Re: { fargesia fenn, the little dragon }

Postby dracopia » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:33 am

>> user; heartaeche <<
>> fargesia fenn <<
{fargesia = 'dragon's head' bamboo}
agender; { they / them }

>> Prompt; <<
- Who is their best friend? How did they meet each other? Describe their friendship!
the youngest member of their family, the essential central leaderships of the clan, fargesia
was often left out of training sessions entertained by their far older siblings. being the lone young kit in the clan without any playmates,
and too young to learn to fight, hunt, gather food or make shelter, fargesia was often left out and seemingly forgotten about most times..
thus they would sometimes venture miles over the mountains to visit their grandfather, who was, much like young fargesia, lonely..
he lived in his hut high above the clan village on the outskirts of the mountains,
where he peacefully lived alone with his intricate and beautifully crafted artistry.
when the little dragon would come to visit, fargesia's their grandfather began to teach them
the art of whittling, carving and altogether craftsmanship.
when their grandfather's company passed alongside his spirit,
fargesia continued to carve and create their own collection of companions.

ImageImage
x x x x
Last edited by dracopia on Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ / ๐“˜๐”ƒ ||โ™‹๏ธŽ||
แด›สœแด‡ส/ษชแด›/สœส/สœสแด

๐“†ฉโ™ฑ๐“†ช pfp by Schuffel Bunny ๐“†ฉโ™ฑ๐“†ช
๐™บ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šœ โถ๐–คโถ TH
Image Image Image
cxxxx Image
dracopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { kal kit ufa! }

Postby Kyar » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:45 am

Iโ€™m gonna slide in here just to see the results lol ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:23 pm

doge fruit wrote:
Small heads up but there's 10 days before the comp ends!
Good luck!

There's 4 days left before comp is over!
Just pm me if y'all need an extended date!~
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:23 pm

Last edited by Blumoonwolf on Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:30 am

Due to demand, the due date has been extended for 3 more days!
- new end date is Jun. 18th
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:06 pm

Username; FluffyBirdie
Kal name; Kyro
Kal gender; male
Prompt;

Kyro lurked in the dark shadows of an alleyway, watching the store owner as the man carried racks of food and other items from the truck to the shop. It took the middle-aged 10 seconds to lift a rack, open the door, and place items somewhere inside. 12 to 15 seconds, if he struggled with the door. Then around 10 seconds more inside the store before he came back out for another rack. The alleyway Kyro was in would be around 5 seconds away, 7 if he tried running quietly. If he wanted to steal something from the truck, he had only 10 seconds to do it when the man was inside the store, because otherwise the shop keeper could just drop the rack and grab his arm. Kyro knew he was faster, but he didn't want to take that risk. Thieves, or more specifically the Numberless, were very much hated and discriminated against. The Empire didn't care for the Numberless, so the Numbered could just do anything they wanted to them. Nothing remotely good ever happened to those that were caught.

Kyro crouched slightly, ready to make the dash. The gent had just entered the store, so the timing is wrong and he would wait for the next one. He needed all the seconds he could get. But as he waited, someone rushed past him, and he watched, wide-eyed, as another kid like him ran to the truck, flinging one arm out to sweep as many things as he could into a sack. He couldn't even comprehend it; that was too risky! The shop owner obviously spotted the boy as he was on the way out of the store, and chased, shouting curses. Kyro watched the pair, still shocked at the amount of recklessness the other kid displayed, before he realised...they were running his way!

Kyro jumped up, running away as well, and wove through the narrow streets with the ease of someone who lives here. Because he did. The man gave up the chase quickly, as Kyro had expected, because a truck left unattended was ripe for other thieves. But what he did not expect was someone jumping in and stealing his target. The other boy was following him, so he spun around, the fear of being caught replaced with anger.

"That was mine! I was waiting for a chance and you ruined it!" His fists were balled, ready for a fight. This was over food after all, and all Numberless people were prepared to die for it.

The kid stepped back, though his expression showed he was the furthest from surprised, and replied with a nonchalant "soz." Kyro could feel his anger riling up, before it was suddenly broken as he instinctively caught the bread thrown at him. "Here's thanks for escaping well. You really know these alleyways."

"I-" Kyro spluttered, still upset. "You- I had a plan! This whole escape route was a plan! And--"

"And I bet you were just going to grab one thing and run away. But," and here the stranger raised his bag, tilting his head towards it, "you should be thankful I snagged three whole loaves."

Kyro gritted his teeth. He couldn't argue that yes, it was great that they got more, but "that was such a risk! You didn't even wait the few seconds for the guy to turn his back! Do you want to be caught?!"

A careless shrug. "High risk high reward. In my zero seconds of planning, I got three loaves. I dunno how long you were just watching, but I sure did get more out of it than you."

"Yeah but again, do you want to be caught? Planning may be 'low risk' but at least it's safer, and I still get to eat."

Another shrug. For some reason, his lack of care over how dangerous that was irked Kyro. "You either die from a beating or die from starvation. The end's the same, so who cares." Kyro opened his mouth, though he didn't even know what he wanted to say to someone so apathetic. His mind was still reeling from the fact that his careful plan was shattered, and the fact that the person who ruined it doesn't feel his pain. But the stranger turned away at that moment, waving a hand. "Anyway, cya."

Oh, there was no way he was letting this guy go. He jumped forward, grabbing the other person's shoulder and spinning him back around. "I'm not done talking, and I at least deserve another loaf for that. You might not care for death, but I sure am afraid of it. And you put us both in danger." His determined, angry eyes met the kid's empty ones, and after a few quiet seconds, the kid sighed.

"You get one and a half. That's half more than what you would originally get, thanks to me stealing three." He reached into the sack and pulled out another loaf, breaking it roughly in half before handing it over. "You're welcome." He added sarcastically.

That last comment grated on Kyro's nerves, and he grabbed the boy's arm before walking intently towards his 'home'. He was thirsty, he wanted to put the bread away, and he also wanted to sit down and yell at a certain someone for a bit because that kind of risky behaviour didn't sit well with him. Sure, he was unhappy that they were both put in so much danger, but more importantly, he didn't like that apathetic tone that ran through the kid's every word and action. Their live sucks, yeah, but that doesn't... you could still be positive, y'know?

Well, the one good thing about his careless personality was that he was following along, looking through half-closed eyes at nothing in particular. The guy's not even curious about where another strange kid dragging him to... "I'm Kyro. What's your name?" Kyro asked brightly, letting go of his arm to walk next to the kid.

A suspicious look was thrown Kyro's way before he replied. "Toshirou. S'bit long so call me whatever. If you're being nice to get that other half I'm not budging."

"I'll call you Toshi then. And a half-half split is fair. Though I'm still not happy with what you did, so you better brace yourself for a very logical argument as to why risk-taking is dumb, and my way of planning is far superior."

"Sure, I can sleep with my eyes open."

"Wh-" It was Kyro's turn to give a suspicious glare, to be met with a small chuckle from Toshi. Kyro wasn't sure why he assumed the other guy couldn't laugh, but it was good to hear that brief sound. If he could make jokes, then he could be positive, right? "Dude I'm serious. By the end of my epic speech you're going to become an excellent partner in crime. We're going to break into that shop and steal whatever we want, and then we're going to break into Court and take down this entire system of Numbers."

"You'll become excellent at waking me up first. And what, you want to take over the world with your weak planning skills while you're at it? You couldn't even steal a bread loaf."

"I was in the middle of a plan, Toshi, before someone ruined it, and--"

"Yeah, in the middle of a dumb plan to steal one single thing before chickening out, Kyro."

"Can you- I'm going to lecture you about interrupting me as well, be--"

"You even interrupt yourself, why don't you fix that first?"

"You- I- I'm going to- You're going to die first before beatings and starvation can get to you dude."

"You can't even steal bread, how're you going to plan a murder?"

"I'm-"
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ฆโ™ขโ™ฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
|| Kalons || TH ||
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ฆโ™ขโ™ฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ Wisteria }

Postby SunnyStreets » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:10 am

the sound of water, falling, steadily, steadily drumming the rooftops. water dripping through the leaves of the giant oak, water pounding the surface of the old lake. water dappling my fur, falling thickly from the sky and soaking me to the skin. or lightly drifting in the air, just a speckle, hardly noticeable. almost mist, just a touch harder, with more motion as it plummets towards the earth. drizzling down my face, wriggling into my eyes, stinging, the cool touch as it dampens my fur.

a friend, on a walk, as it patters around me. others hide and cower from it, but it is my perfection, my lifeforce, my energy. relaxing in the water, it pelts around me, working the lake into a frenzy. but it is my friend, it could never hurt me. the waves may bubble and boil but they never swamp around me. listen. silence, you say? no, listen harder. there it is, the gentle whoosh in the air, the cold on your face that tells you my friend is coming.

it went away one summer, like all the others did. left for a holiday, they said. but its holiday should've been here, with me. we could have walked in the woods, swam in the lakes, ran on the sands. the wet, wet sands. no, now they are dry, bone-dry, saharah desert dry. the sun has arrived to replace my friend, but I don't want a new friend. why won't it come back? no more refreshing dampness, no more gentle caressing water, no more beautiful clear watery days that soak my fur. even the lake started drying up. that was the worst summer of my life.

then it came back, with a new vigour. it splashed outside my window and pulled me to the forest. we ran for hours, it pelted on the leaves and hit my head. it rippled along the lake, sending circles flying across the surface. and I was happy again, as it pounded, a relaxing, comforting, repetitive sound. my best friend, the rain.
xxxx
xxxxImage
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
ยซ they/them ยป
ยซ iavatar ยฉi ยป
ยซ rain frog ยฉ ยป
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fleurs » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:14 am

Username; lil.
Kal name; Rosaline
Kal gender; Female
Prompt;
"The daughter of Genesis and Isla should not be running around in the gardens." One of the servants muttered to another. "It's unladylike." The other servant pushed a finger to her lips. "Hush! The child may hear you." Rosaline's ginger hair blew around her as the fresh, autumn wind picked up. She could hear the servants as clear as day, but she didn't care. She was bored staying in the house all day, especially with her parents bickering with her about what outfits she should and shouldn't wear. The free-spirited child spun in the garden, giggling as her pale purple dress tore on the rose thorns. A small bee buzzed by Rosaline, its delicate wings reflecting the sun onto some of the freshly bloomed daffodils. Rosaline lifted her finger to the bee, holding her breathe as it's fuzzy butt grazed across the tip of her nail. "The girl is delusional!" The same servant cried. "Touching a bee? What is she thinking?" Rosaline paused as the other servant pointed towards her."Lydia, please! She is just having fun!" Rosaline let out a small huff. I wish my parents would let me explore the gardens without Lydia and Jane following me. She brushed her bare feet against the cobblestone walkway. At least they don't know I took my shoes off. Rosaline chuckled softly to herself. "Rosaline Rose!" Rosaline froze as she saw her mother, Isla, walking towards her. "Get over here!" Isla called again. Rosaline glanced at her mother and than to the servants, her heart fluttering. No! I don't want to go back. I can't let my mother come get me. She plucked a small daffodil covered in ivy and plopped it in her hair. The young kalon took one last glance at Isla and raced off, ignoring her mother's calls. "Isla, the bells!" Jane's voice faded as Rosaline ran further into the gardens. A loud bell rang out as Rosaline made her through the garden. I hate the bells! She pushed base a hedge of blueberries. Whenever mother rings them it means I am in trouble. A fluffy white bird perched on a rosebush and tweeted. "Hello birdy." Rosaline whispered. "What is your name?" She lifted up her hand, smiling lightly as the bird hopped onto it. "You sure are a beautiful bird." Rosaline stroked it's wings gently. "I'm going to name you Maria." The bird, Maria, froze as the bells rang again. And with her beautiful white wings fluttering like a butterfly, Maria took off. "Wait! Maria, comeback!" Rosaline cried. Dumb bells! Rosaline kicked a pearly white stone across the garden. She could still faintly hear her mother's calls, but they sounded far away enough that she didn't have to worry about being caught. I wish my parents would leave me alone. I don't want to be stuck in the house every day. I want to explore! A dog suddenly barked, snapping Rosaline out of her funk. She turned around, locking eyes with a fluffy, cream Golden Retriever. "Hey..." Rosaline bent over. "Boy. What are you doing in the garden?" She patted the dog, laughing as it licked her face. "Are you lost?" Rosaline touched the dog's tathered brown collar. "Do you have a home?" The dog barked, his tongue lolling out to one side. My parents would never let me bring a dog home. Rosaline stared thoughtfully at the dog. "Come on boy. You can live with me." Rosaline motioned for him to follow her. "We will call you Biscuit." The young kalon smiled softly as Biscuit followed her further into the garden. Rosaline stopped to pick some berries from a bush. She glanced down at her stained hands and shrugged, wiping the maroon juices onto her dress. Hey, Biscuit. Do you want to race?" Rosaline asked thoughtfully. Biscuit barked, his eyes shinning. I'll take that as a yes. On you're mark. Get set!" A man cleared his throat behind them. "What do you think you are doing with my dog?" He asked. Rosaline froze, expecting a crazy person to be standing behind her wielding a bunch of carrots lit with flames or something. "Gardener Manuel?" She gaped. "Biscuit is your dog?" She pointed to Biscuit, who was licking his flank furiously. "Biscuit?" Manuel waved his hand. "No, no. This is my dog, Cody." He paused. "Say, Rosaline? What are you doing in the garden at this hour?" Rosaline gave a weak smile. "I'm picking berries for pie tonight." Manuel looked at her, just as the bells rang again. "I suggest you tell me why you are in here." Manual slowly walked towards Rosaline. The ginger haired kalon froze. He's going to catch me! She silently screamed. "Hey! Cody!" Manuel whipped around as Cody ran off in the other direction. "Cody!" Rosaline gave a sigh of relief as Manuel ran after the cream dog. Geez. Rosaline walked towards the direction of the garden's pond. Everyone is so bossy today. She jumped over a old log and sat down on it, dangling her dirty toes into the pond's water. Koi fish swam towards her feet, moving their mouths like they were going to nibble at her. "Get away!" Rosaline shrieked as one small koi fish grabbed onto her toe. Her protests did not halt the fish, as it clung to her barefoot even when she swung it out of the pond. "Oh no!" Rosaline watched as the fish helplessly She looked at the small fish, thoughtfully taping her chin. I have an idea. Her small feet pattered across the ground as she picked up a small water bottle that was sitting beside the log. "Here fish," Rosaline dipped th bottle into the pond and quickly filled it up. She softly grabbed ahold of the fish's tail and plopped him into the bottle. "This is better, right?" Rosaline moved the bottle closer to her face and smiled. "Would you like to be my friend?" The small fish swam around in a circle, his big blue eyes sparkling. "I will take that as a yes," Rosaline tucked the bottle under her arm. "I will name you Nate, and we will go on adventures together, and sing songs, and swim!" She looked up at the setting sun and yawned. Bells rang in the distance as Rosaline wiped her tired eyes. "Let's go home, Nate. I want to show everyone my new best friend." Together, the little kalon and her new fishy friend walked back to the house, their heads filled with all the new adventures they would take together.

pixel credit is xx
fleurs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:42 am

So sorry if I'm too late to enter.
I just remembered about this kit.

Username; Broccoli_Bento
Kal name; Silvie
Kal gender; female
Prompt;

We crossed paths many times before I finally introduced myself to you.
    I a shy kalon was at first nervous and unsure if you would even acknowledge me if I spoke to you, but you did.
    You're very popular and everyone knows who you are, and I was a nobody, but you make me feel like a somebody whenever I'm in your presence.

You're very quiet, which makes you an amazing listener.
    You're always there for me when I need someone to talk to, especially about my problems and stresses, but at times I feel bad for burdening you with them.
    I don't know how you do it, how you always seem to comfort me with your radiant smile.
    Your everlasting glow brightens my spirits each time I see you, especially at night when its contrast is most beautiful.
    We often meet at night and spend hours talking together... well, I talk and you listen.
    You're the kindest person I know, and you've never done anything to hurt me, you're absolutely pure.

You are my best friend, and I don't care if others find our friendship weird, because I love who you are and how you make me feel.
    I know that you'll always be there, even when I can't see you.
    You have made me a better person, and you've shown me that there is always light within the darkness, and pulling me out of so many hard times.
    I have no way to repay you for all that you've done for me, but I do have my songs and stories that I tell you, and I hope you truly enjoy them.

I hope that our friendship never fades as we get older, because I have never had such an amazing friend as you before.
    To you my friend in the sky with your beautiful glow, I want to thank you for everything, and hope to see you again tomorrow night, and tell you all about how tomorrow went.
    Goodnight, from me a kalon who requires sleep to you the moon, the one who's always wide awake.

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp โ€ข autism โ€ข adhd โ€ข adult โ€ข Jan 31 โ€ข they/them โ€ข genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:39 am

oof forgot to post but this is now closed!
- give me about 2 weeks before I post the results. good luck!
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me