Re: kalon #2025

Postby barbatos. » Wed May 25, 2022 4:16 pm

username:
wyrmblood.

kalon name:
crockett

favourite flower:
crockett absolutely adores carnations! they love that carnations can come in all sorts of colors, and that they're versatile in their uses. crockett grows carnations in their garden and tends to use carnations for their upset stomachs and when they have fevers, as carnations were used in medicine for aiding in those ailments. they also like to use their fragance that can be extracted from the flower to create perfumes and things to sell at the local farmer's market they attend every other weekend. they also tend to sell just the carnations if they can't make perfume in time
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed May 25, 2022 6:43 pm

username: Griff
kalon name: Violette
favourite flower: African Violet! Why? Well, their mom was really into this plant, collecting species that folks had raised from all over the world. They remind her of their mom, all these years later, and she finds herself fascinated by both the sheer variety and the cultures/worlds they are cultivated in. She has made lots of friends in the community around this plant!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Thu May 26, 2022 8:47 am

username: mid-life
    kalon name: briallen
    favourite flower: pink sunrise muscari
    briallen used to mistake adolescent pink muscaris as unripe raspberries, often eating them from its stem and being told off by her mother. this flower holds fond childhood memories from spending valuable time with her parents and younger sister. in addition, the blush pink color reminds her of her favorite season, spring, especially during the harsh blistering summer heat.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Thu May 26, 2022 8:51 pm

username: .*✦ snow 🌱 kalon name: fae
the forget me not flower is by far fae's favorite! it’s such a small flower and unless it’s in a bigger patch it’s barely noticeable. it’s not even particularly pretty if compared to other flowers, but for fae, that’s not the point. it’s the memories that come along with it. the memories of her childhood when she used to take walks with her granny through woods that were basically littered with them is what makes this flower so special to her. every time she’s worried she visits these woods to get a clear head.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Fri May 27, 2022 5:38 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

username: Grey_Hoodie
    kalon name: Thyme
    favourite flower:
        Freesia were a reminder. Thyme had been fighting a fever, tucked beneath the shelter of a shrine and waiting out the last dregs of a storm. The waddling gait of a duck and her ducklings had been just as memorable as the string of them shrinking in size, one by one, as they came into view. He must have moved or made a noise to alert them to him, because one turned to quack up at him before settling in against his side to watch the rain. It stuck with him, being in the company of something so unwittingly kind.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Fri May 27, 2022 3:35 pm

username: Broccoli_Bento
    kalon name: Lotus Rae "Rae Rae"
    favourite flower: Red Spider Lily

Since she was a young child, Lotus fell in love with this flower when she first saw it in her grandmother's garden.
    She described the flower's appearance as resembling a firework, one of her favorite things in the whole world.

This flower also reminds her of her departed grandmother, whom she loved very much and learned so much from about her Chinese heritage, and was taught many Chinese dishes from her grandmother in her kitchen, where from the window the flowers could be seen.

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Sat May 28, 2022 5:19 am

this comp is now closed! thank you everyone for your entries, i will judge this as soon as i'm able!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| no longer active here |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:14 am

thank you everyone for your patience! i loved reading through the entries and i've decided on the winners for this flowery darling finallyyy

i'll start with the HMs first!
      - emeritus IV
      - captain dude
      - Mnemosyne
      - Mid-life
      - Dewy Feathers
      each of these forms stood out to me in their own unique ways and you all chose such pretty flowers omg

the winner of the kal is Cosmic_Dragon! not only did you choose a stunning flower and give her a lovely name to fit, but i also really enjoyed the link between her love of the flower and her love of coral reefs! i hope you enjoy kristia, you've been added to her reference in case you'd like to make your own oekaki page of her!

thanks again to everyone who entered this comp, and good luck on all your future comps!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| no longer active here |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #2025 (winners!)

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:07 pm

Congrats! :3

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #2025 (winners!)

Postby nermal1999 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:10 pm

Congratulations Cosmic_Dragon for winning this flower Kal :3
And big congrats to all HM winners!

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me