██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #2216

Postby CO1LD » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:22 pm

Username+ Usernumber: CO1LD 699164
Name: Novis (November)
meal: MRE's, specifically the beef ravioli in meat sauce. He doesn't have a flavor feeling and would rather eat a filling meal than something that fills the senses. Now the treat he craves on the daily is the pound cakes inside..he thinks those are absolutely smackin'.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
COLD; ImageImage
on 'n off with CS during the months but
practically glued when there's event pets

©
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:58 pm

kaisisles 444424 / shane adams

"the most delicious meal is the one hardest fought for"

out in the desert wastes with his reputation shadowing his every step, shane's had a taste of just about everything this life can offer- the musk of heavy liquor in underground gambling houses, the fire and smoke from his own shotgun, even the bitter regrets that escape his mind and hang nightly in the chilled air.

but now, years down the line, the taste of the meals themselves don't occupy his thoughts so much as the fact that he was still standing.

still breathing, still alive.

and the idea of being a legend to all the ambitious boys with a horse and a shotgun never hit him as hard as the fact that he was in the same body he'd been in since he was one of them too.

those punks, they live in a different world. even the ghosts of former companions and rivals could not hope to be his equals.

except instead of trying to catch up, they wait for him to join them.

and one day, he'll have his own grave marker too, next to those of the people he sent to theirs. so until that day comes...until they become true equals in death, he will savor every dish and reap the rewards of a lifetime's worth of conflict and repentance.

because every meal brings him closer to his last.

sorry no can do its gotta be angsty /j
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:46 am

Username+ Usernumber: Discontinued + 145884
    Name: Blue
    meal:

The answer should be simple enough, shouldn't it? Most people could probably name their favorites foods, meals, snacks and the like within a single second, those tastes having been shaped since childhood.

What if you can't remember those things? What if the taste of a freshly sliced apple or the warmth of a stew just didn't sit right with that void filling your head? The doctors called it amnesia, but I couldn't help but see it as being reborn as a ghost in a world who once knew my name.

But if I had to name one meal that could bring me close to remembering, to being what may have been my favorite, it would be the taste of stuffed peppers. The spice, the freshness, the vibrancy of red, yellow, orange and green...

The way it tastes feels like I'm one step closer to unraveling the mystery that was and is... me.
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:47 am

Username+ Usernumber: Ucanthandleme + 809102
Name: Butch Whicker
meal:

His favourite meal you ask? Well that's quite the question. A last meal, theory meal he could think of was crispy battered chips, plenty of chicken salt, crispy chicken burning to the mouth and a large almost comical mug of beer. A hearty meal to be finished off with a warm apple pie and scoop of vanilla icecream.

"Butch look this is your last meal not a full course one, we ain't getting you dessert"
With a jingle of his chains as he held the cells metal bars he let out a drawled, "Come one sherif, not even a piece of pie fir little ol me."
The sherif looked with a hardened face, "You ain't getting pie unless you can get it yourself and that ain't happen your execution is settled for noon."
Butch grumbled then whisper under his breath, "Well if yar say so."

*On record, Butch Whicker at ten to noon escaped his shackles, escaping on a commandeered horse. Seen at Betty's salon stealing a piece of apple pie before riding off into the sunset. Wanted posters are currently being remaid.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dilly. » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:12 am

username & id: dilly. 531372
      name: Lachlan
      meal: His face sours at the thought of food. Bacon grease, fried bananas, chocolate pies... Dinner used to be his favourite time of day- golden sunlight in the sky, the stove cooking along, his house filled with laughter as he polishes his gear. Smiles around the dinner table, chatter and conversation about the day's activities.

But now- his house is cold. Drab and creaking. He leaves his shoes by the door and his keys in the bowl, and no one comes to greet him. His nose twitches as he catches the scent of bacon and eggs, and he sits at his small dining table. There's a plate from this morning, cold by now, but it still looks appetizing. He loved having bacon and eggs for dinner, with a healthy heaping of mash potatoes and gravy. His favourite meal, he always said. He swore he would never be tired of it.

Hesitant, he picks at a piece of bacon and brings it to his mouth. Hoping--

Ashes. It still tastes like ashes.

He sighs, and pulls out a takeaway box of blood sausages. His favourite meal now? He'll say it's the blood sausages and maybe a raw steak. It's really the only thing he can eat now, anyways.

dilly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baylin » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:53 am

sorry it took me so long to judge this i was trying all your entries :P gotta say this one was my favorite though!!

spirit • daydream wrote:
    Username + number: spirit • daydream [659174]
    Name: Clayton
    Meal: Beans with bacon bits, especially if it's on the sweeter side

HMs to
Chickpea (921177)
SolarSam (836917)

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:06 pm

ahhhh!! thank you so much!! I can't believe it ahhhhh!

Congrats to the HM winners too!
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:04 pm

glad to hear you ate bugs 👍
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:37 pm

congrats!

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me