Re: VOK Event - Legend of Grave's call - Open

Postby lucas tazmily » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:36 am

I'd like to claim my free ticket!
Username: Pufferheart
Link to pride Thunder Mountains
Prompt: My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up! I like creating my own costumes and showing them to other people. This year I dressed up as a ketchup packet!

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amplify » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:00 am

Username: Amplify
Link to pride Tomoko’s Pride
Prompt:
Halloween is not a holiday they celebrate—at least, not in a traditional sense. With lions from all across the lands, they have very few set days of celebration, all being secular. However, at the same time everyone is welcome to share or suggest traditions at any time, which often leads to very unique conglomerations of ideas.

In this instance, it has mutated the scary story tradition into anything goes. Some favor the scary stories themselves of course, but most take this time to tell of their gods, how their world was created, or even why the seasons change... Secular and non-secular, together as one, form a night filled with screams, laugher, and intrigue; leaving everyone feeling far happier and content than they had before.

Notes wrote:
- she/her
- trades [open/closed]
- PMs [open/closed]
Interests wrote:
- art, music, reading
- marvel, dc ;; the hobbit, lotr ;; good omens
- naruto, fma, haikyuu, fairy tail
- d:bh, tloz, pokémon
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:48 am

Username: DraconisSumeris
Link to pride Kuroi pride
Prompt: The candy xD im a sucker for candy, and like its the time time a year i wont be judged for eating it
Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:44 am

Username: Frisco
Link to pride the dreamcatchers
Prompt: Halloween isn't celebrated in my country so games like this one are the only way for me to enjoy this holiday. since i don't get to go trick-or-treating for candy getting prizes here is super fun. even though i don't celebrate it i've made a jack-o-lantern before and it was really fun. i'll definitely do it again in the future, maybe when i grow some of my own pumpkins. seeing everyone's costumes and decorations, even if it's just on photos or in films is also cool, there's no similar holiday where i live.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:54 am

Username: irockwaffleking
Link to pride Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4186402&hilit=DNP
Prompt: being with friends and watching scary movies! It also couples well with all the candy. Another great thing is dressing up and seeing everyone in costume!
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzy. » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:38 pm

Username: Mozzy.
Link to pride xxx
Prompt:
We don't really celebrate Halloween here, although it is starting to become popular with the kids. I did watch IT Chapter 1 that night for a good old fashioned spook session, maybe next year I'll go to a Halloween party, but this year I had exams to study for haha
moz | female | aedt | mozzy#1556
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:29 am

Username: ~Soul~
Link to pride Healani Pride
Prompt:
When I was little I did not like halloween. I was afraid of a lot of the costumes and the bigger kids also scarred me. I hated going into the Spirit halloween story and the thought of a haunted house just made my heart stop. But now that I am older I have made a 180 and found that I really love the halloween season. I loved working for haunted houses as a scare actor and I enjoy handing out candy as well. We sit in our drive way and listen to music and See all the kids come up. My fav costume was a little two year old in a woody outfit he could just barely walk and it was just the cutest.
( 124 )
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:09 am

Username: Meekins12345
Link to pride In the signature - The pride of Wikimak
Prompt: The pride of Wikimak celebrates Framunti "the day of disguise' rather than Halloween. They don't share spooky stories or get into the horror of things like that. They just like to dress up and eat their favorite things... Oh, and visit the natives, too!
╔══.·:·.☽мєєкιηѕ☾.·:·.══╗
Child of the Living God
Doodler | Roleplayer
.·:·.
Wanna trade? Check out my
trading group!
Wanna chat or roleplay? PM me! ouo
Convocation
Valley of Kings
Three Pine Range
╚═══.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.═══╝
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:52 am

Username: dimi.
Link to pride The Abheek
Prompt: Those of the Abheek absolutely love the involvement of ghosts and skeletons within the spooky season. They view the dead as godly, and to see them being treated in such a respected light is quite refreshing for them.
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:26 am

Username: copperfell
Link to pride heart-tongues
Prompt:
horror is a revered genre among the heart-tongues. it’s revered in the sense that only a gifted few can really tackle it with the finesse and aptitude needed to do it justice; the stories are not easy ones to create and tell. while other storytellers seek to inspire feelings of happiness, sadness, anger, or passion, a teller of horror stories must know how to inspire fear. to dig into the deepest anxieties of the everyday soul and fashion them into a tale that ignites those very fears. it’s easy to come off as inane or juvenile when an attempt to scare goes wrong, either from relying too heavily on tropes to buoy the story or from relying solely on the shock factor to bring out a reaction in the audience. too many things can go wrong, and so very few get it right. those that do get it right are respected for their ability to twist together tales so malevolent and chilling that they continue to haunt listeners long after they are told.

the heart-tongues sometimes have entire evenings dedicated to stories of a frightening nature, usually told under nights with no moon, as these are nights when the ancestors turn a blind eye to their subjects, leaving the pride vulnerable to all manner of supernatural occurrences.
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me