Re: Kalon #1907

Postby eonduo » Sat May 15, 2021 11:54 am

username + ID: eonduo #1005105
kalon name: Sunrise
bonus question: i think this kal would really be into food vlog compilations! specifically those ones with no talking, and with or without music; just videos of the nice food people eat. maybe i'm biased because i use those kinds of videos myself, to sleep, but...

eon • they/them ❤
trades | my umas
fr | pce | toyhouse
| | | |

©: avatar + click pixels
eonduo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sneky » Sat May 15, 2021 1:37 pm

username + ID: Sneky, 199821
kalon name: Peaches
compliments (optional):
bonus question (optional):Favorite type of playlist is cursed memes playlists, I mean who doesn’t love some bad memes?
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~
Hey, I'm an idiot that's up to chat
about pretty much anything.
~
I'm Snekly on Flight Rising, pop in and say hey!
~
my Toyhou.se

Trades: Open (Read my Rules)
PM's: Open
Sneky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aglassman » Sat May 15, 2021 3:16 pm

username + ID: Aglassman #163733
kalon name: Betta
compliments (optional):
bonus question (optional): Bubble wrap popping compilation videos
    " gardening goat gal . "
    moo/glass - she/her - adult
    th - stars - return

aglassman

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby _cherrycat_ » Sun May 16, 2021 5:16 am

username + ID: _cherrycat_
    kalon name: Pastry
    compliments (optional):

To Schnuffel Bunny: What's one thing your art, designs, and you have in common? They inspire me, and are amazing! (technically two things but oop)

To idyll: Your art and kalon designs are amazing! I wish you a good and blessed life when you retire from being a Kalon artist!

To Jiinxed!✨: Your community has grown so much. Your management skills of this community are astounding, and I hope to be able to be a great manager (not of Kalons haha) like you!

To stan.: Your Nursery batches are beautiful and amazingly crafted. I am so lucky to have a kit from one of your NBs. Keep it up :DD

To Safe_Haven: Another extremely talented NB artist! I love the way you arrange patterns and colors! I just recently had one of my Kals bred by you! Thank you!

bonus question: Definetely either cat videos (from 2016) or food compilations!
    I need to redo my signature, but here's my commissions: https://cherryc4tcomms.carrd.co/
    _cherrycat_

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Sun May 16, 2021 7:01 am

username + ID: honeycreeper | 945117
    kalon name: Berry
    compliments: I'm no good with interactions, so please understand if I'm all over the place !

• above aspen; I really appreciate everything that you do for kals ! you've helped me out a couple times when posting a trading ticket, and your advice and oversight has really made me more confident in reaching out and asking for help .
    • aey; this is probably expected, but I really look up to you ! your art and designs were the first that I really connected to when I started entering for kals, and I've been hooked ever since . your art is so nice to look at and I still adore my first aey kal <3
    • takura.; you're always a pleasure to talk to - you're real sweet and seem really approachable . I adore your designs as well, I love your style and the way you seem to make the designs come to life ! your design was the first that I ever won in an event - and I have so many ideas for them still .
    • sobble; *shakes tangerine around* your design was the first that I ever got ! a friend gifted me tangerine about one year ago, and every time I look at her I literally vibrate - I love her so much. I can't wait to get another kalon that was designed by you <3
    • hellyy; I adore how you connect to kals and seem to build a world around them . I keep thinking about your kal development that you shared, and honestly I cannot wait to read more ! it's got me so excited to develop my own kals in my own way !
    • mochi-tes; I don't believe we've ever talked, but I really adore your kals that you design and all of the pieces of your own kals that you share ! your art is so unique and I love when you pop up on my recent oekaki's or post something in art share.
    • calibri; first thing's first, I would like to thank you for trading me arlene . she's literally gotten me more into kals and development as a whole and I don't think I'd be able to be so vocal in the discord without her . secondly, you're real sweet - you're always fun to talk to and I love having conversations when you're there !
    • chickpea; first of all, you seem like a real down-to-earth type of person. you're the kind of person that I could have a conversation with all night and not get tired. you just seem like a really sweet and genuine person, and I hope to get to know you more !
    (psst ,, I hope to see more of your space crew au ,, I love everything already !)
    • lucario; I don't think I've really talked too much to you, but you're super cool ! every time you pop up in kal chat,
    I point and go 'hey !! I know that guy !!' in my head. you seem like a really good person to have a conversation with ! I love the ideas that you come up with for kalon competitions, and your stories always seem to inspire me <3
    • kyar; we don't talk much, if at all, but you're such a kind-hearted person ! you're always helpful in the discord and you're nothing but supportive and sweet. your kalons are so cool and unique - it's obvious that you put a lot of heart into their stories and ideas. development with you would probably be like reading a novel - exciting and an adventure.
    • deerbroken; you seem like a very easy to talk to person ! your art style is very unique, and I love seeing your kals and fumis pop up on my recent oekaki's; your stories that go with them are equally astonishing <3
    • branded; we don't talk much, but you seem like a cool fella ! I would love to talk and headcannon kals together sometime ! you're honestly so generous it's shocking - the amount of times I see you giving to others is so sweet <3
    • safe_haven; I don't talk to you often, but you seem so energetic and upbeat ! it's always a pleasure to see you in kal chat, and while we don't talk much, I hope to interact more in the future !
    • booshweasel; I see you alot in the community ! I adore your writing and all of the stories that you can come up with for kals . the way you connect with your kals is so cool - you seem to just pick up on their quirks and backstories really well and I adore reading anything that you come up with !
    • cypheriius; I don't think we've ever spoken before, but you seem like a really nice person ! you're always sweet and I adore your head-cannons ! you have such fun and unique ideas, I would love to see them applied to a kalon <3
    • zailune; I adore your kal entries so much ! your style is so unique and your shading is phenomenal, it really makes the kal come to life. I would love to get a kal designed by you one day <33
    • dragonofember; you seem like such a sweet person ! you're so kind in kal chat and I adore seeing your kal designs a ton ! I also love the edits you applied to arlene !! she looks so nice and I can't thank you enough for the edits !
    • mnemosyne; we don't talk much, but I just have to say that I adore your nursery batches a ton ! you're such a great artist and you're super sweet overall
    • hireath + hound; your designs are top tier !! I love the way you draw and the color palletes that you choose are always go so well together ! I'm also never going to get over my RU; I still cannot believe I didn't see that I won him for almost a solid year
    • baylin; your kals are so cute oml; the designs always are so smooth and connect so well ! you're also a sweetheart - thank you for answering all my questions for kal 1906, I really appreciate it <33
    • magpie; your prompts for kals are so cool ! i love the ideas that you come up with and responding to them is always so much fun !!
    • idyll; I haven't seen you around alot, but I adore your designs a lot ! I remember entering for that mint kalon and having a blast coming up with a concept. I wish you the best <3
    • rosemoon; you're always so lively in kal chat ! I love popping into discord and seeing you active - it always makes me inclined to hop into conversations myself !
    • schnuffel bunny; your art style is so nice ! I adore seeing your kals - they're all so fluffy and have the best expressions !
    • monstera; your nursery batches and kal designs are so nice ! I love your conecpts and how you can give each kal a life of their own - I still love my first kits made by you !
    • to those I didn't include; you're great ! I love seeing everyone in kal chat having a fun time and having conversations ! when I first started out with a few kals I was really hesitant to join conversations and such, but this community has made me such a more confident person ! thank ya'll <3

bonus question: 'how to make plush animals' videos
    Last edited by honeycreeper on Sat May 22, 2021 4:38 am, edited 8 times in total.
    if I was a bluebird, I would fly to you
    you'd be the spoon
    dip you in honey so I could be sticking to you <3

- daylight

honey | she/they | TH | honey#5301
    [ characters for sale / free characters ] | [ 20c$ avatar shop ]
    my heart <3

🍯 [ honey's giveaways ]
    honeycreeper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Lucario » Sun May 16, 2021 7:40 am

username + ID: Lucario || 756684
    kalon name: Bee
    compliments (optional):
    branded; Holy cow, man. You have been so, so kind to me ever since I started actually talking in the Kal chat. You have helped me immensely, without even knowing it. Genuinely, you make my day so much better, even just by the small interactions that we have. Your kindness has not gone unnoticed, I promise you that - every time I see your UN pop up in the chat I can't help but smile. Thank you so, so, so much for being willing to help me - even though I know that you struggle with it sometimes !! You fund my kal obsession skdjsnhjdsnh

boosh; You lil stinker /j! You have single-handedly made me realize what kind of world I want for my Kals, and I really can't thank you enough for that. Your HCs have made things so much easier on me, and make so much sense - You were so kind when you DM'd me, and it really made my day - without you even knowing it, I was having a pretty crappy day when you messaged me, and you made me feel so, so much better!!

sob; Sobble dude !! You art is so beautiful, and every single one of your Kals is a dreamie of mine. Your designs are out of this world! I love hearing you talk about the Pokemon games, and the cards, especially when you get super into it, It's easy to tell that you have a passion for it, and I genuinely admire that. I would love to talk more, really !

angeldoll;
    You are a literal angel. Genuinely. You have answered every single one of my stupid questions without hesitation, and without judgement, and that means so much to me. You're also my very first breeding partner! You have been so helpful with getting the form set up, and teaching me about the rolling, and how things need to be done, and I really, really appreciate that! I can't wait to talk more with you !!

wicc; Thank you so, so, so much for everything that you do for the community. We understand that you have a life outside of it, and can't begin to thank you enough for all of the raffles, all of the little games, and all of the announcements that you make! It is so refreshing to see somebody care for a species, and a community, the way that you do! You are also such a kind soul, and even from our little chats I can see that!

honey; Literally as sweet as honey!! Your HC are so, so helpful, and you really do come up with some beautiful names. You even went through my slightly horrific writing and fixed it up, and I can't even begin to thank you enough for that - it's so helpful to be able to get somebody else in to read it, and I will definitely be harassing you politely asking you to go over some in the future. I can't wait to talk more with you, you are so, so kind, and I love seeing your name pop up in #general, and most of all, the char development channel.

aey; We haven't spoken all that much - But I am absolutely in awe with every single one of your designs. It is so, so clear that you put time, love, and effort into every single piece of a design, and your own heart shines through with every single one. I love them all so much, and can't wait to own some in the future !

kyar; You! Holy cow you do so much for the Kal server. Every time there's a question asked I either see you answering it straight away, or typing away to get the whole answer down. You answer every question with super sonic speed, and that is super helpful to someone as impatient as me. You make sure that every answer is super clear, and that is absolutely brilliant - it makes it super easy to follow along. You are genuinely such a pleasure to talk to!

helly; You are an absolute legend. I love every single one of your HCs, they all make so much sense, and seem to really delve into the true nature of a character. It is so clear that you love every single one of your kals, and have put a lot of thought into every single one of them. Your AU is so original, and I absolutely love to sneakily read about it from time to time. I quite literally have your website bookmarked on my computer! I can't wait to HC some more kals with you in the future, you are an absolute joy to talk to!!

pleaser of crowds; My first trade ever ! You gave me the most beautiful boy, and I love him so, so much. Thank you so much for answering my questions, and for getting the form up so quickly, it is really appreciated! I love seeing your name pop up in the chat, and absolutely love talking to you !

deerbroken; Your designs are so, so beautiful - I can't get enough of them ! You put so much love into every design, and are so kind in the chat <3

bonus question (optional): Bee loves watching old vines. Her favorite one is definitely the
    "How did you capture captain america"
    "we shot him in the legs. his shield is the size of a dinnerplate"
    Last edited by Lucario on Sun May 16, 2021 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Lucario

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Sun May 16, 2021 8:04 am

username + ID: fuiuki + 368610
    kalon name: Sugarbean
    compliments (optional):

Aey: Hello friend you not only make FANTASTIC adoptables with gorgeous designs and edits, you're also just the SWEETEST person and SO NICE AND KIND!! I look at you and go "oh that's aey, a good person and friend and I am happy to see them!". I can't tell you how many times you've brightened my day ;3;

Aeryn: Bby,,, my adopted sister... I can't even express how proud of you I am! For so many reasons! You've grown and matured as a person so much since we met, and you're progressing in life and I'm just so happy to see you grow and thrive! Your art has grown so much too and I'm just all around so proud of who you're becoming!!

Idyll: did you think I'd forget you huh?? You're ALSO a fantastic person and friend, every interaction we've had has been so good and you are such a sweet and kind person! I hope you're taking care of yourself because you deserve it bby. Oh yah and your kal designs? mwah, amazing, fantastic.

Kolyakun: bby you're such a nice and positive friend, seeing you around always makes me go HNNNNG IT'S THE GOOD BEAN KOLYA YES HI!! Your designs always just BLOW me away, you are so creative and your art is so good in general!! Everything from edits to design choices to colours, always just MWAH, perf!! But every single design and growth of yours is all the more important to me because YOU'RE important! You have been so kind and generous to me and I will never forget that ;3;

Sobble: stinky man haha. Ok but seriously, the fact that you're always happy to see me lifts my spirits so much, it makes me feel seen and appreciated!! You're such a fun friend to talk to as well, you have so much humour (GOOD humour), you've got interesting things to share and there's always something fun to talk about when you're around! You really lift my spirits bby, big hug friend

Kyar: Hi you amazing fantastic artist you, I love what you do. So much skill packed into a humble person, wow! but you're also such a kind and fun friend too, you're really nice to talk to and you have interesting stories to tell! I love hearing about your job stories man, absolutely fantastic. Keep being great and take care of yourself ok, mwah k thx

Calibri: Hi fellow scandinavian, how are you doing friend? Just so you know, I got a warrant out for an "outstanding, friendly, funny and fantastic friend", so uuuh maybe you should take your gorgeous art and skedaddle before the friendship police takes you in for questioning on why you're so heckin nice. Yah you can bribe me with hugs and I won't say anything, take care of my friend.

And a shoutout to all the other people I couldn't think of right now but are also fantastic, who are happy to see me when I show up in kal chat, who compliment my art and just make my day so much better. You're all so great and deserve the best! <3

bonus question (optional): Sugarbean LOVES watching sleep-walking compilations! There's just something about how people turn into absolute toddlers or scary zombies that's just hilarious :, )
    Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
    all things creative, animals, pixel art
    and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
    fuiuki

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun May 16, 2021 11:59 am

username + ID: lovage + 817593
    kalon name: ren
    bonus question (optional): vines - bringing back some of the good times
    lovage

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Baphymet » Sun May 16, 2021 2:20 pm

username + ID: Baphymet + 980114
    kalon name: Sorbet
    compliments (optional): I don’t really know many people associated with Kalons but I think everyone’s Kalons are so pretty and cool!!
    bonus question (optional): I feel like they would watch cute pet compilations so they could smile and giggle ^^
    Last edited by Baphymet on Mon May 17, 2021 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
    " Image
    xxImage "
    ──────────────
    hi my name is baphy, nice to meet you.
    i hope you have eternal happiness and
    i hope you realize how much love you truly
    deserve, inhale for 4 and exhale for 4.

──────────────
    -Margarita Karapanou, Rien ne va plus.
    tr. by Karen Emmerich
    Baphymet

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Sun May 16, 2021 2:38 pm

username + ID: mallowpop + 931555
    kalon name: Bliss
    compliments (optional): i'm on the same boat as Baphymet; i wish i knew more people in the community, but everyone here seems super nice from what i've seen! :D
    bonus question (optional): I feel like Bliss would watch fail compilations, but then just end up feeling bad for the people/pets in the clips and get too sad to the point of turning them off- then end up watching wholesome video compilations of things like people giving supplies to the homeless and throwing surprise birthday parties and stuff! (do those kinds of compilations exist?? it sounds like they would at the very least,,)
    ...or my other idea was that they would watch compilations of fish/how to take care of them! something that would come from channels like fish for thought ^^
    💗 wrote:ImageImage
    hi, i'm moss! ilysm
    i'm socially anxious, but
    do feel free to pm me!
    sweetensxartfartxth
    discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
    ImageImage
    mallowpop

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist