Postby Queen Akemi » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:30 pm

[center]Name:
Laluba
Story:
WIP
Art:
{X}

What's required in a WoI armor?:
As far as armor goes (this is covered on the WoI page) you have to have a Chest/Belly plate and a Back plate that's all that is required and that needs to be there. Do not copy or heavily reference from an armor that has already been made; I can't stress that enough. Though coming up with an armor concept would be a bonus you do not necessarily need to come up with it on your own if you dont feel comfortable. If you win the WoI you may ask anyone on the WoI board to help you design armor. But that is only After you win the WoI.

At what age do WoI's become soldiers?:
(Soldier) 1 year

In isket, where do the WoI's live?:
The Dens appear to be normal caves but once inside it's a huge network of rooms and tunnels. The dens are kept in the redish Mountans that are made of special minerals that will not erode away easily. The warriors chose this high barren mountain scape to be their home so that they could easily see any intruders coming their way.
[/center]

With-drawing
Last edited by Queen Akemi on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Female WoI Teenie(OPEN!)

Postby Ember Sky » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 pm

;;Username
Ember Sky
;;Name of WoI
Okyale (OAK-ah-lee) But can also be called, Okai, (O-ka-ee)
-Okyale was an Amazon archer who fought in the Attic war. She engaged Astyochos in single combat.

;;Gender
♀ Female ♀
Theme Song;;
Blinding - Florence + the Machine
Age;;
W.O.I .Teen

Short Story;;

"Okyale...."

I looked back at my mother, her crimped face was torn from her normal, loving expression. I felt my heart swell instantly with an unfamiliar burning hurt, "Mother..." I whispered, lowering my head below my shoulders. I hadn't seen her like this for a while, ever since my father and siblings were killed by a sudden wave of Chimeras, she has changed. She would normally welcome me into her arms, and hold me and sing to me, my favorite warrior song I would sing when I was little, but now I just watch her, watch her slowly slipping away from me.
What would I do without her?
I knew if mother wasn't around I would be fending for myself at a young age. I wasn't given a chance to learn from my father, I have always dreamed of protecting Isket from the Kronadors, but now that my father, and yet my mother are gone, I was prepared to take my chances.

I frowned slightly, slinking towards her, "Are you alright?" I murmured softly, I knew the cause of her sadness, but the least I could do was show I was concerned. The wretched warrior didn't even attempt to look up, I knew it wasn't long until my mother wasn't with me anymore, "Mama, Please answer me." I pleaded, blinking the tears from my eyes, but she again didn't respond to my pleads. My stomach was already howling with hunger, and my mother refused to answer my calls. She had been laying in the corner for many hours now, and she too was famished, but I certainly couldn't get food myself, could I?
I certainly wasn't going to wait on her, and myself to die to find out.
I leaned down towards my mother and gently pushed my nose to her cheek, "Don't worry, Mama, I'll make you proud." I whispered into her ear softly, her soft stirring acknowledging she heard me.
"I Promise."

A soft pain slunk into me as I moved away from her, but I knew if I didn't go then it would be the end for mother, and me.

I made my way threw the taut tunnels to the world above the ground. It was difficult to squeeze threw the narrow caves without being drenched with dirt and mud. I wedged myself out, the sun's light instantly making my body coil back into the darkness. My eyes stung from the sudden amount of brightness, after being cooped up in the tunnels for days, it was hard to get used to the changes.
I rubbed my eyes for a moment, trying to wipe the blurring color from my sight, I blinked repeatedly, the swirling lights now thinning, before fading from my vision. I pushed myself up from the ground, trying to place my feet to where I could run without tripping. I slipped into the shade of the grass, trying to avoid being seen ambling away from home, If anyone caught me I would be forced to go back.
'Young Warriors' were forbidden from straying too far, but really I didn't think they'd mind if I slipped unnoticed, I'm tough, but I couldn't help feeling a bit frightened, there was no going back now.

I had to admit, I was a 'little' more frightened, I had never been this far out from home ever before, I had always stuck by the den.
The eerie sounds made my legs even more tense, almost too stiff to move. I couldn't help but to notice how amazing Isket is farther than den, I was now seeing sights I had never witnessed before. I smiled up at the trees slipping past as I walked, their swaying motion looked as if they were waving goodbye to me.
I felt my heart instantly skip a beat to a very daunting sound coming from the shrubs just across the path. I couldn't even bare to listen without feeling a shiver crawl up my spine. The tiny bush rattled like it was trying to sprout legs and flee from my presence, but as it shook my hunger just grew stronger, I knew there was something in there I could devour.

I blinked for a second, hoping I just wasn't hearing things, but I wasn't mistaken. An undersized rabbit wriggled out of the bush, it's bones were bulging from it's sides, and it too had seen better days than this. I didn't know if I should go after it, it's side were still dripping with lavender blood, but I grew hungrier at the thought. I would need no experience to take this beaten rabbit down, it couldn't even stand up straight. I approached to struggling animal slowly, watching it's hassle suddenly fade. It's breathing became softer as I placed a paw on it. It eyes pleaded with sadness, but not because it was afraid to die, but afraid to live with this pain any longer. I nodded my head in understanding, but I felt like dieing myself. I reached down, and tore my fangs into the flesh of the weary rabbit, it's rich blood lapping onto my tongue with ease. It's body slowly eased it's tenseness, until becoming limp in my hold. I felt a joy beating in my heart, I was proud of myself, me and my mother would eat another day.

...so I had thought.
I emerged from the forest with the lifeless body of the rabbit swinging from my jaws. I was very excited about my first meal 'caught' by myself, I couldn't wait to see mother when I gave her this.

I stood at the entryway of my den, the light squeezing past me, desperate to enter. The room was empty, not even my mother was present here. The rabbit dropped from my jaws in an instant to my shock, she-she, was gone?! I rushed to the corner where she had been laying, her soft bed was now scattered threw-out the den, "Mama?!" I yelped, blinking the sore tears from my eyes, I couldn't help but let them loose. I smashed a paw against the ground, forcing tears leaping from my eyes, "Why! Why must it hurt me!?" I cried, clenching my teeth together like pliers to consume the words desperate to escape, "Why must I be the one?" I pleaded, closing my eyes painfully.
I would run away, escape from this life, find a new one, or end this one. I would forget myself and everything, everything wouldn't matter anymore, I'd be free.
I looked behind myself to gaze at the tunnel's entrance to the escaping tunnel, where I'd be able to run free, but I didn't know anything to surviving on my own, no I would die. I stared intently at my paws, trying to decide if I should leave, or stay, but there was no point in staying, so I left.
My heart burned as my home got farther, and farther as I moved on. It was un-bearable to watch the land I know burn into the sun as it dissapeared over the horizon, but I made my choice.
It was quiet out here alone; and I was scared to death, but I was too stuck up to admit my fright, how did other things survive out here anyways?
"Well, What do we have here?"
A low shucking hiss gurgled from behind me, and I knew I was in trouble. A dark shadow swallowed my body as the figure rose higher, "A Warrior of Is-s-sket." it snarled threw it's clenched jaws. I turned my head to see a large Chimera glaring down at me balefully, sluggish slime pouring from it's propped open mouth as it breathed threw it's throat, "I see an easy meal." It gloated, smacking it's leathery lips. I felt my body shivering in it's cold stare, I had never known how big they actually are, I had never been able to get near one. It plucked me from the ground with a large, pointed claw, my limp body dangling in the air, "Put me down you fat, ugly monster!" I shrieked finally after I started squirming. The Kronador grunted ignorantly, swinging me in a mockingly way, "You are a very strong warrior, and when you grow you'll kill hundreds of our kind, and I think you know why I must kill you." It snarled viciously, almost dropping me in a mid swing, "Now you end, Warrior." it chuckled, holding my frail body above it's open jaws. I struggled more, letting my back paws kick and dig into it's thick flesh in attempt to push away, "I said, PUT. ME. DOWN!" I screeched, prying my jaws open, then biting down harshly on the thumb of the beast. I could hear the clump bones inside of the beast snap with the large force applied to my viscous clamped down jaws. The Chimera released the extra skin around my neck to an instant it felt my bite. It screamed aloud in agony as the blood poured threw the massive gash now ripped threw it's skin, "You little vermin!" the Chimera screamed, pounding it's massive tail against the hard ground, "I'm going to kill you!" the Kronador hissed, it's tongue impatiently flickering out. I couldn't feel my feet anymore, but somehow I managed to pick myself up with my whole body shaking, but I wasn't going to let it make a fool out of me. No, I wasn't going to let it kill me, "No, It's my job to make sure you're dead!" I yelled back in protest, my eyes snapping into a glare. The Chimera picked up a large hand, and smashed it on against the ground, and nearly on me, "You? Ha! You are a very entertaining one, too bad you won't live to see us conquering Isket!" it snarled, it's razor sharp teeth leaning in closer towards my face. I could feel it's fiery breath slowly slipping down my neck, it's warm feel sinking into my skin. I felt a lump start to swell inside my throat, could this be the end of myself?

"There will be no such of you conquering Isket, Chimera." snapped a voice, it was familiar, something I had been wanting to hear for days now. I sneaked my eyes from the Chimera to the creature daring the beast behind me, and I couldn't believe what I had seen. I felt the blood drain from my face as I began to see it. It was mother! She was alive!
I was speechless, and I couldn't tell who was more surprised, me or the Kronador, but the beast remained towering over me.
"And what makes you say that? You think you can stop me by yourself?! You crazy wolf, wheres the rest of your team? Oh right, you don't." It snapped, flickering it' tongue out again. I looked back at the Kronador, wondering what It was thinking of doing, but my mother was already returning the answer, "I don't need a team, especially to protect Okyale!" she growled, slowly crawling towards the Kronador.
The Chimera was frightened, I could sense it. I didn't find the need to fight against it, either. I knew that any second it would use it's anger to fight my mother, but threw my experience, anger only hurts your chances of getting a hit on the opponent. The Kronador took a large hand and smacked it against my head, sending me toppling out of the way, "Lis-s-sten here, you Warrior, you may be saying that, but your weak!" it hissed, raising it's lips to show it's intimidating teeth, but mother didn't flinch backwards a step. She stood with her eyes narrowing with each breath, "I am not weak, Chimera, your heart is." she snarled, her whole body snapping forwards as she did. The Kronador took a step backwards, throwing it's mane out of it's petrifying eyes, and this time it didn't talk back, only a low hiss of regret. My mother walked towards the Chimera, her eyes glimmering with hatred, "Now go before I tear you apart." she threatened, the hair on her neck raising. The Kronador snapped it's jaws towards my mother before I could even blink my eyes, "Shut-up! You little Warrior freak! What makes you think this stuff!?" It roared, smacking it's tail harsh-fully against the ground, I could feel the vibrations from the ground from it's aftershock, "You won't do anything to me! You won't!" the Chimera screamed, it's vile slime dripping from it's mouth. I blinked quietly, wondering what was possibly going on. I had no idea who was to attack first, both were patient, but my mothers heart is stronger than it's.

The Chimera glanced back at me with an evil grin, it's tail rippling back and forth across the cracked ground. I narrowed my eyes at it, my whole face scrunching up at it, showing my white teeth. The Kronador turned back to face mother, it lowered it's head, readying itself for an attack, but my mother had already taken the opening silence. She jumped from the ground and landed onto the Kronador's back, digging her claws onto it's leathery skin, holding her balance while doing so. The large reptilian flung himself every which way, ramming himself into trees, and smashing his body against the ground. Mother jumped off before he attempted to roll onto his back and crush her with his weight, her swift movements makng the Kronador more infuriated with each swing. The Kronador reached for mother, finally pounding a massive hand against her body, pinning her against the ground with a brute force. I felt my breath slip the the instant I saw my mother's movements seize, and everything became quiet. The Kronador laughed, it's sneering instantly digging into my heart. Was this really the end?
The Chimera leaned in closely to mother's face, her blue eyes clawing with a strong hatred, "What did I tell you? Your not getting out of this." it hissed, chuckling again. The Chimera lifted mother slightly, and slammed her down again, easily snapping a few bones in her body. Her scream of pain made the blood running threw my body instantly stopped flowing, soft, eerie chills moving up my spine, but my mother said her last comeback to the Kronador holding her life in it's vile claws, "We go down....together." she growled. After a few seconds of hearing her threatening voice, her head lunged forwards with open jaws, her teeth digging into the Kronadors throat that was vulnerably in front of her nose. I could hear the vocal cords inside the Chimera's throat snap with my mother's teeth easily sinking further. The Kronador's eyes rolled to the back of it's head, it's body going limp after a few seconds of my mother's death grasp. It's head flopped to the ground beside mother's body, a large thud as it's skull hit the ground. I stood there, shivering in my own pool of thoughts, What do I do? Is mother OK? Are they both dead? Mother looked up at me with her soft, blue eyes, pleading for me. I felt my heart drop from my skin as her stare sunk into my flesh, I couldn't bare to see the end so near. I jumped forwards, my paw pads slapping against the ground as I ran to her. I dropped to my knees as I approached, her blood dripping from the open wounds from the Kronador's claws that ripped threw her soft skin. I felt the tears swelling in my eyes, "Mother? Please!" I cried, tears falling from my cheeks like rain hitting the forest floor. Her eyes lit up at me, her soft smile finally returning to me, after so long, "Okyale, Please be strong. My time is up. I believe in...you." she whispered, her eyes softly shutting. I felt my skin almost jump off my body as I watching her slowly slipping away from me, "Mother, no please!" I whined, my soft whimpering echoing threw out the trees, but then I remembered my promise to her, the exact words from me, "I won't let you down, I promise.", and I realize mother was right, I must move on. I stood from her lifeless body, soft rain starting to fall to the earth as dark clouds began to form overhead. I took one last look down towards her, before I walked on from her. I had no idea what I was doing, my mind told me to return and speak of what happened, so I shall, so I shall.

I lost something great to me, but it showed me my true potential and purpose. I swore, that very day I returned to camp, I would use my strength to rid Isket of the heartless Chimeras, and someday return peace to this land that I live on.

;;Personality
    "Okyale is very tough, impatient and hotheaded, preferring to be alone most of the time. She is also very sarcastic and can be violent sometimes."

-Thunderstorms.
    -Being alone.
    -Fighting.
    -Water.
    -Winning.
    -Calmness.
    -Warmth.
    -Cool Breezes.
    -Leading.
    -Kronadors.
    -Loudness.
    -Young Pups. (Too annoying)
    -Braggers.
    -Killing.
    -Being told what to do.
    -Cold Weather.
    -Unknown Noises.
    -Darkness.

;;Relationships
    | Family |
    Okapia - Mother | Alive
    Pisteo - Father | Deceased
    Siblings- 2 Males | 1 Female | Deceased | Kronto, Payro, Scyleia. |

| Friends/Rivals | -I did get permission from KaiKenNatsuki/moonlight_girl/-Kiley-
    | Friends |
    Eowyn - Best Friend | Alive
    Alec - Friend | Alive
    Vouno - Friendly Rival | Alive

| Rivals |
    Doesn't have any yet. Will come possibly in the future.

;;Art
    Moonlit Wonder
    ;;Armor Sketch
    Armor -I'll make one on the Oekaki when I get a chance.

;;Other Required Elements.

You have to have a Chest/Belly plate and a Back plate that's all that is required and that needs to be there. Do not copy or heavily reference from an armor that has already been made.

One Year of Age.

The Dens appear to be normal caves but once inside it's a huge network of rooms and tunnels. The dens are kept in the redish Mountans that are made of special minerals that will not erode away easily. The warriors chose this high barren mountain scape to be their home so that they could easily see any intruders coming their way.

- Do not steal anything from this form. I will report you if you take my layout, art, or story without my permission. I worked really hard, and I will not allow you to slack and just take off of mine.
Last edited by Ember Sky on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:50 am, edited 20 times in total.
Ember Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not here sorry! » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Name:
Kanti is this beautiful warrior's name, meaning "sing" in Algonquin and Native American origin. I chose this name because it seems to fit this gorgeous WoI, and it seems to be suitable to her personality in the story.
Personality:
WIP
Story:
"Kanti," Mother whispered. "Wake up, darling. Its a new day." Her soft muzzle touched my brown, plush fur, causing me to arouse from my deep slumber. My mesmerizing blue eyes fluttered open, taking quite a while to adjust to the radiant sunbeams that poured into the mountain's red-colored den we rested at. I gazed up at Mother's mesmerizing blue eyes, the same color as mine, and wondered if my late father and siblings had the same exact trait as we did. Just by that single thought, I was captured in a seemingly deep trance and was taken back into my cold, heart-twisting past.
I was the only pup who survived in the litter. Though you may call me fortunate, I appeared very weak and small. Mother used to tell me,"Kanti, remember this. You are tinier than most healthy pups, but you most certaintly have a very big,beautiful heart." I obeyed her,and to this day on,those strong words are part of me and my mind.
I never knew my Father. I was told that he was with Laurona and Mardelius, my brothers and sisters, and all the other fallen warriors. "Your father is healthy and happy at where he is," they had said to me. I often thought, 'How is Father happy when Mother and I'm not there? How come all the pups have their daddies and not me?' I had always desired an answer for this,but when I mentioned Father to Mother,she looked so grief-stricken and would ignore me.
The familiar, comforting sound of Mother's serene voice snapped me back into the present. "Well?" she asked, and just with her calm, soothing voice, all the bitter thoughts of my terrible history washed away. "Um...sorry, mom, didn't quite catch that," I spoke sheepishly, shuffling my cream paws on the rust-colored ground. The beautiful warrior laughed lightly,"Oh Kanti, don't you ever listen?" In a sarcastic tone, I said,"Yeah. I'm the best listener in all of Isket. Depend on me to hear every word you say." Mother knew my frequent habit of using sarcasm, and chuckled at my remark. "Well, I believe you sing better than listen. Would you please use your splendid voice?"
WIP
Art:
WIP
Why do you want this WoI?:
WIP
A warrior's armor simply must require a chest/body plate and back plate. Without these two important parts, the wolf will effortlessly be defeated and die, for it protects most of the body.
Apprentices normally move up to the rank of soldiers within the age of 1 year.
In Isket, where do the WoI's live?:
The warriors live in the glorious land of Isket.
Other:
Good luck judging! :3
not rlly active anymore on here, sorry!

picture above is by paint! ^u^
not here sorry!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Reika - Lovely flower

Last edited by DecafBunny on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:53 am

Name: Ariania

Story:

Art:

wip
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Aha! I finished my entry! Finally! And the best bit is that it isn't quite te 20th yet!

Now comes the hardest bit - waiting for entries to be closed and judged. Lilian - you're gonna have a tough time judging this one. There are some pretty good entries out there.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ○~Discover~○ » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:13 pm

- I am working so hard on finishing right now <3 I am right now working on personality/History/and A story and later i will work on more art <333 -
ImageImageImage
|Tatumn - My Fursona||Apollo - My WOI||Character Development
Going through some tough time in real life right now. Art will be slow. Sorry for the inconveniences
Dream charries - P.M Me if you have one and are willing to sell!
○~Discover~○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember Sky » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:47 am

What time will it end tomorrow Lilian? Tomorrow will be the only day I can finish my art, I made one, and saved it but my computer won't work, but tomorrow I'm goIng to my dads house, then I would be able to finish.
Ember Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:56 am

I need to start orking on my form -3- haha good luck to all
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me