My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

edith.

Postby jouska. » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:04 pm

i. jouska. ii. edith. iii. female.

xx─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────xx

Before the world lay ravaged by war, there were only ten.
Blessed by the stars, their fur rippled with divinity and their eyes reflected moonlight itself.
Ten birthed a hundred and a hundred birthed a thousand, and with each generation,
came new powers and different magics.
Inevitably, peace gave way to chaos, and as empires rose and fell,
the rivers ran red with the blood of the fallen.
Nearly three centuries later, and Anolla has not seen change.

xx─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────xx
Last edited by jouska. on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blooming Elegance - Legendary Kalon Readoption (extended

Postby Kiaa » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:17 pm

Username: Kiaa
Name: Thana (means "praise" in muslim but "death" in greek)

Thana is part of a twin duo. She has a brother named Esan. Thana and Esan have dramatically different opinions on almost every subject. Thana is an apprentice of death and darkness, whereas Esen is an apprentice of healing and light.

Thana is one of the goddesses in Nuncorbis (my kalon world, still in development). Thana is the goddess of poison. Nuncorbis has rumors of Thana being an unbecoming wench, as uncomely as her practices. In reality, Thana is a rather enchanting beauty, much like that of the poisonous plants in the jungle. Unlike her brother Esan, Thana does not interact with the kalons of Nuncorbis, and she is sure that the kalons of Nuncorbis prefer it that way. She rather conduct her work from afar. It's better that way. It prevents her from developing attachments that would make her job more.... difficult. Besides, the few glimpses she has had of the kalons in their natural environment leaves much to be desired. They hurt one another, steal from eachother all for selfish gain. They even use her brother's soft-hearted nature to their own advantage.

Thana, unlike her brother, hates the kalons of nuncorbis. It is easy for her when she looks around the beautiful plant she grew up and sees the devastating destruction they have inflicted. Once great rivers now barley a bubbling stream, great lakes turned green and emitting a filthy odor, the animals and planet she loves slowly dying due to a selfish so-called intelligent race. No, Thana will not take this laying down, not like her brother. She will protect this planet. She will right the wrongs that these kalons have enforced on her home.

Thana has the power to allure her victims to her, her beauty and voice like a beacon drawing them close. Then she... handles them... like the pests they are. She feels no guilt or remorse. It's not like she has misjudged the kalons. It's not like she has been blinded by her own perspective or perception...

(Edits will occur if I win one but not the other. Overall, their individual characters will stay the same. They will just not have a twin.)
Last edited by Kiaa on Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Perpetual Night Owl
Hello! I'm Kiaa,
I've got a deep facination
for myths, lore, bones,
genetics, art, and owls.

My Kalons
Pixel Credit

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Kiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ICarinae » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:22 pm

Personality

If Cali's public personality could be described in one word, it would be easy. She is easy to talk to and get to get along with. She always appears relaxed and is good at talking to every kind of person. She is the type to blend into the crowd, neither fading into the background nor constantly in the foreground. To most around her, she is reliable and the type of person that you can trust to talk to about everything on your mind. She is not the type to gossip and she can be trusted with secrets. She feels proud in the fact that people come to her for help and advice. If someone does make enemies with her (which rarely happens), she can often outwardly brush off or joke about their insults toward her, but internally, she takes those kind of things to heart. Because of her ability to get along with most people, she floats between groups and is often talking to someone new every day; however, she does have close friends that hang out together most of the time. Even though she listens to many, she doesn't share her troubles that often. She has a tendency to bottle some feelings up because she feels like talking about her problems would just burden her friends. She is afraid of being that person that drags the mood down, and so she often puts on a brave face for everyone but her closest friends. But when she is on her own, she lets these emotions slip out. She often feels insecure, like she isn't good enough. She is young and, therefore, doesn't have a grip on who she is just yet, often feeling like she is just stumbling through her life. She has a negative imagination, in that she believes that all of these people around her have it all figured out, and that she isn't smart enough to have an idea of who she is like everyone else. She feels a little lost most of the time, and secretly, she is wishing for her fairy tale ending where everything works out in the end.

Beliefs

She is quite stubborn in her morals and rarely bends her ideals for other opinions, for better or for worse. She does keep a cool head when they are challenged, but sometimes she agrees with the other person just to end the argument. She strongly believes in compassion, and that people are worth a second chance and are capable of change. She hates to give up on people, and will try to convince herself that they are a good person, even after they hurt her. This often leads her to expect the best out of people, and can get disappointed and sad when someone she likes turns out to be a bad person. She also believes in hard work. That life is difficult and unfair, but if you try hard enough, you can make something good out of it. She tries desperately to believe that anyone can be anyone, but over time, this belief has slowly started to fade away. She wants to hold on to that child-like idea that all of your dreams can come true, even in the face of doubt.

Aspirations

Cali dreams of being a famous writer. She wishes to write books that will become known worldwide. She wants to live in one of those houses only famous people can own, and have enough money to hire people to take care of it for her. But, more than anything, she loves the idea of people reading her work, and finally expressing everything about her to everyone in the world. She wants to share every idea and every feeling with her readers and leave everything on the table. She wants that feeling of complete courage and relief that only writing can give her. She also hopes that she can come into her own someday. She hopes that at some point she can figure out just who she is along the way and stop feeling so lost. And she can take the reins in her life and stop being dragged along in the current.

Insecurities

For all her grand imaginations, Cali still has doubts. Her biggest insecurity is her intelligence. She makes good grades and she is smart when it comes to social interactions, but she still can't help but feel slow. Her close friends are all very intelligent; advanced placement and honors students. She can't help but compare herself to them and feel inferior. Regardless, she tries her best to improve, but she can't seem to catch up. Another insecurity of her's is her writing ability. As much as she dreams of being a famous writer, and as much as she falls in love with it, she is never satisfied with her end product. It always seems like there is something missing that she can't put her finger on. Her dissatisfaction has lead her to feel scared when someone wants to read what she writes. She is afraid that this something missing will hold her back and keep her from ever improving. She is also afraid of opening up to her friends and telling them all about her troubles. She is afraid that she is to much of a downer and the people she adore will drift away from her. Being a people's person, she is petrified of the idea of being alone.

Expectations

She has many expectations weighing her down from her parents, her friends, and the people she occasionally talks to. Her parents are expecting her to become great and do something important. They bug her about her future often. Most conversations revolve around how she should become a lawyer because of her people skills, or a medical professional and save people's lives. However, Cali feels like she can't meet these goals, nor does she want to. Her friends also push her at times. Because of her ability to talk to people and help them, they expect her to always be emotionally available and ready to hear their concerns. Cali doesn't tend to mind and normally she enjoys it, but, at times, this can become stressful and draining. The pressure to help everyone who comes for help weighs on Cali, especially when she feels like she can't talk about her problems. This goes for the other kids at her school. She is known as the one you go to when you need to get something off your chest. She knows as these little pieces of other peoples lives. Knowing some of the difficult things that some of her peers go though makes her feel like her own troubles are not bad compared to some other people's, and can persuade Cali to believe that her troubles are somehow invalid. Her own expectations for herself are the ones that trouble her the most. The pressure she puts on herself to be better than she can are the ones that cause most of her stress. She is often to hard on herself for not being the person she has always wanted to be, and not being good enough to secure her future in writing. Despite this, she has expectations for life, and she believes that, eventually, she will come into her own and get her perfect life. She expects that someday she will have it all figured out, and that one day, if she works hard enough, she will be good enough.

How Final is Fate?

The sun shone bright at noon time and beat down on Cali's head. The cobblestone road she walked upon seemed only to serve to reflect the bright rays back into her eyes. The buildings of clay and stone that sprung in neat, claustrophobic lines did little to keep her eyes from watering. Cali grumbled, " Why, in the gods names, does the sun have to be so bright!" " Maybe if you payed attention in astrology you wouldn't have to ask such questions," one of the girls that walked on her left replied in a snarky voice. " I do pay attention," Cali replied defensively, " it's hard to understand sometimes." Another girl that walked to her right snorted and grinned, " If you say so." Cali looked down at her feet and continued walking in silent indignation, sometimes she didn't know why she bothered speaking at all. The three other girls around her clambered on without a seconded thought, and continued to make happy conversation. That was until the group finally stopped.

They came out of the alleyway and stood in a wide open courtyard where younger people walked, sat, and studied. Massive trees reached out of breaks in the white bricks that made up the yard. Comfortable wooden benches littered the yard where many students sat and gathered around. In the center of the square pad sat a fountain of white marble, and carved into it was the forms of some of the ancient Greek gods. The chatter of birdsong became loud as they approached. Birds of every color and size flew between the trees and bathed in the fountain. For all the yard's beauty, the school itself was the true gem piece. A tall structure rose above at east side of the yard.The building was constructed to appear as an ancient Greek temple. Large pillars of marble reached down from the pointed overhang that seemed, to Cali, to hold the building to the ground. Otherwise it would rise up to be reclaimed by the gods. The nine Muses of mythology where carved into each pillar along the face of the building; singing, dancing, or writing as if frozen in time.

The two girls on either side of Cali stepped forward. " Good meal, but we have to get to our afternoon classes." "Goodbye for now!" They both walked off with an air of importance about them. " I'm terribly sorry but us smart people must go to our smart people classes," the friend left standing beside Cali mimicked their pompous stances once the girls were out of earshot. Cali laughed, " Come Liana, lets go to the square and enjoy our time while they sit in a stuffy lecture". " That sounds delightful," Liana smiled and held out her arm for Cali. The two friends linked arms and walked along the edge of the yard to the opposite corner, almost as if a barrier stood between them and the afternoon students that they dare not cross.

Once they where off of the school property, a pressure on Cali's chest seemed to lift and a smile reached her lips. Next to her, Liana's shoulders relaxed and her head fell to rest against Cali as they walked together. People milled all around them as they got closer to the docks. Workers in dirty clothes hefted supplies to and from the barges that came and went all summer. Morning students like her wandered aimlessly, marching through the spiteful glances of the working children. Many of the children who went to school could also afford not to have a job, but many apprentices who couldn't get an education were currently hard at work, already earning their own living. Still, the blacksmith's apprentice waved at the girls as Cali passed. Both girls smiled and waved back at him as they continued along their route. " He's a kind boy," Liana said suggestively but pretended to look around absently. " He is," Cali smirked," but I've heard some... interesting things about him." Now Liana perked up, " really now." "Oh yes," Cali turned to whisper into Liana's ear, " I have heard from some students the he is not as faithful as he appears." Liana's eyebrows raised, " Really, who told you that!" " Ah, they asked me to keep their name from wandering ears," Cali poked Liana as she said it. She feigned annoyance and said, " Aw, that's not fair, why do you get to know. I want share in the gossip too!" Cali laughed and decided it would be best to leave out the fact that that 'kind boy' came to her and told her all about how his father is wealthy, but doesn't believe he is worth an education and he plans to take revenge on his father someday.

Cali and Liana continued through the droves of bustling people, and the two eventually emerged into a massive, wide open area full of activity. All the plant life had been stripped of this area except for the lone olive tree that has stood in it's place for generations. It was surrounded by an intricate wrought-iron fence made of the figures of vines and leaves. making up the square was a massive pad of white brick, worn over the years by the traffic that nearly hid it from sight from sunup to sundown. All along the border of the square were shops of many colors and names, all catering to traveling workers that came and went with the ships at port. There were paintings of all kinds, delicacies that could be found nowhere else, and toys and trinkets for their loved ones back home. Intermixed with the workers and tourists were the many street performers that were attracted by the masses. Musicians, jesters, magicians, and palm readers from every place in the known world gathered to earn their place in the city. And, encompassing everything in sight, was the din of children playing, old friends telling stories, and the shouts of vendors trying to make some easy money off the gullible newcomers.

Cali loved it here, all the faces and stories of people she will most likely never see again. She could feel the energy and the life radiating off of everything that moved. It energized her and made her feel lighter on her feet. She knew that, someday, she would write about this place and the stories that come and go from it. Cali took a breath and smiled, next to her, Liana seemed to feed off of her feelings and her eyes brightened. Liana glanced around the square then pointed to a particularly rowdy circle at the steps of one of the few temples within the city, "I wonder what what the excitement is all about! Maybe it is another of those prophets!" Liana said 'prophets' in a very skeptical manor. It is true, Cali thought, they have add an issue with those who claim to be a vessel of the gods appearing more often. Unfortunately, all the claims had come to be false so far. Although, there had been rumors from the south that one such vessel had gained quite a following. Cali was not so sure, " To come out in the crowds like this would mean ridicule. Prophets work in the dark." "Fair," Liana replied eagerly," let's get closer!"

The two weaved their way masterfully through the increasing crowd surrounding a small tent made of smooth red and purple silk, a rare material around these part. Within the translucent tent sat a well concealed figure sitting cross-legged at a small table. At the moment, a young couple sat opposite the mysterious visitor. Cali and Liana emerged to the edge of the crowd and watched with the others. A strange feeling struck suddenly in Cali's chest. A weight suddenly seemed to crush her, as if something of great importance was occurring. She had felt this a few times before, as if her life was going to change in that moment. She felt it the first time she picked up a pen and inkwell, as if this would be one of the defining times of her life. The piercing feeling of responsibility startled her and gave her chills. Liana shot her a concerned glance, " Cali? Are you alright?" Before Cali could reply, the feeling struck again as the couple emerged from the tent looking confused. " Is it true what they say?", a man standing by the girls asked the young couple, " Is she really an Oracle?" The couple both nodded in unison and walked away in silence, not touching each other. Cali knew they were telling the truth, somehow she could feel those things. Liana gasped, " An Oracle! Cali! We haven't seen one of those since... oh it must have been since we started school, if not longer!" Cali couldn't reply, she just stared at the figure in the tent. She could tell that her eyes were being met, and the feeling struck her again, stronger than she had ever felt before. Suddenly a youthful, and smooth voice boomed surprisingly loudly around the gathered people, " California, is it?" Cali stammered in surprise, " Ye..yes?" " Come forth child. I need to speak to you." Liana gasped beside her and Cali started forward, she felt a pull towards the tent as if the figure was dragging her forward.

Cali stepped cautiously, but without hesitation, into the tent. What sat in front of her defied every idea she had of an Oracle. A young woman sat draped in robes, she couldn't have been older than 30 years old. She had a pretty and delicate face that seemed devoid of hard work. The woman sat with her eyes closed and arms resting comfortably on the table before them, her wrists adorned with jewels of every color. The woman's long, silky black hair flowed gently in waves down to her waist; which remained exposed. Makeup complimented her caramel colored eyelids with orange and yellow, an accessory that was hard to find and harder to afford. A beautiful smile graced her soft lips as she spoke, " Well? I know you have a question for me." Her voice danced around in the air in a smooth and flowing accent. Very unlike the harsher, more matter-of-fact accent of that area. Cali could feel the grace and importance that radiated off of the Oracle. Not the kind of selfish importance that comes from her afternoon class friends, but a more welcoming, humble importance.

" What is happening?", Cali finally breathed and sat down opposite of the woman. The Oracle gifted the world a cute laugh and said, " That was not the question I was expecting, but very well. I am the Oracle of the Fates and I am here to answer your questions." Cali could feel her natural banter start to take over as she played off of the woman, " That does not answer much, every Oracle is of the Fates." The woman smiled," That is true, but I am not sent to you by the gods, they have no power over me. I can only be sent by the Fates themselves." Cali watched her in confusion," Then why have they sent you here?" "Ah ha! This is what I was waiting for! The Fates told me that you would have plenty of questions." Cali looked astonished, " They told you about me?" " Why, of course child. You are the reason I am here after all." Cali asked skeptically," And what is so special about me that the Fates send you to speak?" " Don't discredit yourself my child. You are more than you know. You see, I've heard that you are a special one. Why don't you let me look and I can tell you why I'm here." Cali sat up straighter and said," Alright."

The Oracle's eyes opened cautiously, the pupil-less white orb moved about the tent until Cali felt that they settled on her. Then two more eyes opened under and back from her regular eyes, and once again the blind eyes danced around the tent then settled on Cali. Cali gasped as she felt all four gazes on her face. " I'm sorry, Did I startle you?" The Oracle looked concerned. Cali smirked shyly, " Maybe a little bit." The warm woman laughed then silenced suddenly. Cali felt her gaze strengthen and pierce her eyes to search her mind and inside her body. The intensity made Cali shiver until the woman finished her search. The pressure released in Cali's mind and the woman's expression changed to that of shock, " Oh my." " What is it?", Cali said with both alarm and curiosity in her voice. " I have not seen one of your kind in... a very long time." Cali looked at her in silent anticipation. " Well, I know why I'm here now," the Oracle said, astonished," You see my child, you are a Muse."

Cali looked on with a mixture of disbelief and excitement, " You mean, I am a better writer than I thought!" Cali laughed with relief. " Not writing my child," The woman interjected Cali sympathetically. "Well... what?" Cali froze, the disappointment hadn't had time to register just yet. " Muses are not like those that you hear about in schools. They are not just for the arts my child. You inspire people's emotions. You make people want to share their feelings and express their emotions, and, from what I've seen, you can also somewhat influence them." " That... cannot be right," Cali's stunned eyes searched the woman's face frantically, " I'm meant to be a writer! I will be known for my tales and experiences! People with finally listen to me! I can't be destined to listen to people's problems for the rest of my life!" Cali's breathing became heavy as panic set in. " What your destiny is is your choice my child, I can't decide it for you. But, I can tell you what you are, and this is it. I see a great conflict in your future about this very thing." Cali said desperately, " Can you not help me! All you have done is confuse me more!" The Oracle sighed," Often that is all I can do. I am not aloud to directly influence the future, all I can do is give you the tools you need to face it. I can't tell you what you should choose." " Why! Why can't I be a traditional Muse, or not a Muse at all and continue down my path?" The woman replied sympathetically," The Fates have decided, child. There is nothing I can do other than what they tell me. Though, they did tell me to warn you. You have the potential to be terrible or great. You can move the masses how ever you wish with your influence. But, in the end, it is your choice to make my child. And with that, my job is done." Cali shot up to leave in fiery indignation, " Screw the Fates! How could I possibly choose between the gods's purpose and my dreams! How could anyone make that choice!" " I can't tell you that my child." Her calm voice irritated Cali even more," I'll find a way! I already know what I want, and I will not change for Fates or Oracles, or gods!" Cali stormed out of the tent with a determined look on her face.

The Oracle sighed and smiled, then she whispered into the air, " You're right, she is a strong one." With that, she disappeared into the heavens with one more confused patron behind her. She couldn't help to be curious about the direction Cali would go in, she showed so much potential. Eventually, the Oracle shrugged," Alright, whose life am I ruining next?"

Last edited by ICarinae on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
x

---------------------------
So if your wings
won't find you heaven/
I will bring it down
like an ancient bygone

Euclid -Sleep Token
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxx

He/They

adult | trans | inactive
(gender neutral)xxxxxxxxx
digital artist/seamstress/learning much more...
with a bit of writing on the side

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICarinae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:20 pm

Username:
Name:
Link to partner's form (if applicable, delete if not):

Currently missing:Image
Bounce, bounce, bounce...
wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blooming Elegance - Kalon Kit Entry - ThatPinkThing

Postby ThatPinkThing » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:41 pm

🌸 Blooming baby! 🌸
total words: 4633
Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sentimental » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:05 pm

click for my form!! working with nekoma's lion ♥
Last edited by sentimental on Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sentimental

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:26 am

Oceana likes to think of herself as a normal girl: glasses wearing, chunky, outgoing, and loyal. She is the daughter of a goddess of nature and beauty, and her home is very beautiful. Also the daughter of a water spirit, she washed upon the shore on a raft of kelp and sea foam as a baby. She grew up in the only orphanage in her island country. She likes to think of it as having thirty siblings and being raised by many aunts and uncles. It’s hard to say goodbye when someone gets adopted, but Oceana would never make someone feel bad for gaining a family. In the orphanage, they all look out for each other; the older children, especially, look after the younger ones. Oceana never minded looking after the younger children as some of her siblings did. She loves taking care of others and helping people get along. She also loves the outdoors, and will spend any opportunity she can outside. The island is covered in lush jungles and the waters are crystal clear and full of bright corals. Though she loves spending time with others, she makes time to be alone out in nature. When she’s alone, she can talk to her mother and the other spirits of the island. Her mother’s blood also allows her to help plants
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgrow.

Oceana tried to keep her powers secret. She screwed up. Oceana liked to use her powers to help people. When someone was sad, she’d grow them a flower to make them smile. If the garden was struggling, she’d spend some days tending it, where she’d “nurse” it back to health. She doesn’t know how they found out. But one day she was approached in the park by a woman who said she needed a favor or she’d reveal Oceana’s powers. Desperate to keep her magic secret, Oceana agreed. The woman brought her to a large commercial farm. The plants were suffering from the pesticides. Oceana wandered out among the chemical soaked fields and coaxed the plants to grow again. They scheduled her to come in three times a week, like she was their employee. Oceana made all sorts of excuses to the adults: study sessions, hang-outs with new friends, and mall trips. The work was exhausting and the chemicals irritated her skin. One day she cried to her mother about the mistreatment while the other nature spirits tried to soothe her. Little did Oceana know what she would set into motion.

Enraged that her daughter was being exploited for the gift she gave her, Oceana’s mother vowed retribution. She brought sickness to the plants. She called insects and birds to ravage the crops. She called on water and ocean spirits to bring storms. A god’s powers were not precision instruments. And spells of this magnitude took time to take effect, compounding from many voices. Many spirits and gods of the island knew Oceana. The gift to notice and speak to them was rare, and they treasured her more than she knew. A month of rain ended in a hurricane. It formed off the coast and people had barely a week of warning. Ocean huddled in a storm shelter with her siblings and the adults who cared for them. In the dark she wept. They thought she was scared, but she was crying for the pain she had caused them.

After the storm, the island was in ruins. Trees were felled, streets became canals full of toxic spills. Buildings were damaged and destroyed. The orphanage had not survived. The bottom floors were submerged in flood waters. Holes had been punched in the exterior by flying debris. International aid and scrutiny came to help the people rebuild. Oceana saw the articles spreading online, “Poor Nation’s Orphans Orphaned Again.” An international aid worker came to help field the influx of adoption applications. Within a month Oceana was whisked away from her home and her family to the big city. She’s been to the city before, her home wasn’t that small. But this was on a whole other level. The buildings tower above her head and there is a continual haze of smog that stung her nose but few others seemed to notice. Her new parents are nice enough. They are kind to her and make sure she has everything she needs. She goes to a big high school just outside the city and comes home to the bright, open apartment and a tray of fresh baked cookies.

The real problem Oceana had with her new home, well, one of the problems, was the people. They mainly fell into two categories: fascinated or pitying. The number of times she heard the word “exotic” in her first month in her new country was mind boggling. Her clothes, her songs, her favorite foods, oh so unimaginably different from life here. What’s almost worse is those that pity her. Oceana finds the idea that her home is primitive, poor, and so behind the modern world infuriating. She doesn’t spend more time with those people than she has to. She'd much rather spend time with the few who don't make assumptions. The ones that ask about her home to cheer her up.

But Oceana was most devastated when she realized she lost her powers. She tried to make a bud bloom on the apartment building’s walkway once after school. It didn’t work. For that entire week she tried to make a plant bloom. But nothing worked. She cried all night and didn’t go to school the next day. She can’t even talk to anyone about why she’s upset. She’s kept her powers secret all her life, she’s not about to tell her parents or any of her new friends. Not after everything that’s happened. She can’t even ask the nature spirits what’s wrong. Her new country has different spirits than her home. It’s harder to hear them in the city, and when she can feel one, they ignore her. Her connection is to her island, not their land.

Oceana wants this place to be her home as much as her island is. Nature can find a way to adapt given time. She hopes she can, too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwucaian ● Oceana ● 16 ● Female ● fonts

Currently missing:Image
Bounce, bounce, bounce...
wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me