heyababies - * mean there are notes (see bottom of post)

Postby mordacious » Sat May 25, 2013 7:17 am

Nᴀᴍᴇ::
    Keres ;the doomed of heart, black of soul

Mᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ::
    doom of heart; death - in greek mythology the Keres were sent out by the fates to destroy mankind in monstrous ways. As for why I chose this name, all three of my other kias were named after greek names as well. { Ophelia (help),Eris (discord) , Calliope (poetry).} So, naturally, I wanted to go with 'the flow' and continue with the pattern. Whileist looking for a name, I came across the word/name 'Keres' linked to the name 'Eris'. Upon further inspection, I found that the Keres were technically Eris's sisters. While they do not look alike, based on the personality I saw within this Kia, I knew they would be friends if anything.

As far as how her name fits with her, it describes her inner self. Confused and haunted, her heart itself is doomed and her soul 'black'. Though many would consider these words to mean she is evil, she is not. Rather, she is the kind of character who has lost herself and is trying to find her way home.

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ::
    Gender-Fluid*; born female I see Keres as a Kiamara whom wouldn't mind being either gender. Though she was born female, some days I feel she would be fine fitting the 'male role' some days too. It seems very odd, yes, but 'growing up' surrounded by males, I feel like she would not mind. Though it does not express this feeling in her story, Keres is very laid-back with gender pronouns.

This means when other Kiamaras call her things such as 'Bro' or 'Girly' she doesn't get offended. Some very people, in real and in the internet world, tend to shy away from being called gender pronouns that they are not. Despite this, most other Kiamaras tend to see her more as a female rather than a male. Why? Her tone of voice is very feminine, and her actions tend to make others think of her as a 'moody female' rather than a male.

Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ::
    Keres does not to judge by a person's exterior, and thus has labeled herself as a Pansexual. This means, in a nut shell, she likes all genders. Whether they be male, female, trans, fluid, the list goes on. She is the type of character to love whom she loves, rather than loving just one specific gender- she loves what is inside (guessing you can make it that far)

]|════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ Bʀɪᴇғ::
    just adjectives;; Haunted, confused, lost, selfish, bitter, lost, lonely, creative, thief, filled with wanderlust

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ Dᴇᴘᴛʜ::
    Keres is haunted by the the shell of the girl she once knew, and in a sense, we all are. She longs quietly for the days when she was with her family, singing and dancing, though she remembers little. Because of this, she is confused and lost, stuck in a limbo between the past and the present. Being stuck in this world all alone has toughened her outer shell, making her bitter on the outside and lonely within. To rid herself of these feelings, she tries to steal and shceme, in a silent attempt to make others feel as lost and confused as herself. However, in the end, it is still only her, her monsters, and her fears that lurk silently within.

Queen of the Aristocrats wrote:Join the dance of the gypsies soul
A true artist of the leaping skills
Round and round and around we go
A circle of flowers hath the golden gate

A temple of the brightest jewel
Catch thy fancy O sweet robber?
A fortnight wait of the burdened heart
Queen of the Aristocrats themselves

A damsel of false distress
Play thy mind games will thou not?
Of lost and tainted night whispers
Lead a fool unto thy trap

The song of the voyaging romany
Hark thee not for a nobleman
Of a commoners conscious will thou follow?
Return of the sharpest gem

Melodies of the rising sun
Set my eyes upon thy treasure
    Bᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ::
    “Take to me to where you are, what you’ve become, and what you will do when I am gone-” A feminine voice rang out, followed by giggling and some snickers. “Oh, Keres, stop your singing!” A voice called after gently.
    A wide grin swam across the singer'sface, followed out by more singing. “ 'Cause I don't know what to say, another day, another excuse to be sent your way-” Twirling, the pace picked up and the fae danced around the fire merrily, the clapping and giggles slowly dying out as she did so. Dancing herself out, she giggled and bowed happily, her hands thrown out to her side.
    This went on almost everynight, the dances around a crackling fire, and it was the life- at least for young Keres. Full of happiness and spirit, her and her family of nomad Kiamaras roamed the moors of France, making their way by pick pocketing oblivious passers by. Growing up learning how to snatch a jewel here, and a coin or two there, and thus grew up a thief, with a sassy remark almost always and a smirk hot glued on her lips.
    Though, of course, as you may know all happy stories come to an end. One cannot make their way through life purely grabbing spare coins along the roads. As the family's money started to quickly decay, they knew they were in for trouble. Coming to this realization early was quite a rude awakening for Keres...

"I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ʟʟ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ"
    "Mother no- Please-!"
    The cries rang out, full of enough sadness to turn a puffy white cloud to one of a thunder storm.
    Clawed fingers curled tightly around a small striped arm, a young Kiamara was being dragged off- away from a small caravan filled with all she knew and into an alley.
    The child, one hand clinging to her mother's rags, held her head down as they entered the alley, tears stinging her eyes and wetting her fur.
    "Don't you worry- she'll be worth all that you paid."
    Money was then tossed at the ragged Kiamara mother, and with a simple nod and nothing more she spun on her heels and was gone.

"Fʀom ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ I ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴀᴍ"

Growing up, she learned the ways of the street. Following her brothers in 'arms', she was raised with the skills to kill, steal, and oh so much more... As for why another Kiamara bought a young female- the world may never know. I suppose only the monsters in her closet know- as no one has ever heard Keres speak of it.
    No, this isn't a Cinderella story, from then on our young thief went on to clean floors, cook meals, carry out the 'dirty work' assigned to her. Name it and she did it. She never dreamed of a prince charming; after all, fairy tales are for the weak of heart.

"Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴀᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ"
    Often times, Keres wondered about the life she missed, Though, rather than yearning for it- she turned bitter. Who would want to meet the mother who sold out her own child? Thus, fueled by this biting hate, Ker' wreaked havoc in the cities she and her brothers lived in- often times making mistakes, immendable ones. Days with the lurkers, nights with strangers, she ran on peer pressure, spite, and alcohol.
    And in the dead night, she is haunted by the shadows of a life she once knew. A lullaby here, an old doll there, memories swirl around her like snow flakes. Though beautiful, both have a cold sting to them when they touch your skin.

"I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ- Mᴀʏʙᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇ"
    And so she went on, fighting her own demons all the way up to today.
    All good stories have gaps- look in a history book, or even in a fictional novel. With nitches here and there, the black tendrils of the unknown always lurk out. Keres's story is just as so. Continuing even today, the young Kiamara fights her inner self one day at a time. And where she will go- only the darkness knows.

I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ.

Mɪsᴄ.::
    Just a place to put some other random things. Mostly crap that wouldn't be very interesting out of judging.

Vᴏɪᴄᴇ::
    While I imagine her tone deeper the pattern in the way she speaks fits up with these recordings.
    ||All are quotes off of sarcastic pictures I found.
    "I'm allergic to stupidity, trust me, I break out in sarcasm.--" Recording
    "I've never been a millionare, but I know I'd be just darling at it!" --Recording
    "I'm sorry dear, In order for you to insult me I must first value your opinion. Nice try, though." --Recording

Wʜʏ I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ 'Nᴇxᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ'::
    As for why I based her personality off of Next Year, before even starting on her form the song came to me over Pandora. And while at first I thought it was catchy, it turned and morphed into my inspiration. The tune is catchy, but what really got to me were the lyrics. Though boring at first glance, I found them... beautiful. They are, to me, about moving on, trying to forget promises you've made. How this connects to her, she was a nomad as a child, and as she grew she grew without a parent beside her. Rather, she had her brothers.

This song describes her feelings towards herself and her true family, for she had to move on and forget them, as they with her.

]|════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Wʜʏ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs Kɪᴀᴍᴀʀᴀ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ::
    Well, it's kind of hard to say. I would love to tell you I want her because she is my dream, but she is hardly so. Though I love her design, and the rough 'wild' feeling that she brings, I feel as if I must say that I like her purely for her...look.

It's an odd thing to say, but I love the feeling of mystery she has with her. The way her eye is, filled with almost a sense of seeing too much, just roped me in. I love the lost feeling that surrounds her, and just looking at her makes me feel as if she has something unique about her.

As for why I want her, I would love to explore that unknown feeling she brings through art and interaction with other Kiamaras, though, of course if you do not agree with me doing so I will not win. There are many, many other wonderful perfect forms. But I know you'll chose a winner who will love her, so, I'll take this last paragraph to thank you and congratulate you for struggling through my odd story, and taking the time out of your day to read this. (:

Oh, and as a final note, if you would like to listen to the song she is based on, it is called Next Year by Two Door Cinema Club. <3

*1 Form is based off of song Next Year located Here
    *- there are currently two kiamaras like this, though male-based. I thought it would be nice to see a female, as well? Though, of course, if you are not alright with this (and if I win) I will be more than happy to change her to a female strictly. :)
Last edited by mordacious on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm, edited 12 times in total.
basically quit lol

peace
mordacious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ignore for now

Postby hiyorin » Sat May 25, 2013 7:26 am

aah her eyes c:

reserved ♥
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kiamara #277 heyababies

Postby LoneWolf. » Sat May 25, 2013 7:55 am

Username;; LoneWolf.,
but feel free to call me Lone c:

Name;; I would name this lovely girl Chiriku, meaning songbird in Swahili.
Though most call her Chiri for short.

Gender;; Female. I couldn't see this Kia being anything other than a girl <3

Back Story;;
~
The Present.

As I closed my eyes, I heard the songbird. The bird had flown by me, it's feathers brushing my face as it went by.

The bird was singing. The sound filled my ears. Sweet, calm. It reminded me of my mother.

My mom. Standing there next to me.

But it wasn't true. It wasn't real. My mother wasn't with me, the song had been a breath of wind, and the touch of feathers had been the ones that were hanging on to me below my ears.

~
One month prior

"But--" I began, disbelievingly.

"Your mother is dead!" My father shook with both grief and rage.

I stood there, shocked. She couldn't be dead. Not my beautiful mom, the one who had raised me, loved me. The one who sang me to sleep at night, the one who smiled when everything else was going wrong.

My mother.

Not my mother.

~
One day later

"I don't understand." I shook my head, closing my eyes as I did so.

"This bird is no ordinary bird. It is a songbird. It was your mom's favorite." My dad nodded at the bright, blue bird that was currently perched on his tail. "Your mother would listen to it sing everynight. It is like a piece of her; it will protect you."

While though it was quite a strange story, I believed it. Perhaps because I was so desperate for my mother back that I would believe anything if it even made some portion of me feel better.

~
Present day

"Father! No!" I cried, running up to him. But I was too late. The songbird's shining feathers were still just as bright, no matter how dull it's eyes were.

My father had twisted its neck, thrown it to the ground.

"You gave it to me! You can't kill it!" I yelled, pressing my face against it's body, as though it would bring it back to life. I had grown close to it over the past month, listening to it's music. It lulled me to sleep, just as my mother's songs had.

"I can't stand it, Chiriku! It reminded me of her!" He screamed it, sobbing. He missed his mate just as much as I missed my mother.

I stood up angrily. "I lost her too, and I didn't kill an innocent creature because of it." Picking up the bird's bent body gently, I stormed away from my dad.

I never looked back.

Personality;;

• Untrusting •
Chiriku is somewhat untrusting, due to her father killing her one and only friend. It will take a lot for her to believe you or trust you.

She is also very shy around others.

Art;;

Younger Chiriku, before she lost her friend and gained her feathers and jewelry.
Made by me.
Made by Downn <3
Last edited by LoneWolf. on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:50 pm, edited 13 times in total.
ImageImage
Hey! I'm Lone~ Feel free to pm me for commissions, art trades, or if you just wanna talk c:
[amazing pixel art of lone and parasite by pixiepup ]
DA||Art Shop||Fursona||Characters
LoneWolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapiosexual » Sat May 25, 2013 8:37 am

the eye looks gorgeous, so marking just in case.
sapiosexual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froas » Sat May 25, 2013 8:56 am

reserve ^^
Froas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeee » Sat May 25, 2013 10:05 am

WORK IN PROGRESSSSSSS <3

Username:
Name:
Backstory:
Last edited by Zeee on Sat May 25, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
feelsjoelman
Zeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #277

Postby kivr & fireflii » Sat May 25, 2013 10:11 am

oh wow guys OAO

uhm well - it's revealed now after Apple's approval, BUT I DON'T REALLY THINK THIS ONE IS WORTH THIS MUCH attention tbh.
haha ;v;
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dewey » Sat May 25, 2013 10:36 am

reservedddd. <3
Dewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXShadowskyXx » Sat May 25, 2013 10:41 am

Reserving
thank you for all the memories <3
xXShadowskyXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby punz » Sat May 25, 2013 10:47 am

form © Rivkah
name→ Tiramisu
nicknames→ Su
age→ Su is about fifteen
gender→ Su is definitely a girly

personality→ Su is very, very reserved. She's put up countless walls, and you'll see why in her History. Su can come off and unfriendly from a distance, and shy from close up. But if you look with a microscope, you'll see insecurity, beauty, and determination. Su's just waiting for the right kia to come along, not even necessarily her true love. She just wants someone she can trust and be herself around, no matter what. When she sends you away, what she really wants is for you to insist to stay. When she lies it's so you'll make her tell the truth. She just wants to have someone she knows she can love. But to protect herself form those who want hurt her, she's rude, snarky, and sarcastic to anyone who comes near. Su isn't a bad or nasty kia; she's just a girl who grew up too fast.
history→ Tiramisu has been raising herself on the streets for as long as she can remember. She never knew her parents, and doesn't know if she has any siblings. She made a friend once, when she was just a little kia. Su doesn't like to speak her name. Su's friend was an adult kiamara. They talked, and she brought Su food. Soon Su was spilling out life sotry, and even, after a while, admitted she was homeless. Tiramisu had never told anyone that before,; she knew that homeless kias would be taken away. But she trusted her so much, too much. The next day she was taken to an orphanage. Turns out her one and only friend was a snitch.
At the orphanage, she was teased and made fun of the entire time. They laughed at her for her feathers and her beads, at her eyes, an anything they could think of. Su felt embarrassed and ashamed of herself just for being her. Her feathers are so different because she found them by herself and couldn't afford being picky. She got her beads and trinkets from the dumpster because she wanted to be unique and thought they were pretty. Now, her originality felt like freakishness.
Su was in that dark, cold place for three years. After just two years she made a plan to escape. It took one year of planning to pull it off. After three heart=wrenching years of misery, Su had changed from a slightly naive, curious, sweet kia to a reserved, silent, scarred young girl.

interests + aversions→ words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

predecessors→ answer here
siblings→ answer here
friends→ answer here
lover→ answer here
enemies→ answer here
Last edited by punz on Sun May 26, 2013 10:40 am, edited 9 times in total.
i dont really use this account much anymore except to gift random pets
punz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me