My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #1729 - birthday sweetheart

Postby princesspetal » Tue May 05, 2020 10:02 am

user;; princesspetal
name;; ophielia
gender;; female
prompt;;
charley sighed his put his head in hands, he heard her crying softly in the room upstairs, he felt horrible for making them move but being in their hometown without his wife and her mother was too much. looking at his lap he closed his eyes and whispered out "how do i fix this" an ad was on the corner of his screen, "puppies for sale!" it read. he looked up and clicked the ad, there were golden retriever puppies that the owner was giving for a small fee. he looked for a number and called it, "hello do you still have any puppies left?" the man wheezed on the other side of the phone and stifled a cough, "why yes we do sir, were you interested in one?". "yes sir! i am interested in one" then man let out a hum "well you can come pick it up now if you'd like?" he looked on the ad for the address and wrote it down, "yes i'll be over right away sir, thank you!" he hung up and ripped the paper out of the notebook where the address was written down, he walked upstairs to opheilia's room, her eyes were puffy. "i'll be heading out with an early surprise for your birthday, i'll be back in an hour, okay?" her eyes lit up, "okay daddy!" he walked back downstairs slipping on his shoes and grabbing his car keys, he opened the car door and sat inside putting on his seatbelt and turning the ignition. following directions on his phone he pulled up to a small farm, seeing a few cows off in the distance, the man walked outside of his house with a puppy in hand. "you the man interested in the dog?" "i am!" he said with a smile as he handed the man the cash, "here he is, he's the runt i hope that's okay!" he smiled at the man "that's perfect thank you so much!" he opened the door and plopped the dog in the backseat, "have a nice day sir!" with a wave he left. charley drove back home as the pupped barked in his backseat, as he drove into the driveway he could see ophielia peeking through the window. he picked up the dog and walked towards the door as she ran outside happily yelled , "thank you daddy! this is the best gift ever!"

toyhouse | | deviantart
hi there my name's princesspetal, i've been on a few forums/places
like this and found this game through other people. i hope to make
some friends here looking for species to join so please tell me any
species that are on this site through pms. i'm interested in makeup,
anime, art, characters, and so much more thank you very much!! ♡
princesspetal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Tue May 05, 2020 4:02 pm

user;; _silentsiren_
name;; Dannie
gender;; Nonbinary
prompt;;
"I've never been a fan of birthdays. Or parties." Their eyes roamed around the cozy roam, pulling the sleeves over their hands and folding their arms. "When... I was younger, they told me I was too much. Too loud. Too... me." Their eyes eventually settled on a crooked centerpiece on the table. Without much thought they straightened it, pushing it a few centimeters this way and that until deciding it was perfect again.

"I remember... as a youngin' there was a girl who had tried her hardest to befriend me," the corners of their eyes creased, "she was hellbent on being my friend." A chuckle escaped their throat, a bittersweet smile on their face. "I remember the way her face would crinkle when she smiled. She had a gap in her two front teeth and the other children made fun of her but still, she smiled and did her best to be my friend."

The kalon reclined in their seat, scooting their hips forward to allow their shoulders to rest in the middle of the plush chair. "I remember the day she figured out it was my birthday," they seemed to space out a little lost in thought for a moment as their hand ran across the cheaply made metal band around their pinky finger, "She made me promise her we'd be friends one day."

[ 225 / 400 ]
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Wed May 06, 2020 1:58 pm

user;; rockosaur
name;; Jordan
gender;; Male
prompt;;
Jordan was bad at making friends so his parents gifted him a box of floats!

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<3

Postby Lex. » Thu May 07, 2020 10:23 am

user;; isen <3
name;; b̾e̾l̾l̾e̾ ̾p̾ê̾c̾h̾e̾ {lovely peach}
gender;; female
prompt;; one art peice + 15 words, or 400 words

It was her birthday. The one day of the year where she could celebrate something for herself. She was sitting in her peachy room, looking at her computer. It was embroidered with stickers, mostly fruits. She was looking for something she could get for herself. ~Hmm, perhaps a strawberry cake? Mom loved those. Come to think of it, I don't remember the last time I saw her, not to mention the last time she celebrated my birthday with me.~ She shook her head. That didn't matter now. What did matter is that she hadn't chosen what she was getting yet. All of a sudden, her phone rang. She picked up he pink phone. ~Yes?~ "Oh hi! Belle! Its been so long since we've seen you, why don't you meet me and Terrence at the cafe in twenty minutes??" Belle chuckled. ~Is there some sort of a... special occasion today?~ "Oh, not that I know. Why?" ~ Ah, nothing, haha. Just asking.~ they forgot ~Okay, I'll be there!~
She hung up. ~Might as well go. No harm in it.
|twenty minutes later|

She got to the cafe and met up with her friends. They had some casual chat, and Belle even dropped a few hints hoping they would notice. But she guessed they didn't since they didn't act any differently. "Hey, we have to pick someone up from the airport. Wanna tag along? We can get tteokbokki!" well, tteokbokki does sound nice... ~Why not?~
And so they went. They arrived and were waiting by one of the terminals. They sat there for around 15 minutes until the gate finally opened. Her friends had a knowing grin on their face. She turned to see what they where looking at, and she dropped her drink to the ground. It... it was her mother. She ran up to hug her. It had been so long since she was last in her embrace. Tears streamed down her face. She turned to her friends. ~You knew?~ "Yeah, we wanted to surprise you. Hope you like our present!" Belle spoke through tears. ~ I-I love it~ It was in fact, the best birthday present ever. [356/400]
Last edited by Lex. on Mon May 11, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bite sized kuiper » Sun May 10, 2020 8:43 am

user;; bite sized kuiper
name;; kel
gender;; female
prompt;;
"mom got me some more silly bandz to add to my collection !"
[ 12/15 ]
Last edited by bite sized kuiper on Mon May 11, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonk » Sun May 10, 2020 1:48 pm

user;;
      xxxxxxlonk
      name;;
      xxxxxxrosemary
      gender;;
      xxxxxxfemale
      prompt;;
      xxxxxxa plush bunny that she got
      xxxxxxfrom her grandparents on
      xxxxxxher fifth birthday!
▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
i like nintendo (pokemon
splatoon, zelda, etc.),
persona 3, 4, 5, & steven
universe !
if u ever need anything
dont hesitate to hmu 👌
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
      hi im lonk !!
      i have what the kids call...
      poor taste
lonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:24 am

This Kalon has been unjudged for over one month. Please judge this competition as soon as possible. Thank you!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:18 am

first i'd like to start off by thanking everybody for waiting patiently!
    I apologize for how long it took to judge this, to make up for that qpple and I are going to reward several hms!

the hm winners are:
    stan. [693205]
    mochii - tes [756238]
    sugarchai [783260]
    _silentsiren_ [804746]
    bite sized kuiper [513059]
    qpple and I really loved your entries and wish we could reward you more! ♡

the ru winner is:
    SilhouetteStation! congratulations! qpple and I had a hard time deciding the between our last to choices for winner and qpple offered to make a ru to make up for it! your story was so sweet and heart touching!

the winner is;
    malaise!! congratulations! qpple and i were both blown away by your artwork! it was both stunning and beautiful, and so much more! your lighting, shading, and background were phenomenal and i loved their expressions! i think Priscilla will be well loved by you ♡
--------------------------
Image-----------------------------------------------------

she/they - bi
you guys are cool ily
valentines + lovecore obesessed
toyhouse - my kalons
discord - smittencupid
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery