Re: Kiamara #126

Postby kibbleeCat » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:46 pm

Are we aloud to do art to put on the form? And are you judging on the actual form or prettiness? Because if its prettiness I really need to revamp my form.... :p
kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruki Ki » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Aaart of the Kia? No. You can do fonts, images, pixels. Just not of the Kiamara.

I'm judging on the quality. I'm looking mainly at the forms filled out. Prettiness is nice and helps boost chances, but I'm looking at how (just) the questions are answered in the form. After narrowing the forms down, I look at the finalists' activity with any other adoptables. I look back at their posts, in their gallery, their activity on here and on the Kia fan form.

Sorry for not answering before. I've been locked away in classes.
Ruki Ki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:42 pm

Ruki Ki wrote:Aaart of the Kia? No. You can do fonts, images, pixels. Just not of the Kiamara.

I'm judging on the quality. I'm looking mainly at the forms filled out. Prettiness is nice and helps boost chances, but I'm looking at how (just) the questions are answered in the form. After narrowing the forms down, I look at the finalists' activity with any other adoptables. I look back at their posts, in their gallery, their activity on here and on the Kia fan form.

Okay! Thanks so much, Ruki! And good luck with judging, there are a ton of great forms out there!
kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Ruki Ki wrote:Aaart of the Kia? No. You can do fonts, images, pixels. Just not of the Kiamara.

Just a quick warning, I dont have Java at all, and my nook doesnt like me signing into the fan forum, but Im always stalking the fanclub and the fanforum. Im a shy person x.x
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruki Ki » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:09 pm

Faded Reality. wrote:Just a quick warning, I dont have Java at all, and my nook doesnt like me signing into the fan forum, but Im always stalking the fanclub and the fanforum. Im a shy person x.x

It's okay if you don't have an account. I look to consider that too.
Ruki Ki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulpine-Poltergeist » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:02 pm

*raises hand slowly* ...What if our computer that uses Java is dead, so we have no choice but to use a tablet with ArtRage...?
Image Image Image Image Image Image
We're a system, but most of us are just here for the pets!
Vulpine-Poltergeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseFan21♞ » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Just a heads up... But I don't get the computer often, so most of my art is done on tablet. >.>
Hoers wrote:Dang all the homework and activities are driving me CRAZY! >____>
HorseFan21♞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruki Ki » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:43 am

Wolf_Bringer_1999 wrote:*raises hand slowly* ...What if our computer that uses Java is dead, so we have no choice but to use a tablet with ArtRage...?

That's fine, but I mentioned above that I don't want art of the Kiamara. You may feel free to make gift art for the winner but it won't boost your chances.

HorseFan21 wrote:Just a heads up... But I don't get the computer often, so most of my art is done on tablet. >.>

You don't need art of the kia. You may feel free to make art of your own font or to help pretty your entry, but I don't want any art of the kiamara on yyour form. I'm mainly judging on the content of the survey card.
Ruki Ki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseFan21♞ » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Ruki Ki wrote:
Wolf_Bringer_1999 wrote:*raises hand slowly* ...What if our computer that uses Java is dead, so we have no choice but to use a tablet with ArtRage...?

That's fine, but I mentioned above that I don't want art of the Kiamara. You may feel free to make gift art for the winner but it won't boost your chances.

HorseFan21 wrote:Just a heads up... But I don't get the computer often, so most of my art is done on tablet. >.>

You don't need art of the kia. You may feel free to make art of your own font or to help pretty your entry, but I don't want any art of the kiamara on yyour form. I'm mainly judging on the content of the survey card.

An I see. :3 thanks! :D
Hoers wrote:Dang all the homework and activities are driving me CRAZY! >____>
HorseFan21♞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #126 (CLOSED)

Postby Ruki Ki » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:26 pm

Forgive me for not posting earlier. I've been rather busy with applications and various other activities. The contest is now closed and I will begin judging; however, I may not be able to post results today.

Thank you and good luck all ^^
Ruki Ki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me