Re: || lunar new year adopts || pig || twelve

Postby Ohdeerieme » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:39 am

username; ohdeerieme
    name; kune (kunekune is a type of fluffy pig)
    gender; male/androgynous
    time they lost; band, solo ensemble probs
    extra; art of them & their violin
Ohdeerieme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:03 am

username;
ryan ross.
name;
Denver
gender;
male
time they lost;
Denver has always been a very responsible kal. He grew up in a large family with siblings of all ages. He was one of the eldest, and my far the most trusted by his parents. One day, type of day that was uncommon, but not rare, both of his parents left him in charge as they both went to gather food for the tribe of a family.
All seemed to be going well, until his sun high head count. His little sister, Starlight, was missing! He tried not to panic, he had a clue as to her whereabouts. He handed his responsibility to his older brother. He headed off into the forest, west bound, he was heading toward her friends house. She usually visited her friend, Gertie, to play. He soon arrived at the cosy den that was home to the young kal and her family, walking over to the home, Gertie's mother was basking in the sun, as she greeted Denver.
"Are Gertie and Star down by the ox bow?" He asked, it was a favourite place for the two to go.
"Em... I don't this Starlight has been here today" She replied with a look to the side, trying to recall. Gertie was still at home.
"Oh... right. Not a problem" He said, panic beginning to sink in at this point. He could see he left the mother with many questions,
but he ran off, retracing his steps. He was looking for the tiny prints that belonged to his sister. He soon so them appear, but the had veered off the train towards a clearing full of wild flowers. His anxiety still high, but he felt as though she was near.
"Star! Star! It's Denver, where are you!" He shouted as loud as his voice would allow. He heard some coughing followed by,
"Denver! Help me!" Surely enough, the voice of Starlight echoed from... somewhere. He ran towards the sound, it was near the dried ox bow lake that Starlight and Gertie played in. He slid to a halt as he saw the opening to some sort of trap, a hole which must have been covered by something since down at the bottom was the dusty face of his younger sibling.
After what seemed 3 lifetimes, he was able to dig a steep, but climbable slope up from the ditch. He went down the ramp picked her up, he then spun on his hind and raced back up the bank he had created.
"What happened!?" he asked with concern as he put her on the ground.
"I was just looking at the flowers and... I fell... don't tell mum and dad." For the first time probably ever, she looked something other than cheeky.
"i can't make any promises..." He said with concern, but that was soon followed by a grin.
They made their way back home, and with a sign of relief Denver was sure that Starlight wouldn't be going off alone in such a hurry again.

[499/500] oof

extra;

Denver and Starlight, on the way home.
[i forgot to re-add the layer with the ear rings! im so sorrry]
Last edited by northy. on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ”† || ηŒͺ

Postby pees » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:21 am

username;
    piqeon
    name; θ΄ͺεΏƒ || TānlΓ‘n
    gender; male

Yellow, like the beer in his hand.

Nineteen, he was still young like the night. Not the most sharpest tool in the shed,
    or the most charming either, a little dull really, but I guess most teenagers now
    days are like that. He invisioned a spinning beam of miles long. And put his
    hand on his head every few seconds of this madness to support it from collapsing.
    A soft light faded away like an overlay to reality, a sudden burst of loud, random noises,
    chit chat from the other side of the bar could be heard as clear as the night sky.
    Easily tipsy, his body hadn’t quite adjusted to alcohol just yet, shameful he tried
    to hide his cherry-red face between his arms, he had stayed longer than plan.

a sudden stop

His vision almost whisks away as his eyelids closed willingly, from the weight of
    the humiliation. Blackness greeted him, he fell to the floor - only stories told of what next
    His friends gathered around and slowly lifted his body, checked his feeble pulse and carried
    him outside before anyone dare to question how he lost consciousness.
    Another dumb drinking game, he took more than a single glass and he was instantly down.
    Now he lays on the outdoor garden, surrounded by a trio of equal idiots that didn’t stop him,
    they squat and stare, hoping that he’ll get a grasp of his current state, but little do they know
    how many hours they’ll be waiting.

A few hours before the sun shows his happy face, a few feeble stars start to lose their shine
    as they grip on before the night halted. His eyes opened fast, like it was a postponed blink,
    backside muddy from the midday rain the grass decided to drink. His friends, sleeping like
    babies p, still in a squat, only half nearly laying on the ground. He wiped a heavy hand across
    his face like there was unwanted dipping sauce there, but it was only saliva. Most of the pub
    people had already left, some even leaving with ice-cubes still in their drink. He hadn’t bothered
    to get up, better wait for the day to pass. He stared at one of his comrades intensively,
    β€œthe day isn’t even over yet... dammit!”

He managed to whisper - shout loud enough for all three of them to hear, they ignored him as usual.

400/ 500 words
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| lunar new year adopts || pig || twelve

Postby littlelies » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:52 am

im extending this adopt to end on tomorrow at 10 pm due to requests!!
littlelies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| lunar new year adopts || pig || twelve

Postby littlelies » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:36 pm

closed! will be judging this asap <3
littlelies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pees » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:21 pm

oh dear... everyone has such lovely ideas!
    I had such a blast reading all the forms...
    good luck everyone!
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Good luck to everyone!!
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
β–·kals xβ–·dm me
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:19 pm

good luck everyone!
ImageImage