Re: Kalon #1740 - winners page 4!

Postby cyrevan » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:53 am

aAAAAAAAAA okay lemme regain my thoughts for a second here!!!
NIA!! Huge congrats, your entry is SO beautiful, literally the moment I first saw it I was like oh that one has to win. It's just so wholesome and sweet and makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside every time I look at it!!
And everyone else, you all did so good!! I especially loved the chaotic ones like the seagull and the opossum omg, top tier animal personalities! And it was so cool to see all the animal art, you all made such good pieces and conveyed the personality really well <33

Thank you so so SO much for the RU Dan omg 😭 The icier colors fit the concept I had in mind for Deirdre even better than the original and I'm so happy <3333 and thank you for hosting the comp too, your prompts are so fresh and creative and overall a blast to enter!!!
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nia The Elf » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:04 am

Oh wow wow wow, I did a squee of excitement haha, thank you so much Idyll! Your words are so lovely and really mean a lot ;3; <3
Also Cypheriius, I absolutely love your entry - that seal is adorable and it was so funny! Thank you so much hh <3
All of the entries were so cute and different, I loved checking back and seeing all the new entries <3
Nia The Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:18 pm

Congrats to all the winners! And thank you for the HM.
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me