Re: kalon #1857

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:52 pm

Dibble posted
Last edited by KestrelTheFirecat on Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ice drifting

Postby clemen » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:56 am

πŸŒ‘πŸŒ¨
225 / 500

hm...
well then
winter?
happiest holiday memory?
there was one....
from winter..during Christmas time
that seemed impossible to khi, considering winter was the season of sorrow and death.
every winter it seemed as the icicle only jagged deeper and deeper into the coldness.
however, there was one happy memory. it was her, in the flesh, real, sitting with her lover, the person she trusted the most. a smokey campfire. for once, despite being overlooked and treated like a spoiled child, she had found someone who she had loved. they talked to her normally, and didn’t treat her like she was going to freeze them any second. all happy things don’t last for long, she had to accept this. so why was she so upset that she was taken away from her? but in that moment she felt so warm. it wasnt just the fire, her heart felt lit ablaze by a million fireflies, she could live in that moment forever, just being held and so cared for. it was Christmas Eve that fateful night. she gave a sad smile, remembering how tragic it could turn, and how she had looked over it so, so quickly. she was so naive, but she learned she was just as naive as she was. they were young, and didn’t understand responsibility and power. power and rule. that’s all that ever mattered anymore. sometimes she stare at the frost covered grounds, wandering and waiting for her lover, where have you gone dear? so, she sat there, cherishing that happy memory that faded away with the icicle soon coming back and making its way deeper into her heart. It was like the piece of an iceberg that was slowly being pulled apart of land. slowly sinking.
deeper.
deeper.
and
deeper.

im so sorry I never originally meant for this to be sad IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY
then I got attached to a certain plot
Last edited by clemen on Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:40 am

Username: Ucanthandleme
Kalon name: Amos
Prompt:
Amos looked down at the paper bag in his hand, steam slowly rising from the opening slit of the bag. A cool breeze blew past, causing the steam from the bag to fly just past his eyes, creating a foggy layer over his vision. Amos looked around once again, the warmth from the paper bag keeping his fingers warm protecting them from being nipped at by the frost of the morning. Person after person crossed his vision, a flurry of footsteps speeding past him as he stood waiting, a simple passerby. Crisp suits covered their bodies, black cases in hand, sharp arguments coming from their mouths as they spoke to others through the phone by their ears.

He just stood there alone. Silent and unassuming, his shoulders decorated with speckles of snow with a cool breeze dancing through his hair. Amos seemed all alone, just him and the brown paper bag in his grip. Yet he just waited, his nose turning red from the chill, snow powdered on his eyelashes as they flashed up and down against the wind, and his hands gently holding the brown paper bag. The others around paid no mind to him, each was in a hurry to be somewhere, their constant footsteps on the snowy sidewalk left imprints as they went.

A bell toll rang out signaling a new train arrival. Clasping the paper bag tighter Amos trudged through the snowy sidewalk forward towards the station, a warm smile on his face that only got brighter as he got closer to his destination. Looking up at the arrivals board he headed towards the right platform, his hair fluttering behind his back as he walked faster and faster. Nimbly he twisted through the gaps between the crowded bodies, the smile never leaving his face. Then he halted, the brown paper bag now only letting out a small spiral of steam yet was still warm and inviting to the touch.

Amos craned his neck waiting patiently until he finally saw a small head pop out of the doorway, the small body scrambling against the tide of people. Rushing forward Amos headed toward the small figure, clasping the body in his free hand he raised them to his hip walking out of the sea of people. He then found an empty seat, gently placing down the small body. Slowly crouching down, he handed over the paper bag in his hands, the little child giving a cry of surprise quickly unpacking the warm treat inside. Powdered sugar covered the small kit's hands and mouth as he shoved as much pastry as he could into his mouth. Then he gave a sweet smile, β€œThank you uncle”, he spoke in a milky voice.

Grasping his chest, Amos turned away for a moment, his heart shot down by his adorable nephew's smile. Thanking his brother in his mind for having a holiday with his wife, he lifted up his nephew, giving a smile β€œReady for a fun holiday.”

(496/500)

β˜†-------β˜†
Credit: Toyhouse
β˜†----------------β˜†
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
β˜†-------------β˜†
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby priimary » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:46 pm

username: Tearexx

kalon name: Fallow

prompt: 449/500

"My favorite Christmas memory?" Fallow asked, shifting uncomfortably on her feet. As the ghost of Christmas present, she didn't often think about such things, let alone being asked such a question by the person that she's haunting. The family surrounding her looked at Fallow inquisitively, expecting a response. Fallow silently cursed them out for putting her on the spot. She took a deep breath. "Probably," she began, "dying."

Fallow was born, rather ironically, in late may, as the flowers were blooming outside of her parent's rural mountain home. In stark contrast to her surroundings, Fallow donned pale fur and dark, long hair that cascaded down her face and back. She would laugh about it later, of course. She always had a good sense of humor. That's why she was able to laugh about her untimely death on Christmas morning, a short few years after her birth. It had been an icy winter, the kind that creeps into houses and chills you to the bone. This, combined with a poor harvest in the fall months prior, worked as a recipe for disaster for Fallow and her family, who did not have the resources to recover when a terrible illness infected the household. She would later recall death as "Dark," and refused to elaborate further. And luckily for her, death really didn't seem to stick.

Fallow woke up in a stranger's home on Christmas eve. This would be her favorite Christmas memory, but sadly it occurred just moments before Christmas day technically began. It is also not her favorite, as she awoke to a rather painful jab in the side by a confused and grumpy old man. She yawned, opened her icy yellow eyes, and began to speak in words that didn't really seem like hers. The man watched her with wide eyes as she introduced herself as a name she didn't recognize, and took him to the home of people she didn't even know. She didn't ask why her paws floated off the ground, or why she could almost see through herself. She did laugh about it, though. Fallow had a very good sense of humor. By Christmas morning, the old man promised to change his ways, to see the light, and begged her to spare his life. Fallow didn't think that she had the power to take it, but she did have to stifle a giggle at the thought of it. The man looked at her with fear as he asked, "Will I see the ghost of Christmas Future today as well?"

Fallow blinked. "Does that make me the ghost of Christmas Present?" She wondered aloud.

"The old man, not understanding a rhetorical question, replied, "I suppose it does."
β•“β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β˜†β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•–

hello 🐸

β•™β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β˜†β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•œ

priimary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:32 am

username: nermal1999
kalon name: Noel
prompt:

Noel, who worked part time at an orphanage slowly walked into a small room to check on all the sleeping kits.
Slowly he stopped as he noticed one small kit sitting by the window gazing out into the night.
walking over he gently sat beside the child before tilting his head to the side

"hey buddy... What are you doing up so late?"

The small kit turned to look at Noel with surprise, before resting their head against the glass with a small frown.

"Guess I couldn't sleep"

Noel giving a puzzled look slowly turned his gaze to the window as well.
"That's not like you, you're usually the first to fall asleep, and the last to wake"

"guess I'm just nervous..."

"nervous?"

"Yeah..."

"why are you feeling nervous?"

"I'm just afraid they won't like me..."

"Are you talking about the couple that adopted you?"

"Yeah..."

Noel slowly grew a warm smile before looking at the kit and pulled him closer to himself.

"Oh buddy, there's no reason to be nervous. They're great people, and you're an amazing kid, there is absolutely no reason why they wouldn't like you. In fact they are going to love you so much, they're going to want to hug you, and kiss you!
They'll probably even hug you so tight, your bones will pop."

The kit let out a small chunk before looking up at Noel with a small smile.
"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Now then, you should get some sleep, You are so lucky, you're getting the best Christmas gift ever! And we wouldn't want you falling asleep on your best day, would we?"

"Hehe no, I guess not"

Slowly Noel placed the kit in his before bed before gently tucking him in and sitting beside him.
And gently began to sing him off to sleep.

🎡🎡🎡🎡

β—€
β—₯

Hello I'm nermal1999

β˜†----------β˜†

(She/her β˜† Adult β˜† dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
β˜†----------β˜†
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )
β—£
β—’

Δ±lΔ±lΔ±llΔ±β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬οΌˆγ€€β™«γ€€οΌ‰β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬Δ±lΔ±lΔ±llΔ±
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amplify » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:41 pm

➀ username;; amplify
➀ kalon name;; mariana
➀ prompt;; link

Notes wrote:
- she/her
- trades [open/closed]
- PMs [open/closed]
Interests wrote:
- art, music, reading
- marvel, dc ;; the hobbit, lotr ;; good omens
- naruto, fma, haikyuu, fairy tail
- d:bh, tloz, pokΓ©mon
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:45 am

this is now closed for judging!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

β˜† | no longer active here | β˜†
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:11 am

Good luck
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:50 pm

first off i wanna thank everyone for entering!! it was a joy reading through all your stories and admiring your artwork; there were so many good forms it was hard to narrow this one down!
      also, as another note, if you edited your form past the end date, this unfortunately disqualified your form! be sure to finish everything before the end date for future comps!!

as usual i’ll start out with the HMs! these forms really stood out to me in terms of concept, effort and execution!
      - Kyar
      - deerbroken
      - fish-juice
      - A m n e s i a
      - Ucanthandleme
      - TeaRexx
      - nermal1999

and the winner of this kal is altiora! your style of writing truly captivated me, and the memory you chose really stood out in the way you explored that specific concept of adjusting to a new home. very lovely overall, and thank you for the wonderful entry!

i will also be awarding an RU to roelian! your form was perfectly short and sweet, you perfectly executed your concept and maybe i’m just a little biased (joking ofc!! mostly,,) because i’d love to live where lyros lives LMAO but forreal i loved your form and i will get to work on your RU as soon as my schedule permits!!

and once again thank you everyone for entering! good luck in all your future comps!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

β˜† | no longer active here | β˜†
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes