Re: Heartcatch! - Quests & Prompts

Postby imperials » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:00 pm

Pride Prompts!
Username + ID: imperials -- 644509
Pokemon being used/link: reign, viper, river, lune
Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4743409
Prompt: 3. Make a pride flag based off your pokemon's color palette and identity!

reign

lune

viper

river
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boople_Snoot » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:59 pm

Username + ID: BoopleSnoot221 + 996929
Pokemon being used/link: Odette
Archive: Here!
Prompt: 5. What is your Pokémons personality?
[331 Words]

This little ballerina Odette is very quiet and shy, she loves to dance and leap around all sorts of different flower fields and forests. But she's afraid of other people seeing her dance, because she doesn't want to be bullied for it. Odette would love to dance one day in front of a large crowd, but she also worries that might never happen because of her fears. She likes to practice in open fields for lots of space, but if she hears or sees anyone coming up to her, she would run away, afraid to be judged.

You'll also rarely ever see her in the city, she finds it too loud and busy. When it comes to other people, she is very kind and gentle, but at first she's also a little skittish as she is not entirely comfortable with new people. She loves helping others, it always makes her day, even if sometimes, it's a little bit too scary. She always has great ideas but if she's in a group with other pokemon, she won't speak much, she would much rather listen to everyone else's great ideas!

Odette isn't very picky when it comes to food or gifts or anything, but wherever she tries to learn a new ballet move, she won't stop until she gets it right. Although she gets tired very easily, so if she works herself too hard, she has to take a break, but she wont. All of her friends whenever she gets like this, say that she should take a break and come back to it when she's feeling better, and she tries her best to listen to them for her own sake.

She loves to wear bows and frills and tutus, because it has been her dream to do ballet, dancing on a stage. She would love the warmth of the lights, the cheering, the roses, the outfits. Just showing off what she can do. Hopefully she'll be brave enough when the time comes!

Username + ID: BoopleSnoot + 996929
Pokemon being used/link: Clementine
Prompt: 3. What was your pokemons life like before joining the team?
[140 Words]

Before joining the team, Clementine was a simple psyduck. They didn't have a trainer or anything, so they lived in the nearby forest. They didn't really have any interests or hobbies, and they were pretty content with that.

Clementine was often tired, from the noise and stress that life brings, so they mostly slept throughout the day. If they were not sleeping, they would have been pacing around trying to calm themselves down from their headache, or smelling the wild flowers, that always helped.

Clementine is very clumsy, so sometimes as they were pacing around, they'd accidentally bump into a tree, or a bush, scaring whatever was behind it, most often, a swarm of beedrill. After a bit, Clementine would have ended up getting chased by the frightened pokemon, running, and trying their best not to bump into any trees!

Username + ID: BoopleSnoot221 + 996929
Pokemon being used/link: Odette + Clementine
Prompt: 11. Draw/Write about a scene of your choice (cannot be a repeated scene). (500 words min or 1 colored scene (can be sketchy as long as there are scene aspects)
[612 Words]

It’s been only a month or so since Clementine decided to join Odette on her journey. Odette’s still a little quiet whenever Clementine talks to her, but it's definitely been better than before. Even if she doesn't talk much yet, she’ll get there, and Clementine knows she enjoys their company despite her quietness.

The both of them were walking through some random rainforest (They didn't even know where they were-), looking for any berries to snack on for lunch. They were both getting quite hungry, so when they finally found a small tree with some sweet pecha berries in it, Clementine was a little too excited. They sped as fast as they could towards the tree, recklessly bumping into bushes on their way to the sugary treats.

Blinded by the delicious scent of the pecha berries, and the lack of food from the beginning of the day, Clementine blindly ran up to the tree and- CRASH! They bumped Their head right on the tree, falling down in a daze. Odette concerningly helped them from the ground, and they both started picking the ripe pecha from the tree, by having Odette climbing upon Clementine’s shoulders to reach.

After a few minutes of picking berries (And almost falling), the both of them decided to enjoy the fruit right there. They were eating and chatting, having a pretty pleasant time when- Three giant beedrills came crashing through the tree leaves. Odette was quite confused about this, did they bother them? Clementine on the other hand, looked scared out of their wits. But they knew exactly why they were so angry, because this isn't the first encounter they've had.

It all started in a time before Clementine knew Odette, Clementine was taking a little nap along the trunk of a tree, trying to block out the noise of the very loud buzzing coming from… The tree? But the buzzing was getting so loud, their headache was only getting worse at this point, they couldn't bear it anymore. Their head was hurting so bad until… Clementine shoots off a huge sonic wave of confusion! Every tree around them shook, as the confusion sent off a gust of wind. Along with many blossoms on the trees, a certain little beehive snapped off the branches, and smashed to the ground. Clementine waited for a moment, and stared in shock. After a second or two, the buzzing stopped… Three bees angrily crawled out from behind the tree, staring down at Clementine. They all of a sudden started chasing after Clementine, zooming as fast as they could pointing their drill-like hands towards them. Clementine sped as fast as they could out of there, and the beedrills chased them for as long as they could.

But now those same beedrills are back, and this time Clementine broke their beehive! The beedrills once again pointed their hands towards them, swooping down to them at full speed. Clementine braced themselves for their attack, they quickly inched forward, and before Clementine could close their eyes in preparation- They saw Odette swifty leap in front of them, and use- LIGHT SCREEN! A large sheet of light blocks both Clementine and Odette from the beedrills, the beedrills bounce off of it, and down to the ground. The beedrills fainted, and they both walked off, into the forest.

Clementine knows the beedrills will come back, but for now, they're pretty glad the day has been saved. Odette’s pretty happy too, she's never done a move like that before (although she's never really tried-). She had never really thought that fighting and using moves would be useful, but now, she knows it could help countless people and pokemon alike!

Last edited by Boople_Snoot on Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hello ^^
If you own a design of mine,
please credit Boople_Snoot on TH!

HC Archive
Toyhouse
Boople_Snoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:16 am

Pride Prompts!
Username + ID: bakuraas. + 876991
Pokemon being used/link: [ Abber ]
Archive: [ click ]
Prompt: Make a pride flag based off your pokemon's color palette and identity!
(Based on the MLM Flag)

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link: [ Astren ]
(Based on the Demiromantic Flag)

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link: [ Benji ]
(Based on the Pan Flag)

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link: [ Curse ]
(Based on the Ace Flag)

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link: [ Hollow ]
(Based on the Aroace Flag)

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link: [ Skybreak ]
(Based on the Trans Flag)

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link:[ Tussle ]
(Based on the Bi Flag)

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link: [ Jorvi - Galarian Ponyta ]
(Based on the Genderfluid Flag)

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link: [ Lezabel ]
(Based on the Demigirl Flag)
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tempest Shadow » Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:57 am

Username + ID: Malivolentia 821482
Pokemon being used/link: Vayn (featuring div’s Amy and a cameo by chime’s Tabby)
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Malivolentia/characte ... er:1528058
Prompt: 11. Scene

Flat version (no effects)
Tempest Shadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leonscharizard » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:06 pm

Username + ID: leonscharizard - 1017744
Pokemon being used/link: https://toyhou.se/16509115.moo-moo-nfs
Archive: https://toyhou.se/glitterystars/charact ... er:3332493
Prompt:

1. Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favorite?

leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:18 pm

Pride Prompts!
Username + ID: witchingdreamons [145925]
Pokemon being used/link: Cadell
Archive: xxx

[Based on the asexual flag.]

Pride Prompts!
Username + ID: witchingdreamons [145925]
Pokemon being used/link: Quince
Archive: xxx

[Based on Polyamorous Flag.]

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PlagueNBlight » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:46 pm

Username + ID: PlagueNBlight 994990
Pokemon being used/link: Moxie!
Archive: X!
Prompt: Prompt 6; What is your Pokémon backstory/history? Where did they come from? Did they originally live somewhere else? X 512 words.

Username + ID: PlagueNBlight 994990
Pokemon being used/link: Moxie!
Archive: X!
Prompt: Prompt 8; Where does your pokemon live? Do they have a house? Live with a trainer? Etc. X 809 words.
PlagueNBlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:26 am

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link:[ Ricin ]
Archive:[ click ]
Prompt:How does your pokemon celebrate pride and what does it mean to them?
[224 words]
Ricin doesn't exactly know his identity yet, for a lot of reasons that mostly revolve around that he hasn't really thought about it quite yet. He labels himself as questioning due to not wanting to really put himself in a box quite yet, if there's even a metaphorical box that'll fit him. Pride for him is a celebration that allows him to support and care for his friends and show them that they are loved and respected for who they are no matter what. Typically he spends his pride celebrations with Astren, even if they're away from their trainer's home, partially because Astren's the closest thing Ricin has to a pokemon parental figure. Ricin helps her with activities, and is always there to make sure Astren knows that she's loved and cared about. He also makes little pride bracelets with all sorts of flags to give out whenever he's left on his lonesome, which is very good practice for coordination and spotting details as well as just... being something fun for him to do whenever Astren is busy somewhere else. He's even gotten good enough at it to start putting in little symbols on some of the more complex flags! It's honestly really impressive stuff, and Astren is surprised that there isn't any psychic or fairy type magic going on to make it happen.

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link: [Astren]
[304 words]
Astren is demiromantic and genderfluid, and while she doesn't exactly use pride as a way to show off her own identity, she uses it as a chance for others to learn about identities and for her to help them do such. Of course, she's also very happy that she can put on her demiromantic flag and perhaps change her veils from blue to genderfluid colors during this great time of year, but it's not where she has her sights set. Astren also takes care of Ricin during this time, making sure the little toxel doesn't get into any trouble while also making sure that he doesn't get bored either. Sure, Astren has to go away from him to give her lessons sometimes, but she always makes sure that he has an activity of sorts to do that still celebrates in some way while she's gone. Of course, the most obvious being the bracelet making that Ricin has become incredibly good at, but because of Astren, Ricin isn't a stranger to some more complex arts as well, even including the creation of small stained glass creations. Certainly some would say that allowing a small pokemon like a toxel the ability to use a glass cutter and work with glass at all would be a mistake, but Astren knows better and knows that even though Ricin is a young pokemon, he's also not an idiot and knows how to keep himself safe. Besides, Astren can't help but find everything he makes cute, and always shows it off during her lessons about different identities. If you go to one of their lessons about what a certain identity means, don't be surprised to see a piece of pottery or a stained glass piece of work that share its colors with the flag of the identity the lesson's about.

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link:[ Artorius ]
[206 words]
Artorius, at the moment, is Agender. Not because they believe they have no gender exactly, but because gender is a confusing concept that they'd rather not have to figure out right now as well as figuring out the rest of the world in the modern age after being revived from a fossil. In a way, this also translates into Artorius not really knowing what pride means to them quite yet. They have the positive emotions about it, and the joy that they feel when they see their friend, Kerberos, so overjoyed at the festivities, but what it means to them is a mystery. Though one could suppose they could leave it as 'comforting' and leave it at that, since it does give them a lot of comfort to see others like them and others like Kerberos, especially when their friend is often so nervous about being seen as out of place in other aspects of their life. Artorius is celebrating their first pride this year, and doesn't exactly have a niche thing to do yet, taking in what everyone else is doing and learning from them for the years to come. Though, he has tried making bracelets after seeing a certain toxel making them for others...

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link:[ Adore ]
[200 words]
Adore's relationship with attraction to others is a strange one, especially when put next to how he feels about gender, so it's hard to put it directly in the words, but He's primarily homoromantic! When it comes to gender, he's very flexible with his identity as long as he's not seen as feminine, and he identifies as transgender in some capacity for certain! Adore has always enjoyed pride and pride related events for as long as he's participated in them, and he really wants to make sure that others have a good experience too, whether it's their first time at an event or not! Sometimes, he accidentally scares others by popping in to make sure they're having fun and are able to find everything at the pride celebrations he goes to, but that's kind of what will happen anyways when you're a ghost pokemon, and especially so when you're a spiritomb and pop out of what seems to be just a normal rock. Besides that, however, Adore is also a bit of a flag merchandise collector, who goes around buying anything and everything that has a flag he resonates with on it, much to the dismay of his trainer's wallet.

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link:[Prince]
[211 words]
Prince identifies as bigender and biromantic, but also heavily connects himself with any masculine or androgynous xenogenders that have some sort of connection to royalty. He sees Pride as one of those moments where others treat him more like the royalty he is, but he also doesn't spend all month relaxing on a month for praise for him being himself. They go out to events with pride crowns, small crowns of his own creation that are made out of colored metal, melted together so that the colors match different pride flags. He gives out these crowns to others, and also takes personal requests for them from time to time! Of course, he needs help from one of his fellow pokemon that can handle fire much easier than he can so that they can be made, but they'll still get done! On occasion, someone will question the safety of a partially grass type pokemon melting down metal for anything, let alone decorations, but Prince is quick to assure them that they haven't gotten injured once during any of the times they've made these crowns. Surprisingly, the bigender crowns aren't even his favorite! He's actually a big fan of the trans crown, as he thinks the colors shine very well in the light.

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link:[Kerberos]
[220 words]
Kerberos is a nonbinary individual who is questioning their attraction, but is leaning towards either being Biromantic or Panromantic. Pride means quite a lot to them due to it being something that has helped them realize more about themself. Like their friend Artorius, Kerberos was revived from a fossil, and had to learn about the modern world one step at a time. Pride was something that made them realize that there was more out there that was being accepted by others, and Kerberos was absolutely overjoyed by it. They felt as if finding their identity through pride was like finding a gemstone in a cave, in the sense that it was a beautiful thing that brought a lot of joy into their life. While they typically do other things during pride, this year they're helping their friend learn about all the things that other pokemon do during the month, from parties to pins and other decorative objects. Kerberos is also glad that their friend is taking up some kind of craft during the festivities, especially since Kerberos themself typically paints rocks with assorted pride art in order to give away as gifts to friends and even strangers if they make enough of them, which they always do thanks to how much they enjoy making the little rocks into artistic pieces.

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link:[ Metralis ]
[210 words]
Metralis is transmasculine and solidly identifies as a gay man. He appreciates all that there is to do during pride, but he also has a focus on keeping others safe no matter the season or celebration. Though they will do the occasional bit of shopping or take some time to look at some of the art that other pokemon put together, he's mostly acting as a safe haven for other pokemon that are part of the community, and a haven for their trainers in the community as well. Of course, Metralis is always protecting his trainer and those close to his trainer, and always has an eye on his teammates, but those watchful and protecting eyes look over to strangers who seem to struggle in some capacity during this time. It's also one of the very rare times that Metralis gives out hugs, which has been described as 'hugging a water bed' at some points due to being part goodra along with being part zoroark. His trainer has even given him a sign declaring that he gives out hugs to those who are missing out on them during the month for one reason or another, and while he would usually be very grumpy about this- this month is an exception.

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link:[ Nekotaur ]
[210 words]
Nekotaur, unsurprisingly to anyone including themself, identifies as both nonbinary and catgender! And while it'd be nice if they had some sort of deep and emotional thing to say in regards of what pride means to them, the truth is rather solid. To Nekotaur, pride is when they're able to grab a lot of art and a lot of cute things from shops and as gifts without being nervous about it. Typically, Nekotaur gets very nervous about what people might think if they buy anything, despite how much they want to just have things in order to amass a hoard that makes them happy. Nekotaur is quick to snatch up anything that has a nonbinary flag on it, even if it's something that they would never logically use. They don't wear hats often, but that hat with a nonbinary flag sewn onto it? Of course they're going to buy it. They don't exactly drink things too often to the point where they need a thermos, but if it has nonbinary colors on it, it's going to be purchased anyways. Sometimes Nekotaur's friends will wonder why they want all of these objects, but they also don't want to be rude in asking, so they just let the hybrid have their fun.
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:29 am

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link: [ Abber ] and [ Curse ]
Prompt: Draw your pokemon repping a pride flag that represents them!
Pride Bandanas!

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link:[ Jorvi - Galarian Ponyta ] and [ Hollow ]
Pride Capes!

Pride Prompts!
Pokemon being used/link:[ Tussle ]
Pride Crown!

♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:01 am

Username + ID: 0Zero0 780482
Pokemon being used/link: Raimei the Shinx
Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4746617&p=138658742#p138658854
Prompt: 1. Show me/describe this pokemon doing their favorite move! How did they learn it and why is it their favorite?

Raimei used Leer.
Trainers defense lowered.

Raimei's trainer is a advocate for the LGBTQIA+ community and works as a contest competitor. Because of this, the trainer will often dress up her pokemon in bright colors, costumes and accessories. Rai, being the snobby princess xe are doesn't like this. In turn the cat pokemon will retaliate with xer favorite move: Leer. It may not be usefull in battle, but when it comes to facing xer trainer and making her stop from adding more sparkles it works every time. A simple little glare puts the trainer into a dumbfounded expression that slowly turns into admiration, and then proceeds to something else Rai isn't fond of, but much prefers, snuggles. This is usually followed by words of affirmation. Things like "Your so sweet." and "isn't that the cutest thing."

One day xe will evolve and be a mighty warrior, but till then, xe will be content with a single glare.

[151 words]

3. What was your pokemons life like before joining the team?

Raimei has been with xer trainer since practically from the egg! The truth is, the trainer's parents knew that she would need a support animal due to some mental issues, and she always wanted a pokemon. So one morning they found an ad from a breeder stating that they were adopting out young shinx. It was perfect, so one of the parents left to pick it up, and as the young trainer woke up, there was a kitten on her lap! She was so excited that she leapt for joy.

Ever since then the two have been thick as thieves, so in a sense Rai doesn't really know anything other then xer life before the team. Xe are proud to be the first as well, though they like to make up stories to the others about how xe was captured from a pirate ship. None of the others believe xem. The truth is xe probably had a very comfortable life surrounded by siblings and xer two parents, but that was so long ago.

[173 words]

4. Draw or Describe your pokemon's pokeball!

Raimei doesn't have a pokeball, and honestly refuses to be in one. Not that it matters, because Raimei's job requires xem to be constantly vigilant and near xer trainer. Because of xer trainers mental and physical issues, Raimei has to be there to help her, and if Rai were in a pokeball xe wouldn't be able to do half the jobs xe does. This goes from helping xer trainer up and down stairs, to simply lying on xer lap to keep her calm.

If Raimei did have a ball to reside in, it would probably be a premier ball though as that is xer trainers favorite. She likes to decorate them and personalize them to the pokemon that resides inside. Especially adding special mechanics to them that allow fancy particles to emit when the pokemon leaps from the container.

If anything counted as a 'pokeball' for Raimei, xe do rest comfortably in a purple cat bed filled with xer favorite toys. It even has a custom pin attached to the outside. Rai was told it was designed after xer trainer's favorite pokemon comic, and has seen her read it all the time. It has this purple cloak in it that looks just like xer bed. It represents a royal character in the story, so xe feel proud to sleep in it.

[221 words]

5. What is your Pokémons personality?

Rai believes that xe needs to be at the center of attention at ALL times. Xe are more important then anyone else, and you can't tell them otherwise. Raimei won't throw any fits by any means, and takes opposition quietly. Often ignoring those who are against xem. This makes it hard for the kitty to make good friends with anyone but xer trainer. They often scowl and leave xem behind because they can't deal with xer quirky selfishness, but when you get to know xem, xe are an amazing friend. Rai will stand up for those xe care about deeply even if xe don't agree with what xer friend believes.

Another important feature to Rai is xer willingness to listen. The feline pokemon may disagree heavily with your opinions, facts or whatever you bring to xem, but that doesn't stop xe from sitting there quietly hearing everything you have to say. Xe will often try xer best to comfort in times of need, or spend all day trying to cheer those who need it up. Rai is caring despite xer neediness and desire for pets now. No really pet them now.

When it comes to complete strangers Raimei is never one hundred percent sure how to react. Xe are great with xer trainer because the two of them have been together forever, and Rai knows them like the back of xer paw, but a stranger is nothing like the human that stands by xer side. Rai doesn't shy away necessarily, often tries to flaunt themselves first in an attempt to show that xe are better then them, but isn't directly confrontational either. Avoids there gaze, but doesn't necessarily hide. It's confusing from time to time. Raimei treats other pokemon in the same manner, and often doesn't understand the difference from mons and humans other then that xe can understand one, but not the other.

[314 words]
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items