. : Edgar's aspiration is life is world domination of pugs. Or since that's near to impossible, he wants to be a famous poet... Known for his well-written poem about the day where the pugs dominate the world. Dream job, ya'll. : .
{39.}

Last edited by shuhalo on Mon May 26, 2014 1:26 am, edited 8 times in total.
shuhalo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluebearr » Sat May 17, 2014 10:33 pm

Reserve! o3o
username:
name:
art: limit of five
╔═.♥.════════╗
X
X

V O L ♥ T R O N ?
Finally active
/again!/

Feel free to PM
me any time!

Also open for
commissions,
just ask! c:

X
X

╚════════.♥.═╝
bluebearr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafe » Sun May 18, 2014 4:03 am

username:
○Leafe○
name:
○Jammie Jam○
five word personality:
○naughty○
○sweet○
○kind○
○saucy○
○nervy○

Jammie wrote:○My hobby○

○my favorite animal○

○my greatest fear○

○aspiration in life○

○me and my owner!○

Leafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pratt » Sun May 18, 2014 4:36 am

username: wild beasts
name: precious
five word personality: humorous,a little slow, lovable, sarcastic, adorable
pratt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adallina » Sun May 18, 2014 8:16 am

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀

|
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |

username: ►Adalgisa

name: ►I would name this bean Peony 龙 (Peony Lóng) to connect both with modern society (Peony) and keep an amount of history and lineage (龙). I chose a Chinese name because pugs in China at the time of the Han Dynasty were called "Foo dogs," which means "creatures that transform into dragons." The Peony is the national flower of China and is said to bring happiness and prosperity, and Lóng means "dragon."

five word personality: ►Sophisticated ►Prissy ►Cute ►Dainty ►Temperamental

art:

[X]►Just a quick overview: Peony is a strong willed twenty year old with a passion for life. She can be a tad demanding at times when her temper gets the best of her, but she gets over setbacks quickly and continues on. Even though she hasn't attended college she is a very sophisticated young lady. This comes from teaching herself Chinese and etiquette for most types of formal settings. She hopes to one day be invited to such events and doesn't want to make a fool of herself. She is very determined and somewhat headstrong but has a knack for charming people. Also, as a slight perfectionist she is very particular when it comes to her carrier. Peony enjoys spending her free time around other beans and is quite social in her own way. She can usually be found with a red peony behind her ear, chatting the day away. With BG

[X] ►More of a passion than a hobby, Peony took to fashion design, as she enjoyed sewing extensively. Peony focuses her fashionable creativity on ancient Chinese design and blends ancient styles into modern renditions. Her preferred style to work with is the Han Dynasty, as that is the time in which pugs were revered and could supposedly transform into dragons. Peony started designing when she was quite young, hoping to make a place for herself in the world. As a child she sold small handmade dolls at local markets and eventually saved up enough money for a sewing machine of her own. Since that time her focus changed from dolls to authentic full size clothes. She was surprisingly successful and continued to gain popularity and wealth. All the while she kept her same sewing machine, because it was her good luck charm.

[X] ►Peony's greatest fear is the thought of being caged in by other people's ideas. She is a creative free spirit and she doesn't want to be limited by the world's disdain. She is a great friend to have and goes out of her way to help anyone who may need it, even if she doesn't know them. She hopes to get the same kindness in return from other beans. She is also slightly ambitious and hopes to one day be a great Chinese fashion designer. She lays at night worrying that the world won't like her designs and she will be forever cast from their memories as a failure. This fear stems from the fact that she was abandoned as a young bean and made a life for herself by working hard and believing that any dream can be accomplished.

[X] ►The cultivation of silkworms and the making of silk first started in China 5,000 years ago. Since then the trade has spread across Asia and has been mostly replaced with artificial fibers in the textile industry. Peony keeps up with the older traditions not only because most of the clothes she designs are similar to styles of ancient Chinese dynasties-- specifically the Han Dynasty-- but because she enjoys the silkworms that she works with. They are her dearest friends and staunchest supporters and she puts all of her energy into keeping them happy. They are her favorite animal because of their useful skills as well as their cuteness and optimism.

[X] ►It is Peony's dream to someday travel to China as a national designer. She has never gone, although opportunities have arisen, because she wants to save the journey for after she becomes a popular fashion designer. Traveling to China on a plane just enhances her determination and excitement as she has never traveled by plane because all of her profits go to her cloth, silkworms, and local charities. She spends all of her free time learning Chinese online in anticipation.

┄ ┄ ┄┄┄┄☯┄┄┄┄ ┄ ┄

My form layout is designed by Bella Star4234! Thanks again so much!
Also, a shout out to winter.sunset for giving Peony a bg and cropping!
You are always there for me! <3

All art is by me!

(I know I don't need to say this as all of you guys on cs are great, but please don't take ideas from my form! Thanks! <3)
Last edited by Adallina on Tue May 27, 2014 5:13 am, edited 19 times in total.
Hey, I'm Lina c: I love fictional writing and reading as well as art of course!
Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken. ~Oscar Wilde

Image Image
Adallina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me