Re: Anniversary Adopt - Amethyst February

Postby Phina D Wolf » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:47 am

username; Phina D Wolf
name; Ariella Rosella
gender; female
what keeps them calm?; res, a small 'magic' stone they got from their grandmother
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:36 pm

username; jack
name; lapis
gender; female
what keeps them calm?; (1 art, short comics and animations allowed, or 750 words max)
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:32 pm

Username; Planiteri
Name; Malie
Gender; Female

Last edited by khvoxtic on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:48 am

username; dolly
name; Astoria
gender; female
what keeps them calm?; making herself jewelry. sure doing it as a job is fun, but being able to do make things for herself most others can’t makes her feel accomplished and happy. the quality of it is enough to keep her ego in check, she can’t afford anything fancy so what she has makes her happy. she loves being able to make art out of her life and loves even more that she can wear it around. It’s almost as if she can wear around a history she’s so proud of.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peppermint mist » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:58 am

username; Peppermint Mist
name; Jasmine
gender; Female
what keeps them calm?;
Peppermint mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ (( eternal youth )) ☀

Postby bite sized kuiper » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:55 am

username //x Nekoma's Lion xx||xx name //x nasuda dr'iengxx||xx gender //x female xx||xx what keeps them calm? //x ↓↓

"Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor."

inhale. exhale.

she sighed softly. her soft breath brushed the gentle feathers of a solemn wind chime, and a quiet melody danced in the air.

inhale. exhale.

the quiet ticking of a clock resonated in the tiny room-tick, tick, tick-but she didn't hear it.

inhale. exhale.

and she opened her eyes. a few heartbeats passed. and another few, and another few. but it wasn't as if nasuda was keeping count anyways. rather, she watched the room quite carefully. every blink was like the shutter of a camera-click. she took a picture of it, and stored away the scene in her brain before moving on.

inhale. exhale.

in those times where the walls seems to be closing in, those times where she finds it a bit more difficult to breathe, those times when everything seemed a bit too heavy. nasuda breathes. and she listens.

inhale. exhale.

she sits down and listens to her surrounding. her body may be there, but her soul and mind is outside, quietly observing; she takes a step back, and watches.

inhale. exhale.

the room is small. it houses many things for a hut of its size; shelves of books line the wall, nasuda ponders if she has ever seen the actual wallpaper of the house before. the books themselves lay haphazardly across the floor, some sprawled open on their backs, or some laid flop-bellied on the ground. there is evidence that some had been dog-earred in the past by some heathen, while on the contrary some look to be in pristine condition. her ears perk at the sound of their presence. nasuda blinked wistfully; books are such chatty things. the books themselves flap their pages as if they too, wished to fly like birds. their thin sheets crinkle and protest when one handles them none-too gently. they too, shout when they fall; the floor is not a good cushion. and when the wind touches their hard covers, they open and sing a melody for it. their pages flip in a secret song, the sound quite relaxing in a silent room. but the books will only sing for those who listen; they only sing for those who will watch.

inhale. exhale.

and she listens. there is a soft song playing, not by someone--oh no, rather it plays from the room. wind chimes littered the windows of the tiny hut. some lay strung up from the roof; some where dangling on the walls, pinned up by a rusty tack; some where resting upon the table. nasuda blinked warmly at them. she remembered those days when she used to make the fluttering wind chimes. some resembled dream catchers more than others, long feathers that ranged from a proud eagle's wing, to a delicate magpie; while some were the usual iron pipes that clanked irritably if their neighbors were too close.

inhale. exhale.

with gentle caresses, the wind would touch upon her endless wind chimes strewn about, and in return they would sing for their small audience: nasuda and the wind. when she had created them, she created them to be the orchestra she dreamed to be a part of. now, she created them to be able to breathe a little more clearly, a little more freely. low clunks would be their percussion. long, drawn out clangs, the beat and rhythm of the song. light tinkling and dings, their strings; the lead roles, the voices in the song.

inhale. exhale.

but of course, the audience is more than a lonely artist in the forest. symphonies were meant to be shared with the world. and nasuda leaves her door open just a teeny crack every morning, every evening, every night, and invites her guests in as they please; woodland creatures come and go as they see fit. and she relishes in their company, the soft pelt of a newly born deer under her fingers. the sharp nails that pokes her as a squirrel runs across her legs. the soft purrs that lull her to sleep, with the occasional tickle of whiskers from a visiting feline friend.

inhale. exhale.

yes, all those things she wouldn't trade for the world. for all these things- that is what keeps nasuda, nasuda. the comforting touch, the sounds that surround her, they are what anchor her to the ground. even when moments seem rough, she breathes and counts her blessings, in whatever form they may come in.

inhale. exhale.

[ 748 words / 750 words ]

bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a shining idol hidden under a mask . . .

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:14 pm

╒═══════════════════════╕
username; chunkypeanutbutter
name; shiori 詩 織 [ poem weaver ]
gender; female | she / her
╘═══════════════════════╛

Shiori uses jewelry and masks to soothe her anxiety ! She is very self conscious
about her looks, so she wears her favorite gold and amethysts everywhere she goes.

chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:48 am

username;
waffle02

name;
Gwendolyn

gender;
Female

what keeps them calm?;
"Let's get this straight. No matter how much of a calm, cool, and collected composure I exude I truly am never calm.
I repeat, I am never calm.
Now matter how relaxed and chill I may appear to be I am a continuously ticking chiming alarming fuse that could ignite and blow at any second. Now that that's out of the way I will tell you why everyone seems to think that I am this prolific example of grace and serenity. That's because I'm good at acting. Society requires most people to contain themselves within these tight and constricting bubbles known 'standards'. While many people tend to believe it is their sole duty to vanquish these encapsulating rules, I happen to actually appreciate them. Because yes it may be frustrating to feel compacted and constricted into tight spaces that feel soul crushing, I tend to enjoy the relative amount of relief I obtain from them.
What relief is that?
The fact that I don't have to listen to others always whine about their problems and anxieties as I struggle through them as well. Basically society has set it up so that only those who are truly in need of the most help are released from this bubble of silence and able to express their stress. This allows them to then be assisted back into their nice little cozy capsule and assist when the next person final breaks down. If people in society were able to whine about their minor problems all the time I would literally go berserk and start using language that is not proper for someone of my status.
Now there are many ways to politely deal with these emotional issues that are within societies standards, and those can help people to and I really wish more people used them.
Like journaling!
Being able to completely rant out your problems into a harmless and emotionless piece of paper can really be helpful and I recommend doing so because that will help me stay calm by not having to listen to your problems and carry that needless emotional baggage around the airport that I am already currently 2 hours late for because my layover was cut short due to someone else's problems that prevented my flight from coming in on time.
Basically if you want me to stay calm I require that you conform to society's standards until you absolutely require my assistance because one day that ticking clock will eventually stop counting down and everything will go kablooey and you don't even want to know how the damage I can do with an eyelash curler and a pair of heels."
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:26 pm

Goodluck everyone!! This adopt is honestly one of my favorites agh, there were some really amazing forms!! :>
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me