Re: Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Trick or Treat ::

Postby darn » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:29 am

Username: emotions.
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: q_q as myself
    Day 1- How does your babu/you feel about autumn in general?: personally i love it,and it often brings in cool days which is lovely compared to the hot days we normally have.
    RP:
    Quietly i waited outside the door,only peering into the door-frame every-now and then. Waiting for the babu to come back,after a bit of waiting i sighed and decided to sit down on the foot steps to go over the trick-or-treating plan i had going on.
    I get bored and choose to softly knock on the door one once,and stayed still for a few seconds ready to close the door and leave if needed.
darn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyrannical » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:44 am

emotions. wrote:
    Username: emotions.
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: q_q as myself
    Day 1- How does your babu/you feel about autumn in general?: personally i love it,and it often brings in cool days which is lovely compared to the hot days we normally have.
    RP:
    Quietly i waited outside the door,only peering into the door-frame every-now and then. Waiting for the babu to come back,after a bit of waiting i sighed and decided to sit down on the foot steps to go over the trick-or-treating plan i had going on.
    I get bored and choose to softly knock on the door one once,and stayed still for a few seconds ready to close the door and leave if needed.

The babu scampered back towards the door, very ungracefully sliding across the laminate floor because there wasn't really any other choice when it came to laminate floors and fast speeds. Knocking gently into a stool before stopping completely, they stood for a moment, before giving you an apologetic smile. They handed you a bottle with some sort of green substance inside an aged tag, "Stay safe out there," they waved before shutting the door.

You were given a kiwi potion!
tyrannical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:51 am

Username: T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Image
What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: The candyyyy🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬

RP: Walking up the street, I notice a bat theme employed on the house. Approaching I get ever more excited by the bats displayed everywhere, nearing the door, I dodge a large plush bad swinging back and forth. Lights are spread around the porch providing a light source other than my pumpkin decorated flashlight. A bat shaped knocker is on the door, starting the night's trick or treat fest I reach up my paw and give it three taps against the door.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:06 am

T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider wrote:Username: T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Image
What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: The candyyyy🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬

RP: Walking up the street, I notice a bat theme employed on the house. Approaching I get ever more excited by the bats displayed everywhere, nearing the door, I dodge a large plush bad swinging back and forth. Lights are spread around the porch providing a light source other than my pumpkin decorated flashlight. A bat shaped knocker is on the door, starting the night's trick or treat fest I reach up my paw and give it three taps against the door.

The door is opened slowly to reveal an eerie pink glow that, at a quick glance, looks like a pair of eyes just above your head. As the door is opened completely you find that these are simply glowing, floating boba between a pair of horns, atop the head of a babusagi dressed as a vampire queen. "Well hello," she says politely. She reaches to a small table and offers out what looks to be a black bottle with a pink lid. "Have a Happy Halloween!" she cheered as you took the potion before promptly closing the door.

You were given a Witch's Brew potion!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:25 am

Username: crepuscular.
        Babu Trick-or-Treating: Daichi
        Day 1- How does your babu/you feel about autumn in general? : Daichi is very, very keen on autumn. He hates the heat, but isn't too comfortable in the freezing cold either. He loves the fact that autumn is a mix between the two, albeit on the colder side.

RP: The brunette babu approached the door with gusto, confident that his "really sick" black leather racing suit would net him more than enough lollies for the week. He adjusted his helmet and knocked at the door, watching in amusement as the frazzled owner came tumbling out. He was, however, dissapointed to see that the babu claimed they weren't ready; how, when all the (totally tacky) decorations were up? He sighed, lifting his helmet and totally not flicking his glorious (see - greesy, product-infested) hair and waited for the babu to get her things together. There was no way he'd be missing out at this house. Why wear such a cool outfit when you can't even get lollies out of one house?
        He peered inside the window, but alas, nothing was clear. He shrugged, deciding to sit down next to the door. "I'm not moving!" he called out, waiting somewhat patiently for the other babu to return.

cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyrannical » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:59 am

crepuscular. wrote:
        Username: crepuscular.
        Babu Trick-or-Treating: Daichi
        Day 1- How does your babu/you feel about autumn in general? : Daichi is very, very keen on autumn. He hates the heat, but isn't too comfortable in the freezing cold either. He loves the fact that autumn is a mix between the two, albeit on the colder side.

RP: The brunette babu approached the door with gusto, confident that his "really sick" black leather racing suit would net him more than enough lollies for the week. He adjusted his helmet and knocked at the door, watching in amusement as the frazzled owner came tumbling out. He was, however, dissapointed to see that the babu claimed they weren't ready; how, when all the (totally tacky) decorations were up? He sighed, lifting his helmet and totally not flicking his glorious (see - greesy, product-infested) hair and waited for the babu to get her things together. There was no way he'd be missing out at this house. Why wear such a cool outfit when you can't even get lollies out of one house?
        He peered inside the window, but alas, nothing was clear. He shrugged, deciding to sit down next to the door. "I'm not moving!" he called out, waiting somewhat patiently for the other babu to return.

Said frazzled owner quickly appeared again, and seemed to be holding a bowl or cup of some sorts filled with another thing that was vaguely hard to make out in the half light of the hallway. Stopping right before the door, they peered out of the door frame. "Nice costume you got there buddy," they smiled brightly, flipping up the edge of the wizards hat up out of their eyes. They dropped a dice gummy into his paws, "Stay safe! Never know what can happened out here," they gave a friendly wave before closing the door.

You were given dice gummies!

Skoomacat wrote:second go!
Username:skoomacat
Babu trick-or-treating:alex
Day 1- How does your babu/you feel about autumn in general? Alex loves autumn
The holidays and the leaves but her favorite part is the cool breeze
RP:Alex looked into the house as the door was left wide open
"What a strange babu" she thought as she turned her head to peer down a hallway
She waited for quite a while but the babu hadn't come back yet
Wondering if he was okay ,She found herself walking inside
While she knew this wasn't right, she was too curious not to
She examined her new surroundings as a ornate little house
With beautiful European style furniture and artwork
A fireplace crackled in the corner of the common room she called out to se if the babu was ok and sat down on the sofa

The babu entered into a room with an all too calm expression to her on the couch, almost as if this has happened before. They managed to have left their cape somewhere in a hurry, but at least they entered with something small in their possession. Dropping it into her lap they said, "I didn't want to keep you waiting outside so I supposed you at least came inside.
    But here, I didn't prepare quick enough, oops?"

You were given a makeup crayon!
tyrannical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:16 am

Username: manymangoes
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Sadu
dressed as the Grim Reaper
What do you call a witch that lives at a beach?: A SANDWITCH (yessssssss)
RP: Sadu groaned, trudging along the cracked pavement sidewalk. His stupid costume kept getting under his feet an tripping him, so now he end was all dirty. And to make matters worse, his bag of candy had a hole in it, and his candy spilled everywhere. He hated Halloween. Just as Sadu was about to turn around and head home, he saw a house up ahead. It was coated in fake blood, with small, LED candles littering the sidewalk and porch. Sadu sighed, unable to resist the urge to just go into one more house. He walked to the steps, and plodded up them, careful to not trip on his cape again. Raising his plastic scythe, Sadu pressed the edge of it to the doorbell and waited, after mumbling out a small "Trick or Treat..."
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:54 am

Username: ayasha;;
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Serena
What do you call a witch that lives at a beach?: a sand-witch!
RP: Serena sighed and adjusted her hat. She was getting way too old for this, but she still loved trick or treating. She was going as the moon, in a sparkling silver dress and an intricate hat shaped like a moon. She stepped outside and almost stumbled and fell due to an unexpected crack in the sidewalk. Nonetheless, she traveled on. She went from door to door, until she saw a particularly interesting house. It had spiderwebs strewn in the bushes, and fake blood pooled on the steps. Serena cautiously stepped around the pools of blood, and rung the doorbell. "Trick or Treat!" She called out, raising her pumpkin basket.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowphoenixfox » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:51 am

Username: shadowphoenixfox
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Anastasia
What do you call a witch that lives at a beach?: a-a... Sand-Witch!! (please do not consume)
RP:
The dull flickering of the candles called for Anastasia, She felt herself being pulled toward that mysterious door. Her heart was pounding but she couldn't help but move forward. 'So cool' she tried to think though not really believing herself. She was embarrassed to be scared of all the over the top decorations. She tried to take her mind off her fears as she walked onwards, marvelling at the way the candle light danced against the blood stains (fake blood stains she had to remind herself). All too quickly she found herself by the front of the door. She tried to slow her breathing, panicking. Hesitantly she rang the doorbell. It was too late now. She tried to gather her courage for the upcoming encounter.
shadowphoenixfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:23 pm

Username: xefros.
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Al *he don't need no costume he's already got his >;3c
    What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: scaring the heck outta everybody. He's a very bad boy.
    RP: With a sneer and a confident stride, Al stood in front of the vampiric abode, grinning. He lazily banged the door knocker, changing his face to one of sweetness to appeal to the doorperson.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me