Re: Mystra's Maze Mystery

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:23 pm

Username + id: rainbowpanda101 + 116794
Chicoon Participating: Max
Choice: Stand Your Ground
Word count/art size: 156 words
Art/Writing:

Max's ears twitched as the sound of breathing came from up ahead. When Mystra pointed out some weird scratch marks on the wall, the rainbow Chicoon didn't know what to make of them. As the tunnel started to get dimmer and darker the further they got, the more rapid Max's heart beat in his chest. It was starting to feel like they were being watched. He felt Mystra leaning closer to him. Her voice said right beside him, "This hallway is... really creepy. Maybe we should..."

The Chicoon didn't finish her sentence. There was a loud roar that stopped them in their tracks. Max realized it sounded like something was running towards them in the dark from further up the hallway. Though he was terrified, Max didn't want anything to happen to his new friend. So he spread his legs, squared his shoulders, flapped his wings, took a deep breath, and did his best to roar back at whatever it was heading for them!
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
XXXXXXXXXX

female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOPXXXFURSONAXXXTOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain

πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆβ˜”πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ
XXXXXXXXXX

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeyoCoyoteHere » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:56 pm

Username + id: HeyoCoyoteHere - 964822
Chicoon Participating: Betta
Choice: stand your ground
Word count/art size: 101 / Headshot - Fully lined - Coloured - shading - BG
Art/Writing:

As the two of you continue to walk down the hallway you start to hear weird noises... It almost sounds like breathing... Mystra points out some weird scratch marks on the wall. The tunnel begins to grow darker as you walk further away from the camp. Soon, the only light is coming from your fire. Mystra leans a little close to you. She looks scared, but she's trying to hide it.

Mystra wrote:
This hallway is... really creepy maybe we should-

Before Mystra can finish her sentence a loud roar can be heard up ahead. You can hear the sound of running coming from further up the hallway... and you think it's heading this way!

Betta tucks her wing gently around Mystra’s head, She's brave! Mystra will see! See that she can protect anyone! And become the mightiest scariest warrior! She has her serious face on, squinting as she gently stomps her paws, even though it's dark, she isn't afraid of that…. But she sticks extra close to Mystra’s side, just incase MYSTA needs her! Yeah!

Betta looks at her, listening and turning, getting into a fighting pose,
WHATEVER it is, its coming closer and closer~!!! Betta takes a stance in front of mystra, reading herself before unleashing a LOUD angry HONK!!! At whatever it is !!!~

Yote| She/Her| Prehistoric -
DM's are always welcome
TH
Commissions: OPEN |
Art Trades: Ask |
Requests: Closed

HeyoCoyoteHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:04 pm

Username + id: Caeleesi / 309551
Chicoon Participating: Plutonium
Word count/art size: 516 words
Art/Writing:
Pluto raises his head higher as they walk, his eyes squinting a little as if trying to see something in the distance. He isn't sure if he's seeing something or if the lighting in the maze is just messing with his eyes a bit... his own flames definitely wouldn't be helping, hovering around his body the way they are. They just messed with his eyes more, honestly.

He wondered if he should try to make conversation. He wasn't the best at socializing, but he thought it might be a good idea, even if just to break up some of the silence gathering around him... Unfortunately, though, he had no idea what to say! As such, he stayed quiet and let the only sounds between them be the padding of paws and clicking of nails against the tiled floor. It was quite relaxing actually! Pluto found himself getting a bit sleepy as they kept walking, the cold in the air making him want to snooze.

The tiles were cool against his paws, and a shiver runs through his body as strange sounds seem to suddenly pop up. One second it was dead silent, and now - was that breathing? Pluto almost looked disgusted at the sounds, leaning away from them as his ears twitch and a shiver runs down his spine. He wasn't particularly scared but wanted to make sure that Mystra was alright as well.

He looks back at Mystra as the lighting in the hallways begins to darken, and as she steps closer, and he notices that she looks a bit frightened, Plutonium offers her a small smile, bumping her gently with his body. At least his flames would keep the area around them a bit brighter, but he supposed that also mean that if there was anything out there looking for them, he just accidentally made it quite a bit easier to do so. He sighed softly at the thought, and decided instead to just be grateful they could see at all. As Mystra speaks up he tilts his head to listen, showing a genuine interest in what she has to say... well, until there's a loud roar that sounds... pretty close to them.
He immediately whips his head forward again the fur on his back stiffening and his eyes squinting. He was not willing to back down from a challenge, especially if its' what they were looking for.
"This might be it, Mystra- Do you think this could be your creature at all? If it could be... we should stay, we might not get this chance again. I'll protect you from anything that pops up though, don't worry. You're safe with me."

He's taken up a position in the middle of the hallway in front of Mystra as if protecting her from the potential danger ahead of them. It sounded like it was running this way too. Spooky. Plutonium tried to make himself appear larger than he was and puffed up his fur, tail poised upwards in a threatening manner. Let whatever was coming, come. He would gladly face any threat he needed to.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA ||   || TH || Β©
κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡α΄›Ιͺα΄α΄‡κœ± α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏᴏɴ α΄„α΄α΄α΄‡κœ± α΄α΄œα΄› α΄…α΄œΚ€ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴅᴀʏ
Β©
α΄˜Κ€α΄‡α΄ Ιͺᴏᴜꜱʟʏ α΄ Κ€Ιͺκœ±α΄‹α΄‡Κ™α΄€Κ™ Κ™)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:54 pm

Username + id: GreyScale 862594
Chicoon Participating: marceline
Word count/art size:
Art/Writing: clean line/color + shading + BG
╔═════════════════════════╗
───── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ─────
❈ grey // she/they// pms open ❈
my TH | listening to this song on repeat

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadedk9 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:34 pm

Username + id: shadedk9 652370
Chicoon Participating: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4696423 (honeydew)
Choice: run
Word count/art size: 153
Art/Writing:
Honeydew felt their fur stick up on end as their wings began to flap frantically; almost as if attempting to lift them off the ground. "I think we'd better-" Honeydew grabbed Mystra by the tail and tugged hard in the opposite direction of the noise, "RUN!". With that Honeydew was scrambling to sprint away, while dragging Mystra behind them. "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO" they shouted as scampering away. They were panting and sweating as the two continued to run their way through the maze. They weren't even keeping track of where they were headed; they just wanted to get out of here. "What if it catches us" they called back to Mystra, who appeared to be focusing on running. "What if IT EATS US" Honeydew cried out again, before being shushed by Mystra. "Just keep heading forward" Mystra replied in a surprisingly calm voice for the situation they were currently in.

Get sillay get crazy!

Chicoon staff member!
shadedk9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic_Dragon » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:11 pm

Username + id: Cosmic_Dragon 1031466
Chicoon Participating: Acyd
Choice: Stand Your Ground!
Word count/art size: Clean Line/Color + Shading + BG
Art/Writing:
Mystra shook herself off, trying to ease her anxiety. Acyd seemed confident... "Well alright. Let's stick together then... We should be fine."

She tried to hold back a laugh when he ran into the wall. He was making her feel a whole lot better about this creepy hallway. "Oh since I have an extra pair of eyes on my team now. Have you seen anything weird in the maze? I'd love to add them to my notes"

Acyd huffed out a laugh. Weird? What in this maze didn't classify as weird? Although, there was definitely... "The voices are pretty out there. Y'can't see em, but they are definitely... there."

Though he looks displeased with Mystra's 'comfort huddling', he is quick to step in front of her when a possible threat makes itself known; with teeth bared and wings flared, he prepares to face the source of the running footsteps with violence if neccessary.
Cosmic_Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zigzagoon » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:24 pm

Username + id: Zigzagoon 97981
Chicoon Participating: Turtle
Word count/art size: 128 words
Art/Writing:
After running off so quickly before, Turtle hadn't really had the chance to take in his surroundings. But, eventually he slowed down and joined Mystra's side. He could tell she was scared, so flapped his wings and gave an encouraging smile. Suddenly they hear the roar - it was coming this way!! Initially it startled Turtle, but actually he thought the best way was to greet the creature, whatever it was. In fact, he was rather excited to see a new face in this mysterious maze - maybe they'd have some interesting stories to tell! So, standing his ground, he waited happily for the fearsome 'beast' to approach. If Mystra had known she was entering the maze with this very confused little Chicoon, maybe they wouldn't have entered at all.
════════════
    My Info
    β™• Zig / Jig / El
    β™• they/them
    β™• Feel free to send me a PM!
    β™• Toyhouse β™• CS UMA's
════════════

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:01 am

Username + id: -aeris + 800027
Chicoon Participating: Winter
Choice: Stand your ground
Word count/art size:521 - not including your snippets.
Art/Writing:
"Winter!" Mystra's wings wiggled in excitement. "I'm so glad to see a familiar face!"

Winter nodded excitedly, if he were stuck in a creepy, old, rundown maze with the potential of having creepy crawlies and scary creatures, he'd rather have Mystra alongside with him as they both run and scream for their lives.

Mystra slipped a suspiciously small bag onto her side. Is she really carrying all of her stuff in that little bag? Something doesn't really seem to add up. "Well... As long as we stick together. To be honest I'm a little scared Winter" She laughed a little. "But let's do this."

Winter glared at her jokingly, how is it that she's scared but is the most prepared out of the two of them? 'Well, at least you're prepared with the sheer amount of stuff you brought.' he eyed her small bag and laughed, hoping to ease out of the terrifying environment they were facing. He was terrified, if anything, he'd be shaking and screaming like a chihuahua, however, his face says otherwise and he'd like to keep it that way. He can be scared inside no problem.

As they walked Mystra tried to calm her nerves while talking. "So Winter, thoughts on the maze? It's super creepy right?"

Winter smiled nervously, organizing his thoughts to formulate an answer before sighing and answering 'Well, it's really dark, cold, and very creepy. Once this is all done, you owe me Ice cream." he added before they continued on their journey. The walls stretched high up as if trying to reach for the sky. If only the walls weren't super tall, they'd be able to climb over and finish this all in a blink. Winter hopes that he'll get something out of this trip, a little souvenir as other creatures would call it, something to remember this adventure with.

As the two of you continue to walk down the hallway you start to hear weird noises... It almost sounds like breathing... Mystra points out some weird scratch marks on the wall. The tunnel begins to grow darker as you walk further away from the camp. Soon, the only light is coming from your fire. Mystra leans a little close to you. She looks scared, but she's trying to hide it.

Mystra wrote:
This hallway is... really creepy maybe we should-

Before Mystra can finish her sentence a loud roar can be heard up ahead. You can hear the sound of running coming from further up the hallway... and you think it's heading this way!

'What do you think made those weird scratch marks? is it your cryptid?' he asked as he looked at the size of the scratch marks, it was slightly bigger than his paws but had ragged shapes and wasn't smooth. Winter's ears continues to twitch at some weird noises but it seemed like Mystra wasn't aware of them so he didn't say anything, afraid it'll scare his partner even further. As they went deeper into the tunnel, the surroundings became hopelessly dark to the point he had goosebumps running down his spine. As Winter was about to agree and run back towards the camp, the duo was stopped when a loud roar pounded in front of them. Winter was torn if they should run or face the creature but judging from its size and speed, it'd easily pass them if they were to run. He put out one of his lightsticks and threw it in front of him, then had a defensive pose. They're not running away and they're facing whatever it is. Winter turned to Mystra who was shaking, he met her eyes and nodded at her, trying to reassure the chicoon even though he is equally if not more terrified than she is.

He suddenly remembered packing a lot of food, perhaps the thing smelled it and was hungry. Winter thought mindlessly before grabbing one of the fresh fruits he packed. He had 2 plans. The first was to throw it at the thing and run or give it to the creature and also run. What's the difference between those two you might ask? Well, the second is much scarier, that's the answer according to winter. He glanced back at mystra before asking 'Are you ready?'. Ready to fight and stay to see the creature that is.
My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:08 am

Username + id: buzz aesthetic 974808
Chicoon Participating: Yogurt
Word count/art size: -
Art/Writing:
Mystra wrote:Mystra looked at Yogurt. "Well... You do glow in the dark so I guess that makes this a little less scary!" She smiled a little bit. "Just uh... stick close."

Yogurt chuckled "it comes in handy really!" he explained with a wave of his wing as the two padded forward through the ominous tunnel. "I actually didn't know i could do this until last summer, Mingo scared me while we were camping and i lit up like a lightswitch" He laughed, a honk-snort breaking his voice. "I couldn't even be angry at Mingo afterward because we were both amazed that i could do it! We spent the whole night trying to figure out how to turn it on and off- A park ranger actually stopped by to ask us to stop flicking out flashlights, but they were a lot more understanding when they found out it was from an ability i didn't know how to control." Yogurt chuckled, flapping his wings a little with a goofy grin on his face.
The two continued through the maze, chatting idly. Mystra brought up her occupation as a cryptid hunter, and yogurt- who hadn't been there during the Chinauti reveal, listened curiously- asking the occasional question as Mystra described her cryptid special interest. After a while Mystra seemed less excited to continue the conversation, yogurt glanced back towards her to see her side-eye the stone walls surrounding them, she seemed to pay special attention to avoid stepping on any cracks (maybe out of fear of superstitions?) Yogurt thought nothing of it though, the two falling in step together as they occasionally chose left or right through the halls, nothing but a soft wind giving them any clue as to which way the exit would be.
Mystra wrote:As the two walked into the maze she tried to break the tension with a little conversation. "So... What do you think the deal with this maze is? I mean it's way super creepy, right?"

Yogurt took a moment to look around the large stone walls around them, looking back to Mystra who was wearily stepping behind him "Its a little spooky yeah. but i think that might just be because of how... quiet it is?" Yogurt hummed, bringing a wing to his chin with a thinking face. "its like we are the only two here besides the plants...?" Almost on cue a deafening roar echoed through the maze, the walls seemed to shake, littering the two chicoons with a fine layer of dust and debris, and the leaves scattering the walls shivered in fear as large, heavy footsteps pounded in the distance, slowly getting louder and louder. "Is... does it sound like its getting closer?" yogurt took a step back towards mystra, whispering barely above the sound of the oncoming creature "it does right??" Yogurts voice seemed panicked, he quickly turned off his glow, hoping to hide their location from the terrifying cries in the distance. Despite the looming threat heading towards them Yogurts paws refused to move, his feathers stuck out on ends- almost doubling the size of his silhouette. He glanced towards Mystra who seemed just as terrified as himself and took it upon himself to find the courage to move a hand in front of Mystra, stepping in front of her with the subtle attempt to be the first thing the creature sees, maybe- if the monster calling out wasn't a friend- at least one of them could escape to warn the others in the maze... and Mystra seemed to know a bit more about this place then she let on.
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:12 am

Username + id: .henloimmabirb. + 778953
Chicoon Participating: Argus
Word count/art size: 158 Words/Clean Line + Color
Art/Writing:
Argus nodded and gave her a reassuring smile, he stayed beside her as they began to walk further down the dark hallway. He looked at the claw marks on the wall that Mystra pointed out, he hummed to himself and made note of them...whoever made those marks must be dangerous, proceeding with caution was needed.
"Whatever creature is down here, I'll keep ya safe." He spoke softly, his steps coming to a halt as he hears the roar from up ahead. Without hesitation, he moves to stand in front of Mystra to protect her from whatever is charging towards them. His wings flare out as he keeps his flame in front of them in attempt to light up the hallway a bit more.
Argus was ready to defend Mystra if need be, nothing was gonna scare them! "Show yourself!" Argus honked, preparing himself to face whoever it was, or whatever it was, that was running down the hallway.

Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery