Re: Anniversary Adopt | Ruby -- July

Postby mellow yellow. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:09 am

mark with giving Dr. Bright his necklace

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LivingLethal » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:15 am

bless
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kreiss » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:11 pm

Username:
Name: Roslyn
Gift:
Why?:

aa wip <3
Kreiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Username >> aello
    Name >> Cosette // Liam before transition
    Gift >> a coffee date
    Why? >> 983 words, including texts

prompt wrote:twelve years ago.
    --------------

Click. Liam's heart began to beat furiously as he heard the click of the door. He stood and walked calmly over to the banister, calling to his mother downstairs.

"Mom? Is that you?"

"Yeah honey it's me, I'm home. What did you have to tell me?"

Crap. I know I'm ready, I just have to sit her down and tell her. Yeah, just tell her calmly. Liam walked down the stairs, his heart continuing to beat faster and faster. He'd been waiting practically his whole life to tell his mother this secret; and here he was, about to spill the beans.

"Well, I uh really think you should sit down and listen to me talk for a moment..."

Liam's mother turned around with a confused look on her face. She reluctantly took a seat in one of the kitchen table chairs. She faced Liam who stood slumped in the doorway. He was rubbing the back of his neck in nervousness.

"Okay, well mom. I've um, been meaning to tell you this for a while now, but I was never sure how you'd react."

Liam took a deep breath in as he prepped himself for the sentence that would come next. He felt his heart beating through his chest and he felt like he could throw up.

"I'm transgender."

--------------

Things were never the same between us after I said those two words. Those two darn words... Soon after I told her, we had an explosive argument about the subject, and it got so heated that she kicked me out. That was that. I was out on the street with only a backpack full of clothes and my laptop in my hand. Where would I go from here? With my last three-hundred dollar that I saved from working over the summer, I decided to walk to the nearest motel for the night. I stayed in the dingy motel for three days before I could call a friend for help. I was so down and low that I could hardly bring myself to get out of bed and put clothes on. I trusted her, my own mother, and she betrayed me. I couldn't believe it. After that, I slowly learned how to function on my own. I got another job, earned myself some money, and then got the heck out of the area. I made my way to a different state, for a different life, but this time as Cosette.

By then, I hadn't heard from my mother in years- and I wasn't exactly sure if I cared or not? Part of me wanted to be close to her because we used to be closer than ever when I was a kid. The other part of me wanted nothing to do with her. She couldn't accept me for who I was and how I wanted to live my life. After a long tiring day at work, I was sitting at home reading a book with my feet propped up. rriiIINNG rriiIINNG rriiIINNG. I rolled my eyes and got up to answer the phone.

"Liam? Is- is this you?"

My heart dropped into my stomach as I hadn't been called by my birth name in years. It was her- it had to be her...

"Or- Cosette? Is- is it you?"

I stood there in silence, almost too dumbfounded to say anything. Nearly six years had passed and I didn't know what to say to her anymore. I had this moment planned out in my head, and I knew exactly what I would say, but here and now? I was mute.

"Cosette, it's me. I know you're there, please don't put the phone down darling. I wanted to call and say that I'm sorry.."

There was a brief pause on the other side as if she was thinking about what to say next. I myself was thinking the same thing.

"I'm so sorry Cossette. I am so so sorry. I've been so terrible to you and I can't say it enough- I'm sorry. You were my little boy for so many years and I thought that I did something wrong- I thought I messed you us somehow. I realized that you aren't messed up- you aren't broken."

She was crying and so was I. I'm almost positive that she could hear me crying. I swallowed hard and opened my mouth to speak.

"Mom? I- I don't know if I can forgive you right now. I've wanted to talk to you for so long... I've missed you so much- but what you did to me sucked. It blatantly sucked and I don't think I can forgive you just yet."

There was another brief pause, a long sigh, and muffled sniffling on the other end. I hung my head in thought as I listened to the sounds.

"I understand Li- Cosette. I understand. I'm so sorry, I'll call you again some other time..."

I could hear her taking the phone away. My heart skipped a beat and I yelled into the phone.

"Mom wait! Wait..."

"Yes darling?"

I could tell her breath was baited as if it were hung on a wire. So was mine- I didn't know what I was doing, and why, but I knew that I needed to see her. I wanted to see how she was doing.

"How about coffee? On me? You name time and place, and I'll be there?"

There was no sound on the other line, and then I heard the muffled crying. She sniffled and, I assumed, wiped her nose.

"I would love that Cosette. I would really, really love that."
Last edited by kidcandy on Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:27 am, edited 5 times in total.

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: anniversary adopt | ruby -- july

Postby angelshy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:30 pm

username: angelshy
      name: winnie or amaryllis
      gift:
      why? [1000 words maximum, 100 words minimum]

idk if I'll follow thru with this tho
Last edited by angelshy on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ̗̀ xangel/shy | she/they | my kalons | my charactersx ̖́-
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:26 am

Username: Coco Bunny
Name: Ella
Gift: A small ruby and a handmade blanket
Why?: While to most, these might seem like insubstantial gifts. I mean, a small rock and a blanket? But in Ella's family, the traditional gift of love/friendship for someone, even a sibling, has been a gem of their choosing and something handmade. Ella poured her heart into choosing the gem and making the blanket, and she dearly hopes her friend notices and appreciates her efforts!
Last edited by Coco Bunny on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vjg321 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:07 am

username: vjg321 /// name: willow /// gift: her voice

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why?

silence. it is something some people wish for but something others are buried by.
    willow never listened to silences since her voice seemed to fill almost every void in a conversation or a lag in a story, she was always there to add a comment or keep a dialogue flowing. her younger brother didn't seem to posses the same conversational abilities that willow did though. he stayed rather quiet, and even when he did voice him thoughts they always seemed to be overshadowed by the bigger and louder voices of her family. he had always been isolated from his family, but willow always just thought that this was a part of his personality, a preference for silence and isolation.
    willow had always been a little self centered. she tried to care for others and put them above herself, but when it came down to is she always had to put her problems first. he more overbearing nature also often caused her to assume other people's problems rather than listen and observe, jumping to her own conclusions and sticking to them was her specialty. this was the case when her brother tried to come to her to talk about his struggles that he was facing. even when he talked about how he felt isolated and could be happy, she was convinced he was just going through that 'edgy teen' phase like she and everyone else went through, so she gave him some generic advice and basically told him to get over it. it would pass

if only willow had listened...

only a few weeks later her brother took his own life.

willow was destroyed, she had no idea how she could recover from this or how she could ever forgive herself, she was convinced she was the cause and that she could have saved him. she was a true monster.
    this was the biggest mistake she had ever made and she began to think about all the times she had assumed other things about her friends or when she had talked over someone. she was immediately horrified as she realized how insensitive she had been and how she had let her personality get out of control... all because she couldn't listen.
    she never wanted this to hurt or come between her and anyone else. her voice would no longer be a weapon. form that day one she swore a vow of silence. she needed to know what her brother felt like to not have his voice heard and to live in this overwhelming silence. she needed to be able to truly listen and understand those around her and become a better person. she needed to give this one last gift of love, listening, and silence to her dear brother... even though it was already too late.
    [465]
Last edited by vjg321 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
|| she/her || animal lover || 18+ ||
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:53 pm

may enter
Username:
Name:
Gift:
Why? [1000 words maximum, 100 words minimum]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WiltedLovers » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:03 am

Mark
║░░████
║░░████
~She- Her - Adult !!
~ Self-taught artist <3
~ Full time CNA

═════════════════════════════
Image████████████████░░░░██

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

███
░░░
░░
██
▀▀
Kals - link 2
link 3 - link 4
link 5 - link 6
───────┘
WiltedLovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldQueen » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:23 am

user; cindee - name; yasmin beau - gift; roses

she is a mystery. no one has seen her since her sixteenth birthday; july 1st.
    she left early, five am in the morning. she didn't even say goodbye. not a word.
    just a delicate red rose left on their doorstep.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    yasmin beau. a name that has been uttered hundreds of times since her disappearance.
    but was it ever really spoken, or just repeated in their heads like windchimes in the
    soft summer breeze? there were plently of search parties, of course. none were successful,
    or so they thought; for yasmin was in plain sight. watching from behind an oak tree, or
    glancing around a corner on a dirty street. but as soon as a member of the party were to
    turn around, she would be gone, like a leaf, caught in the wind.

everyone knew her. they thought they knew her. but really, was she ever there? was she
    just a fragment of their imaginations, slowly breaking away the walls of their minds? until
    one were to run, to attempt to break free from her reign over their head, then would she let
    go?
    is it possible, that little yasmin beau, simply does not want them to forget her? is that why
    a rose appears on their doorsteps every first of july?

maybe they will never know. maybe yasmin wont come back. maybe she is back. maybe
    she is everywhere.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the pages started coming out of nowhere. it was nearing the fifth christmas since her
    disappearance. there was something different about that year. it was the roses.

her roses.

they didn't come. everyone was expecting them; the first of july seemed almost a
    curse. it always came and went, but to them, it felt slow. slurred. almost like a
    bad dream. but no one ever spoke of it; it was like a ritual, knawing away at their
    minds, every day of every week.

but this year, there were no roses left on their doorsteps on the first of july. despite
    this incredibly strange occurence, no one talked about it. it was as if they were not
    supposed to talk of it. as if... as if, if they uttered a single word about this, it would
    break them. so close.

so close to shattering.

it was early december; people were just starting to lighten up, maybe. little did
    they know what was to come that afternoon.. it was so simple.
    a single page, appearing to be ripped carelessly out of a journal. left outside amy
    beau's house. her mother.

with trembling hands, her mother read the scribbled note;
    dear diary,
    ive been gone for so long. to them, that is. im gone to everyone.
    everyone but me. theyre too distracted to realise people dropping
    dead all over the country. its like they live in their own little
    bubble.

i guess the real question is why? why did i do it? why did i run?
    why did i give up safety to pursue this? i cant answer that.

but i know that there's no going back now.

distracted by the note, her mother missed something. the small white
    card, lying on the cream carpet of her hallway, that had been quitely
    posted through her letterbox the night before.

it simply read;
    yasmin beau.
    hitman.
    dont call me. find me.

i dare you.
EmeraldQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups