Re: Love Letters

Postby BadgerBuddies » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:54 pm

sender: BadgerBuddies
addressee: zaz
message: bby!!! I’m so glad to see you back! The moos you create are super cute! And I can’t wait to see you back in the discord more and I hope we get to chat soon!

sender: BadgerBuddies
addressee: acadicus
message: Bless your soul, you are too kind for this world<3 thank you for dealing with me and my mega brain farts and being so willing to help me when it comes to anything art related. I hope someday I can be even just half the artist that you are!!!
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:17 pm

sender: morghettio
addressee: vanilla bean.
message: hecke,... I don't even know how long I have known u at this point, well before u Graduated and became staff but!!! u have kept things real and i love u for that. you're so down to earth and I love seeing you around + looking at ur posts!!! u have a good time and i rlly appreciate that. ur such a good friend to me and i really adore your company!! i hope we stay friends for a long time!!! i love u abi <33

sender: morghettio
addressee: voltaire
message: i was waiting until a later date to do urs but >:( I will be throwing hands!!! u are so important to me and also i love u!!!! but also! this community adores you so much!!!! you may not do art but u do writing that makes my heart weep bc I am either crying or it is just so good!!!! i also love ALL ur kids and appreciate the effort you put into each and every single one!!!!!! you're stellar and i love u so much!!!!! u deserve (hear me!!! DESERVE!!!) nothing but good in ur life and i love u so much!!!!!!
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:19 pm

sender: honeybunchesofoats
addressee: Winter
message: Heya kiddo! I know you're very new to bms and I'm very happy you've decided to have a spot in our little family of moo lovers~ In the short time that I've known you, you've been a constant ray of sunshine and positive energy in the chat and it never fails to make me smile. Your art is also so so so good! I know from morg that you've been practicing some new stuff with your drawings so keep ur spirits up and try ur best! Love u~

sender: honeybunchesofoats
addressee: sprig
message: Oh gosh hello! This is another one that there is just so much I could say that it could very well turn out to be a jumbled mess but I'm gonna try my best. Thank you so so much for doing hard work not only on this event, and with the bms community on cs, but also for being a leader who is genuinely such a unique and kind person. I know we haven't had the chance to talk one on one yet but you seem like a person I could connect on a real level with. When we interact in the discord it usually makes me laugh and we vibe a lot! Thank you for helping bms be a place I can comfortably be myself. It's been such a long time since I've been able to make friends that I know I will hold onto forever but in bms, I've been able to connect with people like that again. Lots and lots of love!

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:24 pm

sender: Cactologist
addressee: paopu
message: Generally I'm super anxious around mods (and anyone with a colored username in general), but honestly, you seem super nice and chill. In addition, you're so involved and grateful and it warms my heart! Maybe someday in the future we can chat!

sender: Cactologist
message: I just wanted to say thank you for being so kind and creating outlets for others to be just as positive! From this booth to the prompt for the butterfly moo, (thanks again, I love her!) you're always looking to make others feel better, and it's so refreshing!
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluex » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:25 pm

i'm very late to the party, but i still want share the love so i'll hop on the train for the last few days

sender: bluex
    addressee: Bluebird-
    message: hello, hello, other blue. we've only recently started getting to know one another but you're such a kind person! i love seeing your name around the server and all the positive vibes you leave in your wake. even though i do get confused whenever someone acknowledges a 'blue' in the chat, i think you're super nice and you're welcome to jump into my DMs anytime!! <33

sender: bluex
    addressee: ptarmigan
    message: hi, my love <3 you kept yours short and sweet but you know how much i love to 1-up you, so even though i'm not good at this whole words thing, let me beat you anyways! ever since we met you've been so kind and sweet, and i'm lucky to have gotten to know you when i did. i was going through a kind of rough patch when we really started to talk, and those endless hours of stardew valley and our silly conversations really helped me out when nothing else really could. even though i'm mad at you for getting the phantom of the opera soundtrack permanently stuck in my head, and for mocking me whenever I get really tired, you're such a sweetheart and i wouldn't change anything about you. you're such a beautiful person inside and out, and i'm really lucky that i even got to know you, let alone call you mine. i hope you're prepared to be stuck by me for a really long time, because I'm not going anywhere. love you x
bluex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptarmigan » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:44 pm

sender: ptarmigan
message: hi zaz!! i just wanted to say i'm a big fan of your designs and this booth was a really cute idea so of course i had to give you some love as well. you seem really down to earth and sweet and even though we don't talk, ty for all the precious moos you are putting out into the community!

sender: ptarmigan
addressee: ceance
message: hey ! we've only had a few interactions but i wanted to lyk that i'm a huge fan of your art. the style is truly stunning and unique! apart from that, our first interaction was you just being an absolute sweetie and getting a slot for your friend from my cow and i can't tell you how wholesome that is. ty for spreading positive vibes and keep being amazing 💞
ptarmigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:16 am

sender: Areater
    addressee: Bluebird-
    message: i think your barn idea is really cool! i can't wait to see you flesh out such a unique idea in the event and afterwards! the passion pages idea is really cute too <33

sender: Areater
    addressee: certified
    message: you have a really positive attitude, and i've been seeing it shine through recently! you're a joy to see around the discord server and the cowmunity c:
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:04 am

sender: knickknacks
addressee: bluex
    hi hi hi, you're a fabulous artist (I have you to thank for some of my most beloved gals... bless) and are just a super kind and talented person overall! SO so glad you're a part of the community and just. yep. I would gladly chat w you more and pay you chicken monies for your fabulous art haha.
    -<3

sender: knickknacks
addressee: paopu
    so I always love seeing your writing for things?? You have this kind of wry humor that you manage to convey in your answers to prompts and just. I always enjoy seeing stuff from you. I also really enjoyed our lengthy chat about dnd ~logistics~ and also appreciate your hydration reminders for everyone in the discord.
    -<3
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acadicus » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:44 am

today is appreciate the owners day

sender: acadicus
    addressee: vanilla bean.
    message: BEAN I don't know you as well as some of the others but it's an absolute joy to see you around the server and CS! You're an absolute sweetheart and I love you v much keep doing you <33 all hail mama bean

sender: acadicus
    addressee: sprig
    message: sprig! I think we can all applaud your improvements to the species and we appreciate all the work you put into making this wonky cow species a wonderful place. It's nice to see you around the chat as well, it's nice to have a chill chat about non-BM things sometimes!
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:33 am

x
    sender: Micki.
    addressee: BadgerBuddies
    message: u made me ugly cry w ur love letter smh not allowed ur BANNED
      badger i big love u !! i love talking to you abt animals and the georgia aquarium like (ok hand). aside from that tho ur just super frickin sweet, and i always enjoy talking to you !! youre a riot and a weirdo (hey aint no shame im a weirdo too) and ur just a joy to be around !! smooches

sender: Micki.
    addressee: Winter Shores
      hey !! ur still new to the community, but you've been super sweet since you joined. i love reading your entries for my adopts, and i love reading your posts for the greenhouse !! overall you're super creative and i just enjoy your writing. also your art is super cute, and you draw cows so much better than i ever could <3
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups